planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Posts: 265
This thread reminds me of


Lister: Where is everyone Hol?
Holly: They're dead Dave.
Lister: Who is?
Holly: Everybody Dave.
Lister: What Captain Holister?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Todd Hunter?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Selby?
Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?
Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Not Chen?
Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Rimmer?
Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am
Posts: 2706
Location: Herts, UK
hundleton1 wrote:
This thread reminds me of


Lister: Where is everyone Hol?
Holly: They're dead Dave.
Lister: Who is?
Holly: Everybody Dave.
Lister: What Captain Holister?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Todd Hunter?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Selby?
Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?
Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Not Chen?
Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Rimmer?
Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?


LMAO Gotta love Red Dwarf

"It's a Banana"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 am
Posts: 679
hundleton1 wrote:
This thread reminds me of


Lister: Where is everyone Hol?
Holly: They're dead Dave.
Lister: Who is?
Holly: Everybody Dave.
Lister: What Captain Holister?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Todd Hunter?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Selby?
Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?
Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Not Chen?
Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Rimmer?
Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?


Classic :thumbup:

And lock


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 12:46 pm
Posts: 399
Location: Plano, TX
http://www.crash.net/f1/news/186443/1/s ... legal.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 am
Posts: 68
Cold Gin wrote:
http://www.crash.net/f1/news/186443/1/stewards_confirm_vettel_overtake_move_was_legal.html

No-one wants you to bring your facts around here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 117
So the solid yellow lights on the main straight signified red and yellow flags for slippery conditions because the marshals don't have access to that area and thus cannot put out the actual flags. If this is the truth then the drivers would have known about it and the overtake would be completely legal. Essentially end of discussion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Posts: 939
Location: California
Unfortunately there is no such thing as "end of discussion" in planet-f1.
Lets see whether and when this thread reaches its 10th page....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 117
PacificBeach wrote:
Unfortunately there is no such thing as "end of discussion" in planet-f1.
Lets see whether and when this thread reaches its 10th page....

Yeah I agree with you. I define discussion when points and counter points are being made. If no new points are put forward then the rest is parrots just repeating the same thing over and over again. Which is 90% of this board unfortunately.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 am
Posts: 34
I don't want to discuss how legimate was the pass.
Aren't those LED board RGB? Why didn't they flash the red/yellow "slippery" signal? It would have just made it clear for both drivers and us - fans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 am
Posts: 74
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:58 am
Posts: 93
does anyone have a link to video or pictures of the incident???
I'm not really interested if the FIA have said the pass was ok (given their questionable past). They are more interested in protecting the reputation of the sport over making fair judgements.

The video/pics should show straight yellows or not so this thread could easily be ended!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:04 pm
Posts: 40
tylerzaath wrote:
does anyone have a link to video or pictures of the incident???
I'm not really interested if the FIA have said the pass was ok (given their questionable past). They are more interested in protecting the reputation of the sport over making fair judgements.

The video/pics should show straight yellows or not so this thread could easily be ended!


This thread really has already been ended but, if you want to, just re watch the race. Those lights are like that for the entirety of the first part of the race . You can see them from several in car cams,no one paid much attention to them. The drivers clearly knew what they meant and I'm betting they went over it in the drivers meeting.

But, and I cannot stress this enough, no one should let any of this deter them from their righteous indignation if that's more fun for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 3172
hundleton1 wrote:
This thread reminds me of


Lister: Where is everyone Hol?
Holly: They're dead Dave.
Lister: Who is?
Holly: Everybody Dave.
Lister: What Captain Holister?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Todd Hunter?
Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: What Selby?
Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?
Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Not Chen?
Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.
Lister: Rimmer?
Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.
Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?


I think you're trying to end this fascinating discussion that people are having!

You my friend are a smeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeaaaaaaaa, a smeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeaaaaaaaa, smeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeaaaaaaaa, smeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeaaaaaaaa etc etc etc

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:49 pm
Posts: 1738
iknownothing wrote:
tylerzaath wrote:
does anyone have a link to video or pictures of the incident???
I'm not really interested if the FIA have said the pass was ok (given their questionable past). They are more interested in protecting the reputation of the sport over making fair judgements.

The video/pics should show straight yellows or not so this thread could easily be ended!


This thread really has already been ended but, if you want to, just re watch the race. Those lights are like that for the entirety of the first part of the race . You can see them from several in car cams,no one paid much attention to them. The drivers clearly knew what they meant and I'm betting they went over it in the drivers meeting.

But, and I cannot stress this enough, no one should let any of this deter them from their righteous indignation if that's more fun for them.


Exactly and whats more funny is Sky ignored all the other numerous on boards with these static lights and chose one where Vettel was overtaking Koba.

Great way to embarrass yourself ! The interview with Ferrari's Pat Fry was especially funny , Sky git was trying to coax Fry into giving some importance to the "little yellow light investigative journalism " they had conducted and Fry was least interested and almost rubbished the video in his face !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am
Posts: 940
iano wrote:
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


NO, there is no "technically" about it...


If the lights were to indicate yellow flags - the lights would have been flashing. The lights were NOT flashing.

