planetf1.com
http://forum.planet-f1.com/

PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition
http://forum.planet-f1.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15425
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Bentrovato [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Here we go, another year into the predictions!! Penalties killed me last season. Hoping to be more "consistent" this year :] Thanks Pokerman!


Australia

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Verstappen
4. Leclerc
5. Bottas
6. Grosjean
7. Magnussen
8. Ricciardo
9. Gasly
10. Hulkenberg

Author:  donr [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australian Grand Prix
1. Bottas
2. Grosjean
3. Verstappen
4. Leclerc
5. Raikkonen
6. Magnussen
7. Ricciardo
8. Hamilton
9. Perez
10. Sainz

Author:  IXIAN [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australia

1. RAI
2. LEC
3. SAI
4. BOT
5. PER
6. MAG
7. RIC
8. HULK
9. VET
10. HAM

Fastest Lap: BOT; L. 54, 1:24.9

Author:  pokerman [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

IXIAN wrote:
Australia

1. RAI
2. LEC
3. SAI
4. BOT
5. PER
6. MAG
7. RIC
8. HULK
9. VET
10. HAM

Fastest Lap: BOT; L. 54, 1:24.9

No bonus points for fastest laps. :)

Author:  Mod Titanium [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Melbourne

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Valtteri Bottas
6. Daniel Riccardo
7. Nico Hulkenberg
8. Roman Grosjean
9. Pierre Gasly
10. Kimi Raikkonen

Author:  whitewolfarctic [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

First weekend of the season is tough.

1: Leclerc
2: Hamilton
3: Vettel
4: Ricciardo
5: Bottas
6: Verstappen
7: Raikkonen
8: Hulkenberg
9: Norris
10: Gasly

Author:  Exediron [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

pokerman wrote:
IXIAN wrote:
Fastest Lap: BOT; L. 54, 1:24.9

No bonus points for fastest laps. :)

If that prediction is actually dead on - to the lap and time - can we at least come up with a special trophy?

Author:  jzusy [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Austral-yer

1. VET
2. HAM
3. VER
4. LEC
5. BOT
6. GAS
7. RIC
8. RAI
9. HUL
10. MAG

Author:  Icemanjee1 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australian GP 2019

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Valtteri Bottas
5. Max Verstappen
6. Pierre Gasly
7. Daniel Ricciardo
8. Romain Grosjean
9. Kimi Raikkonen
10. Nico Hulkenberg

Author:  F1_Ernie [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australia

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Leclerc
4. Bottas
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Gasly
8. Grosjean
9. Raikkonen
10. Hulkenberg

Author:  cm97 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Hoping to go one better this year...

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Leclerc
4. Bottas
5. Verstappen
6. Magnussen
7. Ricciardo
8. Raikkonen
9. Norris
10. Grosjean

Author:  Flash2k11 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australia

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Leclerc
4. Verstappen
5. Bottas
6. Gasly
7. Ricciardo
8. Hulkenberg
9. Raikkonen
10. Grosjean

Author:  pokerman [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Exediron wrote:
pokerman wrote:
IXIAN wrote:
Fastest Lap: BOT; L. 54, 1:24.9

No bonus points for fastest laps. :)

If that prediction is actually dead on - to the lap and time - can we at least come up with a special trophy?

Ok :lol:

Author:  Dom1511 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Pokerman :thumbup:

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Verstappen
4. Leclerc
5. Ricciardo
6. Bottas
7. Gasly
8. Magnussen
9. Hulkenberg
10. Perez

Author:  McPrancingBull [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Had to drop out last year after round one. Hope to go the distance this year.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts Pokerman.

Australia

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas
4. Leclerc
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Hulkenberg
8. Gasly
9. Magnussen
10. Raikkonen

Author:  Covalent [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

During the last season I was thinking about not entering the competition next year because of the added stress of making the prediction in time etc. but here I am making an entry again... :lol:

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Leclerc
4. Bottas
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Gasly
8. Hulkenberg
9. Raikkönen
10. Magnussen

Author:  SteveW [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australia

1. Hamilton
2. Bottas
3. Vettel
4. Leclerc
5. Verstappen
6. Raikkonnen
7. Gasly
8. Ricciardo
9. Magnussen
10.Grosjean

Author:  Siao7 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Carlos Sainz
9. Romain Grosjean
10. Sergio Perez

No 9 is a bold one!

Author:  pokerman [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

McPrancingBull wrote:
Had to drop out last year after round one. Hope to go the distance this year.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts Pokerman.

Australia

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas
4. Leclerc
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Hulkenberg
8. Gasly
9. Magnussen
10. Raikkonen

I wondered what happened to you, thought you'd left the site, welcome back mate. :thumbup:

Author:  pokerman [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Siao7 wrote:
Australian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Carlos Sainz
9. Romain Grosjean
10. Sergio Perez

No 9 is a bold one!

