planetf1.com

It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:11 pm 

I had to go far and wide to the subreddits of the internet, before I finally found a way to watch the race, I was so excited when ESPN messed up Australia and decided to run Ad free all year, but they tell me its on ABC this week and when I open it I get some parade instead.

Really hoping this doesnt have to happen again, barely got to watch that first lap. Anyone have similar experience?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:43 pm 

emb1496 wrote:
I had to go far and wide to the subreddits of the internet, before I finally found a way to watch the race, I was so excited when ESPN messed up Australia and decided to run Ad free all year, but they tell me its on ABC this week and when I open it I get some parade instead.

Really hoping this doesnt have to happen again, barely got to watch that first lap. Anyone have similar experience?

If you have digital cable, use your search feature and look for "Formula 1" during the time when the race takes place. The race was on a channel I have literally never watched this last weekend...

On a side note, if there is anyone in the US that is using the F1 TV app, can you please let me know the following:

1. Are you able to stream races in HD to your TV set?
2. Are you able to watch the races from the drivers' onboard cameras?
3. Do you have access to classic races from the archive?
4. Do you have the ability to pause, rewind and just generally re-watch races from this season at will?
5. With this app, do you have any need to watch the races on TV?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:27 pm 

Excuse me if I slip in a related question. Anyone (I'm in UK but think it not relent) know what 'player' it is suposed to use?

I cannot get the replays or archive to run. Screen stays blank, no prompt.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:02 am 

emb1496 wrote:

Take it up with your local ABC affiliate!