planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:49 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 pm 

They never told him that it would be the same speed, hy would they bring a wing that'd be the same speed? Honestly it's time to start looking at what you believe!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:16 pm 

SilverstoneRegular wrote:
Lewis was asked did he want the new or old wing and with his team made the decision to stay with what he knew because neither he or Jenson could get the wing to work on the Friday.

Sabrina I'm going to type this in big letters for you...

had Lewis chosen the new rear wing he could have out qualified button (possibly) and not been anywhere near RoGro for the accident to happen. I have not once said Lewis was at fault for the accident!

But you said he made a mistake at Spa wich cost him points, wich is nonsense!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:18 pm 

They never told him that it would be the same speed, hy would they bring a wing that'd be the same speed? Honestly it's time to start looking at what you believe!

They told him the wing would be as fast or even faster. Therfore Lewis tweeted the overlay, to show that in no way he could have been faster with the old wing than with the new!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm 

Sabrina wrote:

They told him the wing would be as fast or even faster. Therfore Lewis tweeted the overlay, to show that in no way he could have been faster with the old wing than with the new!

Didn't he tweet the telemetry to sooth his ego and show the world why Button was faster?

Forza Alonso

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:20 pm 

I don't see how Martin Whitmarsh gets all the blame for the poor strategy and reliability. It's not his fault the gearboxes fail or when the mechanics can't put enough fuel in the car. Hamilton leaving is probably Whitmarsh's fault though.

Fernando Alonso
Pastor Maldonado
Sergio Perez
Michael Schumacher
Lewis Hamilton

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 pm 

RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

Didn't he tweet the telemetry to sooth his ego and show the world why Button was faster?

Yes, yes he did! But Lewis can never be guilty of a mistake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 pm 

RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

He wanted to explain that the low drag wing was so much faster on the straights, that with the high drag wing, it could not have been made up. He wanted to show the differences between both set ups , and how they worked

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm 

Sabrina wrote:
RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

He wanted to explain that the low drag wing was so much faster on the straights, that with the high drag wing, it could not have been made up. He wanted to show the differences between both set ups , and how they worked

You are cherry picking parts to suit now Sabrina

The high downforce setup should have been faster in the high downforce section of spa but as the inconclusive data from the Friday couldn't show otherwise LEWIS chose to stick with the old wing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:37 pm 

LITE992 wrote:
I don't see how Martin Whitmarsh gets all the blame for the poor strategy and reliability. It's not his fault the gearboxes fail or when the mechanics can't put enough fuel in the car. Hamilton leaving is probably Whitmarsh's fault though.

He is the boss he is responsible.
IF one of my apprentices makes real sh*t, my head rolls, regardless if I could do anything against it. I know it , that I am the one with the highest rank there, and therefore responsible for anything wich happens on my site. I am liable with my whole personal asstes for it. I 'am behind, that everything works, believe me.

Whitmarsh does not build the car, or make the pit stops, but he hires the stuff & is responsible for them, as he is the head of the team, He is the last man to stand there , but the first who should take the consequences if something goes wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 pm 

Sabrina wrote:
RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

The high downforce setup should have been faster in the high downforce section of spa but as the inconclusive data from the Friday couldn't show otherwise LEWIS chose to stick with the old wing

We don't know how much it was Lewis own decission to run the old wing. He run only 7 laps in FP1 & FP2 together. So he was not really able to compare both wings, and trusted what the engineers told him about the wings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm 

RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

Well your own hero Alonso also wanted to Tweet in India to tell his fans that he still has the same rear wing since may but Dominecale stopped him, must be his ego right

Last edited by Guccio on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm 

Sabrina wrote:
RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

So why did the team mislead Lewis in the first place ?, to gave Bitton an unfair advantage ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 pm 

Yes they did, the team said it would not make a difference, that's why they voted (said by WhitmArsh) the old wing