It's about time you put all that F1 knowledge to good use. :)

Author:  Siao7 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

pokerman wrote:
Siao7 wrote:
Australian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Carlos Sainz
9. Romain Grosjean
10. Sergio Perez

No 9 is a bold one!

It's about time you put all that F1 knowledge to good use. :)

I do appreciate some good sarcasm!

Not sure about the word knowledge though!

Author:  pokerman [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Siao7 wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Siao7 wrote:
Australian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Carlos Sainz
9. Romain Grosjean
10. Sergio Perez

No 9 is a bold one!

It's about time you put all that F1 knowledge to good use. :)

I do appreciate some good sarcasm!

Not sure about the word knowledge though!

No seriously you tend to know what you're talking about.

Author:  Lotus49 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Melbourne

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Leclerc
4. Verstappen
5. Bottas
6. Ricciardo
7. Grosjean
8. Magnussen
9. Hulkenberg
10. Sainz

Author:  Exediron [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Covalent wrote:
During the last season I was thinking about not entering the competition next year because of the added stress of making the prediction in time etc. but here I am making an entry again... :lol:

I've been there. Every year. :-P

Author:  Mayhem [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australia

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Leclerc
4. Verstappen
5. Ricciardo
6. Bottas
7. Gasly
8. Raikkonen
9. Hulkenberg
10. Perez

Author:  pokerman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Australia

01. Vettel
02. Leclerc
03. Hamilton
04. Verstappen
05. Bottas
06. Gasly
07. Grosjean
08. Magnussen
09. Ricciardo
10. Hulkenberg

Author:  pokerman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

FP1 Started

Author:  pokerman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

FP2 Started

Author:  Covalent [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Exediron wrote:
Covalent wrote:
During the last season I was thinking about not entering the competition next year because of the added stress of making the prediction in time etc. but here I am making an entry again... :lol:

I've been there. Every year. :-P

Ok so there's no hope of ever getting out :-P

Author:  Siao7 [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

pokerman wrote:
Siao7 wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Siao7 wrote:
Australian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Carlos Sainz
9. Romain Grosjean
10. Sergio Perez

No 9 is a bold one!

It's about time you put all that F1 knowledge to good use. :)

I do appreciate some good sarcasm!

Not sure about the word knowledge though!

No seriously you tend to know what you're talking about.


I'm not sure what I'm talking about half the time! But thank you

Author:  pokerman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Siao7 wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Siao7 wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Siao7 wrote:
Australian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Charles Leclerc
4. Max Verstappen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Carlos Sainz
9. Romain Grosjean
10. Sergio Perez

No 9 is a bold one!

It's about time you put all that F1 knowledge to good use. :)

I do appreciate some good sarcasm!

Not sure about the word knowledge though!

No seriously you tend to know what you're talking about.


I'm not sure what I'm talking about half the time! But thank you

Well I felt the need to dispel any thoughts of sarcasm being involved. :)

Author:  Exediron [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Covalent wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Covalent wrote:
During the last season I was thinking about not entering the competition next year because of the added stress of making the prediction in time etc. but here I am making an entry again... :lol:

I've been there. Every year. :-P

Ok so there's no hope of ever getting out :-P

I've honestly always figured I'd Rosberg it once I finally win a championship... 8)

Author:  pokerman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Exediron wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Covalent wrote:
During the last season I was thinking about not entering the competition next year because of the added stress of making the prediction in time etc. but here I am making an entry again... :lol:

I've been there. Every year. :-P

Ok so there's no hope of ever getting out :-P

I've honestly always figured I'd Rosberg it once I finally win a championship... 8)

Covalent let that time pass him by. :)

Author:  pokerman [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Qualifying Started - Entry Closed

Author:  P-F1 Mod [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

Good luck everyone... I think 6th-10th will be remarkably hard to pick all year and the top 5 being called in the right order could make a huge difference. I think the current scores in the qualifying game show that well.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

UnlikeUday wrote:
My Australian Grand Prix prediction:

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Valterri Bottas
4. Charles Leclerc
5. Max Verstappen
6. Daniel Ricciardo
7. Romain Grosjean
8. Nico Hulkenberg
9. Kevin Magnussen
10. Kimi Raikkonen


12+25+15+18+15+0+0+18+12+12= 127

Author:  P-F1 Mod [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

P-F1 Mod wrote:
HAM
VET
LEC
BOT
VER
HUL
GAS
PER
GRO
RAI

18
15
15
12
15
18
0
0
0
15

I make that - with my custom for miscalculating :lol: - 108.

Author:  pokerman [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

97, poor start for me. :(

Had a quick check, I'm nearly last, right I'm off to bed, got a busy day today, hopefully will get the results posted sometime today.

Author:  P-F1 Mod [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

I beat someone :o

Author:  pokerman [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PF1 Pick 10 Competition - 2019 Edition

P-F1 Mod wrote:
I beat someone :o

I've just done an edit, just about everyone beat me so scant consolation I'm afraid. :(

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/