planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
mds wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
Yea my nan could win a WDC in that red bull with how many illegal things going on with that car throughout the whole year...
That is a fact!


Then why has Webber, over the past 4 years, not managed to even once end right behind Vettel in the WDC standings?

Oh right, he drives a "different" Red Bull, right? ;)

Quote:
I can again prove it!


And how would you do that? :)



In relation to the post about red bull found to be bending/cheating the sport

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/ju ... 1-loophole

The FIA has closed the loophole that allowed Red Bull to use engine mapping to gain a performance improvement, after the issue was highlighted hours before the start of last week's German Grand Prix in Hockenheim.

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/77919 ... r-Illegal-

Hours after Christian Horner claimed the FIA's upcoming ruling on his RB8's hole would declare it legal, it has reportedly done just the opposite.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... fb4271.361

Following the controversy at the previous race in Monaco where the floor of the Red Bull car was judged to be illegal, world motorsport's governing body the FIA have ruled that the front wheel hub did not comply with Formula 1 regulations despite the design having been on the car since the start of the season.


These are the ones they found how many more is missing? Who knows?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
Oh here it goes again...don't you guys ever get tired of this? You believe what you believe, I believe you're insane, and I leave it at that...because what you believe doesn't change reality nor my enjoyment of Formula 1.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
Armchair Expert wrote:
mds wrote:
I keep saying it - Webber has, for the past 4 years, not managed to end up right behind Vettel in the WDC standings come year's end. That alone proves it's not just the car.


That precisely proves it's the car. Last 3 years:

Mark Webber - 10 pole positions, 7 wins, 24 podiums, 679 points
Jenson Button - 1 pole positions, 8 wins, 25 podiums, 672 points
Lewis Hamilton - 9 pole positions, 10 wins, 22 podiums, 657 points
Fernando Alonso - 4 pole positions, 9 wins, 33 podiums, 787 points


Webber achieved pretty much the same results as Button, Hamilton and Alonso, but no one, absolutely no one rates him the same as Hamilton and Alonso or even Button. It wouldn't be possible without dominant cars, head and shoulders ahead of the rest.


Vettel is very much bothered by the fact even his 3rd title didn't change his perception. PR department at Red Bull is trying so many different things, changing his haircuts, showing the finger, juvenile screams over radio, stealing post win celebrations (cowboy riding stolen from Antonio Felix da Costa) and it's not working. 3 times world champion and still fans and F1 paddock are rating Hamilton and Alonso much higher, eventhough they didn't win any title since 2008. 3 times world champion and in polls on various message boards Vettel is not even in Top 5 favourite F1 drivers. So much success and so little recognition, it is painful for Vettel.


:o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
ashley313 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Armchair Expert wrote:
Vettel is very much bothered by the fact even his 3rd title didn't change his perception. PR department at Red Bull is trying so many different things, changing his haircuts, showing the finger, juvenile screams over radio, stealing post win celebrations (cowboy riding stolen from Antonio Felix da Costa) and it's not working. 3 times world champion and still fans and F1 paddock are rating Hamilton and Alonso much higher, eventhough they didn't win any title since 2008. 3 times world champion and in polls on various message boards Vettel is not even in Top 5 favourite F1 drivers. So much success and so little recognition, it is painful for Vettel.

What planet are you living on? Is it called the State of Delusion? :uhoh:

I have news for you. The reason SV was able to win this year is that he keeps his head in the game and doesn't care one bit about any of the things you just mentioned.


Why oh why do you even bother Ashley? I mean Jochen. I mean ashley313!

I don't usually, but thats just the craziest nonsense I've ever read :lol: Changing his hair cut? Riding the bull? heysus chreestay


Virus - I'm not sure saying a 7 time WDC could win in the car really strengthens your point....


I think he meant even a out of prime 40 year old could win in the redbull.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am
Posts: 4898
DarthVadar wrote:
...


Why are you starting another discussion? We're not debating the legality of the RBR.

