It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am

All times are UTC

If given a choice, should Hulk drive in 2014 with:-
A. Ferrari 30%  30%  [ 18 ]
B. Red Bull 60%  60%  [ 36 ]
C. Sauber 10%  10%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 60
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 am 

As per the article below, Helmut Marko is even considering Nico Hulkenberg for a 2014 drive with Red Bull:-

http://www.f1zone.net/news/marko-eyes-hulkenberg-for-2014-red-bull-seat/17290/

Hulkenberg's 1 year deal with Sauber, definitely means more than what is being seen. He could be heading either to Ferrari or in this case, Red Bull.

Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 am 

If Ferrari have another year like the last 3, I would certainly be going to Red Bull if I was Hulkenberg. Even if Newey leaves. He has a team of people around him that help make that car what it is too. Sauber could hit a purple patch again next season but it would be a big gamble to believe they could sustain that form.

The underlying thing about all this,no matter how bright you are,no matter how logical one is or how much money one has,you have to be a completely stupid optimist...I believe there are about 3 million competition licences worldwide. -Perry McCarthy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 am 

On current form, Red Bull. I'd prefer him in a McLaren or Ferrari though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 am 

The Hulk certainly deserves a top end car but I see him more as a McLaren driver than any other team. Since that was not an option in the above poll, I voted Red Bull.

IMO, McLaren should have offered him the seat alongside Button than Perez.

Just read..
Very interesting...

I think/hope that he will move to Ferrari, Massa to Sauber.
Hulk/Alo would be amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am 

Hülkenberg was rumoured to Ferrari already in 2012, and he's driving a Sauber, who have connections to Ferrari. Therefore, I find it very likely Ferrari has a major interest in him.

As for Red Bull, I'm sure most drivers would like to drive for them, including Hülkenberg, but we'll have to see how his relationship with Ferrari develops. I'd consider Ferrari his most likely next stop in 2014, if any.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 am 

shift wrote:
I think/hope that he will move to Ferrari, Massa to Sauber.
Hulk/Alo would be amazing.

Amazingly unfair for Hulk. I think he'd rather drive for Sauber than for Ferrari while Alonso is there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 am 

A Few things.

Quote:
Granted just a one-year contract for a seventh consecutive season at the team, the 36-year-old Australian is already on notice by Red Bull’s tough Dr Helmut Marko.

Already on Notice because of the one year deals? This totally ignores that It's Marks wishes for it to be a one year deal. Horner has said in the past they have tried to get him to sign for longer. Oh and Marko isn't the big man in charge of the team to make those decisions.

Basically the whole article is based around Marko making comments about Webber, which is nothing new. He's always made comments when Webber hasn't bent over to let Seb do him from behind. And comments that they once tried to sign the hulk up to the young drivers.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am 

Johnston wrote:
A Few things.

Quote:
Granted just a one-year contract for a seventh consecutive season at the team, the 36-year-old Australian is already on notice by Red Bull’s tough Dr Helmut Marko.

Already on Notice because of the one year deals? This totally ignores that It's Marks wishes for it to be a one year deal. Horner has said in the past they have tried to get him to sign for longer. Oh and Marko isn't the big man in charge of the team to make those decisions.

Basically the whole article is based around Marko making comments about Webber, which is nothing new. He's always made comments when Webber hasn't bent over to let Seb do him from behind. And comments that they once tried to sign the hulk up to the young drivers.

Agreed the contract is on Webber's terms, shoddy journalism

2013: 5th Place

2014: Currently 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm 

The thing I find most interesting in this article is the fact that it indicates Red Bull are looking outside their current crop of drivers. I've been wondering when they might do that. Whilst Ricciardo and Vergne both appear to have potential, I felt that when neither Buemi nor Alguersuari worked out they were backing themselves into a corner a bit in terms of their driver options.