Last edited by Guccio on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 pm 

Lewis IMO walked because the team (MW in particular) seemed to lean towards JB. Off the top of my head, I have tried to list out some key events over the past years since JB joined the team
1. Australia 2010: He was running 3rd and looked good to take second but the team decided to pit him for fresh boots when this was totally uncalled for and IMO just ensuring that JB gets a sufficent lead over him
2. Turkey 2010: Asking LH to go to fuel save mode settings and allowing JB to pass him on track. Very bad IMO and this was when the hand writing started becoming clearer IMO
3. Hungary 2011: LH was miles ahead of the track and he was called in for the wrong set of tyres allowing JB to take the win while he got a penalty for pushing Di Resta (I think) off the track
4. Canada 2011: JB pushing him wide into the barriers (this might not count but I think it was a bit cynic of JB)
5. Australia 2012: Someone already mentioned the clutch settings (he was on pole)
6. Australia 2012: Not letting him pit when he was P2 cause IMO the team didn't want him to jump JB. In the end when he was eventually pitted his tyres were shot and he lost P2 to Vettel. The teams excuse was that the leading driver in the race had to first call to pit (totally bollocks reason)
7. Malaysia 2012: They waved away the leading driver excuse and pitted JB who was like 4 cars behind LH for intermediates all in a bid to get JB to jump LH
8. Numerous pit stop cock ups

If I had all these in my head, why would I resign for McLaren? Coupled with the sad face MW has when ever LH wins a race compared to the Joyful face he has when JB wins. MW is a sugarplum!!! I loved McLaren.. I supported them when Kimi left don't know how but I did but this..... and with MW's stupid statement about LH regretting his move already, only makes me loathe him and JB the more. Goodluck to them in 2013 they will need every bit of it. LH kept JB honest during qualifying with no one to do so, expect to see both Maccas drop out in Q2 more often

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 am 

spoch wrote:
Lewis IMO walked because the team (MW in particular) seemed to lean towards JB. Off the top of my head, I have tried to list out some key events over the past years since JB joined the team
1. Australia 2010: He was running 3rd and looked good to take second but the team decided to pit him for fresh boots when this was totally uncalled for and IMO just ensuring that JB gets a sufficent lead over him
Please post the tyre data, telemetry and all other data that the team had, at the time the decision was made, and your explanation of how all this data was misinterpreted/willfully ignored by the team
2. Turkey 2010: Asking LH to go to fuel save mode settings and allowing JB to pass him on track. Very bad IMO and this was when the hand writing started becoming clearer IMO
Again please supply the data etc that the team had at the time and your explanation of how their interpretation of the fuel situation was wrong. Are you saying that a team should not allow one driver to pass another even though he is faster at that stage??
3. Hungary 2011: LH was miles ahead of the track and he was called in for the wrong set of tyres allowing JB to take the win while he got a penalty for pushing Di Resta (I think) off the track
Again data, please supply the data that the team used to make the decision and again explain why they shouldn't have used this data. Why is lewis getting a penalty the fault of MW or the team?
4. Canada 2011: JB pushing him wide into the barriers (this might not count but I think it was a bit cynic of JB)
OFFS not this again, already been done to death, Jenson didn't see Lewis etc
5. Australia 2012: Someone already mentioned the clutch settings (he was on pole)
As explained above, seriously some people need to understand a bit more about F1 rather than believe the fairy cakes some "fanboys" spout
6. Australia 2012: Not letting him pit when he was P2 cause IMO the team didn't want him to jump JB. In the end when he was eventually pitted his tyres were shot and he lost P2 to Vettel. The teams excuse was that the leading driver in the race had to first call to pit (totally bollocks reason)
oh dear, oh dear blame Lewis to agree to such a numbnuts agreement then. Or, just maybe, the team don't always divulge their exact reason, again where is the data that says Lewis would have beaten Jenson?
7. Malaysia 2012: They waved away the leading driver excuse and pitted JB who was like 4 cars behind LH for intermediates all in a bid to get JB to jump LH
Let me say it again, D A T A, please provide some, oh while your at it, chuck in ALL the RT between the team and both drivers
8. Numerous pit stop cock ups
You mean like the one where they forgot to do up the nut on Jensons front tyre?
If I had all these in my head, why would I resign for McLaren? Coupled with the sad face MW has when ever LH wins a race compared to the Joyful face he has when JB wins. MW is a sugarplum!!! I loved McLaren.. I supported them when Kimi left don't know how but I did but this..... and with MW's stupid statement about LH regretting his move already, only makes me loathe him and JB the more. Goodluck to them in 2013 they will need every bit of it. LH kept JB honest during qualifying with no one to do so, expect to see both Maccas drop out in Q2 more often