IF there was a yellow flag section of the track, this would have been indicated to Vettel via a light in his cockpit which has to be within his line of sight. There was NO light in Vettel's cockpit to indicate a yellow flag section.

The stewards have confirmed it was a yellow/red flag.


There is no "technically" about it. It is ABSOLUTELY a perfectly legal overtake...

End of!!!

:D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:57 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 2005
Gothalamide wrote:
iano wrote:
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


NO, there is no "technically" about it...


If the lights were to indicate yellow flags - the lights would have been flashing. The lights were NOT flashing.

IF there was a yellow flag section of the track, this would have been indicated to Vettel via a light in his cockpit which has to be within his line of sight. There was NO light in Vettel's cockpit to indicate a yellow flag section.

The stewards have confirmed it was a yellow/red flag.


There is no "technically" about it. It is ABSOLUTELY a perfectly legal overtake...

End of!!!

:D :D :D


You should probably watch the video in the new thread then. :D
http://forum.planet-f1.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5446

_________________
Image
Signature created by Adaemus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 7307
Location: London
There was a green flag the video missed. Seems like another blurry incident but Vettel was within his rights to pass.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:07 pm
Posts: 387
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2U-BI356uQ
Alonso is the CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:52 am
Posts: 86
GREEN FLAG waved just before Vettel overtakes JV on lap 4

Image

Alonso is NOT THE CHAMP!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am
Posts: 867
superuser wrote:

Image


:lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am
Posts: 189
superuser wrote:
GREEN FLAG waved just before Vettel overtakes JV on lap 4

Image

Alonso is NOT THE CHAMP!

Image



What flag? The tower itself is green and if you bothered to watch the video in its entirety you see on the right hand side a yellow light flashing very visible in the gif you posted the yellow lights his dashboard are also on so please stay of the misinformation he overtook under yellows easy as that.

He got away with it end of story


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am
Posts: 940
Muzzyf1 wrote:
superuser wrote:
GREEN FLAG waved just before Vettel overtakes JV on lap 4

Image

Alonso is NOT THE CHAMP!

Image



What flag? The tower itself is green and if you bothered to watch the video in its entirety you see on the right hand side a yellow light flashing very visible in the gif you posted the yellow lights his dashboard are also on so please stay of the misinformation he overtook under yellows easy as that.

He got away with it end of story


The FIA will investigate (they gave to) and confirm what flag was being waved St that point.

However that Marshall tower is after the point where the flashing light was so could indicate the start of the green zone.

However if it was still a yellow zone The FIA see obliged to hand a punishment...

:D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am
Posts: 189
Like I said look at his dash is indicating yellow and goes off after he passes the green light at the end of the straight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am
Posts: 940
Muzzyf1 wrote:
Like I said look at his dash is indicating yellow and goes off after he passes the green light at the end of the straight


As covered on the BBC article about this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20531638

Quote:
Drivers are also alerted to caution zones by an indicator on their car's dashboard display as they pass through the relevant area.
If there is any discrepancy between a driver's dashboard and the trackside indicators, the flags and lights take precedence - the display is meant solely as a further driver aid.


:D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:14 pm
Posts: 2460
Laura23 wrote:
There was a green flag the video missed. Seems like another blurry incident but Vettel was within his rights to pass.


Maybe we should make the video even blurrier. Did Vettel pass anybody?

Is there a Vettel? What is Red Bull?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am
Posts: 189
Gothalamide wrote:
Muzzyf1 wrote:
Like I said look at his dash is indicating yellow and goes off after he passes the green light at the end of the straight


As covered on the BBC article about this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20531638

Quote:
Drivers are also alerted to caution zones by an indicator on their car's dashboard display as they pass through the relevant area.
If there is any discrepancy between a driver's dashboard and the trackside indicators, the flags and lights take precedence - the display is meant solely as a further driver aid.


:D :D :D


Another indicator was the green light flashing after he padded jev the flashing green light is only used when coming out of a yellow section you will find under normal conditions and subsequent sectors the green light is on permanently not flashing..

Give it a rest he passed on yellow flag area theres a bucket load of evidence as it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 12
Gothalamide wrote:
iano wrote:
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


NO, there is no "technically" about it...


If the lights were to indicate yellow flags - the lights would have been flashing. The lights were NOT flashing.

IF there was a yellow flag section of the track, this would have been indicated to Vettel via a light in his cockpit which has to be within his line of sight. There was NO light in Vettel's cockpit to indicate a yellow flag section.

The stewards have confirmed it was a yellow/red flag.


There is no "technically" about it. It is ABSOLUTELY a perfectly legal overtake...

End of!!!

:D :D :D



Technically....the yellow lights were on on his steering wheel...technically....you don't pass when they are on.....Technically....speaking....He passed when the yellow lights were on...Technically......Factually !!!!!!

_________________
My blood runs FERRARI RED !!!!!

AT 200 MPH.....YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS !!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 am
Posts: 37
Cavallino 27 wrote:
Gothalamide wrote:
iano wrote:
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


NO, there is no "technically" about it...


