planetf1.com

It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:01 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 5546
Location: Michigan, USA
Lt. Drebin wrote:
Toby. wrote:
I knew the Baku corner was tight, but I didn't realise it was that tight!

They change the surface every time for F1?

Temporary asphalt. They lay it over the top, same as some other street circuits (particularly in Formula E).

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (3 wins, 12 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4446
Exediron wrote:
Lt. Drebin wrote:
Toby. wrote:
I knew the Baku corner was tight, but I didn't realise it was that tight!

They change the surface every time for F1?

Temporary asphalt. They lay it over the top, same as some other street circuits (particularly in Formula E).

Thank you, although logical, I did not think of it before.

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 2189
Someone needs to go around Baku with a pressure washer, take some grime off that castle.

_________________
I remember when this website was all fields.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:12 pm
Posts: 6287
Location: Nebraska, USA
Banana Man wrote:
Someone needs to go around Baku with a pressure washer, take some grime off that castle.


That idea is bananas.

;)

_________________
Forza Ferrari
WCCs = 16
WDCs = 15


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BC7E7CB

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BE8576B

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 936
Jezza13 wrote:
Spotted on the coastline of South East England earlier this week staring longingly in the general direction of Maranello

Still DR waits in hope.

Image
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaRUfMvWAAAW5om.jpg


Too funny not to be in here :]

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BC7BCDE

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BE27224

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Bottas has upped his glamor quotient in F1 2018 game:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BD0B82D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 2189
I don't get that one about the WCC Uday.

_________________
I remember when this website was all fields.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Banana Man wrote:
I don't get that one about the WCC Uday.


It's an interesting take on the various colours of the teams on the grid. Instead of a plain standard format, this looks more vibrant.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 936
UnlikeUday wrote:
Banana Man wrote:
I don't get that one about the WCC Uday.


It's an interesting take on the various colours of the teams on the grid. Instead of a plain standard format, this looks more vibrant.


Thought it was just me, I kept looking at it asking myself where’s the punch line ?? :lol:


To me the Bottas pic doesn’t even look like him. Facial expression is spot on but his facial structure itself wasn’t captured right by Codemasters. (Did preorder the game though)

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 2189
Mayhem wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Banana Man wrote:
I don't get that one about the WCC Uday.


It's an interesting take on the various colours of the teams on the grid. Instead of a plain standard format, this looks more vibrant.


Thought it was just me, I kept looking at it asking myself where’s the punch line ?? :lol:


To me the Bottas pic doesn’t even look like him. Facial expression is spot on but his facial structure itself wasn’t captured right by Codemasters. (Did preorder the game though)


My GF wants to know who does his eyeliner/shadow as she can never get hers anywhere near that good. :lol:

Seriously though, if someone showed me that face in isolation, I guess at a lot of pop princess' before I thought of Bottas.

_________________
I remember when this website was all fields.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 936
Banana Man wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Banana Man wrote:
I don't get that one about the WCC Uday.


It's an interesting take on the various colours of the teams on the grid. Instead of a plain standard format, this looks more vibrant.


Thought it was just me, I kept looking at it asking myself where’s the punch line ?? :lol:


To me the Bottas pic doesn’t even look like him. Facial expression is spot on but his facial structure itself wasn’t captured right by Codemasters. (Did preorder the game though)


My GF wants to know who does his eyeliner/shadow as she can never get hers anywhere near that good. :lol:

Seriously though, if someone showed me that face in isolation, I guess at a lot of pop princess' before I thought of Bottas.


Didn’t even notice the eyes until you mentioned it and what’s up with those eye brows?? Bottas needs to have a talk with Codemasters. In isolation I would never guess Bottas

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: England
UnlikeUday wrote:
Bottas has upped his glamor quotient in F1 2018 game:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BD0B82D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yet another F1 driver made to look like Andy Bell. Rubens was uncanny mind.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2018: {Rookie Year}
Current positon: 1st | 2 Podiums | 1 Win


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 5546
Location: Michigan, USA
It still looks more like Bottas than this gem:

Image

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (3 wins, 12 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 223
Location: Stratford
Exediron wrote:
It still looks more like Bottas than this gem:

Image


Incredible :-| :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am
Posts: 2588
Exediron wrote:
It still looks more like Bottas than this gem:

Image
Elvis moment - Ayrton Senna is alive and parading as a Mercedes driver.

_________________
Where I'm going, I don't need roads


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1231
Location: Far side of Koozebane
tootsie323 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
It still looks more like Bottas than this gem:

Image
Elvis moment - Ayrton Senna is alive and parading as a Mercedes driver.


My immediate thought was Jenson Button wearing a suit 3 sizes too big and holding something totally weird in his hand

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 5546
Location: Michigan, USA
Jezza13 wrote:
tootsie323 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
It still looks more like Bottas than this gem:

Image
Elvis moment - Ayrton Senna is alive and parading as a Mercedes driver.

My immediate thought was Jenson Button wearing a suit 3 sizes too big and holding something totally weird in his hand

For me it looks like Anthony Davidson, but either way it certainly doesn't look like Bottas.

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (3 wins, 12 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4446
Exediron wrote:
It still looks more like Bottas than this gem:

Image


Looks to me more like David Kennedy, a former F1 driver (1980, Shadow F1 Team) a long time racer in other categories and Irish TV commentator for F1.

Image

Did I nailed it? :)

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 5546
Location: Michigan, USA
Lt. Drebin wrote:
Looks to me more like David Kennedy, a former F1 driver (1980, Shadow F1 Team) a long time racer in other categories and Irish TV commentator for F1.

Image

Did I nailed it? :)

Damn, that's a good resemblance! Too bad it's not supposed to be him, though. :lol:

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (3 wins, 12 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4446
Something for Hamilton fans. Young and enthusiastic Hammy boy with David Coulthard.

Image

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 936
Exediron wrote:
Lt. Drebin wrote:
Looks to me more like David Kennedy, a former F1 driver (1980, Shadow F1 Team) a long time racer in other categories and Irish TV commentator for F1.

Image

Did I nailed it? :)

Damn, that's a good resemblance! Too bad it's not supposed to be him, though. :lol:


:lol: NAILED IT :lol:

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 936
Image
Source https://static.carthrottle.com/workspac ... 9d94a0.jpg

SOOOOO that’s why they call him the iceman ;)

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5C139172

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Mumbai, India
Wonder how many knew all the names:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5BCEB7AB

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:38 pm
Posts: 1799
Location: Miami, Florida
OMG I laughed soooo hard with this one!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmF4ypdFPdL ... rysbb2adnd

_________________
HAMILTON :: ALONSO :: VETTEL :: RAIKKONEN :: RICCIARDO :: VERSTAPPEN
BOTTAS :: MAGNUSSEN :: OCON :: SAINZ :: PEREZ :: VANDOORNE :: HULKENBERG
GROSJEAN :: GASLY :: ERICSON :: LECLERC :: STROLL :: SEROTKIN :: HARTLEY


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], owenmahamilton, wj_gibson and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group