Yes, Mclaren have made errors, and designed/manufactured parts that haven't lasted a race distance. But to to keep on bringing up MW and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories is just barking mad. Do you have any idea how many people in Mclaren would have to be in on it with MW to make this sort of crap work?? Or will you admit that Lewis is such an pickle that he has alienated a whole team so much that they are willing to throw away millions just to get rid of him?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 am 

Quote:
Yes, Mclaren have made errors, and designed/manufactured parts that haven't lasted a race distance. But to to keep on bringing up MW and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories is just barking mad. Do you have any idea how many people in Mclaren would have to be in on it with MW to make this sort of crap work?? Or will you admit that Lewis is such an pickle that he has alienated a whole team so much that they are willing to throw away millions just to get rid of him?

So why don't you debunk Spoch instead then ?, if you had seen the races yourself you would not have ask this nonsense about data

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 am 

Maybe Mclaren or Lewis will be as lucky as Red bull next year

:uhoh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 am 

Guccio wrote:
Quote:

So why don't you debunk Spoch instead then ?, if you had seen the races yourself you would not have ask this nonsense about data

Oh ffs How you debunk something that has yet to be proved?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 am 

Melbourne - Pole, gets two lausy pitstops. (4,8, 5,3 sec each) Safetycar loses 2nd too Vettel and a fight for first.

China – Qualifies second but started seventh due to gearbox change penalty. Finishes third. Estimated points loss: three

Bahrain – Running third but following two slow pit stops ends up eighth. Estimated points loss: Eight to ten

Spain – Qualifies on pole but demoted to back of the grid for McLaren fuel infringement. Finishes eighth. Estimated points loss: 21

Monaco – Running third but suffers slow pit stop and loses positions to first Alonso, who stops a lap later, and the even later-stopping Vettel. Finishes fifth. Estimated points loss: Two to five

Europe – Slow pit stop(8,4 sec) when running third drops him to sixth and behind ultimate race winner Alonso. Spun out on final lap from third after collision with Pastor Maldonado while struggling with tyre wear. Estimated points loss: 15 (based on likely position ahead of Maldonado in closing stages without pit-stop delay)

Singapore
– Running first when gearbox fails. Result: DNF. Estimated points loss: 25

Korea – Rear anti-roll bar failure early in race plays havoc with tyre wear. Drops down order from fourth. Result: 10th. Estimated points loss: 11

Abu Dhabi
– Leading the race by three seconds when fuel pressure problem grounds car to a halt. Result: DNF. Estimated points loss: 25

Estimated total of lost points: 110 points

Hamilton’s Japanese GP weekend was also hampered by rear suspension problems, although the result he would have achieved with a fully-functioning car is hard to quantity so is left out of the sample. He also had a further DNF in Germany due to puncture damage.

Of course, as in any title battle, Hamilton hasn’t been alone in suffering setbacks and both Vettel (alternator failures in Valencia and Monza) and Alonso (first-corner collisions in Spa and Suzuka) can also both justifiably point to probably more than 30 points being lost through misfortune. Nonetheless, with around a century more points to his name, Hamilton would be well within striking distance of the pair of them with a car capable of winning races.

Even with a more cautious estimate than the one above, a more reliable 2012 McLaren would have put a very different complexion on both driver and team’s final season together.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 am 

Guccio wrote:
Quote:

I don't understand what you mean by debunk spock instead?

