planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:52 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 am 

I like it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:40 pm 

I think it looks nice, although a bit more gold would liven it up (especially at the sides). Certainly it could've been more inspired, but overall I like it.

I'm not at all sure about Rich Energy, but the most important thing here is rather they've got the money for the sponsorship, and it appears they do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:35 am 

Interesting interview with William Storey.

Part 1

Part 2

Just seems like 1 big promo for Rich Energy from Windsor & Storey.

Still very vague on info regarding the actual drinks company. I still have trouble recognising the legitimacy of the company & Storey's still coming across as a snake oil salesman.

Storey states they sold 500,000 can in 2018 from a £50m manufacturing facility. I still have no idea where this facility is. Storey says the drink is available on Amazon & "High End" establishments & while it is on the U.K amazon, it's not available on any other Amazon platform worldwide & I can't find anything specific about what High End places it's sold in.

Checking out their website there's also no indication of where the product's sold. Also, looking at the brand ambassadors page, they mention Lucas Browne & label him as " Australia's Greatest Boxer". I can tell you this fraud wouldn't even make it into the top 10 in Australia & while he did indeed win the WBA heavyweight championship, what it fails to mention is that he was stripped of that title for being a drug cheat & is now basically fighting has been's & never were's.

There's a real strong stench of rotten fish with this joint.

Non RB, Merc, Ferrari podiums won in Hybrid era - 351 trophies available, 24 won

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:30 am 

Jezza13 wrote:
Storey states they sold 500,000 can in 2018 from a £50m manufacturing facility. I still have no idea where this facility is. Storey says the drink is available on Amazon & "High End" establishments & while it is on the U.K amazon, it's not available on any other Amazon platform worldwide & I can't find anything specific about what High End places it's sold in.

How does this jive with the statement that they've produced 90m cans it total that was circulating around the time of the Haas launch? Have they been running their facility for 180 years and nobody knew about it, or have they actually started producing less cans in the last year?

Also, isn't 500k a really low amount for a £50m facility to produce?

AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:23 am 

Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:

How does this jive with the statement that they've produced 90m cans it total that was circulating around the time of the Haas launch? Have they been running their facility for 180 years and nobody knew about it, or have they actually started producing less cans in the last year?

Sorry. My stuff up.

It was 50m cans, not 500,000. Big difference.

Non RB, Merc, Ferrari podiums won in Hybrid era - 351 trophies available, 24 won

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:43 am 

Jezza13 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:

Sorry. My stuff up.

Ah, yes - that is indeed a big difference! Still not a patch on Red Bull's 6+ billion, but much more believable for a supposedly state-of-the-art facility. Not that I necessarily believe such a facility exists, mind you...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:53 pm 

Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:

Sorry. My stuff up.

Ah, yes - that is indeed a big difference! Still not a patch on Red Bull's 6+ billion, but much more believable for a supposedly state-of-the-art facility. Not that I necessarily believe such a facility exists, mind you...

Well if they've pumped out 50m cans, who the hell has bought them because I can hardly find any comment from anyone who's actually bought the stuff.

Looking on Amazon.uk they're saying there's only 14 x 24 can packs available. That's 366 cans. Where's the other 49,999,634 cans gone? It doesn't look like it's available outside the UK so surely someone here would've had a can, or know someone who's had a can or at least seen a can somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:58 pm 

Jezza13 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:

Sorry. My stuff up.

Well if they've pumped out 50m cans, who the hell has bought them because I can hardly find any comment from anyone who's actually bought the stuff.

Looking on Amazon.uk they're saying there's only 14 x 24 can packs available. That's 366 cans. Where's the other 49,999,634 cans gone? It doesn't look like it's available outside the UK so surely someone here would've had a can, or know someone who's had a can or at least seen a can somewhere.

I can't differentiate how much he speaks the truth & how much is a marketing bluff. I fear for Haas going forward this season.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:01 pm 

UnlikeUday wrote:
I can't differentiate how much he speaks the truth & how much is a marketing bluff. I fear for Haas going forward this season.

I assume it's the same ratio as Donald Trump, since I get that same vibe off of him - namely, that if he says something which is actually true it was probably by accident.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:30 am 

Seeing now it in testing, it's going to be a little while before my brain doesn't immediately think Lotus.