planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 am 

So I thought up this little game the other day. Basically, what you have to do is to rearrange the current driver line-ups so that that they reflect who YOU would like to see in which teams. There are no real rules, but a few guidelines:

1.Take personalities into account. Driver A and Driver B might be the best on the grid, but will they function properly in team X without raising all hell? (Think about McLaren 2007)
2.Every driver has to have a seat, no promoting reserve driver or getting them from GP2 or another feeder series. Current grid only.
3.You don't have to take age into account.
4.If you like, you can state your policy for each team too,e.g Equal status all the way, Clear No.1 and No.2,etc,whatever you think will work.
5.Try to be objective. This is not a bashing thread.

I thought this up because of how fickle F1 contracts are; here today, gone tomorrow. So here you go guys. YOU are the boss! Try to give a little motivation for choice to share your thinking, if you like. YOU are the boss. Let's see what you think!

*I'll post my own ideas later,I have a busy day coming up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 am 

This list is mainly what I would like to see, not necessarily what would be best for the drivers to succeed but to make the season interesting and answer a few questions.

Red Bull
Rosberg, Karthikeyan - Interested to see what Rosberg could do in a proper top team, Karthikeyan? because I can!

McLaren
Button, Perez - Two similar driving styles, who is better

Ferrari
Alonso, Webber - I want to see what Webber can achieve in a different car, but with a team mate whom many consider to be the best as comparison

Lotus
Raikkonen, Kobayashi - Seems like an interesting pairing

Mercedes
Kovalainen, Grosjean - Give Kovalainen a second chance, use Grosjean as a rough benchmark

Williams
Maldonado, Hulkenburg - Opposites, pace vs consistency

Sauber
Vettel, Ricciardo - Both through the same young driver program, see what both drivers will do in a top midfield car

Force India
Hamilton, Petrov - I want to see what Hamilton can do in a proper midfield car all season, Petrov deserves to be higher than Catherham

Torro Rosso
Vergne, Pedro - New vs old, but couldn't justify giving them a better car than the Rosso

Caterham
Senna, Massa - Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll!!!

Maurissa
Glock, Pic - Time to retire Glock, sorry Pic but no room for you to be higher atm

HRT
Schumacher, Di Resta - Well Schumacher is retiring anyway so thats why he's there, Di Resta is here because he's the driver I remembered last

All teams equal status right to the end, as it should be.

Podiums: 5
2014 Championship Standing: *mumble*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 am 

Here is my Lineup:
NOTE- Made taking driver qualities and relationships into notice, the money that each driver brings to the team is irrelevant, Lineups decided on Merit. And to make for interesting races!
And I did take the Age into account because it is an important factor in my opinion. And yes slight Kimi favoritism but cmon, he deserves a second WDC.

Red Bull
Vettel & Kimi - Two great drivers and great friends. Would love to see them battle it out for WDC and get the WCC. Choosing Red Bull because it ends up being the best car on the grid at the end of the season, like it or not :/ Equal status is a must!

McLaren
Button, Maldonado - Button has become Mclaren. Maldonado to shake things up. Equal status.

Ferrari
Alonso, Grosjean - Alonso eats sleeps breathes Ferrari, Grosjean to keep him honest. Would like to say equal status but it will be Alonso's team.

Lotus
Hamilton, Kovalainen - Hamilton could put the Lotus in contention, and Kovalainen because I want to see him fighting for podiums and keeping Hamilton on his toes, much more experienced and IMO better driver than his stint with Mclaren. Also Equal status (Unlike what it was in Mclaren a few years back)

Mercedes
Perez, Webber - Webber to bring in points and Perez to put the car where it doesn't belong now and then (Not saying Webber isn't capable but just less likely). Webber as 1st driver because he will keep it on track.

Williams
Kamui, Rosberg - Rosberg is stale and will keep bringing the car in where it belongs. Kamui could shake things up and maybe bring it on the podium? Equal status

Sauber
Hulkenberg, Ricciardo - Both have potential to put the car a few spots further than it should. Equal status.

