planetf1.com

It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:50 pm 

Hi all, i'm Dan, long time lurker, odd post late last year. Really like the new forum and will probably post a lot more now. Been an F1 fan since early 90's, and really looking forward to this season.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 am 

USGPRIP - welcome back!

Dan - Welcome to the MadHouse :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 am 

Hi all, long time lurker here but finally decided to register! (I've got a few of the funny, interesting pictures from the old thread :) )

F1 fan since 1997 - loved Villeneuve :blush: :lol:
Big Kimi fan, also Mark Webber and my guilty pleasure was Jarno Trulli! Was hoping to see him at Silverstone this year, as I've never been but obviously won't now! :lol:

Look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Forza Jules #17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm 

Ow do... not long now 8O

Long time Alonso fan, so alays want yer man to do well! Fingers crossed the grid is much much tighter, nothing against Vettel but if he wins a 3rd world title cus nobody can compete with the RB's then its back to the boring Schumacher era and to be honest.. one was enough.

Hot off the press...

Alonso to win the 2012 WDC or not.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 am 

Been hanging around for a while, lurking mostly. Think SkyHD is the way forward...Earliest memories of F1? about 79-80, First GP atended - 1987 Silverstone Mansell. Nuff said.

Been to many since, Monaco twice and Silverstone 2000 are highlights :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:05 am 

Welcome to the MadHouse :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 am 

Could have sworn I posted yesterday 8O

anyway long time Alonso Fan and Button fan :] for myself these two are the most complete drivers on the grid however, Vettel does look like the new Shuey and I hope that this season we either have Alonso as WDC or if Seb Vettel is to win it, it is not a romp or walk in the park for him otherwise we are back to the boring schumacher era with one driver winning again and again and again.

Much tighter grid please because I am already pished off with Red Bull :]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 am 

Hi all.

My names james and im 24 years old from the midlands.

Im a Mclaren fan and have been for some time. Ive attended several gps. With spa last year being my latest . I shall be attendin the british gp this year all being well.

I cant wait for the season to start and im rooting for Lewis .. Love him or hate him.. The guys fast when hes got his head on!

anyway roll on the 2012 season

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:25 pm 

Welcome to the MadHouse!!! :D

Spring21 wrote:
Could have sworn I posted yesterday 8O

You did, look up :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 pm 

Hi everyone! This is Eva09 reporting for duty.

Fav driver :arrow: Schumacher!
Fav team :arrow: Mercedes (or whichever Schumacher drives)

My fav TV shows are 24 and Desperate Housewives. Interested in mathematics and poker. Favourite colour is red (like Schumi's crash helmet).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 pm 

I would also like to add that I am not Eurytus :-|

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 pm 

Eva09 wrote:
I would also like to add that I am not Eurytus :-|

:lol: Welcome to the MadHouse!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:30 pm 

im jonny
im 44
i have been a ferrari fan since i was 5.
i live in the north west usa.

i wish i had a shifter kart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm 

Long time lurker and follower of F1 since the Keke Rosberg years - yes, I'm a Finn and thus a supporter of Kimi and Heikki. For the first race I'll root as much for Perez, though, as I'm on vacation in Mexico. I registered since I need to ask which channel is showing F1 live in Mexico.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:30 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am 

[color=#000040]Hi everyone! I'm a newbie...I don't have much to say:hope for an entertaining season and less steward penalties, more rain and a lot of overtakes. Looking forward to know everyone, i'm not really used to f1 forums, so this is my first experience, and live in Italy being a Mcaren fan is "something really special" /color]
Wish you all an interesting season! :-P
p.s: and sorry for my english!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 am 

Lady F1fan wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie...I don't have much to say:hope for an entertaining season and less steward penalties, more rain and a lot of overtakes. Looking forward to know everyone, i'm not really used to f1 forums, so this is my first experience, and live in Italy being a Mcaren fan is "something really special"
Wish you all an interesting season! :-P
p.s: and sorry for my english!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 pm 

Hi!

Yes I am Kimi's mom...tho my sons an F1 champion-to-be rather than the 2007 one!!!

I have triplets and when pregnant, being F1 fans we nicknamed them Kimi, Fernando and Jenson...Kimi just seemed to stick!!

Been to Spa and Imola..would love to go to more but unless I win the lottery don't think we'll be going again for a few more years!!!

Live in JB's home town so will be routing for that side of the McLaren garage tho do have soft spot for Alonso and also like to see Kimi do well!

More than anything just hope the hype is right and more teams will be evenly matched this season...oh and hope the Beeb coverage is adequate as not able to shell out the silly money for sky at present!!!