I definitely want to see Hulkenberg get a chance at a top drive in the near future. I think he's got both the talent and the racecraft. Whether that's Red Bull, though, is hard to say. The 2014 regulations could shake up the grid quite a lot and Red Bull might not be one of the frontrunners then. I would really hate to see Hulkenberg move to what appears to be a top team only to discover they've gone backwards and he'll spend a few years in the wilderness. That could be very detrimental to his overall career in the sport.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm 

To be honest, I don't think that

Quote:
Marko confirmed: “A few years ago he was on the list of candidates for our junior team, but Nico already had a main sponsor (Dekra) with which he didn’t want to separate.”

translates as him being a candidate for 2014. All that says is, at some point during his junior career - which means at least 2009 - Red Bull wanted him in their junior team. I'm pretty sure he had Dekra backing for at least part of his F3 career, which would mean we're talking 2008 or earlier.

Now that's not to say he wouldn't be a candidate if he has a strong 2013, Webber doesn't remain at RB in 2014, and neither Toro Rosso driver does enough to impress, but I don't really think that quote has anything to do with 2014.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 pm 

kai_ wrote:
The thing I find most interesting in this article is the fact that it indicates Red Bull are looking outside their current crop of drivers. I've been wondering when they might do that. Whilst Ricciardo and Vergne both appear to have potential, I felt that when neither Buemi nor Alguersuari worked out they were backing themselves into a corner a bit in terms of their driver options.

I definitely want to see Hulkenberg get a chance at a top drive in the near future. I think he's got both the talent and the racecraft. Whether that's Red Bull, though, is hard to say. The 2014 regulations could shake up the grid quite a lot and Red Bull might not be one of the frontrunners then. I would really hate to see Hulkenberg move to what appears to be a top team only to discover they've gone backwards and he'll spend a few years in the wilderness. That could be very detrimental to his overall career in the sport.

No it doesn't.

All it actually says is that Marko wanted Hulk for the Young drivers program, not Red Bull racing.

Other than that Marko has no managerial clout at Red Bull.

It's a BS article jumping conclusions with spurious quotes and ignoring facts that we do know already.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm 

Johnston wrote:
kai_ wrote:

No it doesn't.

All it actually says is that Marko wanted Hulk for the Young drivers program, not Red Bull racing.

Other than that Marko has no managerial clout at Red Bull.

It's a BS article jumping conclusions with spurious quotes and ignoring facts that we do know already.

My bad. I didn't read the article but assumed it was one I'd read a couple of days ago in which Marko does comment that they're looking at various options for 2014 and includes Hulkenberg in that. I have no idea where I read it, though, as I've been catching up on F1 news for the last couple of days and read dozens of articles all over the place.

As for his influence at Red Bull, he does in fact have a significant input into what goes on, particularly when it comes to who is hired and specifically the drivers.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm 

kai_ wrote:
My bad. I didn't read the article but assumed it was one I'd read a couple of days ago in which Marko does comment that they're looking at various options for 2014 and includes Hulkenberg in that. I have no idea where I read it, though, as I've been catching up on F1 news for the last couple of days and read dozens of articles all over the place.

As for his influence at Red Bull, he does in fact have a significant input into what goes on, particularly when it comes to who is hired and specifically the drivers.

From what I have heard his influence is merely in talking to the press. Inside the team he hasn't got any clout.

Even his official role is only as an Motorpsort Consultant. Look at how many times he's ran his mouth off to have Horner or Newey contradict him.

Remember too Marko said last year Webber wouldn't be in the team for 2013 . For 2013 Webber spoke with the big man DM himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 pm 

Why send Hulk to STR? It would not make any sense and I think of it this way, if Hulkenburg was to go to RBR in 2014. I think Webber would end up possibly finishing his career with Sauber next to Gutteriez (Butchered his name) at Sauber. I think it would fit for Hulkenburg to go to RBR in 2014, but I think it would depend if Vettel is seriously staying or going in the future. Then, it would possibly open a door for another STR driver in Vergne, Riccardo, or maybe even Felix De Costa (Needs to go to STR first).

