planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm
Posts: 709
http://www.yallaf1.com/2012/11/14/rosbe ... aF1.com%29

Quote:
“About the smoking?” Rosberg wondered. “No, you’re wrong — there’s one driver who lights one cigarette after another. I’m not naming names.”


:smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 477
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Posts: 394
My bet would also be on Kimi....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:35 am
Posts: 712
Pedro De La Rosa.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
Schumi does cigars, but I doubt he smokes.

My bet is also Kimi

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 468
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
SchumieRules wrote:
Schumi does cigars, but I doubt he smokes.

I thought that he was a fitness fanatic?

As for a smoking driver, I think it might be Maldonado.

_________________
Vettel / Raikkonen / Button


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:52 am
Posts: 32
Di Resta was shown smoking after one of the earlier races this year on the BBC's forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 am
Posts: 263
Location: K2 - Pakistan
I googled it up as well after Rosberg's revelations....found no credible information. Some of you say its Kimi..but that's all self made suppositions.
The guy who named Pedro De La Rosa...kindly provide some references to back it up...

Being a chain-smoker myself....it's self-reassuring to see F1 drivers being one as well :D

_________________
--Veno--


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
zztopless wrote:
Di Resta was shown smoking after one of the earlier races this year on the BBC's forum.



There's a lesson for kids. Perfect example of Smoking Doesn't make you cool :lol: :lol:

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 am
Posts: 1049
Johnston wrote:
zztopless wrote:
Di Resta was shown smoking after one of the earlier races this year on the BBC's forum.



There's a lesson for kids. Perfect example of Smoking Doesn't make you cool :lol: :lol:

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:06 am
Posts: 3581
Location: Belgium
I well remember seeing Keke smoke in the pitlane in Zolder in 1984, he even begged a cigarette from the marshal who was telling everybody it was forbidden in the pitlane.
Surprised to see there still are smokers among people who should be aware of the importance of health. I can understand an addiction to adrenaline - every driver is that - but nicotine? Shocking...

_________________
Use every man after his desert, and who should scape whipping? Use them after your own honour and dignity.

Maria de Villota


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:35 am
Posts: 712
Venomal wrote:
I googled it up as well after Rosberg's revelations....found no credible information. Some of you say its Kimi..but that's all self made suppositions.
The guy who named Pedro De La Rosa...kindly provide some references to back it up...

Being a chain-smoker myself....it's self-reassuring to see F1 drivers being one as well :D

Image

check out the smoke coming from the cockpit...he is having a ciggie whilst driving :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Posts: 724
Location: Tampere, F1nland
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:53 am
Posts: 2575
Location: Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
Good for them whoever it is. The demonisation of smokers and smoking by the politcally correct anti-choice gestapo has reached ludicrous heights. It's got to the point where a well known person lighting up counts as striking a blow for personal liberty.

_________________
I went skating on your name,
And by tracing it twice,
I fell through the ice,
of Alice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 pm
Posts: 430
I'm sure Massa started right after Germany 2010


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:45 am
Posts: 794
Balibari wrote:
Good for them whoever it is. The demonisation of smokers and smoking by the politcally correct anti-choice gestapo has reached ludicrous heights. It's got to the point where a well known person lighting up counts as striking a blow for personal liberty.


Smoking isn't a choice of personal liberty, not when you are actively damaging the health of others.

_________________
Apparently religious people didn't like my signature, hah! Don't read it if you are so offended by it.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. - Robert Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 pm
Posts: 430
sultanofhyd wrote:
Balibari wrote:
Good for them whoever it is. The demonisation of smokers and smoking by the politcally correct anti-choice gestapo has reached ludicrous heights. It's got to the point where a well known person lighting up counts as striking a blow for personal liberty.


Smoking isn't a choice of personal liberty, not when you are actively damaging the health of others.


...........................
stop it please, not here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 pm
Posts: 536
Kimi, nailed on!

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 12th
2014: 38th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Warsaw
Sutton wrote:
Venomal wrote:
I googled it up as well after Rosberg's revelations....found no credible information. Some of you say its Kimi..but that's all self made suppositions.
The guy who named Pedro De La Rosa...kindly provide some references to back it up...

