planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:31 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
Surely the most recent addition to the exclusive F1 Winners club deserves his own thread!

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm
Posts: 43
I'm worried about posting anything too praising in light of the thread a couple above it! :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
missb wrote:
I'm worried about posting anything too praising in light of the thread a couple above it! :uhoh:


But this is the official thread - if you can't say it here, wher can you say it?!

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 am
Posts: 166
Location: Denmark
Image

He deserves a thread and a picture for his best preformance in his career.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 am
Posts: 111
Location: Nottinghamshie, England
And a penalty for what he did in Bahrain. All things forgiven though it was a great win in China for him!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Posts: 2539
Location: Helsinki, Finland
missb wrote:
I'm worried about posting anything too praising in light of the thread a couple above it! :uhoh:

All will be forgotten come Barcelona.

_________________
“Suddenly the steering wheel was in my hands. I tried to put it back on, but it was too late. I was just wondering where I was going to end up.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 am
Posts: 1078
Poor thing didn't even have an official thread? :(

Rosberg is cool, I can't say I like him a lot, he's very....... ordinary, if that makes sense

Amazing qualifier, and a very well deserved win :)

_________________
Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am
Posts: 136
2 race retirements in a row :(

Was it Kobayashi? Its hard to see what happend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 3:27 pm
Posts: 430
Yeah, it was Kobayashi. But given the dog of a pace Schumi has been showing in the other Mercedes, and given the fact that Rosberg had dropped back at the start already, i think he'd have been out of the points anyways.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 270
Apart from the mayhem that was Q3, a faultless weekend from Nico. Remarkable post race composure showing great humility towards the team after having just been stabbed him in the back - a true and loyal team player. Really felt for him to be in such a humiliating position to have to ask for permission to race, he really is undervalued. I've waited long enough for Merc to give him the car he needs, lets hope Ross gives him the support he deserves.

_________________
- NICO ROSBERG, 2010-present

- DANIEL RICCICHIARDO, compatriot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 4279
My favorite driver is Lewis Hamilton and as such, I am happy that Nico did what he did in that last lap or two. I also think that Ross Brawn made the correct decision in instructing them to hold station.

If I was a Nico Rosberg fan, however, I would have wanted Nico to attack and try to take that position. As much though we are all bashing Vettel for what he did today, that is what a champion does. He tries to win no matter the situation. By agreeing to back off, Nico has avoided upsetting his team but he has also moved into Rubens territory. It's a slippery slope. If you agree to it once, there won't be any hesitation in asking you to do it again.

I've seen it happen to Massa in recent years too. He now usually just moves over without even needing to be asked...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 270
sandman1347 wrote:
My favorite driver is Lewis Hamilton and as such, I am happy that Nico did what he did in that last lap or two. I also think that Ross Brawn made the correct decision in instructing them to hold station.

If I was a Nico Rosberg fan, however, I would have wanted Nico to attack and try to take that position. As much though we are all bashing Vettel for what he did today, that is what a champion does. He tries to win no matter the situation. By agreeing to back off, Nico has avoided upsetting his team but he has also moved into Rubens territory. It's a slippery slope. If you agree to it once, there won't be any hesitation in asking you to do it again.

I've seen it happen to Massa in recent years too. He now usually just moves over without even needing to be asked...


The difference is that Vettal has "protection as usual" with the likes of Helmut Marko so well positioned within RBR. Rosberg has no capital of that sort within the team, so he has to be diplomatic about things.

_________________
- NICO ROSBERG, 2010-present

- DANIEL RICCICHIARDO, compatriot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 3124
Chinese Grand Prix next. Rosberg won here last season. He's been as strong as Hamilton so far this season and must fancy himself to have another great shot in 3 weeks time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:32 pm
Posts: 187
Location: Toronto
I hope Nico is inspired by this to drive as hard and as fast as ever and if his talent is unappreciated to move to another team where he can drive to the limit of his talent not to team orders due to contracts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am
Posts: 746
good lad Nico! Sad he couldnt get 3rd but he will have to get in front of hammy next time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Posts: 36
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 2986
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Posts: 36
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:59 am
Posts: 259
mrlimbo wrote:
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !


I'm a Lewis fan and not at all a Nico fan by any means. I think he's on par with heidfeld or heikki. Just mediocre. That being said I think if team orders were not in play today he would have been standing on the podium. I can't tell you how many time his named popped up for fast lap as the track dried out. I think he would have caught Lewis regardless of WHEN he turned down his engine, which I do not know when.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 471
mrlimbo wrote:
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !



