planetf1.com
http://forum.planet-f1.com/

Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren
http://forum.planet-f1.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5873
Page 1 of 1

Author:  RickM [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

BBC have put up an interview and video with Perez. Ariving in style in his new car :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20961579

Author:  Alex777 [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

Image Gallery - Sergio Perez first appearance at McLaren Mercedes – 2013 F1

http://thisisf1.com/sergio-perez-first-appearance-at-mclaren-mercedes-2013-f1/

Author:  RickM [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

Alex777 wrote:
Image Gallery - Sergio Perez first appearance at McLaren Mercedes – 2013 F1

http://thisisf1.com/sergio-perez-first-app...rcedes-2013-f1/

dead link

Author:  Alex777 [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

Activated - Image Gallery - Sergio Perez first appearance at McLaren Mercedes – 2013 F1

http://thisisf1.com/sergio-perez-first-appearance-at-mclaren-mercedes-2013-f1/

Author:  RebellionLola [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

so did he get the car already ? mclaren should open a dealership in mexico very soon

Author:  scuderia_stevie [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/8387244/Perez-The-Title-Is-Always-The-Target

"...like a dream come true." more like Whitmarsh's wet dream come true.

I like close competition, but it would be funny to see McLaren fall on their face in 2013, mind you I hope for the same every year (less so since Hamilton's Sugar Daddy moved on).

You have your Kimi years at McLaren Checo, then you can join Ferrari and win your title too (that is if Vettel isn't still there dominating as I expect).

Otherwise, best of luck Perez. ;)

Author:  Alex777 [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

On Youtube - Sergio Perez first interview at McLaren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfLYdrceZaI

Author:  Haribo [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

Alex777 wrote:
Activated - Image Gallery - Sergio Perez first appearance at McLaren Mercedes – 2013 F1

http://thisisf1.com/sergio-perez-first-appearance-at-mclaren-mercedes-2013-f1/

don't they have some cloths for Perez wich fit?
Looks sloopy

Author:  BinkyBonusUK [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

I still can't match up McLaren and Perez in my mind. We have a prim and proper racing team who seem to pride themselves on presenting a smart, unruffled and cool exterior with a firey Mexican. Perhaps I've gotten too used to McLaren being a predominantly British team. I wonder if McLaren will be able to manage Perez as I can see that he might not tow the company line... Best of luck to him though.

Author:  jiminwatford [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

Watching the video it reminds me of what Martin Brundle said about himself when joining F1 too young too soon

I hope Sergio makes it work for him

Author:  Eva09 [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

BinkyBonusUK wrote:
I still can't match up McLaren and Perez in my mind. We have a prim and proper racing team who seem to pride themselves on presenting a smart, unruffled and cool exterior with a firey Mexican. Perhaps I've gotten too used to McLaren being a predominantly British team. I wonder if McLaren will be able to manage Perez as I can see that he might not tow the company line... Best of luck to him though.


Perez simply couldn't look more like a gormless teenager.

Author:  PRFAN [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Video: Perez interview on his first day at Mclaren

Well they got him to tuck his shirt for the interview, now lets see if he can Button...........up that shirt!!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/