Just my crazy thought pattern.

We ALL love you Schumi! Don't ever give up!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm 

Marko can say whatever he wants, it is what Didi says that matters and Didi has always supported Mark. He likes the compeition between the teammates and although in Brazil, Mark should have been at least neutral (rather than difficult), I truly doubt that would sway his opinion, seeing as it turned out alright in the end.

Still Hulkenberg would be good for RBR if Mark decided to retire.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:32 pm 

I don't get this Mark was difficult comes from. There was one part where he nearly went off in turn one moving out of Sebs way and lost a few places because of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:36 pm 

I guess good is not good enough for Marko... How long has Mark been with RBR now? It will be six years this season that he has been with RBR... Thats amazing, but I honestly think that 2013 might be his last season... I honestly think Mark has had a fantastic career, but I think after this season, good or bad, he will retire. Its been hell for him at RBR since Vettel has gotten there and honestly I think he will leave after 2013 before the regulation changes occure in 2014 or RBR will dump him.

I think Marko has had enough.

We ALL love you Schumi! Don't ever give up!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm 

OutKast wrote:
Why send Hulk to STR? It would not make any sense and I think of it this way, if Hulkenburg was to go to RBR in 2014. I think Webber would end up possibly finishing his career with Sauber next to Gutteriez (Butchered his name) at Sauber. I think it would fit for Hulkenburg to go to RBR in 2014, but I think it would depend if Vettel is seriously staying or going in the future. Then, it would possibly open a door for another STR driver in Vergne, Riccardo, or maybe even Felix De Costa (Needs to go to STR first).

Just my crazy thought pattern.

Webber would retire rather than just make up the numbers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm 

Johnston wrote:
I don't get this Mark was difficult comes from. There was one part where he nearly went off in turn one moving out of Sebs way and lost a few places because of it.

He left no room for Vettel at the start which caused Vettel to lose places and become embroiled in the midfield scramble and resultant coming together with Senna, Kimi nearly tailgated him as well

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:50 pm 

pokerman wrote:
Johnston wrote:

He left no room for Vettel at the start which caused Vettel to lose places and become embroiled in the midfield scramble and resultant coming together with Senna, Kimi nearly tailgated him as well

Thats at the start. Where he had to watch everyone and keep his own race intact Hows he supposedto easily let someone through into turn one without causing a shunt, which could have taken Seb out. . But later on he moved over like a good Torro Rosso.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:50 pm 

OutKast wrote:
I guess good is not good enough for Marko... How long has Mark been with RBR now? It will be six years this season that he has been with RBR... Thats amazing, but I honestly think that 2013 might be his last season... I honestly think Mark has had a fantastic career, but I think after this season, good or bad, he will retire. Its been hell for him at RBR since Vettel has gotten there and honestly I think he will leave after 2013 before the regulation changes occure in 2014 or RBR will dump him.

I think Marko has had enough.

People have been saying the very same thing at the end of every season since 2009. If Mark's happy and the team's happy, there's no reason to think he won't get another year bumped on. All he has to worry about is the STR boys getting high points and podiums in 2013.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:00 pm 

Johnston wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Johnston wrote:

Thats at the start. Where he had to watch everyone and keep his own race intact Hows he supposedto easily let someone through into turn one without causing a shunt, which could have taken Seb out. . But later on he moved over like a good Torro Rosso.

I guess its hard to know how difficult that is but when Briatore suggested that Webber was the only driver helping Alonso he was obviously referring to Webber boxing Vettel in at the start and was something i noticed at the time as well, i guess its hard to know how much awareness drivers have at the start of races?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm 

Didn't realise Hulk had only signed a 1 year deal. Surely that means Ferrari, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 pm 

Adaemus wrote:
Didn't realise Hulk had only signed a 1 year deal. Surely that means Ferrari, right?