If the lights were to indicate yellow flags - the lights would have been flashing. The lights were NOT flashing.

IF there was a yellow flag section of the track, this would have been indicated to Vettel via a light in his cockpit which has to be within his line of sight. There was NO light in Vettel's cockpit to indicate a yellow flag section.

The stewards have confirmed it was a yellow/red flag.


There is no "technically" about it. It is ABSOLUTELY a perfectly legal overtake...

End of!!!

:D :D :D



Technically....the yellow lights were on on his steering wheel...technically....you don't pass when they are on.....Technically....speaking....He passed when the yellow lights were on...Technically......Factually !!!!!!


Common-sensically....there was no need for a yellow flag down the back straight because the incident was @ turn 3....Factually....there was a green flag waving just after turn 3/pit exit....Actually....yellow flag dash lights mean diddly-squat!!!!!

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 1710
Location: Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
For goodness sake, give over guys! Ferrari can't appeal now, there's a regulation that says appeals must be within half an hour of the end of the race, or similar, hence BMW's fuel irregularity in 2007 didn't give Hamilton the title as McLaren were too late in appealing.

Besides, Ferrari's decision not to appeal when they could obviously shows that even THEY accept Vettel was driving legally.

_________________
Copper Masked Sunrise
http://www.justgiving.com/CIN-Mystery-P ... 00b9467dcb
https://www.facebook.com/BadExcusesBand


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am
Posts: 1379
Check superuser's embedded clip against the one the BBC is showing; they do tally up. In other words, a green flag was being waved at the end of the pit exit, prior to Sebastian overtaking Jean-Eric (which was prior to the green flashing light at the end of that straight). As far as I'm concerned that makes the overtake legal.

_________________
What did you say... Douglas?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 1998
Given the topic is about the appeal that doesn't exist, I'm locking this. It's going round in circles and there's no actual point to it any more.

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
("Anonymous") probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 12
bod72 wrote:
Cavallino 27 wrote:
Gothalamide wrote:
iano wrote:
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


NO, there is no "technically" about it...


If the lights were to indicate yellow flags - the lights would have been flashing. The lights were NOT flashing.

IF there was a yellow flag section of the track, this would have been indicated to Vettel via a light in his cockpit which has to be within his line of sight. There was NO light in Vettel's cockpit to indicate a yellow flag section.

The stewards have confirmed it was a yellow/red flag.


There is no "technically" about it. It is ABSOLUTELY a perfectly legal overtake...

End of!!!

:D :D :D



Technically....the yellow lights were on on his steering wheel...technically....you don't pass when they are on.....Technically....speaking....He passed when the yellow lights were on...Technically......Factually !!!!!!


Common-sensically....there was no need for a yellow flag down the back straight because the incident was @ turn 3....Factually....there was a green flag waving just after turn 3/pit exit....Actually....yellow flag dash lights mean diddly-squat!!!!!

:lol: :lol:


You're right...Factually, why do they spend all that money to put those stupid lights on the wheel for a better view of when the yellow flag is displayed in a poor visibility race....How silly is that... :blush: C'mon !!!! :lol:

_________________
My blood runs FERRARI RED !!!!!

AT 200 MPH.....YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS !!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 am
Posts: 37
Cavallino 27 wrote:
bod72 wrote:
Cavallino 27 wrote:
Gothalamide wrote:
iano wrote:
It certainly appears that the overtake was technically under yellow. However it also appears there was one green signal effectively between yellow signals which may have been in error, but it certainly was confusing.

So technically it could be argued the overtake was under yellow, but after the confusion of a green signal mid yellow, which is the only defence the stewards could present.

In any event, technical infringement or not, the change the championship after the event on a technically is not about to happen and Ferrari are aware there would be no positive publicity if the result was overturned. The whole reason for a win is positive publicity.


NO, there is no "technically" about it...


If the lights were to indicate yellow flags - the lights would have been flashing. The lights were NOT flashing.

IF there was a yellow flag section of the track, this would have been indicated to Vettel via a light in his cockpit which has to be within his line of sight. There was NO light in Vettel's cockpit to indicate a yellow flag section.

The stewards have confirmed it was a yellow/red flag.


There is no "technically" about it. It is ABSOLUTELY a perfectly legal overtake...

End of!!!

:D :D :D



Technically....the yellow lights were on on his steering wheel...technically....you don't pass when they are on.....Technically....speaking....He passed when the yellow lights were on...Technically......Factually !!!!!!


Common-sensically....there was no need for a yellow flag down the back straight because the incident was @ turn 3....Factually....there was a green flag waving just after turn 3/pit exit....Actually....yellow flag dash lights mean diddly-squat!!!!!

:lol: :lol:


You're right...Factually, why do they spend all that money to put those stupid lights on the wheel for a better view of when the yellow flag is displayed in a poor visibility race....How silly is that... :blush: C'mon !!!! :lol:


Because they ARE obviously helpful to the drivers in bad visibility. Still doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day you can't use them in an argument/appeal. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Black_Flag_11, Ennis, hydra, Liket, LKS1, Pest44, shoot999, spronkey, Water and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group