Force India
Massa, Petrov - Going with the same pattern of Massa to bring in the points and Petrov to shake it up. (And see if he can put his money where his mouth is)

Torro Rosso
Vergne, Schumacher - New vs old. Schumi 1st. Because Heck, he has the experience!

Caterham
Senna, Di resta - Caterham unforunately isn't looking to be on the rise, and it's reflected in their drivers. Equal status

Maurissa
Pedro, Glock - An equally meh lineup as Caterham could provide an interesting duel for that elusive 10mil bonus of whoever finishes ahead at the end of the season. Equal

HRT
Karthikeyen - Pic - No space for Pic really as such a youngster and well Karthikeyen gets what he deserves :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 am 

Red Bull: Schumacher and Massa
I've been totally partisan and put my two favourite drivers in the fastest car on the grid. I'm waiting to see who delivers before I designate my no 1 driver.
McLaren: Perez and Kobayashi
I liked them as team-mates and I'd love to see if they could deliver in a decent car. Equal status.
Ferrari: Glock and Button
I wanted two likeable drivers in my favourite team, and I think these are two of the nicest guys on the grid. I have to give Button no 1 status.
Lotus: Vettel and Alonso
I like the look of this car and I think two championship contenders driving each other on could give us some interesting results. No team orders till there's a clear leader.
Mercedes: Raikkonen and Hamilton
They've all got reputations and I'd love to see what the two reputedly fastest drivers on the grid could do with a car I feel has been a massive disappointment. (And incidentally find out if Schumi is really too old while we're about it!) I could try giving team orders, doubt they'd listen though.
Williams: Maldonado and Grosjean
A head to head battle for the title of first-corner crash-meister, with a car that will be in midfield so we can see occasional mix-ups with both front runners and back markers. This however may bankrupt Williams. No need for team orders, you go with the one that survives to turn 2.
Sauber: Webber and Kovalainen
Mark is a safe pair of hands and a known quantity who can help drive one of my favourite teams forward, while Kovalainen has done well enough to deserve a step up from the "new" teams. Webber deserves team leader status.
Force India: Rosberg and Hulkenberg
Battle of the Bergs! To be honest, they seemed the most deserving of my "left over" drivers. I'll let them fight it out.
Toro Rosso: di Resta and Petrov
Again, the best of the rest driver-wise. I'd like to see Petrov away from the back three teams again, and di Resta will be solid but unremarkable. Since they're auditioning for a Red Bull drive, can't give team orders.
Caterham: Pic and Ricciardo
A step up for Pic, a step down for Ricciardo, but neither of them is a driver on my radar. Equal status.
Marussia: Senna and Vergne
Let's put Vergne at the back to at least mix up the final drop-out from Q1 race by race, while Senna is dumped back for not impressing me at all. There is no clear leader here.
HRT: Karthikeyan and de la Rosa
Both exactly where they deserve to be, it would be a crime to promote either driver. de la Rosa gets no 1 as Karthikeyan is truly undeserving of a drive at all.

Overall, probably just as well I'm not in charge, too partisan by half!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 am 

Anne C wrote:
I've been totally partisan and put my two favourite drivers in the fastest car on the grid. I'm waiting to see who delivers before I designate my no 1 driver.

Was playing an old F1 championship edition game yesterday where Schumi and Massa were teammates at Ferrari, good times. Putting them in a red bull, could well even out the fight for WDC since neither really have shined this year.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 am 

Santuri9 wrote:
Anne C wrote:

Was playing an old F1 championship edition game yesterday where Schumi and Massa were teammates at Ferrari, good times. Putting them in a red bull, could well even out the fight for WDC since neither really have shined this year.

Good times indeed!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:10 pm 

Red Bull
Raikkonen, Hulkenburg - Would be great to see Kimi in a a top car again (no offence Enstone) and I'd like to see Hukenburg given a shot in a top car also. Think this would be a very solid team.

