planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Posts: 410
Lancaster wrote:
To all those who say they haven't heard of Burn before, as if that is a negative thing - have you pondered upon the entire reason of sponsorship?

What were they meant to do - heighten awareness before plunging into F1, by some means of marketing campagin, by, oh I don't know, plasterning their name across a billboard, or even better, how about using their name and colours on a sportscar, such as F1, but hold on, before that, no one has heard of them, so perhaps they should heighten awarenes...oh no, I've gone crosseyed.

Image

There is no point in using the Coca-Cola brand - there is no market that F1 visits that hasn't already had over saturation of that brand. You haven't heard of Burn, but guess what, we're talking about it now.

Plus - It has pretty colours. :]


yeah baby yeah!!

I'll get my coat :blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 3204
Ev0lutionz wrote:
Wtf is burn? Never heard of it before.



It is lots and lots of calories in a tin so people who already have twice as many as they need can have more without the hassle of having to eat :D

I suppose we will lose that loverly black and gold now then?

_________________
I have nothing to offer but blood, oil, gears, and sweat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am
Posts: 2706
Location: Herts, UK
What a gherkin poor missed marketing opportunity. Stupid Coca Cola.

Should have sponsored McLaren with their 'Monster Energy' brand, and taken it to Red Bull. Then Pepsicola should have sponsored Ferrari with the Gatorade brand.
Edit: my mistake - Monster is only distributed by Coca Cola - not made by them.

_________________
Image


Last edited by RickM on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
GSM need to put Lucozade back on the Maccas, and Ferrari need to be sponsored by Mother (Aussie energy drink?) or some equivalant so we can have the energy drink wars...

Red Bull (Red Bull I think) vs. Burn (Lotus) vs. Lucozade (Macca) vs. Mother/TNT (Ferrari) vs. Monster (Merc) vs. Red Bull Diet (Toro Rosso)

Edit: Apparently Ferrari has TNT as a sponsor, so they should make it more prominant and ignite this energy drink war!!!!

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Last edited by jammin78 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am
Posts: 909
Location: Upsate NY, USA
I think Ferrari already has TNT as an energy drink sponsor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
Well in that case, game on!

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm
Posts: 731
Time for the KR PR machine to swing into action:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 561
Location: Finland
Lojik wrote:
I'd never even heard of Burn until I read this thread and googled it. So in a way their involvement in F1 is working already, even though you couldn't pay me to drink crap like that.

Exactly my thoughts. :D
Other than i don't mind couple of energy drinks every month or so. I wonder do they sell this in Finland. Haven't ever seen it... not that i have really looked either.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm
Posts: 1071
Location: The Finnish forests
tissot wrote:
Lojik wrote:
I'd never even heard of Burn until I read this thread and googled it. So in a way their involvement in F1 is working already, even though you couldn't pay me to drink crap like that.

Exactly my thoughts. :D
Other than i don't mind couple of energy drinks every month or so. I wonder do they sell this in Finland. Haven't ever seen it... not that i have really looked either.


According to the Coca-Cola Company website, they don't, but even though I haven't looked for it in stores and therefore not seen it I've seen people drinking it so much I simply cannot believe they wouldn't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 pm
Posts: 278
seandean41 wrote:
Sure they weren't already sponsoring Lotus and Heidfeld last year?

Image


Burn baby burn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 750
Water wrote:
tissot wrote:
Lojik wrote:
I'd never even heard of Burn until I read this thread and googled it. So in a way their involvement in F1 is working already, even though you couldn't pay me to drink crap like that.

Exactly my thoughts. :D
Other than i don't mind couple of energy drinks every month or so. I wonder do they sell this in Finland. Haven't ever seen it... not that i have really looked either.


According to the Coca-Cola Company website, they don't, but even though I haven't looked for it in stores and therefore not seen it I've seen people drinking it so much I simply cannot believe they wouldn't.

People in northern Finland goes and buy it from Haaparanta.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am
Posts: 1020
Laura23 wrote:
Hakkattack wrote:
Haribo wrote:
Bit dissappointing they chose Lotus, never heared of "Burn". Thought it would be McLaren or Mercedes.
B



yes, because McLaren and Mercedes are so low on funds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if Lotus are struggling as much as is rumoured then it is a bit strange and maybe a bit silly of Coca Cola choosing them over a team with plenty money and therefore a secure future like Mercedes.

