planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Posts: 380
^^
oh dear that's bad news IF true:uhoh: (and this is not the first time we're hearing about these rumours either :? ). Hope Lotus can find some good sponsors as soon as possible :thumbup:

Thanks Nicole for the translations :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:12 pm
Posts: 1043
Location: Ohio
Jinx wrote:
Translated by Nicole

Lotus-team's economy in the toilet - Ecclestone is paying Räikkönen's salary?

21.11.2012 Ilta-Sanomat

There is more information coming in about Lotus-team's poor finanacial situation. According to Auto Motor und Sport, salaries to employees in Lotus-team are more or less overdue.

Lotus is now waiting for the next payment from F1-boss Bernie Ecclestone so that the team can pay the salaries to stardriver Kimi Räikkönen and 493 employees... continue reading at http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1037



they have 500 employees? that is a ton. that does not seem right at all.

Hate hearing about these money problems. So glad they held 4th in the title race. If Ro Gro kept his car on track they could be in 3rd.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 pm
Posts: 1152
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
pitstop wrote:
^^
oh dear that's bad news IF true:uhoh: (and this is not the first time we're hearing about these rumours either :? ). Hope Lotus can find some good sponsors as soon as possible :thumbup:

Thanks Nicole for the translations :)


It is still a rumor. These rumors might be true or come from competition. If Lotus which is more of a brand in US than McLaren and Williams was on the strong side on the negotiations. Financial issues might be just what the competition needs to grab the deal away from Lotus.

_________________
..

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when they are open


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 pm
Posts: 1065
apart from everything so called financial troubles were known while ago. Yes, Lotus in debt.

When Genii got the team from Renault they took a loan in Snoras bank and they had to pay it back. In the beginning of this year they agreed to move that debt to the owners of Proton cars and guaranteed it by the property of the team (to some limit). This was widely reported and well know fact that if they don't pay loan back they would give a lot of property to other guys. Plus, if I remember correctly, the loan didn't cover all the payments to Renault that are spread over several years.
So Lotus F1 actually pays to Renault every year and to Proton owners as well (not sure when they start to pay that one).
And of course most of those payments are done not from operational profit (they are not really getting any) but from Bernie's payment and P4 in WCC will help - I am sure this is the aspect that is always discussed with any lenders

Not really a sensation here. I think I would agree with SwSpeed that some one is stirring situation for a financial gain here, to do it before Lotus gets any money from F1

_________________
We are worse than animals, we hunger for the kill
We put our faith in maniacs the triumph of the will
We kill for money, wealth and lust, for this we should be damned
We are disease upon the world, brotherhood of man


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm
Posts: 709
Jinx wrote:
Translated by Nicole

Lotus-team's economy in the toilet - Ecclestone is paying Räikkönen's salary?

21.11.2012 Ilta-Sanomat

There is more information coming in about Lotus-team's poor finanacial situation. According to Auto Motor und Sport, salaries to employees in Lotus-team are more or less overdue.

Lotus is now waiting for the next payment from F1-boss Bernie Ecclestone so that the team can pay the salaries to stardriver Kimi Räikkönen and 493 employees... continue reading at http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1037


That's really sad if true.

Makes me hate Grosjean even more for not finishing races. They could've easily be 3rd by now or even challenge for 2nd and gain some serious money.

Gros needs to get the boot immediately and get replaced by a decent pay driver to make up for the financial losses he caused for the team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Posts: 380
SwSpeed wrote:
pitstop wrote:
^^
oh dear that's bad news IF true:uhoh: (and this is not the first time we're hearing about these rumours either :? ). Hope Lotus can find some good sponsors as soon as possible :thumbup:

Thanks Nicole for the translations :)


It is still a rumor. These rumors might be true or come from competition. If Lotus which is more of a brand in US than McLaren and Williams was on the strong side on the negotiations. Financial issues might be just what the competition needs to grab the deal away from Lotus.


yeah that makes sense, you & Denorth might be right - I really hope it's the case as I would love to see Kimi driving a competitive Lotus next year...

I guess Grosjean's repair bills didn't help Lotus either


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 146
mclarenplayer wrote:
Fountoukos13 wrote:
kimisdabest wrote:
When will kimi break the most consecutive races without dnf?


He is currently tied for 10th with Vettel in the list. One more and he goes up to 7th. 1st is Heidfeld with 33 consecutive race finishes, 2nd Rosberg with 27 and 3rd Schumacher with 24. He broke the record for the most laps during a season though and he will tie schumacher for completing every lap in a year at Interlagos.

