planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic

Who all should form the Force India Lineup for 2014?
1. Adrian Sutil 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2. Paul Di Resta 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3. James Calado 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4. Nico Hulkenberg 35%  35%  [ 6 ]
5. Sergio Perez 29%  29%  [ 5 ]
6. Pastor Maldonado 18%  18%  [ 3 ]
7. Vitaly Petrov 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
8. Heikki Kovalainen 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
9. Kamui Kobayashi 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 17
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 792
Location: Derby
I don't think he carries enough to secure a seat no, my guess is they cover his wages so he comes at no cost as for force indias plan i think they expected PDR to move on by next year and that Bianchi and hulk would be their drivers that's why it has thrown them into such a state if you ask me. PDR was always the one earmarked for either a merc or McLaren drive and he lost the merc to Hamilton and lost the McLaren to Perez.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
potter84 wrote:
Not sure but hulk is dekra is it who is now with sauber di resta has whyte & mackay. Probably don't bring too much maybe just cover driver wages who knows but they both brought at least one each, in fact isn't hulkenberg the one that gets sponsors tattooed on him as well?



whyte and MacKay is owned by united Breweries. Which is part of Mallays empire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Breweries_Group

The Dekra is Nicos personal sponsor not FI.

DiResta at least was being paid last year.



The tat was an April fools. (Yes I got fooled too. )

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 482
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Meantime, another day passes, and no press statement. Very nice, very nice. I'm pretty sure that whoever gets elected in the end (hopefully before the Australia weekend starts...but that's not mandatory, is it?) will know the car inside out, yeah...from the photos! Really now, doesn't such a driver need time to accommodate with the team, with the simulator, do some work, actually sitting in the car, getting to know the buttons etc. before going to Jerez?
Strange...

_________________
Olivier Panis fan.
...and also Jenson Button fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
ATM2 wrote:
Meantime, another day passes, and no press statement. Very nice, very nice. I'm pretty sure that whoever gets elected in the end (hopefully before the Australia weekend starts...but that's not mandatory, is it?) will know the car inside out, yeah...from the photos! Really now, doesn't such a driver need time to accommodate with the team, with the simulator, do some work, actually sitting in the car, getting to know the buttons etc. before going to Jerez?
Strange...


Claiming all this strange even seems now as an under statement.

If the driver needs to get acclimatized with the team & the car, Sutil fits in best for this scenario.

Bianchi is also kind of well versed with the team.

If Senna is chosen, he may just find things more difficult to adjust and get used to before the race starts.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 482
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Well, from that point of view, we could guess that Bianchi would be the chosen one, as he has probably seen the development of the 2013 car since it began last year and at least has some background.
Sutil and Senna don't probably know sh*t about the 2013 car itself, I doubt the team has let them even see it, considering they do not have any kind of contract...and they probably aren't allowed to just roam free around the factory.

Oh well, at least they get media attention out this weird situation. You know as they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

_________________
Olivier Panis fan.
...and also Jenson Button fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
ATM2 wrote:
Well, from that point of view, we could guess that Bianchi would be the chosen one, as he has probably seen the development of the 2013 car since it began last year and at least has some background.
Sutil and Senna don't probably know sh*t about the 2013 car itself, I doubt the team has let them even see it, considering they do not have any kind of contract...and they probably aren't allowed to just roam free around the factory.

Oh well, at least they get media attention out this weird situation. You know as they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.


Sutil knows the entire management since the Midland days. Ofcourse, some staff has left but overall he shares a good rapport with the overall team in Silverstone & not to mention, Vijay Mallya.

But you seem to be right. Bianchi has a good chance compared to Sutil or Senna even.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
ATM2 wrote:
Meantime, another day passes, and no press statement. Very nice, very nice. I'm pretty sure that whoever gets elected in the end (hopefully before the Australia weekend starts...but that's not mandatory, is it?) will know the car inside out, yeah...from the photos! Really now, doesn't such a driver need time to accommodate with the team, with the simulator, do some work, actually sitting in the car, getting to know the buttons etc. before going to Jerez?
Strange...



Not strange as they have already said it will happen after the first test.

As for getting themselves acclimatised to the team, with the Sim, getting to know the buttons before Jerez. Well if the 2nd driver isn't getting announced until after Jerez why would they need to have all that stuff for Jerez. If they are going to share the Jerez test out it will likely be we Bianchi who already has done all that anyway.

Besides that if the are looking a non pay driver the options will be competent enough top be dropped in with minimal prep for testing in Barca.