Being a chain-smoker myself....it's self-reassuring to see F1 drivers being one as well :D



check out the smoke coming from the cockpit...he is having a ciggie whilst driving :D


NASCAR already did it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9fB1IcTD48


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 1960
Kamian wrote:
Sutton wrote:
Venomal wrote:
I googled it up as well after Rosberg's revelations....found no credible information. Some of you say its Kimi..but that's all self made suppositions.
The guy who named Pedro De La Rosa...kindly provide some references to back it up...

Being a chain-smoker myself....it's self-reassuring to see F1 drivers being one as well :D



check out the smoke coming from the cockpit...he is having a ciggie whilst driving :D


NASCAR already did it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9fB1IcTD48

8O :lol:

_________________
Image
Signature created by Adaemus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 pm
Posts: 1152
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
RaisinChips wrote:
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.


:lol:

It's our national tobacco, banned in the rest of EU:

Snus=Snuff

_________________
..

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when they are open


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:14 pm
Posts: 2460
It's gotta be Di Resta.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:53 am
Posts: 2575
Location: Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
HOERSS wrote:
sultanofhyd wrote:
Balibari wrote:
Good for them whoever it is. The demonisation of smokers and smoking by the politcally correct anti-choice gestapo has reached ludicrous heights. It's got to the point where a well known person lighting up counts as striking a blow for personal liberty.


Smoking isn't a choice of personal liberty, not when you are actively damaging the health of others.


...........................
stop it please, not here

I can feel 10 pages of debate coming on. Unfortunately I have to nip out for a ciggie.

_________________
I went skating on your name,
And by tracing it twice,
I fell through the ice,
of Alice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
SwSpeed wrote:
RaisinChips wrote:
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.


:lol:

It's our national tobacco, banned in the rest of EU:

Snus=Snuff


God, I tried the snus pouches, my Norwegian mate gave them to me. The worse thing I've ever tried!

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:53 am
Posts: 2575
Location: Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
SchumieRules wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
RaisinChips wrote:
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.


:lol:

It's our national tobacco, banned in the rest of EU:

Snus=Snuff


God, I tried the snus pouches, my Norwegian mate gave them to me. The worse thing I've ever tried!

Just looked it up and realised it's the same abhorrent thing an old boss once gave me. I've got the taste in my mouth just thinking about it.

_________________
I went skating on your name,
And by tracing it twice,
I fell through the ice,
of Alice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
Balibari wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
RaisinChips wrote:
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.


:lol:

It's our national tobacco, banned in the rest of EU:

Snus=Snuff


God, I tried the snus pouches, my Norwegian mate gave them to me. The worse thing I've ever tried!

Just looked it up and realised it's the same abhorrent thing an old boss once gave me. I've got the taste in my mouth just thinking about it.


This black round box:

Image

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am
Posts: 1285
Its Diresta, I saw him at silverstone having a few. Wasn't chaining it though!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
hmm, I was at the lounge where kimi was at for approximately 3 hours. In that time, he never lit up a single ciggy nor did he even drink any alcohol - he stuck to mineral water the whole time. so I dun think kimi is a chain smoker

_________________
FORZA FERNANDO * FORZA FERRARI * FORZA FELIPE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Posts: 2075
SchumieRules wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
RaisinChips wrote:
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.


:lol:

It's our national tobacco, banned in the rest of EU:

Snus=Snuff


God, I tried the snus pouches, my Norwegian mate gave them to me. The worse thing I've ever tried!

They're selling it here in the States now, but all the ones I've tried are too sweet for someone who's used to Copenhagen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:11 am
Posts: 106
Could be Hamilton..probably likes that Jamaican wood-binder...hahaha....i sure do


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm
Posts: 709
RaisinChips wrote:
becker wrote:
Kimi likes to smoke, that is no great secret or mystery.

I have no idea how heavily but that is probably who rosberg is referring to.


I knew that Kimi used snus or chew tobacco, but I've never heard of him smoking. Nevertheless, I don't think it's him.


Image

With Hunt in Monaco


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:11 am
Posts: 106
Could be Hamilton..probably likes that Jamaican wood-binder...hahaha....i sure do


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
Would an F1ers definition of a chain smoker match what the rest of us call a chain smoker?