This was the relevant question:
Quote:
Then why has Webber, over the past 4 years, not managed to even once end right behind Vettel in the WDC standings?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
diablof1 wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Armchair Expert wrote:
Vettel is very much bothered by the fact even his 3rd title didn't change his perception. PR department at Red Bull is trying so many different things, changing his haircuts, showing the finger, juvenile screams over radio, stealing post win celebrations (cowboy riding stolen from Antonio Felix da Costa) and it's not working. 3 times world champion and still fans and F1 paddock are rating Hamilton and Alonso much higher, eventhough they didn't win any title since 2008. 3 times world champion and in polls on various message boards Vettel is not even in Top 5 favourite F1 drivers. So much success and so little recognition, it is painful for Vettel.

What planet are you living on? Is it called the State of Delusion? :uhoh:

I have news for you. The reason SV was able to win this year is that he keeps his head in the game and doesn't care one bit about any of the things you just mentioned.


Why oh why do you even bother Ashley? I mean Jochen. I mean ashley313!

I don't usually, but thats just the craziest nonsense I've ever read :lol: Changing his hair cut? Riding the bull? heysus chreestay


Virus - I'm not sure saying a 7 time WDC could win in the car really strengthens your point....


I think he meant even a out of prime 40 year old could win in the redbull.

I'm aware. Its foolish nonetheless.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
mds wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
...


Why are you starting another discussion? We're not debating the legality of the RBR.

This was the relevant question:
Quote:
Then why has Webber, over the past 4 years, not managed to even once end right behind Vettel in the WDC standings?


When someone asks you how long is a piece of string? What do you say?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am
Posts: 4898
Just answer, please. Don't make it even more ridiculous than it already is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
Or don't, since it has nothing to do with a thread about Sebastian not caring what others say. Why, oh why, must every thread go down one of The Five Paths of F1 Forums? Each time I want to post the clip of Martin Whitmarsh talking about "the sad people who are into that" regarding internet forums.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
ashley313 wrote:
Oh here it goes again...don't you guys ever get tired of this? You believe what you believe, I believe you're insane, and I leave it at that...because what you believe doesn't change reality nor my enjoyment of Formula 1.


Clearly those glasses are certainly tinted...
They say Einstein was insane... Van Gough etc but you never know of the name of the person who labels someone insane. Only the person who is labelled insane goes on to be classified as a pioneer, a visionary, a leader of greatness in his/her field.
So thanks ashley313 if on the above historical facts you label me insane one day I shall be a great leader a Einstein a Van Gough or a James Hunt, Nigel Mansell?
;o) Ashley your my number 1 fan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 5691
Yeah you're bound for greatness definitely.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Rosberg - Bottas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
ashley313 wrote:
Or don't, since it has nothing to do with a thread about Sebastian not caring what others say. Why, oh why, must every thread go down one of The Five Paths of F1 Forums? Each time I want to post the clip of Martin Whitmarsh talking about "the sad people who are into that" regarding internet forums.


:lol:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
diablof1 wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or don't, since it has nothing to do with a thread about Sebastian not caring what others say. Why, oh why, must every thread go down one of The Five Paths of F1 Forums? Each time I want to post the clip of Martin Whitmarsh talking about "the sad people who are into that" regarding internet forums.


:lol:

Image


Look he fails at eating as well....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Oh here it goes again...don't you guys ever get tired of this? You believe what you believe, I believe you're insane, and I leave it at that...because what you believe doesn't change reality nor my enjoyment of Formula 1.


Clearly those glasses are certainly tinted...
They say Einstein was insane... Van Gough etc but you never know of the name of the person who labels someone insane. Only the person who is labelled insane goes on to be classified as a pioneer, a visionary, a leader of greatness in his/her field.
So thanks ashley313 if on the above historical facts you label me insane one day I shall be a great leader a Einstein a Van Gough or a James Hunt, Nigel Mansell?
;o) Ashley your my number 1 fan


:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
Of course it bothers him, he knows deep down he is not on alonso/hammy level yet. Now he is trying to be like kimi with "I dont care/bothered" comments. Seb I am onto you! ;)

_________________
Image


Last edited by diablof1 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
Inappropriate post removed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3964
Covalent wrote:
Yeah you're bound for greatness definitely.


Hahahaha, I almost peed myself there!

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.

