planetf1.com

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 am 

It's quite good that we have some one who actually likes motor racing, I'm hoping that the BBC will keep the current team of Lee McKenzie, Eddie Jordan, Gary Anderson D.C and Ben Edwards whom I really I liked commentating yes Ok at times he did get over excited but overall I much prefared D.C and Ben's commentry over what we had on Sky. I'm hoping that Ben Edwards is allowed to carry on narrating the end of the season reviews! here's hoping...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:18 am 

Laura23 wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Thank god for having kids as nowadays I only switch onto the GP's when its the start time.

As she was awful when doing motogp and she was unbelievably stupid when doing the gadget show.

Plus you can't even consider her eye candy... shes in her forties and looking well past it, I know women in theirs 50/60's who are more doable than her. The worse still the cellulite been showing in her legs the past few years. Proper turn off.

1. I don't think Suzi will care about any of your opinions on her.

2. She was fine doing MotoGP, she was also good on The Gadget Show given the whole thing was really just an Apple lovefest for idiots.

3. Not everyone has the same tastes in women. What you may consider "undoable" others may consider beautiful. As for cellulite most women have it at some stage in their lives. It's normal. !eing 40 doesn't mean a woman is past it, it usually means a man is a sexist being who needa a reality check. Not every woman can look like Charlize Theron FFS.

5. If she turns you off so bad watch Sky. I'm sure Simon Lazenby will be more to your tastes, I bet he doesn't even have cellulite and he isn't in his 40s. Win win.

QFT.

Saorsa, you must be a fine hunk of manhood if you'd pass up someone such as Suzi Perry. I bet she wouldn't even look at you twice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:49 pm 

I think she has very good legs for 42 but that is beside the point.

She is a presenter, her job is to present, I think she will do a decent job. Lee is very good as a reporter but she got a little bit flummoxed under pressure when she was main anchor. That is nothing to be ashamed of, it is very tough apparently and they have lots of people talking in their ear at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:53 pm 

Already its come down to a discussion about how fit she is and how great her legs are for an old bird.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:52 am 

Seanie wrote:
Already its come down to a discussion about how fit she is and how great her legs are for an old bird.

what exactly did you expect sweety?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 pm 

Interesting choice, liked her on gadget show but I do feel the BBC's MotoGP coverage improved when Matt Roberts took over. Maybe Roberts is just super special awesome, not saying Suzi is bad but if Roberts was better surely there are other better choices. I'd have much preferred Lee or, dare I say it, Legard. His schoolmaster voice might actually be helpful when trying to front a program.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:28 am 

Did anyone notice how they've dropped Andrew Benson's 'article' on how appointing Perry was a gift to Sky? I'm glad, horrible little troll article.. maybe PF1 are starting to lose patience

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:36 am 

Sevenfest wrote:
Did anyone notice how they've dropped Andrew Benson's 'article' on how appointing Perry was a gift to Sky? I'm glad, horrible little troll article.. maybe PF1 are starting to lose patience

Isn't Andrew Benson BBC? Do you mean Andrew Davies? He does spout an incredibly amount of drivvel.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:38 am 

Volantary wrote:
Sevenfest wrote:

Isn't Andrew Benson BBC? Do you mean Andrew Davies? He does spout an incredibly amount of drivvel.

:blush: Yes I do mean Andrew Davies. But the point stands, it was bs, even by his standards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am 

Does she have nice butt like the lady on sky when turns side during the skypad segments ?
I am a very mature person.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:38 pm 

Saorsa wrote:
Plus you can't even consider her eye candy... shes in her forties and looking well past it, I know women in theirs 50/60's who are more doable than her. The worse still the cellulite been showing in her legs the past few years. Proper turn off.

What the F*** is wrong with you? Pathetic. Grow up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 pm 

I have no idea who she is, but I hope she lends the same feel to the show as Jake did. I'm glad they didn't go with Lee, because I really love her in her regular capacity. The drivers and team personnel always seem very comfortable with her (more than her Sky counterpart) and that means her interviews seem more like casual conversations.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 am 

Unbutton wrote:
Saorsa wrote:
Thank god for having kids as nowadays I only switch onto the GP's when its the start time.

As she was awful when doing motogp and she was unbelievably stupid when doing the gadget show.

I'm sure she'll be devastated you don't want to 'do' her, you sexist pig. She's not doing the job for you to fap over her.

lmao

anyhow good luck to her, I hope she does a great job

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm 

ashley313 wrote:
I have no idea who she is, but I hope she lends the same feel to the show as Jake did. I'm glad they didn't go with Lee, because I really love her in her regular capacity. The drivers and team personnel always seem very comfortable with her (more than her Sky counterpart) and that means her interviews seem more like casual conversations.

This was the reason I was happy Lee didn't get it - not because I didn't think she'd grow into a presenting role, but because she's so good in her current role.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:08 pm 

I will miss Jake H; he was really good and understood F1 racing, could keep the show going all the time without just talk or mistakes.