Just like all of us, am sure Hulk even knows that Ferrari revolves around Alonso. If Hulk were to get polished enough to compete for wins with Alonso in a Ferrari, would a Ferrari driver no 2 allowed to often win races & would he be sent radio messages "Alonso is behind You."

No doubt, Hulk would get a lot of attention in a Ferrari but his full potential may be locked. If Red Bull do give him the chance, am sure Horner will let the drivers fight it out fair and square till the end, which means more satisfaction.

Best Results:1st with highest ever score of 225(India 2012),2nd (Silverstone 2012, Australia 2014),3rd (Suzuka & Abu Dhabi 2013)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm 

Adaemus wrote:

The rumour at the time was that Ferrari are eyeing him up and wanted him somewhere they could keep a close eye on him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm 

Given Red Bulls current form over the past 4 seasons I really don't know why anyone given the chance to drive in red bull for a season would chose any other team, as Ferrari's form has been a little like a yo yo, pretty bad in 2009, great in 2010, ok in 2011 and 2012. As for sauber who knows how long their current form will last.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm 

Marko does indeed have managerial clout at the team. He is the link between the team and Red Bull, and that comes with power.

I fully expect Antonio Felix da Costa to be named as the RBR reserve any day now (Buemi off to run the full WEC season with Toyota), alongside a WSR or GP2 campaign. If he stays on form, he replaces one of the STR boys in 2014 in what will be a more competitive car than we've seen from them in a long time (already this year I think we will see a totally different STR), while trusty old reliable Mark helps the RBR squad through the difficult transition to 2014 rules, and then retires, handing his seat to AFdC. If for some reason AFdC doesn't deliver like he has since becoming involved with RB, the Hulk is my #1 choice to stand beside Seb (and I said that at the beginning of 2012 :D ).

Hulk hasn't yet shown that he isn't just a flash in the pan. If he has a chance to get into a top team he should of course take it, even if its as a clear #2 at Ferrari or RBR. I'd personally like to see him bide his time at Sauber and takeover the reins at Ferrari when Fernando quits, which I think will be earlier than expected.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm 

ashley313 wrote:
Marko does indeed have managerial clout at the team. He is the link between the team and Red Bull, and that comes with power.

Then why is not listed anywhere as being part of RBR in any capacity other than Advisor ;)

He has said before about Webber not driving the next year only for Horner to open negotiations part way through the year. Surely if he had real clout Webber would have been long gone as it's no secret Marko dislikes him.

Remember too DM himself gave Webber certain assurances Last year.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 pm 

Not liking someone doesn't make him immune to understanding Mark's contribution to the team, and its value.

You also don't need to be listed on a website or given a fancy title to have influence or power - if you connect the team to the pocketbook, you inherently hold both.

Check out Lauda's comments. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/lauda ... l-s-marko/ Or the show RBR rolled out in Austria for Marko last month. Not many advisors get that kind of treatment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 pm 

ashley313 wrote:
Not liking someone doesn't make him immune to understanding Mark's contribution to the team, and its value.

You also don't need to be listed on a website or given a fancy title to have influence or power - if you connect the team to the pocketbook, you inherently hold both.

Check out Lauda's comments. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/lauda ... l-s-marko/ Or the show RBR rolled out in Austria for Marko last month. Not many advisors get that kind of treatment.

Understanding Marks contribution? He's always putting the fella down.

Would you not think if someone with some clout said Mark won't be driving next year. That Mark wouldn't be driving?

Rather than Horner Adrian and DM talking him into staying?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am 

Again, just because they don't personally get along doesn't mean Dr Marko doesn't know that Mark plays a pivotal role. If you have an equation that keeps giving you the result you want, you don't want to go changing the formula without really good reason. Mark's occasional selfishness must not outweigh the positives he brings. Further, having power doesn't mean you automatically dismiss the opinions of others. Any good leadership is a back and forth conversation, where you listen to and evaluate the opinions of those below you. If Adrian and Christian say "we need Mark," it makes sense to keep him regardless of one's personal relationship with Mark.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 am 

Johnston wrote:
kai_ wrote:

From what I have heard his influence is merely in talking to the press. Inside the team he hasn't got any clout.