I have seen the races, what I, and I suspect all others on here, have NOT seen is the data that the team used at the time to make the decisions they did. Without this data all the bullshit about MW and macca is pure speculation based on personal dislike.

Let me explain it yet another way - If you dont have ALL the information that the team had UP TO THE POINT THE DECISION WAS MADE, then you DON'T KNOW why the team did what they did. Teams use practice on Friday and Saturday to determine things like tyre wear, fuel consumption etc etc, the problem is Sunday is a different day, it could be hotter/colder, windier, the drivers may be more aggressive on the car or the tyres or with the kerbs or with gears etc, or there may be a safety car, or not, or a thousand and one other changes.

I am just really amazed at the armchair experts on here who spout off bullshit reasons for a team doing something when they have absolutely no information apart from their own agenda.

Now do you understand about the need for the data?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 am 

Emerson.F wrote:
Melbourne - Pole, gets two lausy pitstops. (4,8, 5,3 sec each) Safetycar loses 2nd too Vettel and a fight for first.
Or gets two good pitstops, gets overexcited puts it in gravel. Piont loss - all
China – Qualifies second but started seventh due to gearbox change penalty. Finishes third. Estimated points loss: three
Gearbox OK, but gets taken out by Alonso on turn 4. Points loss - All
Bahrain – Running third but following two slow pit stops ends up eighth. Estimated points loss: Eight to ten
Good pitstops but takes out alonso in revenge, gets beaten up by ferrari fans in paddock. points loss - all
Spain – Qualifies on pole but demoted to back of the grid for McLaren fuel infringement. Finishes eighth. Estimated points loss: 21
Missess race due to court case for inciting a riot when taking out alonso in last race, points loss - all
Monaco – Running third but suffers slow pit stop and loses positions to first Alonso, who stops a lap later, and the even later-stopping Vettel. Finishes fifth. Estimated points loss: Two to five
Running first after good pitstops but puts car into wall at rascasse when three voluptious birds lift their tops and he realises what hes been missing, points loss - all
Europe – Slow pit stop(8,4 sec) when running third drops him to sixth and behind ultimate race winner Alonso. Spun out on final lap from third after collision with Pastor Maldonado while struggling with tyre wear. Estimated points loss: 15 (based on likely position ahead of Maldonado in closing stages without pit-stop delay)
In lead of race, but gets abducted by aliens who are annoyed at NASA claims of moon landings, points loss - all

Singapore
– Running first when gearbox fails. Result: DNF. Estimated points loss: 25
unable to set pole time due to probing by aforementioned aliens, points loss - all
Korea – Rear anti-roll bar failure early in race plays havoc with tyre wear. Drops down order from fourth. Result: 10th. Estimated points loss: 11
Rear anti-roll bar fine, Lewis just drives crap. points loss - all

Abu Dhabi
– Leading the race by three seconds when fuel pressure problem grounds car to a halt. Result: DNF. Estimated points loss: 25
No fuel pressure problem, but gets reeled in by jenson, then throws a hissy fit cos Jenson is allowed to race him and parks car in Mercs garage, points loss - all
Estimated total of lost points: 110 points
Estimated total of lost points - all
Hamilton’s Japanese GP weekend was also hampered by rear suspension problems, although the result he would have achieved with a fully-functioning car is hard to quantity so is left out of the sample. He also had a further DNF in Germany due to puncture damage.

Of course, as in any title battle, Hamilton hasn’t been alone in suffering setbacks and both Vettel (alternator failures in Valencia and Monza) and Alonso (first-corner collisions in Spa and Suzuka) can also both justifiably point to probably more than 30 points being lost through misfortune. Nonetheless, with around a century more points to his name, Hamilton would be well within striking distance of the pair of them with a car capable of winning races.

Even with a more cautious estimate than the one above, a more reliable 2012 McLaren would have put a very different complexion on both driver and team’s final season together.

Yes I know what i wrote is facetious and daft, but you really need to learn about the Swiss Cheese Theory, what happens next is a result of what happened before, change the first thing and anything or everything after can happen differently.