Remember PDR stepped in for Sergio in Canada without ever having set in the car before or driven it in the Sim with about an hours notice and only had two FPs. He didn't do too shabby.

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm
Posts: 1067
One would think that if Bianchi was seriously considered he'd at least have some time in the car in Jerez. Bianchi being part of FI and not taking any part in the testing looks like he's not a front runner for the racing seat, at least it seems to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 482
Location: Bucharest, Romania
If Bianchi would get testing done, it would look like he would be the chosen one. Thus, Ferrari's/sponsors' offer would probably not increase.
However, by not giving Bianchi testing time, the team keeps odds fairly even with Senna/Sutil and awaits highest bidder.


I can agree that a seat-less driver will jump to opportunity anytime anywhere, even with 1 h prior to start and will say "thank you" for it. But, for a full-scale campaign, prepared as it should be, more time would of course be preferable. Whilst I'm sure this waiting time will pay off to the Force India's goals, it does hinder its' chosen driver preparation time.

_________________
Olivier Panis fan.
...and also Jenson Button fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
If Bianchi is still down as third driver how would it make him look like the choosen one? It's only a test.

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 5391
mcdo wrote:
shift wrote:
Force India to announce the second driver "before Barcellona".
So, the second driver will miss the first test.
Ridicoulous.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they meant the second driver was missing the first four races

:lol: :thumbup:

_________________
..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 792
Location: Derby
Johnston wrote:
If Bianchi is still down as third driver how would it make him look like the choosen one? It's only a test.

wasn't Bianchi only on loan from Ferrari for a year? Hence why he wasn't at the force India launch but at Ferraris


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
He was on loan but was supposed to be staying as third driver this year again.

As someone still under Ferraris books I wouldn't read too much into which Reveal he went too.

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 am
Posts: 379
Location: 127.0.0.1
Well at the very least Force India seems to be getting a lot of unplanned publicity on this forum from this lol..
Look at this thread 9 pages stretched for a team thats mid ...good for them : ).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
Maky wrote:
Well at the very least Force India seems to be getting a lot of unplanned publicity on this forum from this lol..
Look at this thread 9 pages stretched for a team thats mid ...good for them : ).


Be rest assured, whenever the 2nd driver will get announced to the world, a whole new string of debates will start.

Hulk left the team a few months back (when he announced), so since then they are trying to fit a driver into their futuristic programme.

Even the top teams don't spend so much time on deciding a driver!

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
VDV23 wrote:
One would think that if Bianchi was seriously considered he'd at least have some time in the car in Jerez. Bianchi being part of FI and not taking any part in the testing looks like he's not a front runner for the racing seat, at least it seems to me.


It has been stated that James Rossiter will take part in the Jerez test:-

http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/rossiter-to-test-for-force-india-at-jerez-66472

Seems now for sure hat the 2nd driver will get finalized before Barcelona test later in the month. Hope they plan better.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:20 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 1435
UnlikeUday wrote:
Maky wrote:
Well at the very least Force India seems to be getting a lot of unplanned publicity on this forum from this lol..
Look at this thread 9 pages stretched for a team thats mid ...good for them : ).


Be rest assured, whenever the 2nd driver will get announced to the world, a whole new string of debates will start.

Hulk left the team a few months back (when he announced), so since then they are trying to fit a driver into their futuristic programme.

Even the top teams don't spend so much time on deciding a driver!


Frankly top teams usually have their pick of the drivers and lot more ability to dictate terms. Medium to small size teams like Force India does not.
It is tricky situation for them. They can go all out and easily put in a pay driver in their seat. That is not difficult for any team on the grid to do. But it is very tricky to have a good balance between money and driver who they want to be in there on merit.
If it was all about money, we would have seen likes of Senna or Bianchi there already. The fact that we have not seen that happen just yet actually gives me hope that they are looking ever so slightly beyond money factor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
funkymonkey wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Maky wrote:
Well at the very least Force India seems to be getting a lot of unplanned publicity on this forum from this lol..
Look at this thread 9 pages stretched for a team thats mid ...good for them : ).


Be rest assured, whenever the 2nd driver will get announced to the world, a whole new string of debates will start.

Hulk left the team a few months back (when he announced), so since then they are trying to fit a driver into their futuristic programme.

Even the top teams don't spend so much time on deciding a driver!


Frankly top teams usually have their pick of the drivers and lot more ability to dictate terms. Medium to small size teams like Force India does not.
It is tricky situation for them. They can go all out and easily put in a pay driver in their seat. That is not difficult for any team on the grid to do. But it is very tricky to have a good balance between money and driver who they want to be in there on merit.
If it was all about money, we would have seen likes of Senna or Bianchi there already. The fact that we have not seen that happen just yet actually gives me hope that they are looking ever so slightly beyond money factor.