Edit: He didn't broke the record for most laps during a season. Monteiro is first with 1125(2005), Barrichello 1122 (2005), Kimi 1121 at the moment...

The last time Kimi retired in the race was on 2009 Germany Grand Prix.so He hold 27 race in hands now...


Consecutive races in general not for driver. Which means that he didn't finish in any race in 2010-11 period.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Posts: 19
i can see that You boys are saying lot of bull..... about Lotus and Kimis salary.Thing is that Genii counted Raikkonan on about 100 pts in WDC, he is now over 200, Robertsons have put clausule in his contract witch says 100 grands per pts. He was planed to be payd 15 mln, 5 mln plus 10 for points, but they came up short cause it is 20 mln 4 points.What can they do??? Raikkonen will not drive 4 Lotus next year


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Posts: 380
great news for Lotus!
Coca-Cola's Burn brand to sponsor Lotus :thumbup:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104460


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 pm
Posts: 1065
it is getting better and better. Well done Lotus! only good results by the team can deliver such sponsorship!

_________________
We are worse than animals, we hunger for the kill
We put our faith in maniacs the triumph of the will
We kill for money, wealth and lust, for this we should be damned
We are disease upon the world, brotherhood of man


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Posts: 1268
pitstop wrote:
great news for Lotus!
Coca-Cola's Burn brand to sponsor Lotus :thumbup:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104460

Excellent news. I have been hoping to hear this for a while now.
Burn and Iceman on the same car :lol:

SnoWhite wrote:
i can see that You boys are saying lot of bull..... about Lotus and Kimis salary.Thing is that Genii counted Raikkonan on about 100 pts in WDC, he is now over 200, Robertsons have put clausule in his contract witch says 100 grands per pts. He was planed to be payd 15 mln, 5 mln plus 10 for points, but they came up short cause it is 20 mln 4 points.What can they do??? Raikkonen will not drive 4 Lotus next year

Source?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am
Posts: 7571
SnoWhite wrote:
i can see that You boys are saying lot of bull..... about Lotus and Kimis salary.Thing is that Genii counted Raikkonan on about 100 pts in WDC, he is now over 200, Robertsons have put clausule in his contract witch says 100 grands per pts. He was planed to be payd 15 mln, 5 mln plus 10 for points, but they came up short cause it is 20 mln 4 points.What can they do??? Raikkonen will not drive 4 Lotus next year

speaking of saying a lot of bull, it might help give you some credibility if you were to back up any of the above statements with some kind of evidence :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 am
Posts: 1006
Zoue wrote:
SnoWhite wrote:
i can see that You boys are saying lot of bull..... about Lotus and Kimis salary.Thing is that Genii counted Raikkonan on about 100 pts in WDC, he is now over 200, Robertsons have put clausule in his contract witch says 100 grands per pts. He was planed to be payd 15 mln, 5 mln plus 10 for points, but they came up short cause it is 20 mln 4 points.What can they do??? Raikkonen will not drive 4 Lotus next year

speaking of saying a lot of bull, it might help give you some credibility if you were to back up any of the above statements with some kind of evidence :?


I think he was being sarcastic. Or not ? I dunno. :?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Posts: 19
One of You got me :))


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Posts: 1268
I had to read it three times before I could even comprehend it. I despise 'txt spk'. And I still can't tell if you were mocking the 'Lotus is in trouble' type posts, or were being serious. But I gave the benefit of the doubt having seen that your other posts are written properly and are not reactionary.


Last edited by bbobeckyj on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Posts: 1268
Embarrassing double post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:48 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am
Posts: 678
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
yay. lotus got a big sponsor. and their new simulator is up and running. although they are saying Kimi is not very keen on using it :P

_________________
KIMI: Yeah,Winning feels good.But I am not the type of guy to jump up and down and rub it in everyone's face.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm
Posts: 709
Usman wrote:
yay. lotus got a big sponsor. and their new simulator is up and running. although they are saying Kimi is not very keen on using it :P


Coca-Cola's Burn. I'm hoping they buyout Genni and spend like crazy like Redbull and take this team to the top :D

Also

Quote:

