planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:56 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:01 pm 

JN23 wrote:
This tweet shows that the pre-race graphic showed Leclerc as having a new set of hards for the race, but the post-race graphic shows they were used. I guess that gives two options:

1. One of the graphics is wrong - as I posted earlier the practice/qualy graphics don't show him as having used hards at all so my guess if one graphic is wrong, it'd be the post-race one.
2. He used the hard tyres to drive to the grid from the pit lane - possible but I don't get why he'd do this

Ferrari didn't have a great day, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have such a bad day/weekend to put Leclerc on used hard tyres... (surely not :lol:)

If he went through the pit lane a few times it may have have been to gently scrub them; but more likely to get a balance check on the only set of hards he had.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:36 pm 

sidders wrote:
BlackMan wrote:
Controversy aside, Honda is once again on the top step of the podium in F1. That deserves some respect.

Wonder how McLaren are feeling tonight?

Mee too. You've got to wonder if they wonder how RBR is making it work. Culture? Engineering? Process?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:54 pm 

LBET wrote:
sidders wrote:
BlackMan wrote:
Controversy aside, Honda is once again on the top step of the podium in F1. That deserves some respect.

Wonder how McLaren are feeling tonight?

Mee too. You've got to wonder if they wonder how RBR is making it work. Culture? Engineering? Process?

RBR has been better than them for a decade, sad to say. Honda has nothing at all to do with it.

AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017

Last edited by Mod Blue on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Routine Wednesday Lock

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.