You are right. Bob Fernley even mentioned earlier that they want a fast driver, not a pay driver (who knows if it's true).

Either Force India or Ferrari would prefer making Bianchi the 3rd driver for 2013, as Force India had always hoped to keep Bianchi as the reserve driver for 2013. Just because Hulk left, it may not be practical to put Bianchi in the cockpit solely based on merit.

If the delay is sue to Sutil's visa clearances, then the delay is justified. May be they are waiting to see if Sutil can race every race on the calendar, otherwise they have Bianchi or Senna to rely upon anyway.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm
Posts: 1067
UnlikeUday wrote:
VDV23 wrote:
One would think that if Bianchi was seriously considered he'd at least have some time in the car in Jerez. Bianchi being part of FI and not taking any part in the testing looks like he's not a front runner for the racing seat, at least it seems to me.


It has been stated that James Rossiter will take part in the Jerez test:-

http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/rossiter-to-test-for-force-india-at-jerez-66472

Seems now for sure hat the 2nd driver will get finalized before Barcelona test later in the month. Hope they plan better.



I'm actually aware of that and this reinforces my opinion about Bianchi not given serious consideration for the seat. If Force India were thinking "Who should we pick out of Senna, Sutil and Bianchi?" and actually have Jules as an option to put in the car (even for half a day) they should have taken it, it would be helpful for their final decision.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
Just reporting twitter rumors: someone is saying that BS already signed with FI on january 17th, and worked hard on the simulator in the past week. Bianchi third driver.

https://twitter.com/inacioF1


Last edited by shift on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
shift wrote:
Just reporting twitter rumors: someone is saying that BS already signed with FI on january 17th, and worked hard on the simulator in the past week.

https://twitter.com/inacioF1


If they have signed him, isn't it not practical to include him in Jerez training?

Till the management doesn't announce, any one could be the no 2 driver.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
Jerez is mostly Shakedown, Iron out the creases and driving around with loads of sensor arrays. Missing it is no biggie. The real stuff starts in Barca.

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 7335
Location: London
Does anyone actually care who drives for them this year? Sutil is in his 30's now and will never be a front runner as far as anyone can see, Bianchi is a rookie with Ferrari clout behind him but was seriously unimpressive in FR3.5 (he should have won it comfortably after two seasons of GP2) and Senna is a decidedly average if consistent driver. Force India won't be surprising anyone this season.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
Laura23 wrote:
Does anyone actually care who drives for them this year? Sutil is in his 30's now and will never be a front runner as far as anyone can see, Bianchi is a rookie with Ferrari clout behind him but was seriously unimpressive in FR3.5 (he should have won it comfortably after two seasons of GP2) and Senna is a decidedly average if consistent driver. Force India won't be surprising anyone this season.


You are true Laura. If they've taken Senna, then they will not impress much.

I've always routed for Sutil but if not him, Kobayashi should've been the most obvious choice.

Force India are busy creating mysteries more than a good line up.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
UnlikeUday wrote:
shift wrote:
Just reporting twitter rumors: someone is saying that BS already signed with FI on january 17th, and worked hard on the simulator in the past week.

https://twitter.com/inacioF1


If they have signed him, isn't it not practical to include him in Jerez training?

Till the management doesn't announce, any one could be the no 2 driver.


Alonso too misses the Jerez test.

Aniway, it is only a little rumor, everything can happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
shift wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
shift wrote:
Just reporting twitter rumors: someone is saying that BS already signed with FI on january 17th, and worked hard on the simulator in the past week.

https://twitter.com/inacioF1


If they have signed him, isn't it not practical to include him in Jerez training?

Till the management doesn't announce, any one could be the no 2 driver.


Alonso too misses the Jerez test.

Aniway, it is only a little rumor, everything can happen.


Yeah, heard about Alonso missing the 1st test altogether.

But Alonso is Alonso! He can easily manage to miss the test & so can Ferrari. Force india can neither be complacent as a team or for the driver line up.

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
UnlikeUday wrote:
shift wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
shift wrote:
Just reporting twitter rumors: someone is saying that BS already signed with FI on january 17th, and worked hard on the simulator in the past week.

https://twitter.com/inacioF1


If they have signed him, isn't it not practical to include him in Jerez training?

Till the management doesn't announce, any one could be the no 2 driver.


Alonso too misses the Jerez test.

Aniway, it is only a little rumor, everything can happen.


Yeah, heard about Alonso missing the 1st test altogether.