Anyway this deal could end up being a disaster yet. Hardly anyone has heard of Burn, let alone knows they are a Coca Cola brand. I think they should have entered F1 with a slightly more established brand, Sprite or Powerade perhaps.


The whole point of sponsorship is to broaden the brand name. If hardly anyone has heard of Burn, the one thing it can never be is a disaster, because their brand name recognition will increase by the number of race fans at least. From the sound of things, they plan an Infiniti / Puma like forray into the sport, where they have unique sponsorhip gigs ("fun" or "weird" or "out there") to enhance that recognition.

But mainly, Lotus needs and deserves the sponsorship cash, so, go boys go!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 7335
Location: London
Meh. The Burn brand looks terrible. Should have used Powerade instead.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 5386
Laura23 wrote:
Meh. The Burn brand looks terrible. Should have used Powerade instead.

Why? Maybe F1 sponsorship is good way to improve brand and image.

_________________
..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 561
Location: Finland
dizlexik wrote:
Laura23 wrote:
Meh. The Burn brand looks terrible. Should have used Powerade instead.

Why? Maybe F1 sponsorship is good way to improve brand and image.


I think what he means is that the logo/brand itself looks horrible.
Imo it's certainly not the worst logo to be attached to gold and black livery, but it will be all about the execution. You can make those flames look horrible in a other ways quite classy looking livery.

Water wrote:
tissot wrote:
Lojik wrote:
I'd never even heard of Burn until I read this thread and googled it. So in a way their involvement in F1 is working already, even though you couldn't pay me to drink crap like that.

Exactly my thoughts. :D
Other than i don't mind couple of energy drinks every month or so. I wonder do they sell this in Finland. Haven't ever seen it... not that i have really looked either.


According to the Coca-Cola Company website, they don't, but even though I haven't looked for it in stores and therefore not seen it I've seen people drinking it so much I simply cannot believe they wouldn't.


Actually after you said that i have seen those Burn cans here in the capital area.


Last edited by tissot on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm
Posts: 225
Ev0lutionz wrote:
Wtf is burn? Never heard of it before.


I never heard of Monster until it appeared on Brawn, now every time I notice it in the shops it reminds me of Brawn team :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 am
Posts: 2430
Torro Rosso should go for a Red Bull Sugar Free livery for 2013, McLaren all out Lucazade. Energy drinks can be the cigarette sponsors F1 has been looking to replace...

_________________
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 561
Location: Finland
Seanie wrote:
Energy drinks can be the cigarette sponsors F1 has been looking to replace...


That's actually a good point. Granted are energy drinks more for the F1 crowd than cigarettes? I personally don't know, but i guess it's the market they want to be visible as well. It's certainly business like cigarettes once were where the production costs are low but profits are huge.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 pm
Posts: 268
Location: Edinburgh
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 561
Location: Finland
Saorsa wrote:
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


I'm myself actually shocked Coca Cola hasn't made a bigger jump towards energy drinks... i mean energy drinks are the 2000 soda as far as profits go. Or do they own some other big energy drink brand that i'm just not aware of?


Last edited by tissot on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
Burn?

Is that what Kimi feels when he pees?!



(If that jokes been done I'm sorry!)

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 5344
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
Burn?

Is that what Kimi feels when he pees?!



(If that jokes been done I'm sorry!)

I didn't think it was too funny, but apparently Burn themselves are kind of using it...
Image
Image

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Rosberg - Bottas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 5386
I remember drinking one free sample of burn few years ago and I couldn't sleep at night. :frown: Last week I refused to take free sample of Red Bull, because I value my sleeping.

_________________
..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 am
Posts: 2430
tissot wrote:
Seanie wrote:
Energy drinks can be the cigarette sponsors F1 has been looking to replace...


That's actually a good point. Granted are energy drinks more for the F1 crowd than cigarettes? I personally don't know, but i guess it's the market they want to be visible as well. It's certainly business like cigarettes once were where the production costs are low but profits are huge.

Probably much easier and acceptable to promote at a race, freebies etc.

Its always seems to be the addictive, potentially dangerous industry that wants to sponsor F1 :o :lol:

_________________
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am
Posts: 2706
Location: Herts, UK
tissot wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


I'm myself actually shocked Coca Cola hasn't made a bigger jump towards energy drinks... i mean energy drinks are the 2000 soda as far as profits go. Or do they own some other big energy drink brand that i'm just not aware of?