McLaren
Alonso, Button - For some reason I'd like to see Alonso have another go at McLaren, and I don't see any benefit to moving Button anywhere else. Would be good to see how Button compared with Alonso too.

Ferrari
Vettel, Hamilton - In the immortal words of Ant & Dec, let's get ready to rumble! (on track and in the forums) :twisted:

Lotus
Rosberg, Perez - A slight bump up the grid for Rosberg to see if he has more in him and added in Perez who has shown flashes of inspiration but not enough for me to put him in a top 3 team.

Mercedes
Kovalainen, Ricciardo - Valuable experience comes with Kovalainen and a reasonable baseline to measure Ricciardo against. A bit of a promotion for Ricciardo also who I would like to see away from the Toro Rosso driver mincing machine.

Williams
Maldonado, Grosjean - Frank Williams once said something along the lines of "you can teach a fast but reckless driver to be safe, but you can't teach a slow but steady driver to be fast". Good luck Frank :-P

Sauber
Schumacher, Massa - I have a bit of a soft spot for Massa who may shine away from the Ferrari/Alonso pressure cooker, and keeping a reasonable seat here for Schuey who doesn't deserve to be dumped in a bottom team and of course has vast knowledge.

Force India
Di Resta, Webber - No move for Di Resta who still has much to prove but doesn't quite deserve to be dumped into a lower team....yet. I think Webber could do a very good job for Force India and would bring experience and good speed, mostly.

Torro Rosso
Vergne, Petrov - Don't see any need to move Vergne and Petrov gets in as a driver seemingly going nowhere in a team that's on the same path.

Caterham
Kobayashi, Senna - Both have arguably underperformed this year though both have had reasonable race pace at times.

Maurissa
Glock, Pic - Don't see any reason to change this

HRT
karthikeyan, Pedro - Don't see any reason to change this

Oh and no fixed number ones in any team.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:00 pm 

specdecible wrote:

Red Bull
Rosberg, Karthikeyan - Interested to see what Rosberg could do in a proper top team, Karthikeyan? because I can!

:lol:

Red Bull: Vettel, Schumacher
Ferrari: Massa, Raikkonen
McLaren: Alonso, Button
Mercedes: Rosberg, Hamilton
Sauber: Kobayashi, Kovalainen
Williams: Maldonado, Perez
Lotus: Grosjean, Webber
Force India: Di Resta, Kovalainen
Toro Rosso: Ricciardo, Glock
Caterham: Petrov, Karthikeyan
HRT: De La Rosa, Di Grassi
Virgin: Hulkenberg, Senna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 pm 

Eva09 wrote:
specdecible wrote:

Red Bull

Reasoning?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 pm 

Santuri9 wrote:
Eva09 wrote:
specdecible wrote:

Red Bull

Reasoning?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 pm 

I know this isn't what the topic is about, but I'd love it if they had a post-season test, whereby you'd have to set a lap around a circuit that you had done in pre-season testing to see how much pace you'd gained. It wouldn't really work properly (tires, track temp, drivers getting better, teams sandbagging first time to looks like they had gained more), but it would be very interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 pm 

I'd stick Vettel alongside either Alonso or Hamilton. Then we can finally see if it's all down to the car....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm 

Red bull - Vettel, Raikkonen
Ferrari - Alonso, Hamilton
Mclaren - Button, Schumacher
Mercedes - Rosberg, Perez
Lotus - Hulkenberg, Webber
Williams - Senna, Ricciardo
Force India - Grosjean, Maldonado :twisted:
Sauber - Kovalainen, Glock
Torro Rosso - Vergne, Kobayashi
Caterham - Petrov, De la Rosa
Marussia - Pic, Massa
HRT - Karthikeyan, Di Resta

To be honest I have no reasoning, its just what I'd like to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm 

Red Bull -
Bruno Senna to see if he really is any good.
Romain Grosjean. The car has teh pace to be right at the front, having Romain at the front of the grid is always exciting!