Even his official role is only as an Motorpsort Consultant. Look at how many times he's ran his mouth off to have Horner or Newey contradict him.

Remember too Marko said last year Webber wouldn't be in the team for 2013 . For 2013 Webber spoke with the big man DM himself.

There's a big difference between clout and having the final say and between his dislike of Webber and what is ultimately best for Red Bull.

Marko was a significant hand in putting together the Red Bull team; AFAIK he was responsible for hiring Newey. The fact that it was Marko who joined Vettel on the podium in Abu Dhabi 2010 is pretty telling of his significance and involvement. If there was a better option for Red Bull than Webber then I'd agree that Marko doesn't have a lot of influence, but when factoring in ability, team stability, experience and other possibilities, Webber really is the best option. Marko might not like it but he also might be sensible enough to recognise that it's the best thing for the team at this point in time.

I don't dispute that Marko appears to shoot his mouth off. However, if Mateschitz had a problem with what he was doing, surely Marko would have been curtailed by now. I can't imagine Marko having the audacity to tell a Toro Rosso driver off over getting in Vettel's way during a practice session if he didn't have some authority. Horner and Newey both have to maintain a public face and team harmony, but Marko is not constrained by that. There's been a few interesting interviews with Horner, Newey and Vettel (not necessarily together) in which they say that Marko is very direct with all of them. Vettel in particular has said that Marko is very hard on him and the first one to tell him if he's done something wrong. If Marko had no clout or influence then his opinion would be a complete irrelevance.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 am 

ashley313 wrote:
Again, just because they don't personally get along doesn't mean Dr Marko doesn't know that Mark plays a pivotal role. If you have an equation that keeps giving you the result you want, you don't want to go changing the formula without really good reason. Mark's occasional selfishness must not outweigh the positives he brings. Further, having power doesn't mean you automatically dismiss the opinions of others. Any good leadership is a back and forth conversation, where you listen to and evaluate the opinions of those below you. If Adrian and Christian say "we need Mark," it makes sense to keep him regardless of one's personal relationship with Mark.

If it's giving a result he wants and he wants to keep Webber why does he say every year that Webber won't be driving next year. Only for Horner to start negotiations with webber and resigning him EVERY year.

kai_ wrote:

I don't dispute that Marko appears to shoot his mouth off. However, if Mateschitz had a problem with what he was doing, surely Marko would have been curtailed by now. I can't imagine Marko having the audacity to tell a Toro Rosso driver off over getting in Vettel's way during a practice session if he didn't have some authority. Horner and Newey both have to maintain a public face and team harmony, but Marko is not constrained by that. There's been a few interesting interviews with Horner, Newey and Vettel (not necessarily together) in which they say that Marko is very direct with all of them. Vettel in particular has said that Marko is very hard on him and the first one to tell him if he's done something wrong. If Marko had no clout or influence then his opinion would be a complete irrelevance.

Don't forget when it came to Alqy he was still on the RB young drivers program that Marko does run. It wasn't anything to do with audacity he went into a garage and gave a driver he has charge over a bollocking.

Just because he's direct with them doesn't mean they take any heed. Basically what I am saying is ultimately Horner and Newey run the show. If they disagree with Marko he won't get his way.

DM has shown in the past he sideas with Horner and Newey, like when DM personally talked with Webber to make him stay. When it's pretty obvious Marko wants him out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm 

UnlikeUday wrote:
Adaemus wrote:

Just like all of us, am sure Hulk even knows that Ferrari revolves around Alonso. If Hulk were to get polished enough to compete for wins with Alonso in a Ferrari, would a Ferrari driver no 2 allowed to often win races & would he be sent radio messages "Alonso is behind You."