I haven't heard him moan... Once the situation was explained to him he was very professional about it. If Lewis himself said today that Nico was faster than him and deserved the 3rd place well I think that's hard to argue with don't you ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Posts: 2539
Location: Helsinki, Finland
mrlimbo wrote:
he has nothing to moan about !

If you'd seen his interview in Sky after the race, you'd know he handled it very maturely and professionally and did not moan at all.

_________________
“Suddenly the steering wheel was in my hands. I tried to put it back on, but it was too late. I was just wondering where I was going to end up.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 4279
daytona81 wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !


I'm a Lewis fan and not at all a Nico fan by any means. I think he's on par with heidfeld or heikki. Just mediocre. That being said I think if team orders were not in play today he would have been standing on the podium. I can't tell you how many time his named popped up for fast lap as the track dried out. I think he would have caught Lewis regardless of WHEN he turned down his engine, which I do not know when.

I think Rosberg is better than the two guys you have compared him to. Certainly he is faster.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 270
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !

He hasn't been nurtured, backed by Ron Dennis and thrown straight into a championship contending car?

mrlimbo wrote:
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !


The only reason Hamilton could barely stay in front of Rosberg was because he used up more of his fuel?


Your statements are so weak

_________________
- NICO ROSBERG, 2010-present

- DANIEL RICCICHIARDO, compatriot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Posts: 36
Tael wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !

He hasn't been nurtured, backed by Ron Dennis and thrown straight into a championship contending car?

mrlimbo wrote:
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !


The only reason Hamilton could barely stay in front of Rosberg was because he used up more of his fuel?


Your statements are so weak

If mine are weak yours are decidedly flimsy , not being nurtured LOL who's his Dad ???????? , dont tell me his background had no money either , your have me in tears , poor little Nico :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm
Posts: 2038
Very classy from Nico today. Must have been v unhappy that he was called off yet all the interviews I saw he remained proffesional. Really good pace as well, just hope Merc can give them both a competitive car all season.

_________________
If...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 270
mrlimbo wrote:
Tael wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !

He hasn't been nurtured, backed by Ron Dennis and thrown straight into a championship contending car?

mrlimbo wrote:
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
mrlimbo wrote:
He's been in F1 longer than Lewis and we are still waiting to see his supposed talent ???? he is a conservative driver , he'll qualify 7th and finish the race 7th , no more no less !


Didn't seem like that when he was faster than Lewis today

The only reason Rosberg managed to get upto Lewis ,with a few laps left , was because Lewis had been told along time back to slow down and save fuel, so Rosberg only got that near because of team orders , so he has nothing to moan about !


The only reason Hamilton could barely stay in front of Rosberg was because he used up more of his fuel?


Your statements are so weak

If mine are weak yours are decidedly flimsy , not being nurtured LOL who's his Dad ???????? , dont tell me his background had no money either , your have me in tears , poor little Nico :nod:


His Dad owns an F1 team? put him in a championship winning car? I guess I'll leave it there, poor little Nico

_________________
- NICO ROSBERG, 2010-present

- DANIEL RICCICHIARDO, compatriot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Posts: 36
Tael wrote:

His Dad owns an F1 team? put him in a championship winning car? I guess I'll leave it there, poor little Nico

Its his talent that got him there and not his name or millionaire background , i'll leave it there as your digging yourself deeper with every reply :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 4279
Tael wrote:

His Dad owns an F1 team? put him in a championship winning car? I guess I'll leave it there, poor little Nico

When Lewis raced in F3, he did so knowing that if he didn't deliver, he was going to be out of a drive (almost was after 2004). When Nico raced in that series, the team he raced for was Team Rosberg...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
Us JB fans knew this day was coming and Nico fans we're very sorry for what you've got now and coming in the future

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm
Posts: 2038
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
Us JB fans knew this day was coming and Nico fans we're very sorry for what you've got now and coming in the future

Posts like this absolutely kill me :lol:

Keep it up.

_________________
If...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Posts: 36
I will say one more thing , seeing this is the Rosberg thread and not really for bashing !
He does look more motivated than ever before , and at times looked like an attacking driver , so it looks like a good season for his fans :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 270
sandman1347 wrote:
Tael wrote:

His Dad owns an F1 team? put him in a championship winning car? I guess I'll leave it there, poor little Nico

When Lewis raced in F3, he did so knowing that if he didn't deliver, he was going to be out of a drive (almost was after 2004). When Nico raced in that series, the team he raced for was Team Rosberg...

