planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:44 pm 

Vettel does seem to have a habit of the occasional toy ejection, so Villeneuve is pretty accurate, but so do quite a few drivers... Alonso is the worst of them, imo.

The person I think who has really come on a long way in this respect is Hamilton - he's really learned to be pragmatic and reserved when dealing with bad situations, certainly FAR better than he did last year.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm 

STOOOOOOOOOOPID OVERTAKE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:32 pm 

And then circa lap 45 USGP: "blah blah I hate DRS cry cry cry" "Hamilton passed me with that unfair DRS cheating system, booo hooo hooo"

Lol, my uncle is German, lives in Germany and hates the kid; says he's a spoiled brat. He's 100% right

As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm 

seandean41 wrote:
And then circa lap 45 USGP: "blah blah I hate DRS cry cry cry" "Hamilton passed me with that unfair DRS cheating system, booo hooo hooo"

Lol, my uncle is German, lives in Germany and hates the kid; says he's a spoiled brat. He's 100% right

Boooo this year DRS has helped them greatly in qualifying.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm 

Ev0lutionz wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

Boooo this year DRS has helped them greatly in qualifying.

Exactly. Plus I think it might have just maybe, possibly given a tiny bit of help to Seb's 24th to 3rd at Abu Dhabi!

As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 pm 

seandean41 wrote:

Wouldn't have gotten past without that HRT.
Thank goodness you told us about your uncle. Got my dose for useless information for the day

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm 

Fishy wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

Thank goodness you told us about your uncle. Got my dose for useless information for the day

But thats not what the thread is about , he threw his toys out of the pram again quite stupidly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 pm 

to be fair Alonso has a teammate taking grid penalties for him... not really fair to just pick on Vettel, his teammate is usually no help

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 pm 

Fishy wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

Traffic is a part of the game.

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm 

Hakkattack wrote:
to be fair Alonso has a teammate taking grid penalties for him... not really fair to just pick on Vettel, his teammate is usually no help

...and what does Massa taking a penalty to promote Alonso have to do with Vettel having a whinge about DRS?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 pm 

seandean41 wrote:

He was talking about Karthikeyan, not Hamilton.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm 

sgt.hartman wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

What did he say?
"blah blah blah (can't remember it exactly), THAT WAS A STUPID OVERTAKE!"

How could that be referring to Karthikeyan?

"It's hammer time!"

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:07 pm 

The hole redbull team is childish. All they have done is moan about back marker. To be far to Christian least he said some times it has gone our way and not some times.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:08 pm 

Pedrosa_4_Ever wrote:
sgt.hartman wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

What did he say?

Because he was talking about how NK held him up through turns 2 to 9, and dropped him into DRS range of Hamilton. Fair grievance if you ask me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm 

Doesn't help vettels case again does it. It was a moan about nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 pm 

sgt.hartman wrote:
Pedrosa_4_Ever wrote:
sgt.hartman wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

What did he say?

Because he was talking about how NK held him up through turns 2 to 9, and dropped him into DRS range of Hamilton. Fair grievance if you ask me.

Lewis would of caught him anyway. Lewis was in the drs zone a few laps before. Not just that lap.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 pm 

sgt.hartman wrote:
Pedrosa_4_Ever wrote:
sgt.hartman wrote:
seandean41 wrote:

What did he say?

Then why didn't he say something about being held up? Why say "That was a stupid overtake"?

"It's hammer time!"

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 pm 

Venting about drs to your team over the radio does not make you immature. But applauding Hamilton after the race was a classy move.