KM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 am 

Hi PF1ers

DangerMouse11 here, live in Scotland been watching F1 since early 90's. Fan of McLaren, FI and Williams and generally anyone that gives me some entertainment and a good race of a Sunday afternoon, favourite driver ever is Mika Hakkinen. Aside from F1 I love anything Sci-Fi, real Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica nerd although my fav show at the moment is The Walking Dead. Also like Liverpool FC, Minnesota Vikings and my cat Eddie

Can't wait for Oz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 am 

Hi all. Long time lurker of old forum, will give this new one a go.
F1 fan since watching 6-wheel Tyrrel at Monaco on ABC's Wide World of Sports back in the day.
Ferrari fan, even more so after watching documentary about making of Grand Prix.

Kimi will rule this year, just so you know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:40 am 

Hi!

I've been following planetf1 couple of years now and finally decided to take part!

Brief introduction: 27 years old, from Finland. Basically just love formula 1 and can't wait for the season to begin!

Oh yeah and of course I'm a big Räikkönen fan. I think there's room for one more here :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 pm 

hi

my name is mark i am from liverpool and ive been watching f1 for about 13 years

ive been reading the forums for a while now but decided to join in for the new season

nice to meet you all in advance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 pm 

Hi!!
My name is Suzan, I´m from Mexico, my english is very poor so I hope all can understand me :P

My favourite driver is Kimi Raikkonen, and obviously I´m very happy with his return..

Nice to meet you all!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 pm 

Ooh more new people!! Welcome to the MadHouse :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 am 

Hi All,

Shane here! Been watching F1 in my adult years for the last two seasons and Love it! Watched it as a kid with my dad too back in the early 90's but for reasons unknown to me stopped during the "Shumi" Era!

RBR fan and I'd love to see Webber do well this year! Was gutted when he lost out in Abu Dabbi in the '10 season!

I'm Irish, 22 and think F1 is awesome :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 am 

Long long time reader (about 8yrs) decided to register this year with the new forum look and all.

Big fan of Schumi and Lewis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 pm 

Hello, I am Ryan and I have been following F1 for about 4 years now. I am a huge fan of JB and Mclaren, and look forward to him winning the championship ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:36 pm 

Hi everybody,

I've been a long time reader of the old forum and decided to join in with the new forum

Have been following F1 from 97/98. Big fan of Kimi and Vettel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm 

Welcome to the MadHouse! :D

Lucky we built an extension really, with all these new members coming in!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:27 pm 

Hi everybody!

I only started watching F1 since about Silverstone of last year where Ferrari got their first(and only) win of the season. My favorite driver is Lewis Hamilton, but I like a couple of other people such as Mark Webber, Heikki, Alonso, Senna, and Schumacher. I have been looking at Planet F1 for a long time and thought it was about time to sign up. Ignore my name please, as my real username I usually use was taken so that's the first thing I could come up with that wasn't already in use...

Anyways, since I only just got into F1, I had been watching MotoGP and Nascar a lot before this, and still am looking forward to the race in Qatar!

Cant wait for the race tomorrow, crossing my fingers for Hamilton and for Caterham to possibly score points, even though they seem to be in a league of their own as of now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm 

Hi there! Long time stalker. Thought I would finally sign up. I look forward to commenting, and putting in my opinion regarding the latest controversies. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:40 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 pm 

ALL NEW MEMBERS - IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR POSTS BYPASSING THE POST APPROVAL SYSTEM DURING THE RACE, PLEASE MAKE YOUR FIRST POST BEFORE 4.30am GMT.

In other words, make your first post more then 90 minutes before race start. After that I will be watching the race, and won't be checking into here at all. Since I am the only mod with access to the admin panel [albeit limited], once I leave for the race, you will have to wait for mods to approve your posts and I can't promise many of the team online then.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am 

Big Schumi fan... :-)

Hope he ges a decent run this year..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 am 

Hi everyone!

longtime Planet-F1.com lurker and finally a member! first race was a blast! hope I can participate and enjoy the forum conversations with you all.

;)

my favorite drivers in no particular order (yes 99% of the fans are biased)

- Button
- Raikkonen
- Hamilton
- Alonso
- Vettel

so I've got nothing to hide! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 am 

Hello all, I am from Sydney, Australia.

Have posted on forums for years that have gone up in smoke (HofSport and F1Home).

Love motor racing in general, love the F1, hate the bernie factor to it all, go the aussie drivers. Just love seeing a close tight changeable race.

See you round.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 am 

More newbies!! :D Welcome to the MadHouse :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:39 am 

Hello, I'm Craig and have been an F1 fan for about 18 years (I'm feeling old writing that).

Like pretty much all the drivers (except Alonso who I have a lot of respect for). Need more of an F1 fix after the bbc forum has gone.