planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 am 

Sebastian must be a huge odds-on. LIkely to qualify on the front row and equally likely to podium. Fernando, with that Ferrari, is likely to manage between 5th and 8th on the grid and is a probable (as opposed to likely) podium in the race given what he manages on race day.

Fernando must podium (theoretically he can finish 4th) and something unfortunate must happen to Sebastian if the championship is to go Fernando's way. One of the above may well happen but I am very doubtful that both will.

Therefore I call Seb.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 am 

ManojHS wrote:
Vettel is probably the most cursed driver at this point, so I have a feeling he will not finish

Edit: I hope both DNF, but not at the start, probably towards the end

No doubt if Vettel does win, it'll be declared amazing and a miracle that he pulled it off with a bad alternator, and all the media crap circus that goes with that.

I really hope he doesn't win. We've had 2 years of this now, it's time for change.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:54 am 

Vettel will likely win it with the points advantage he has despite predictions of rain for the race. But still he won't get credit for winning the WDC, first it was old commentators (can't remember if it was Lauda or Stewart) saying Alonso is more deserving of the title, then Hamilton and now Button has come out to say Alonso deserves the title.