Yes and don't forget I'm American so I love assault weapons too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
ashley313 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.

Yes and don't forget I'm American so I love assault weapons too.


I'm from england i love assault rifles, however the weapon is the person behind the rifle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3964
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.

Yes and don't forget I'm American so I love assault weapons too.


I'm from england i love assault rifles, however the weapon is the person behind the rifle.


You should stop now. You're embarassing yourself. You started your argument by admitting that you hate RB:

DarthVadar wrote:
Ashley you know i don't like anything Red Bull so no point deep breathing, its my view and i'm allowed to have one .


Yet a couple of posts later:

DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Oh here it goes again...don't you guys ever get tired of this? You believe what you believe, I believe you're insane, and I leave it at that...because what you believe doesn't change reality nor my enjoyment of Formula 1.


Clearly those glasses are certainly tinted...
They say Einstein was insane... Van Gough etc but you never know of the name of the person who labels someone insane. Only the person who is labelled insane goes on to be classified as a pioneer, a visionary, a leader of greatness in his/her field.
So thanks ashley313 if on the above historical facts you label me insane one day I shall be a great leader a Einstein a Van Gough or a James Hunt, Nigel Mansell?
;o) Ashley your my number 1 fan



You accuse someone else of having tinted glasses.

Serously, give it a rest. Friendly advice

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3964
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.


Ashley is a she! Not a he my friend!

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 107
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.


Whats wrong with anger management or counselling? its not as if i said he was medically insane was it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am
Posts: 1115
diablof1 wrote:
Of course it bothers him, he knows deep down he is not on alonso/hammy level yet. Now he is trying to be like kimi with "I dont care/bothered" comments. Seb we are onto you! ;)


You don't speak for the entire forum or paddock - don't try to drag the whole world down crazy lane just because you feel like driving that route.

Sebastian is the youngest ever triple World Driver's Champion and you just have to deal with that fact because it isn't going to change no matter how much you go on about the drivers you think are better.

As for this thread, no matter how much Alonso mutters congratulations to himself, Sebastian, at a mere 25 years old, will still have the cup on his kitchen table, his name inscribed 3 times upon it. He has said he is humbled by that - so he does not sit around thinking he is the best, nor does he state to everyone he comes across how great a driver he is.

Alonso has been doing nothing but telling anyone who will listen how fantastic he is and how he outdrove his car, etc. But this is not his year - as much as he is trying to steal the limelight. The paddock has given Alonso all the consolation it is going to give - when the team bosses voted him as best driver on the year. That is his prize and he should treasure it, together with alcolades from his friends, team and fans. Apart from that, he needs to stop bragging. The first time he congratulated himself it sounded arrogant and uncouthed, but it was understandable in the wake of a hard defeat. Since then, his consistent continued bragging and self-praise comes across as the whimperings of a desperately insecure individual.

I try to be understanding, because surely he is hurting and feeling insecure and desperate and so forth, but it is getting really old now. Sebastian, Webber, Horner, Whitmarsh, Hamilton, Massa, Luca, and more have showered praise on Alonso post Brazil - I suppose to help him get through this tough period - but he is going to have to snap out of it now. That is not to say that he does not deserve the praise they all give him, it is just that this is not the proper time - it is the champion's time as it is at the close of every F1 season, not the 'vis-campeon', who should be happy receiving a moderate amount of praise and move on - like Kimi has done.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
SchumieRules wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.


Ashley is a she! Not a he my friend!


sorry :blush:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
DarthVadar wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
[b]not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management[/b].


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.


Whats wrong with anger management or counselling? its not as if i said he was medically insane was it?


Come on mate the whole "not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
DarthVadar wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management.


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.


Whats wrong with anger management or counselling? its not as if i said he was medically insane was it?

Oh but he IS medically insane.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
DarthVadar wrote:
ashley313 wrote:
Or Hitler, Charles VI, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, George III, Ivan IV...all winners.


Ashley, every negative a positive must be... rather than look to being negative try to have a positive outlook, the last sentence you quoted means you have psychopathic views on greatness whilst mine was on a ghandi artistic sport notion... ;o)
[b]not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head... You might need a course of counselling or anger management[/b].