Edit, No offense meant to Ferrari fans! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 am 

@Nikbud please try harder next time bub. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 am 

Emerson.F wrote:
@Nikbud please try harder enxt time bub. :lol: loser

Try harder to do what?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 am 

Dont worry about it. You've been added too are the ignore list.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am 

Sabrina wrote:
Look at Australia, If McL did not make a slow pit stop , and a suboptimal strategy for Lewis, Vettel would not have jumped him at the pits.
Same with slow stops at Malaysia, at Bahrain,bad strategy at at Monaco,slow stops at Turkey, China etc. etc

Okay this goes to show how either, forgetful, blinded or just don't bother to watch the races you are.

In Oz the McLaren pitstop was all hail the mods AWESOME. It's the only way to describe it. they pitted JB and Lewis on the same lap with something like 8 seconds in between them and done two yes two perfect stops back to back. One car out one car in, in sequence. It was a blinder.

The problem Lewis had was nothing to do with the stop, it was the timing of the safety car. Seb doing another Lap got to do more of a lap at full speed, near enough as soon as Lewis came out of the pits he had to drive to the delta.

It was the difference in Sebs in lap and Lewis out lap due to the timing of the yellows and the length of lap driving to the deltas that caused Seb getting the jump. Had McLaren left Lewis out another lap he as would have been the norm then he would have likely have lost even more places in the safety car.

That also disproves Spochs theory of the 2012 pit stop too.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."

Last edited by Johnston on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 am 

Emerson.F wrote:
Dont worry about it. You've been added too are the ignore list.

WooooHooooo!! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm 

RaisinChips wrote:
It was the same when Ron Dennis was still bossing around at McLaren. In 2003 they never even introduced the trouble-ridden MP4-18 and although the MP4-17 was reliable apart from an engine blow up and a lost victory at Nurburgring, it rarely was as fast as the Ferraris or the Williamses. And yet Kimi finished only 2 points off the championship. Then in 2005 they had the fastest car on a clear majority of the tracks but all kinds of mechanical failures cost victories and undid the title challenge. Even in 1999 they made terrible mistakes and lost the constructors title because of it and nearly the drivers' too.

Who knows? Maybe there's something out of place in McLaren's culture in general, the almost-team but a certain area always lacks.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
this thread seemed to make sense before Lewis fans decided to take over with what if.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 pm 

You know, I can't wait for Hamilton fans excuses next year when it will all he can do to score a point let alone a podium, but here is a taster :-

1. Martin whitmarsh snuck into the Mercedes paddock at night and sabotaged his car.

2. Jenson hatched an evil plot to ruin hamiltons car.

3. mercedes are in cahoots with mcclaren to sabotage hamiltons car for reasons unknown

4. Pirelli have sabotaged his car.

5. Vodafone have sabotaged his car

6. It's all jensons fault, bring back the death penalty!

Okay, you can see where I'm going with this. Can't wait for next season!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:24 pm 

I thought Mclaren fans hated Button for beating Lewis last year and that was why they hated him and usually called him a bad driver in recent threads, turned out it they hate everyone for Hamilton not being a 16x WDC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 pm 

Based on many of the posts on here, the title might have been better phrased as 'McLaren's nightmare season in a wheel-nut-shell...'

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:59 pm 

Jorvik wrote:
You know, I can't wait for Hamilton fans excuses next year when it will all he can do to score a point let alone a podium, but here is a taster :-

1. Martin whitmarsh snuck into the Mercedes paddock at night and sabotaged his car.

3. mercedes are in cahoots with mcclaren to sabotage hamiltons car for reasons unknown

If you have nothing usefull to say then say nothing at all with your BS post, What do YOU gonna say when Lewis wins races with that Mercedes-Benz WO4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 pm 

M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
I thought Mclaren fans hated Button for beating Lewis last year and that was why they hated him and usually called him a bad driver in recent threads, turned out it they hate everyone for Hamilton not being a 16x WDC

Be realistic... 6 X WDC lol honestly though it is the inability to just accept he's just a great diver and not the greatest driver is the problem with those fans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm 

Johnston wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
Look at Australia, If McL did not make a slow pit stop , and a suboptimal strategy for Lewis, Vettel would not have jumped him at the pits.
Same with slow stops at Malaysia, at Bahrain,bad strategy at at Monaco,slow stops at Turkey, China etc. etc

Okay this goes to show how either, forgetful, blinded or just don't bother to watch the races you are.