Lotus F1 simulator now fully up and running

Grosjean's team-mate Kimi Raikkonen will not drive in the simulator, because he is not keen on using them.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm
Posts: 709
Burn sponsoring the Iceman. Ironic fairy cakes over here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 270
Location: Philippines
F1nsider wrote:
I'm hoping they buyout Genni and spend like crazy like Redbull and take this team to the top :D


burn racing or burn F1 team? doesn't sound good does it? and with the new engines for 2014 it might bur.... nevermind... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:37 pm
Posts: 145
Quote:
Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1

It seems Kimi Raikkonen is not going to make it to Interlagos today. He's been delayed in LA. Can't imagine why


What?! So he's going to fly in tonight or tomorrow morning and waltz into practice one with no acclimatising to the local time zone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am
Posts: 909
Location: Upsate NY, USA
Desert Storm wrote:
Quote:
Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1

It seems Kimi Raikkonen is not going to make it to Interlagos today. He's been delayed in LA. Can't imagine why


What?! So he's going to fly in tonight or tomorrow morning and waltz into practice one with no acclimatising to the local time zone?

Brazil is on the same time zone as Austin was, and if he's been in LA, he'll be fine.

Edit: I forgot Brazil was so far East :blush:
It's 4 hours ahead of Austin, 6 hours ahead of LA.
Still, not the worst time change ever.


Last edited by xECKSx58 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
Show of hands: is Kimi stuck in LA because of thanksgiving travel woes, or because he's too hungover from thanksgiving eve partying? :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am
Posts: 909
Location: Upsate NY, USA
Definitely been partying too hard :lol:
Probably with his friend Teemu Selänne who lives in LA :smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 240
Location: London
F1nsider wrote:
Jinx wrote:
Translated by Nicole

Lotus-team's economy in the toilet - Ecclestone is paying Räikkönen's salary?

21.11.2012 Ilta-Sanomat

There is more information coming in about Lotus-team's poor finanacial situation. According to Auto Motor und Sport, salaries to employees in Lotus-team are more or less overdue.

Lotus is now waiting for the next payment from F1-boss Bernie Ecclestone so that the team can pay the salaries to stardriver Kimi Räikkönen and 493 employees... continue reading at http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1037


That's really sad if true.

Makes me hate Grosjean even more for not finishing races. They could've easily be 3rd by now or even challenge for 2nd and gain some serious money.

Gros needs to get the boot immediately and get replaced by a decent pay driver to make up for the financial losses he caused for the team


Agree.

Call me crazy, but I'd like them to get Maldonado in (he brings the most money from sponsors of any driver by a long way, as far as I know). Thoughts?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am
Posts: 909
Location: Upsate NY, USA
That would be fine with me. Then Kobayashi could go to Williams with Bottas
But that's unrealistic because neither of them have sponsors, so they'd have to keep Senna


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 316
Desert Storm wrote:
Quote:
Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1

It seems Kimi Raikkonen is not going to make it to Interlagos today. He's been delayed in LA. Can't imagine why


What?! So he's going to fly in tonight or tomorrow morning and waltz into practice one with no acclimatising to the local time zone?


he doesnt need to adjust jet lag...he sleep all the time when he got nth to do.......hardly a hardship for him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 316
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
hahahahha I'm late again with translations courtesy of +8 GMT time difference

Translation by Nicole, as per usual

Time-out!

22.11.2012 18:36, heikki.kulta

Kimi Räikkönen didn't arrive to Interlagos track. Apparently he had some scheduling problems when flying from USA to Brazil and hence all the scheduled appointments on Thursday were moved later on.

I am telling about this in the blog, because the private interview today with Kimi that I had so much looked forward to, was cancelled... continue reading by clicking on the link http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1081

_________________
FORZA FERNANDO * FORZA FERRARI * FORZA FELIPE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am
Posts: 909
Location: Upsate NY, USA
"Scheduling problems" = partying with Teemu :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 466
Location: Canada
SwSpeed wrote:
F1nsider wrote:
NCW is missed. Is she banned?


We lost some of the members of this "team" due to some discussions about the rules



Ya I have to be honest, I have considered leaving this forum many times in the past few months. I don't blame her for leaving but I wish she would return. She is letting "them" win by leaving as this is one of the biggest Kimi support groups anywhere online.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
Sammydj wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
F1nsider wrote:
NCW is missed. Is she banned?


We lost some of the members of this "team" due to some discussions about the rules



Ya I have to be honest, I have considered leaving this forum many times in the past few months. I don't blame her for leaving but I wish she would return. She is letting "them" win by leaving as this is one of the biggest Kimi support groups anywhere online.

