planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:43 am 

Excuse me if this has already been discussed; I'm not sure when the season summary went up on the F1 website, but I just saw it. It was absolutely awful.

Even as a Vettel fan, I'm watching the video for racing highlights, not for reenactments of a young Vettel dropping a glass of milk! After that nonsense, cut to the action and it's all blips of carbon fiber here, a broken suspension there; it was like a poorly edited action movie.

It seems they truly did try to fit every single highlight from the season into a 5 minute (including the Vettel bits) video. Rather than enjoy some of the finer moments of the season, five clips flash before your eyes before you've even processed the first.

Anyone else see this and think it was sh*t? Perhaps I'm only annoyed because I tried to watch it at work and the Monaco bit was just girls in bikinis (which is fine any other place, but)...

Last edited by Nabby32 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 am 

what is this thread about? are we predicting 2012? i think vettel is gonna take it, hopefully it won't be as loopsided as last year but i wouldn't be surprised if it was. this is massa's last year at ferrari. i think kimi wins at least one race. williams will score a point. toro rosso will podium. schumacher/rosberg will win one. heiki just destroys petrov. hulk gets beat as well. this is a very drunk post....