Ferrari -
Fernando Alonso, because it's his team. I couldn't take that away from him. See the way he sits in that chair!
Jenson Button. Every playboy type should drive a Ferrari. Thankfully, there are still people that remember the good old days and all the gaudy excessive things that owning a Ferrari represents. However, JB is the last of his breed. After him there will be only monotonous pre-programmed racing machines that always remember to thank their sponsors and go straight back to their motorhomes to study on-board footage and telemetry traces. This is not what Enzo created Ferrari for. Unless the good times are shown upon the screens, kids will grow up completely oblivious and may well hanker after the precision of a German-made supercar, this cannot be allowed to happen. JB, Ferrari - nay, the world - needs you! Go forth and party, bring the trophies home, while Fernando collects the silverware.

McLaren -
Vettel, becuse his reactions when things go wrong are pure entertainment gold. Plus it will do him good in terms of both public perception and personal growth
Nico Rosberg, regarded by some as a good benchmark for what a car is capable of. Plus he seems really laid back and good with sponsor and all that crap so will fit in well with the company ethos.

Williams -
Pastor Maldonado, as the team would be absolutely nowhere without his sponsorship money.
Jean Eric Vergne, can't really think why, other than i quite like him and think he would fit nicely into the team and the way it operates.

Mercedes -
Schumacher becuase it would break Ross' heart to take him away.
Paul DiResta, won DTM for Mercedes, needs to drive a top car to prove he's nothing more than a second-rate DC and that he shouldn't be in a single-seater. Too many excuses at Force India.

Lotus - First i'd change the name to Enstone GP (is that allowed in this game?) using the Lotus name is just not cricket.
Raikkonen, as it seems to have worked out quite well this year, can't really see a reason to change it. Hopefully Kimi will keep making baby-face Boullier's (who was it that said he looks like a giant baby? someone on here, that was spot-on) life awkward
Hamilton, becuase he is fast. Bloody fast. But so is Kimi, who will come out on top? Arguably the two most heavily-supported drivers, so the increased merch sales should help fund the team, hopefully it'll attract better sponsors too.

Force India -
Urgh this is getting a bit stale now um, who's left?
Webber! becuase i forgot about him when doing the top teams. Sorry Mark. At leat you won't get KERS failures with the Merc in the back.
Kovalainen deserves a better drive than the POS Caterham. But not that good, about midfield level. Should get on well with Webber?

Sauber -
Perez and this years Sauber have been the perfect match on numerous occasions this season so he stays. Sorry Witmarsh.
Massa because of the Ferrari link. "i'm sorry Peter, but if you want our engines you must have Felipe, we need his Dad to sell our cars in Brazil"

Torro Rosso -

Riccardio - The Red Bull Young Driver program has been slated for not retaining its drivers for long enough. Well i'm not having people complain about me, so he stays in the car. Happy?
Glock - like Kova, deserves a slightly better car than the Marussia.

Caterham -
Hulkenberg,
Kobayashi,

Marussia -
Pic
Petrov

HRT -
De La Rosa
Karthikeyan

Yeah so i couldnt really be bothered at the end there.

Good game though, i enjoyed that. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:44 pm 

specdecible wrote:
This list is mainly what I would like to see, not necessarily what would be best for the drivers to succeed but to make the season interesting and answer a few questions.

Red Bull

McLaren

Ferrari
Alonso, Webber - I want to see what Webber can achieve in a different car, but with a team mate whom many consider to be the best as comparison

Lotus

Mercedes
Kovalainen, Grosjean - Give Kovalainen a second chance, use Grosjean as a rough benchmark

Williams

Sauber
Vettel, Ricciardo - Both through the same young driver program, see what both drivers will do in a top midfield car

Force India
Hamilton, Petrov - I want to see what Hamilton can do in a proper midfield car all season, Petrov deserves to be higher than Catherham

Torro Rosso
Vergne, Pedro - New vs old, but couldn't justify giving them a better car than the Rosso

Caterham

Maurissa
Glock, Pic - Time to retire Glock, sorry Pic but no room for you to be higher atm