Coke own Poweraid, Relentless, Rockstar and a bunch of country-specific ones, in addition to Burn.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
RickM wrote:
tissot wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


I'm myself actually shocked Coca Cola hasn't made a bigger jump towards energy drinks... i mean energy drinks are the 2000 soda as far as profits go. Or do they own some other big energy drink brand that i'm just not aware of?


Coke own Poweraid, Relentless, Rockstar and a bunch of country-specific ones, in addition to Burn.


That's right, in Malta they have Crest which is their copy of the Maltese soda Kinnie. Absolutely F'in terrible!

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 3204
dizlexik wrote:
I remember drinking one free sample of burn few years ago and I couldn't sleep at night. :frown: Last week I refused to take free sample of Red Bull, because I value my sleeping.


Yeh. I always wonder about people who drink these drinks too.

Can some regulars tell us what the point is? My local bar now sells these 'bombs' of shorts in energy drinks. Last thing I want when I go for a drink is to be would up. Whats the 'desired effect'?

_________________
I have nothing to offer but blood, oil, gears, and sweat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 838
Kolby wrote:
Didn't Coca Cola sponsored some F1 team back in the old days?


No, as far as I remember.

_________________
I'm a racing driver. Always was, always will be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 201
Porsan wrote:
Kolby wrote:
Didn't Coca Cola sponsored some F1 team back in the old days?


No, as far as I remember.

They sponsored Christian Horner's Arden Gp2 team back in F3000 around ten years ago. Possibly an Indy team too?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am
Posts: 678
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
bourbon19 wrote:
Laura23 wrote:
Hakkattack wrote:
Haribo wrote:
Bit dissappointing they chose Lotus, never heared of "Burn". Thought it would be McLaren or Mercedes.
B



yes, because McLaren and Mercedes are so low on funds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if Lotus are struggling as much as is rumoured then it is a bit strange and maybe a bit silly of Coca Cola choosing them over a team with plenty money and therefore a secure future like Mercedes.

Anyway this deal could end up being a disaster yet. Hardly anyone has heard of Burn, let alone knows they are a Coca Cola brand. I think they should have entered F1 with a slightly more established brand, Sprite or Powerade perhaps.


The whole point of sponsorship is to broaden the brand name. If hardly anyone has heard of Burn, the one thing it can never be is a disaster, because their brand name recognition will increase by the number of race fans at least. From the sound of things, they plan an Infiniti / Puma like forray into the sport, where they have unique sponsorhip gigs ("fun" or "weird" or "out there") to enhance that recognition.

But mainly, Lotus needs and deserves the sponsorship cash, so, go boys go!


I agree.. The purpose of this sponsor is to increase awareness about their brand... i think they chose burn wisely..... People have started googling it even before it has been put on the car!!!

_________________
KIMI: Yeah,Winning feels good.But I am not the type of guy to jump up and down and rub it in everyone's face.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 316
Usman wrote:
bourbon19 wrote:
Laura23 wrote:
Hakkattack wrote:
Haribo wrote:
Bit dissappointing they chose Lotus, never heared of "Burn". Thought it would be McLaren or Mercedes.
B



yes, because McLaren and Mercedes are so low on funds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if Lotus are struggling as much as is rumoured then it is a bit strange and maybe a bit silly of Coca Cola choosing them over a team with plenty money and therefore a secure future like Mercedes.

Anyway this deal could end up being a disaster yet. Hardly anyone has heard of Burn, let alone knows they are a Coca Cola brand. I think they should have entered F1 with a slightly more established brand, Sprite or Powerade perhaps.


The whole point of sponsorship is to broaden the brand name. If hardly anyone has heard of Burn, the one thing it can never be is a disaster, because their brand name recognition will increase by the number of race fans at least. From the sound of things, they plan an Infiniti / Puma like forray into the sport, where they have unique sponsorhip gigs ("fun" or "weird" or "out there") to enhance that recognition.

But mainly, Lotus needs and deserves the sponsorship cash, so, go boys go!