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm
Posts: 708
I reckon Maldonado smokes... but I'm pretty sure its something stronger than cigarettes!

_________________
Pick 10 Competition:
2013 - 10th Place
Winner of the Nico Hulkenberg Trophy and Mystic Eddie Jordan's Crystal Ball


Pick 10 Podiums:
1st Place: USA 2012, Japan 2013
3rd Place: China 2014


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 477
Maybe it is Maldonado, he has very bad skin which is a common sign of a smoker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Posts: 724
Location: Tampere, F1nland
F1nsider wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image


With Hunt in Monaco


That's the only photo I could find too. However, it seems to be a nightout drinking party by the looks of it, many otherwise non-smokers smoke an occasional cigarette when out drinking. I'd be very surprised if Nico's mystery chainsmoker was Kimi because Kimi's been involved in F1, rallying and international racing for so long that by now it would be no secret if he smoked. And I don't think Kimi who doesn't care what others think would try to hide it either.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:52 am
Posts: 135
Now that they are in the US, enjoy the pot while its legal.

_________________
KIMI, KOBAYASHI, SCHUMI!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 5155
sultanofhyd wrote:
Balibari wrote:
Good for them whoever it is. The demonisation of smokers and smoking by the politcally correct anti-choice gestapo has reached ludicrous heights. It's got to the point where a well known person lighting up counts as striking a blow for personal liberty.


Smoking isn't a choice of personal liberty, not when you are actively damaging the health of others.

*chuckle*

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Rosberg - Bottas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am
Posts: 940
Balibari wrote:
HOERSS wrote:
sultanofhyd wrote:
Balibari wrote:
Good for them whoever it is. The demonisation of smokers and smoking by the politcally correct anti-choice gestapo has reached ludicrous heights. It's got to the point where a well known person lighting up counts as striking a blow for personal liberty.


Smoking isn't a choice of personal liberty, not when you are actively damaging the health of others.


...........................
stop it please, not here

I can feel 10 pages of debate coming on. Unfortunately I have to nip out for a ciggie.


It's not about "personal liberty" or whatever. It's about the fact that smokers think that no-one else is inhaling the smoke from their ciggie.

A non-smoker can be walking down the street and be unintentionally inhaling smoke from passing smokers. That's not my choice, that's yours. If you choose to smoke, then I'm fine with that. Just try not to do it somewhere near me, cos I don't want to be inhaling cancer fumes.

And yes, I say cancer fumes, as there are now so many lung cancer victims who can be directly attributable to smoking it's ridiculous that people think there's no problem with doing it. It's reckoned that smoking itself has killed 100m people in the 20th century (WW2 ended with approx 70m total dead).

Sorry for getting a bit preachy, but it does get right up my nose when people try to vigorously defend smoking. It's your choice to do it yes, but don't preach to everyone about it. Just get on with it quietly please.

:D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 am
Posts: 440
Location: San Diego, California USA
Gothalamide wrote:
It's not about "personal liberty" or whatever. It's about the fact that smokers think that no-one else is inhaling the smoke from their ciggie.

A non-smoker can be walking down the street and be unintentionally inhaling smoke from passing smokers. That's not my choice, that's yours. If you choose to smoke, then I'm fine with that. Just try not to do it somewhere near me, cos I don't want to be inhaling cancer fumes.

And yes, I say cancer fumes, as there are now so many lung cancer victims who can be directly attributable to smoking it's ridiculous that people think there's no problem with doing it. It's reckoned that smoking itself has killed 100m people in the 20th century (WW2 ended with approx 70m total dead).

Sorry for getting a bit preachy, but it does get right up my nose when people try to vigorously defend smoking. It's your choice to do it yes, but don't preach to everyone about it. Just get on with it quietly please.

:D :D :D


please enlighten me with some evidence of someone getting cancer from walking down the street passing someone who is smoking.

You inhale far worse on a daily basis from other sources. BTW I dont smoke, never have never will and made my wife stop after the second date.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Donington93, F1yer, littlesparkle, Lt. Drebin, mikeyg123, minchy, Pedrosa_4_Ever, pokerman, RunningMan, UnlikeUday, zztopless and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.150s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]