Completely legal - should not have received penalty 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Technically illegal - should not have received penalty 24%  24%  [ 23 ]
Mostly illegal - penalty was justified 12%  12%  [ 12 ]
Completely Illegal - penalty was justified 63%  63%  [ 61 ]
Total votes : 97
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:07 pm 

Fiki wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:
love that 99% of the voters feel it was illegal yet we still have 4 pages of discussion.
I think the clue is in the fact that 1 in every 4 voters think no penalty was needed. Perhaps I should reread the thread, because I don't understand how they say it is illegal, yet the result should stand... 8O

Not sure the penalty was the issue Fiki, I think the vast majority were simply asking for it's consistent application.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 pm 

Option or Prime wrote:
Fiki wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:
love that 99% of the voters feel it was illegal yet we still have 4 pages of discussion.
I think the clue is in the fact that 1 in every 4 voters think no penalty was needed. Perhaps I should reread the thread, because I don't understand how they say it is illegal, yet the result should stand... 8O

Not sure the penalty was the issue Fiki, I think the vast majority were simply asking for it's consistent application.

If you can provide me with another example of a driver cutting a corner to overtake and not being penalised then I'll agree with you on the inconsistency argument.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 pm 

GingerFurball wrote:
Option or Prime wrote:
Fiki wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:

If you can provide me with another example of a driver cutting a corner to overtake and not being penalised then I'll agree with you on the inconsistency argument.
Perhaps Option or Prime is correct, but that would mean (in my humble opinion) that some of the fans forget that quite a few drivers first ask for leniency, then more leniency, to the point they are surprised to find they they don't know what has been clarified and agreed on anymore.

Maria de Villota - Jules Bianchi