A bit below the belt there. All he did was give examples.


Whats wrong with anger management or counselling? its not as if i said he was medically insane was it?


Come on mate the whole "not sure if i would like to be in the same room as you with that stuff in your head"

I've been employing quite a dose of sarcasm, I assume our insane and bound for greatness friend is too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
bourbon19 wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
Of course it bothers him, he knows deep down he is not on alonso/hammy level yet. Now he is trying to be like kimi with "I dont care/bothered" comments. Seb we are onto you! ;)


You don't speak for the entire forum or paddock - don't try to drag the whole world down crazy lane just because you feel like driving that route.

Sebastian is the youngest ever triple World Driver's Champion and you just have to deal with that fact because it isn't going to change no matter how much you go on about the drivers you think are better.

As for this thread, no matter how much Alonso mutters congratulations to himself, Sebastian, at a mere 25 years old, will still have the cup on his kitchen table, his name inscribed 3 times upon it. He has said he is humbled by that - so he does not sit around thinking he is the best, nor does he state to everyone he comes across how great a driver he is.

Alonso has been doing nothing but telling anyone who will listen how fantastic he is and how he outdrove his car, etc. But this is not his year - as much as he is trying to steal the limelight. The paddock has given Alonso all the consolation it is going to give - when the team bosses voted him as best driver on the year. That is his prize and he should treasure it, together with alcolades from his friends, team and fans. Apart from that, he needs to stop bragging. The first time he congratulated himself it sounded arrogant and uncouthed, but it was understandable in the wake of a hard defeat. Since then, his consistent continued bragging and self-praise comes across as the whimperings of a desperately insecure individual.

I try to be understanding, because surely he is hurting and feeling insecure and desperate and so forth, but it is getting really old now. Sebastian, Webber, Horner, Whitmarsh, Hamilton, Massa, Luca, and more have showered praise on Alonso post Brazil - I suppose to help him get through this tough period - but he is going to have to snap out of it now. That is not to say that he does not deserve the praise they all give him, it is just that this is not the proper time - it is the champion's time as it is at the close of every F1 season, not the 'vis-campeon', who should be happy receiving a moderate amount of praise and move on - like Kimi has done.


:lol: wow just wow, I have a opinion and stated it. My opinion only represents what I think not the paddock or forum. Do I need to explain this to you more? Ok someone give me a blackboard and chalk. :uhoh:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am
Posts: 4898
diablof1 wrote:
My opinion only represents what I think not the paddock or forum. Do I need to explain this to you more? Ok someone give me a blackboard and chalk. :uhoh:


Rather give me the blackboard and chalk to explain to you what "we" means and what you should use when you want to express your opinion only ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
But clearly he speaks for ALL the bitter fans of drivers who haven't won the last 3 titles..so its okay...let him be the megaphone for those logical, fact-based postulations.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
mds wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
My opinion only represents what I think not the paddock or forum. Do I need to explain this to you more? Ok someone give me a blackboard and chalk. :uhoh:


Rather give me the blackboard and chalk to explain to you what "we" means and what you should use when you want to express your opinion only ;)


:lol: where did I say "We" ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
diablof1 wrote:
Of course it bothers him, he knows deep down he is not on alonso/hammy level yet. Now he is trying to be like kimi with "I dont care/bothered" comments. Seb I am onto you! ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
ashley313 wrote:
But clearly he speaks for ALL the bitter fans of drivers who haven't won the last 3 titles..so its okay...let him be the megaphone for those logical, fact-based postulations.


Me? I only speak for myself. You should go ask the bitter fans what they think.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
I needn't waste the time asking.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Posts: 1110
Soooooooo...

_________________
米克尔 科琳娜 吉娜 米克
Keep Fighting Michael!

Forza Jules!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
schumi7 wrote:
Soooooooo...

How bout them Dolphins?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Posts: 1110
ashley313 wrote:
schumi7 wrote:
Soooooooo...

How bout them Dolphins?

Image

_________________
米克尔 科琳娜 吉娜 米克
Keep Fighting Michael!

Forza Jules!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
awwwww hes so cute! #flipper

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google], Herb, P-F1 Mod and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group