I agree.. The purpose of this sponsor is to increase awareness about their brand... i think they chose burn wisely..... People have started googling it even before it has been put on the car!!!


reason why coke didnt enter with its own brand that's large due to no ppl in this world unaware of Coke as a beverage brand. better to promote some new brand with the profit earned from coke brand itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 12:07 am
Posts: 539
Crikey, I wouldn't hire any of you lot as marketing strategists! The use of the burn brand is all about gaining specific brand recognition in a market sector dominated by a rival (in this case Red Bull). The Coke brand is useless to directly counter Red Bull, it has to be the actual sector brand. Powerade is not under any circumstances in the same sector as burn. burn is in the caffeinated beverage sector and is a direct competitor to Red Bull, whereas Powerade is a sports drink, and the F1 market, (esp with Kimi as a team driver) isn't really a good place for the health and fitness angle. As burn is sold in about 3/5 of the places F1 races in, that's pretty good market coverage. And, if F1 actually takes off in the States, they've go the Full Throttle brand just waiting in the wings - seeing as it's pretty common to change car liveries for location or date specific things. Apropos of nothing, Full Throttle is marketed with a tag line that includes 'No bull.' Awesome.

I think it's a smart choice by Coca Cola, and the Lotus culture is well matched to the image burn wishes to create, and we might even get to see Kimi enjoying working the PR & sponsor work for once?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 316
Joe Saward hinted more sponsors to come for Lotus

Joe Saward
Not in the least bit. I expect to hear more from Lotus on the sponsorship front in the weeks ahead. And maybe I will name some more names…


http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2012/11/ ... onsorship/

Once again it shows that, kimi wont sign a deal that lead him into vain.

Bring it on 2013!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 am
Posts: 226
as a kimi fan i hope this is just he start and hopefully some investors as well.... kimi is doing great in keeping this team growing but i have doubt about gros keping the repair bill at minimal. I suppose kimi is as good as a pay driver in terms of finance.

_________________
K I M I R A I K K O N E N
K I M I R A I K K O N E N
K I M I R A I K K O N E N

WELCOME BACK KIMI!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 838
Lancaster wrote:
Porsan wrote:
Kolby wrote:
Didn't Coca Cola sponsored some F1 team back in the old days?


No, as far as I remember.

They sponsored Christian Horner's Arden Gp2 team back in F3000 around ten years ago. Possibly an Indy team too?


Yup, I also think I've seen some Coca-Cola livered Indy car, but I don't any of these cases are a direct Coca-cola sponsoring, more like national or local distributors or bottlers.

_________________
I'm a racing driver. Always was, always will be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 am
Posts: 150
Location: Bernies Water Sprinkler Factory.
Could someone tell me what the hell is burn? I've never heard of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am
Posts: 2706
Location: Herts, UK
REPLICATE wrote:
Could someone tell me what the hell is burn? I've never heard of it.

Nobody has until this came up.

It's an energy drink. Basically the same crap you get in a can of Redbull, Monster, Relentless, etc.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 561
Location: Finland
RickM wrote:
tissot wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


I'm myself actually shocked Coca Cola hasn't made a bigger jump towards energy drinks... i mean energy drinks are the 2000 soda as far as profits go. Or do they own some other big energy drink brand that i'm just not aware of?


Coke own Poweraid, Relentless, Rockstar and a bunch of country-specific ones, in addition to Burn.


Oh didn't know they own Poweraid and Rockstar. Both certainly common here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am
Posts: 2706
Location: Herts, UK
tissot wrote:
RickM wrote:
tissot wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


I'm myself actually shocked Coca Cola hasn't made a bigger jump towards energy drinks... i mean energy drinks are the 2000 soda as far as profits go. Or do they own some other big energy drink brand that i'm just not aware of?


Coke own Poweraid, Relentless, Rockstar and a bunch of country-specific ones, in addition to Burn.


Oh didn't know they own Poweraid and Rockstar. Both certainly common here.

Yup, TBH I didnt know they owned Rockstar until I looked at their product list. It's massive!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coca-Cola_brands

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 7335
Location: London
RickM wrote:
tissot wrote:
RickM wrote:
tissot wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Like others have mentioned I've never heard of "Burn"

Maybe cos it isn't sold in the UK or USA, which I find surprising considering its a Coca-Cola brand


I'm myself actually shocked Coca Cola hasn't made a bigger jump towards energy drinks... i mean energy drinks are the 2000 soda as far as profits go. Or do they own some other big energy drink brand that i'm just not aware of?


Coke own Poweraid, Relentless, Rockstar and a bunch of country-specific ones, in addition to Burn.


Oh didn't know they own Poweraid and Rockstar. Both certainly common here.

Yup, TBH I didnt know they owned Rockstar until I looked at their product list. It's massive!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coca-Cola_brands

Don't think they own Rockstar Rick, just distribute it.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], purchville and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group