Please send me a PM if any of you would like to know where NCW has disappeared to. :)

_________________
FORZA FERNANDO * FORZA FERRARI * FORZA FELIPE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am
Posts: 678
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Jinx wrote:
Sammydj wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
F1nsider wrote:
NCW is missed. Is she banned?


We lost some of the members of this "team" due to some discussions about the rules



Ya I have to be honest, I have considered leaving this forum many times in the past few months. I don't blame her for leaving but I wish she would return. She is letting "them" win by leaving as this is one of the biggest Kimi support groups anywhere online.

Please send me a PM if any of you would like to know where NCW has disappeared to. :)


Is she pretty?

_________________
KIMI: Yeah,Winning feels good.But I am not the type of guy to jump up and down and rub it in everyone's face.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 466
Location: Canada
Usman wrote:
Jinx wrote:
Sammydj wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
F1nsider wrote:
NCW is missed. Is she banned?


We lost some of the members of this "team" due to some discussions about the rules



Ya I have to be honest, I have considered leaving this forum many times in the past few months. I don't blame her for leaving but I wish she would return. She is letting "them" win by leaving as this is one of the biggest Kimi support groups anywhere online.

Please send me a PM if any of you would like to know where NCW has disappeared to. :)


Is she pretty?


I don't know or care, i like her for our shared love of F1 and Kimi. Also, she was the type who appreciated open conversation which is something I also respect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
Sammydj wrote:
Usman wrote:

Is she pretty?


I don't know or care, i like her for our shared love of F1 and Kimi. Also, she was the type who appreciated open conversation which is something I also respect.


Usman,

yes she is VERY pretty! :]

Sammy,

Don't be sad, I sent you a PM already :)

_________________
FORZA FERNANDO * FORZA FERRARI * FORZA FELIPE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:01 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am
Posts: 678
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Jinx wrote:
Sammydj wrote:
Usman wrote:

Is she pretty?


I don't know or care, i like her for our shared love of F1 and Kimi. Also, she was the type who appreciated open conversation which is something I also respect.


Usman,

yes she is VERY pretty! :]

Sammy,

Don't be sad, I sent you a PM already :)


Yayyyy.... Pretty Kimi Fans!!!! Me likes!!!!

_________________
KIMI: Yeah,Winning feels good.But I am not the type of guy to jump up and down and rub it in everyone's face.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am
Posts: 7571
Jinx wrote:
hahahahha I'm late again with translations courtesy of +8 GMT time difference

Translation by Nicole, as per usual

Time-out!

22.11.2012 18:36, heikki.kulta

Kimi Räikkönen didn't arrive to Interlagos track. Apparently he had some scheduling problems when flying from USA to Brazil and hence all the scheduled appointments on Thursday were moved later on.

I am telling about this in the blog, because the private interview today with Kimi that I had so much looked forward to, was cancelled... continue reading by clicking on the link http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1081

thanks again Jinx & Nicole. Keep 'em coming


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 am
Posts: 1006
Jinx wrote:
Sammydj wrote:
SwSpeed wrote:
F1nsider wrote:
NCW is missed. Is she banned?


We lost some of the members of this "team" due to some discussions about the rules



Ya I have to be honest, I have considered leaving this forum many times in the past few months. I don't blame her for leaving but I wish she would return. She is letting "them" win by leaving as this is one of the biggest Kimi support groups anywhere online.

Please send me a PM if any of you would like to know where NCW has disappeared to. :)


Is it the chitchat place ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
Kovalainen’s F1-career in a period of darkness

Translated by Nicole
F1 | Turun Sanomat 22.11.2012 22:24
Heikki Kovalainen will drive his F1-career’s 109th GP on Sunday. It looks like it might be his last race. At least the contract with Caterham isn’t even a bit closer than it has been earlier... continue reading by clicking on the link http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1086

_________________
FORZA FERNANDO * FORZA FERRARI * FORZA FELIPE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
Leave Me Alone

Translated by Nicole

Kolumnit | Turun Sanomat 22.11.2012 22:00

At this point I have to survey in which atmosphere Kimi Räikkönen is about to end his 10th F1-season. He has for the first time in his career finished all the races and scored twice as many points as expected. But what do you know, Kimi didn’t show up on Interlagos-track at all... continue reading by clicking on the link http://www.racingnerds.com/?p=1092

_________________
FORZA FERNANDO * FORZA FERRARI * FORZA FELIPE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], montyinct, owenmahamilton, Pedrosa_4_Ever, Placid, pokerman, Usman and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group