Lewis and Nico were very successful in their careers prior to F1. Nico won GP2 in 2005 and subsequently drove for Williams in 2006. Hamilton won GP2 in 2006 and subsequently drove for Mclaren in 2007. It was just unlucky that Nico's early affiliation with BMW had him allowed him a much greater chance of entering F1 with Williams than any other team, likewise with Hamilton. But we all know Mclaren was the better path to be on during that time.

And Team Rosberg is not an F1 team, nor is it a Ron Dennis ticket

_________________
- NICO ROSBERG, 2010-present

- DANIEL RICCICHIARDO, compatriot


Last edited by Tael on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 427
Location: Kent
PzR Slim wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
Us JB fans knew this day was coming and Nico fans we're very sorry for what you've got now and coming in the future

Posts like this absolutely kill me :lol:

Keep it up.

Sad thing is it's true me and some mates have been saying for a while now and BOOM it starts!

SOOO sorry Nico fans :?

_________________
Heads slowly turning to mush


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Posts: 1117
Tael wrote:
sandman1347 wrote:
Tael wrote:

His Dad owns an F1 team? put him in a championship winning car? I guess I'll leave it there, poor little Nico

When Lewis raced in F3, he did so knowing that if he didn't deliver, he was going to be out of a drive (almost was after 2004). When Nico raced in that series, the team he raced for was Team Rosberg...

Lewis and Nico were very successful in their careers prior to F1. Nico won GP2 in 2005 and subsequently drove for Williams in 2006. Hamilton won GP2 in 2006 and subsequently drove for Mclaren in 2007. It was just unlucky that Nico's early affiliation with BMW had him allowed him a much greater chance of entering F1 with Williams than any other team, likewise with Hamilton. But we all know Mclaren was the better path to be on during that time.

And Team Rosberg is still not a Ron Dennis ticket

For a second I thought you were a Mark Webber fan and a Nico Hulkenberg fan from your sig O.o

Anyway, Nico's been impressive so far this season, I'm glad to see him do well. I hated it when Michael got abuse for losing to Nico, who according to some people is an average driver etc.

I reckon the Mercs will be strong in China. Nico's very good there and Lewis has been great too.

_________________
米克尔 科琳娜 吉娜 米克
Keep Fighting Michael!


Ciao Jules


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 270
schumi7 wrote:
For a second I thought you were a Mark Webber fan and a Nico Hulkenberg fan from your sig O.o

Anyway, Nico's been impressive so far this season, I'm glad to see him do well. I hated it when Michael got abuse for losing to Nico, who according to some people is an average driver etc.

I reckon the Mercs will be strong in China. Nico's very good there and Lewis has been great too.

Likewise I hated it when any Nico's achievements were simply dismissed because Michael wasn't in his prime.

_________________
- NICO ROSBERG, 2010-present

- DANIEL RICCICHIARDO, compatriot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
Tael wrote:
schumi7 wrote:
For a second I thought you were a Mark Webber fan and a Nico Hulkenberg fan from your sig O.o

Anyway, Nico's been impressive so far this season, I'm glad to see him do well. I hated it when Michael got abuse for losing to Nico, who according to some people is an average driver etc.

I reckon the Mercs will be strong in China. Nico's very good there and Lewis has been great too.

Likewise I hated it when any Nico's achievements were simply dismissed because Michael wasn't in his prime.


Nico is a race winning driver so given the chance he can take it. I hope he's not held back

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3034
Guys, calm it down. I'm not removing posts because the main argument is pathetic and you both look foolish for carrying it on as long as you did. Please remember official threads are more strictly policed than any others and whether you like it or not, it's important to remain at least civil with one another.

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm
Posts: 257
Location: Uxbridge, England
Respect to Nico Rosberg for today. Granted staying behind Lewis was probably very frustrating for him but he played the team game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 303
Location: Bristol, UK
As I said in an earlier thread, I thought Rosberg was great to watch today - always lurking in the background, and in many ways reminded me of some of the races Keke used to have! He has that raw speed as many (but not all) had suspected.

I sincerely hope he continues this form throughout the season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 2986
Centauri wrote:
As I said in an earlier thread, I thought Rosberg was great to watch today - always lurking in the background, and in many ways reminded me of some of the races Keke used to have! He has that raw speed as many (but not all) had suspected.

I sincerely hope he continues this form throughout the season.



:thumbup: :thumbup: really respected his long game attitude in the race today (and after the race as well).


The battle between Lewis and Nico today looked very similar to Button and Lewis in Turkey 2010 didn't it? Rosberg staying in touch in the background and saving the car then capitalizing in the end!

Funny enough in both situations the team intervened.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Covalent, Zoue and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group