planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:41 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 pm 

Suzie has been heard saying to reporters that her new companion, Sebastian Vettel, is struggling with making her hot and making the rubber last.

She states "he can't handle my rear and is pushing all the wrong buttons trying to find that extra bit of umph needed to make me purr like a kitten"

Suzie also says that sebastians team mate, Daniel Riccardo, has a great touch and she wouldn't mind letting him jump inside her and take her for a long hard drive.

Sebastian has hit back with the statement " That bitch is dumped, me and Suzie2 are gonna be the perfect couple, my daddy marko says so!"

To hear all of the conversations here is the appropriate link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11ceUh2pv_4

Sorry couldnt resist ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm 

stevey wrote:

Sorry couldnt resist ;)

I too am bored waiting for the next GP, but I'll pass comment on this one! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 pm 

Red Bull chassis thinks many PF1 members create some of the most pointless threads....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 pm 

Jeepkhana wrote:
Red Bull chassis thinks many PF1 members create some of the most pointless threads....

Chassis may be missing sense of humour, does that explain the problems?

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm 

Jeepkhana wrote:

Second thread in a row I've read that you have passed judgement on. One for being pointless and the other for speculating. Perhaps you can set out the criteria under which we can post?
I'm confused because half your posts are speculation; and the other half are you criticising others for speculating? Thats when you are not posting a pointless post about a pointless thread.
I could be wrong of course; I'm only speculating. Although I think I've made my point.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm 

shoot999 wrote:
Jeepkhana wrote:

Second thread in a row I've read that you have passed judgement on. One for being pointless and the other for speculating. Perhaps you can set out the criteria under which we can post?
I'm confused because half your posts are speculation; and the other half are you criticising others for speculating? Thats when you are not posting a pointless post about a pointless thread.
I could be wrong of course; I'm only speculating. Although I think I've made my point.

I'll point out that you have indeed made your point, and in a rather pointed fashion, dare I say.
(and, having made my point, I think I'll have myself a tasty point, or two...)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 pm 

shoot999 wrote:
I'm confused because half your posts are speculation; and the other half are you criticising others for speculating?

This is no speculation, but your analysis of my postings is wrong! I don't post one of two ways exclusively. I haven't broken down the percentages, but it's not 50 - 50.

Some of my posts are sarcastic. Some of them do provide useful info, and they're on topic. Some of my posts point out how ridiculous the topic is. Some of my posts expose fallacious reasoning, or they shoot down silly superstitions. IF I do speculate, it's usually tongue in cheek. Example: Will driver A or driver B win? A: It could be either one. Sometimes the thread title is so absurd I don't even read it.

I hope this clears up your confusion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 am 

Gave me a smile. Nothing ROFLMAO, but a worthy effort.

It took the shine off though when we get two people debating the statistics of how irrelevant their posts are. You're not supposed to do that until at least page 4 guys!

I may be wrong about - Alonso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:21 am 

I've given enough time for you to have had your fun, boys and girls.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.