No doubt, Hulk would get a lot of attention in a Ferrari but his full potential may be locked. If Red Bull do give him the chance, am sure Horner will let the drivers fight it out fair and square till the end, which means more satisfaction.

Thing is, with all the talk of who Ferrari would sign if they needed to replace Alonso I think the next 'Number 2' there won't be in the mould of Massa or Barrichello, it will be a protege who will eventually take Alonso's mantle at the head of the team.

If Vettel or Hamilton aren't available, Ferrari will need to take someone else from the pack. Everyone expected it to be Perez, but Mclaren got in there first, so it probably comes down to Hulk, Bianchi or Di Resta from the current crop, assuming nobody comes in next year and wipes the floor with everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 pm 

Adaemus wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Adaemus wrote:

Thing is, with all the talk of who Ferrari would sign if they needed to replace Alonso I think the next 'Number 2' there won't be in the mould of Massa or Barrichello, it will be a protege who will eventually take Alonso's mantle at the head of the team.

If Vettel or Hamilton aren't available, Ferrari will need to take someone else from the pack. Everyone expected it to be Perez, but Mclaren got in there first, so it probably comes down to Hulk, Bianchi or Di Resta from the current crop, assuming nobody comes in next year and wipes the floor with everyone.

There are 2 perspectives that we can assume.

When it comes to the near future, Hulk would be better off if he replaces Webber next year as Horner believes in driver equality (that's what he shows atleast).

When it comes to a little distant future, Hulk could find success with Ferrari as no 2 & take over as the no 1 driver whenever Alonso wishes to kiss F1 goodbye.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:06 pm 

UnlikeUday wrote:
Adaemus wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Adaemus wrote:

When it comes to the near future, Hulk would be better off if he replaces Webber next year as Horner believes in driver equality (that's what he shows atleast).

When it comes to a little distant future, Hulk could find success with Ferrari as no 2 & take over as the no 1 driver whenever Alonso wishes to kiss F1 goodbye.

Horner and driver equality!? Are you kidding? Red Bull haven't been a fully equal team for their drivers since mid 2010. Vettel was always the one they wanted to win their titles, always will be whilst he's there.

There's still that Vettel to Ferrari rumour milling around quietly too. So who knows what will happen for 2014.

Hulk will have signed a one year deal with Sauber to keep his options open everywhere, Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren if Perez truly screws up, Mercedes if Rosberg gets beaten by Hamilton and leaves, Lotus is RoGro can't keep his car in one piece... It means Hulk has a way into every single top team should he be approached by any of them. A very wise move. Hulkenburg will be the key to 2014 IMO.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 pm 

Laura23 wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Adaemus wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Adaemus wrote:

Horner and driver equality!? Are you kidding? Red Bull haven't been a fully equal team for their drivers since mid 2010. Vettel was always the one they wanted to win their titles, always will be whilst he's there.

There's still that Vettel to Ferrari rumour milling around quietly too. So who knows what will happen for 2014.

Hulk will have signed a one year deal with Sauber to keep his options open everywhere, Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren if Perez truly screws up, Mercedes if Rosberg gets beaten by Hamilton and leaves, Lotus is RoGro can't keep his car in one piece... It means Hulk has a way into every single top team should he be approached by any of them. A very wise move. Hulkenburg will be the key to 2014 IMO.

Completely agree with You. Even I doubted Horner's equation with both drivers. He recently mentioned that late upgrades to their car in 2012, affected Webber's performance & pace. Yeah right.

Since a lot of rules haven't changed for the 2013 season, there is a chance that Sauber will be as good, if not better than their 2012 car. Hulk needs a more stable car & then his drives will magnetize many eyes in 2013 & a chance to drive for a top team in 2014 could be a reality.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 pm 

Maybe if Sauber up their game then he might stay. (I voted Red Bull on current pace)

PF1 Prediction Competition - currently 64th :(