HRT
Schumacher, Di Resta - Well Schumacher is retiring anyway so thats why he's there, Di Resta is here because he's the driver I remembered last

I think Vettel has shown enough in 2007 + 2008, just that many of you forget with some many things going on in 2007/8 with the top teams

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm 

metamorphomisk wrote:
specdecible wrote:

Red Bull

McLaren

Ferrari

Lotus

Mercedes

Williams

Sauber

Force India

Torro Rosso

Caterham

Maurissa

HRT

I think Vettel has shown enough in 2007 + 2008, just that many of you forget with some many things going on in 2007/8 with the top teams

I am well aware of what he did in 2007-2008, I just want to see him race Ricciardo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 pm 

I'll have some fun with this,

Red Bull -

1. Schumacher
2. Kovi

McLaren

1. Button
2. Perez

Ferrari

1. Alonso
2. Webber

Merecdes

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton

Lotus

1. Raikkonen
2. Grosjean

Sauber

1. Kobayashi
2. Massa

Force India

1. Maldonado
2. Pic

Williams

1. Hulkenburg
2. Bottas

Toro Rosso

1. Ricciardo
2. Di Resta

Caterham

1. Petrov
2. Buemi

HRT

I'd remove them from the grid if I'm honest, same goes with Marussia.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 pm 

Red Bull
Vergne
Ricciardo
Interesting to see

Ferrari
B.Senna
de la Rosa
Think de la Rosa would beat Bruno in Q

McLaren
Yamamoto
Karthikeyan
HAHAHA!

Lotus
Button
Bottas
Bottas to star

Sauber
Grosjean
Pic
Battle of a French stars

Force India
Frinjs
da Costa
Young guns

Williams
Alonso
Maldonado
Great to watch, Pastor won't be too far back but Alonso will show class.

Toro Rosso
da Costa
Wickens
Young kids, yes I know Wickens will probably never reach F1.

Marussia
Glock
Petrov
Tad boring but they will do well

Caterham
Vettel
Raikkonen
Will Caterham ever score a point?

HRT
Hamilton
Massa
Best buddies at the back

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 am 

Going to try mix some real fairy cakes with a few of my wishes :

RedBull
Vettel
Webber

McLaren
Button
Schumacher

Ferrari
Alonso
Rosberg

Lotus
Raikkonen
Grosjean

Mercedes
Hamilton
Hulkenberg

Sauber
Perez
Kobayashi

Force India
Bianchi
Kovalainen

Williams
Maldanado
Massa

Toro Rosso
Alguesuari
Ricciardo

Caterham
Vergne
Sutil

Marussia
Glock
Pic

HRT
Senna
De La Rosa

"You know the score.. Alright that's enough.. You're not going to get any points for that.."

"But Satisfaction!"

Sebastian Vettel
World Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 am 

RedBull - Vettel & Raikkonen. They both get along and do not need no1 and no2 status. RedBull's environment suits Kimi, he has done well with Newey in the past. Positives everywhere.

McLaren - Hamilton and Rosberg. Again, they know each other well. Driving style - I'm not sure about Rosberg but his consistency and Hamilton's aggressive driving will be good combo.

Ferrari - Alonso and Webber. Alonso with No1 status because he seems to do well with when he has the attention. Webber and Alonso were managed by the same guy and they know each other well plus I think Webber can do a good job for the team.

Mercedes - Schumacher and Button.

Lotus - Kobayashi and Perez

Sauber - Maldonado and Ricciardo

Force India - DiResta and Hulkenberg

Williams - Kovalainen and Bottas

Caterham - Massa and Grosjean

TR - Vergne and Pic.

Marrusia - Glock and Petrov

HRT - PdR and Ma Qing Hua

Safety car - Senna and Karthikyan (co-driver)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 am 

Sharkattack wrote:

2.Every driver has to have a seat, no promoting reserve driver or getting them from GP2 or another feeder series. Current grid only.