In Oz the McLaren pitstop was all hail the mods AWESOME. It's the only way to describe it. they pitted JB and Lewis on the same lap with something like 8 seconds in between them and done two yes two perfect stops back to back. One car out one car in, in sequence. It was a blinder.

The problem Lewis had was nothing to do with the stop, it was the timing of the safety car. Seb doing another Lap got to do more of a lap at full speed, near enough as soon as Lewis came out of the pits he had to drive to the delta.

It was the difference in Sebs in lap and Lewis out lap due to the timing of the yellows and the length of lap driving to the deltas that caused Seb getting the jump. Had McLaren left Lewis out another lap he as would have been the norm then he would have likely have lost even more places in the safety car.

That also disproves Spochs theory of the 2012 pit stop too.

I think it's te didn't watch category to be honest

I hate when "fans" say they've looked at Wiki for their info!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:44 pm 

Jorvik wrote:

Sorry pal but massive super childish fail, are you 7?

I 100% do not think Lewis was sabotaged, I think people on both sides of the argument have actually forgotten the season as a whole, McLaren have made some absolutely shocking mistakes this season and in the past, this is nothing new but this year is worse than others.

Its possible that relationships between Lewis and some in the team were strained and this may well be a contributing factor to his departure but a lost season at McLaren or Merc are no different, history only favors the winners not the plucky losers so you may as well loose happy.

I must admit though, some Hammy fans need to stop looking for people to blame, lady luck is a cruel bitch and Lewis, having possibly his best year behind the wheel is unlucky his team made mistakes and unlucky his car let him down, that's it though, plain unlucky.

Member of the Lewis Hamilton fan club but yet to receive my customary tin foil hat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 pm 

In a nutshell for 2012 id say ; Missed opportunity.

I think M.W. deserves another chance next year. He seems to be on the right track.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:15 pm 

Caravaggio wrote:

I think M.W. deserves another chance next year. He seems to be on the right track.

With the year they are having its entirely possible they could turn up at the wrong track next week

Member of the Lewis Hamilton fan club but yet to receive my customary tin foil hat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:20 pm 

bartonz20let wrote:
Caravaggio wrote:

With the year they are having its entirely possible they could turn up at the wrong track next week

:lol:
Nice one !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm 

Sabrina wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
RaisinChips wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
Stop trolling and watch F1

The points MCL lost diue team errors sloe stops, and unreliability would have been easily enough to lead both WCs.

It's not like Vettel and Alonso haven't lost points because those same things. :-|

Not nearly as much
And with Lewis DNFS, and team blunders , Alonso & vettel gained points & positions they would not have had.

They don't need to lose nearly as much because the have a lead over Lewis, they just need enough to keep them in front!

Sabrina....they know all that but need to deny it so they can bring out their charts and graphs at the end of the season and say Jenson kept Lewis honest and by constantly repeating it they will come to actually believe it

They will never admit to WDC lost due to team error

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 pm 

Guccio wrote:
RunningMan wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

Well your own hero Alonso also wanted to Tweet in India to tell his fans that he still has the same rear wing since may but Dominecale stopped him, must be his ego right

It's funny how you say this as there's proof it actually happenned.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm 

@Qiwater

We're talking about Vettel and Alonso not Button.. Why did you need to mention him? We were talking about the need for vettel and Alonso to just maintain a lead by going back for lost points compared to then amount of points Lewis lost.

Shows you have one serious hang up about JB that you needed to bring him into it lol