But Alonso is Alonso! He can easily manage to miss the test & so can Ferrari. Force india can neither be complacent as a team or for the driver line up.


True story! :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 am
Posts: 379
Location: 127.0.0.1
Laura23 wrote:
Does anyone actually care who drives for them this year? Sutil is in his 30's now and will never be a front runner as far as anyone can see, Bianchi is a rookie with Ferrari clout behind him but was seriously unimpressive in FR3.5 (he should have won it comfortably after two seasons of GP2) and Senna is a decidedly average if consistent driver. Force India won't be surprising anyone this season.

I fear you are right on all points. Really should have tried harder to keep Hulk.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 1435
Maky wrote:
Laura23 wrote:
Does anyone actually care who drives for them this year? Sutil is in his 30's now and will never be a front runner as far as anyone can see, Bianchi is a rookie with Ferrari clout behind him but was seriously unimpressive in FR3.5 (he should have won it comfortably after two seasons of GP2) and Senna is a decidedly average if consistent driver. Force India won't be surprising anyone this season.

I fear you are right on all points. Really should have tried harder to keep Hulk.

No point..
Mallya has always said he won't stand between any of his drivers and top team seat. Sure hulk didn't exactly go to top team. But Having driver against their wish or complete commitment to team is harmful to small teams like FI.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:59 pm
Posts: 530
James Rossiter to test at Jerez!

_________________
#1

"You know the score.. Alright that's enough.. You're not going to get any points for that.."

"But Satisfaction!"

Sebastian Vettel
World Driver's Champion
2010,2011,2012.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 6632
shift wrote:
Just reporting twitter rumors: someone is saying that BS already signed with FI on january 17th, and worked hard on the simulator in the past week. Bianchi third driver.

https://twitter.com/inacioF1

That being true its not exactly an inspiring line up, good chance for di Resta to beat a teammate though

_________________
PFI Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place

2014: Currently 2nd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
Another curious thing i noticed: the twitter man is saying that BS signed with FI on January 17th.
Curiously, the facebook Bruno Senna Fans Page (maneged directly by his mother, Vivianne Senna), updated profile photos on january 18 th.
Just a coincidence?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
I've long since lost interest in Force India's line up... I'm bored of the speculation :P

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
jammin78 wrote:
I've long since lost interest in Force India's line up... I'm bored of the speculation :P


ahah, it's like a novel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
shift wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
I've long since lost interest in Force India's line up... I'm bored of the speculation :P


ahah, it's like a novel.

The Force India Chronicles: The Second Driver

follow up to:

The Force India Chronicles: The Spa Pole Position Shock

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
jammin78 wrote:
shift wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
I've long since lost interest in Force India's line up... I'm bored of the speculation :P


ahah, it's like a novel.

The Force India Chronicles: The Second Driver

follow up to:

The Force India Chronicles: The Spa Pole Position Shock


:thumbup: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 am
Posts: 314
Kushal Msc-3 wrote:
James Rossiter to test at Jerez!

I'd love it if Rossiter blew di Resta into the weeds :lol:
Rossiter used to have good money behind, I wonder if he still has it...? :]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 2109
Location: Mumbai, India
potter84 wrote:
Johnston wrote:
If Bianchi is still down as third driver how would it make him look like the choosen one? It's only a test.

wasn't Bianchi only on loan from Ferrari for a year? Hence why he wasn't at the force India launch but at Ferraris


Bianchi after all will be taking part in the Force India test at Jerez:-

http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/bianchi-to-drive-vjm06-at-jerez-on-friday-66554

Does this make the picture clearer?

_________________
Unlike Uday
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2013 WINNER
Recipient of Sebastian Vettel Trophy
Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Imola
UnlikeUday wrote:
potter84 wrote:
Johnston wrote:
If Bianchi is still down as third driver how would it make him look like the choosen one? It's only a test.

wasn't Bianchi only on loan from Ferrari for a year? Hence why he wasn't at the force India launch but at Ferraris


Bianchi after all will be taking part in the Force India test at Jerez:-

http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/bianchi-to-drive-vjm06-at-jerez-on-friday-66554

Does this make the picture clearer?


Force India manager said that they will announce the second driver only before the Barcellona test (missing Jerez), so the fact that Bianchi will drive already this week let me think that he isn't the one.
But who knows, just speculating.


Last edited by shift on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 pm
Posts: 804
Location: Ontario, Canada
I really hope they don't sign Senna, Bianchi deserves that seat.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exediron, EyeZ, funkymonkey, Google Adsense [Bot], healey, Jasko, Mod Aqua, Yellowbin74 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group