Maybe we can bend that a little, say 2-3 current drivers can be replaced. I took that liberty in my lineup.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:58 am 

Only gonna do a few teams, Mine would have to be this

Ferrari
Alonso and Vettel - this team pairing has to happen

Red Bull
Raikonnen and Hamilton - would be an epic battle and no mind games as there both pretty straight shooters

McLaren
Button and Rosberg

Lotus
Webber and Schumacher

Mercedes
Hulkenberg and Maldonando

Force India
DiResta and Massa

Williams
Perez and Grosjean

I think I would really enjoy that season

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:36 am 

Red Bull
Mark Webber
Felipe Massa

Mclaren
Kamui Kobayashi
Paul Di Resta

Ferrari
Fernando Alonso
Michael Schumacher

Lotus
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen

Mercedes
Nico Rosberg
Lewis Hamilton

Force India
Sergio Perez
Daniel Ricciardo

Sauber
Sebastian Vettel
Vitaly Petrov

Torro Rosso
Charles Pic
Jean-Eric Vergne

Williams
Heikki Kovalinen
Bruno Senna

Caterham
Romain Grosjean
Pedro de la Rosa

Marussia
Timo Glock
Pastor Maldonado

HRT
Narain Karthikeyan
Nico Hulkenberg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 am 

Anne C wrote:

Lotus: Vettel and Alonso

Mercedes: Raikkonen and Hamilton

Williams: Maldonado and Grosjean

i'll give you a BIG thumbs up for just thse 2 pairings...this would be awesome! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 am 

What i would really love to see is Alonso, Kimi, Hami and Vettel in top two teams... Any out of RBR, Ferarri or Mclaren.... Or better still, same team with 4 cars :P want them to slug it out with each other in equal machinery..... Or

Ferarri, Alonso and Vettel
Mclaren Hami and Kimi
RBR Button and Webber (just to see if they can beat their ex team mates in a top notch car but a different team so that there is no issue of being treated as #2)..

Rest of the field, dont care!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 am 

ManojHS wrote:
Sharkattack wrote:

Maybe we can bend that a little, say 2-3 current drivers can be replaced. I took that liberty in my lineup.

OR...... you could just follow the rules?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm 

Usman wrote:
What i would really love to see is Alonso, Kimi, Hami and Vettel in top two teams... Any out of RBR, Ferarri or Mclaren....

I'd like that too but its never gonna happen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:08 am 

Just reading through these its amazing how many people have kept button in a mclaren.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:24 am 

Red Bull - Massa, Rosberg
McLaren - Schumacher, Button
Ferrari - Vettel, Perez
Mercedes - Raikkonen, Hamilton
Lotus - Alonso, Webber
Force India - Kovalainen, Karthikeyan
Sauber - Glock, Vergne
Toro Rosso - Hulkenberg, Kobayashi
Williams - Maldonado, Grosjean
Caterham - Pic, Ricciardo
Marussia - Senna, di Resta
HRT - de la Rosa, Petrov

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 pm 

Here is what i've got, i have looked to put the younger and potential ones with strong teammates to measure them. Except for one

Red Bull
Vettel and Hulkenberg - I bet Hulkenberg is real class and can show Vettel up

McLaren
Button, Alonso - two excellent drivers who both excel in the races, straight dogfight!

Ferrari
Perez, Grosjean - two up and coming drivers who seem very similar as well

Lotus
Raikkonen, Ricciardo- Seems like an interesting pairing

Mercedes
Hamilton and Maldonado - similar characters, similar miracle drives. this can get feisty just like Button and Alonso.

Williams
Webber, Rosberg- both very fast and experienced to develop Williams

Sauber
Kobyashi, Glock - i want to see what Glock can do in a better car

Force India
Kovalainen, Petrov - both proved their merits against each other

Torro Rosso
Vergne, Senna - let's see who has more future?

Caterham
Di resta, Shumacher - just for fun

Maurissa
Massa, Pic - Pic has potential but i just can't find a place for him and the same goes for Massa

HRT
De la rosa, Karthikeyan - not interested, both deserve where they are.

I think will give an indicator on the youngsters level