planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:38 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Madrid
Here is the fact: whatever Alonso say, this forum goes crazy.

You can love him or hate him but...what would be this forum without him...

:D :D :D

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition
2012 Championship finish: 6th place
2013 Championship finish: Bad, really bad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am
Posts: 1308
bourbon19 wrote:
Blinky McSquinty wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
He didn't have any digs at Seb, in fact he praised Seb for being infallible in 2011, how can that be anything but a compliment, these so called 'digs' are non-existent as ashley has said above me and made it abundantly clear that he wasn't saying it to make people think anything and was merely putting forward his opinion that he considers Hamilton his main rival


You see, Ashley described this very situation, where fans fill in the blanks. Alonso never said that Hamilton was his main rival, only that Hamilton was the strongest driver.


Oh but he was also directly quoted as saying about Vettel: "I didn't say he's not the strongest driver" Ashley tried to describe the situation, but she admitted that his comments made no sense and rather than try to make sense of them, she just ignored the nonsensical part and focused on the praise. That does not take the onus off of Alonso and her statement does not support your point either.

Others speak of language barriers (i.e., maybe Alonso doesn't understand that "strongest" is the final superlative - so what he actually meant was "strong" and there can be two or more "strong" drivers). True, but those "fans" are also "filling in the blanks" so again, Ashleys reasoning fails.

Alonso gave Seb a couple of backhanded compliments - which is not the opposite of badmouthing. Perhaps you can call it badmouthing light, but he knows what he is doing. A contradicting compliment (Hamilton is the strongest, oh - I didn't say Vettel wasn't the strongest) and false praise (he made no mistakes in the wet - except his biggest mistake from the lead and his biggest accident in F1 to date) does not serve as "praise" - sorry.

Furthermore, this is one statement. Alonso's history of negative remarks concerning Seb speaks for itself. If he was trying to turn over a new leaf, he failed.

But he isn't. He's just onto more games. You'll see.

nike2die4 wrote:
it does come off as Seb fans get disgruntled that Alonso doesn't mention Vettel's name.....it's as if Alonso isn't entitled to his opinion,the guy has been saying the same thing since the end of the 2010 season,i don't know why it's so hard for some to accept that's how genuinely feels,they always have to put on their Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson hats to dissect everything and pass it off as "mind games".


Actually, it comes off as if some are a bit desperate to see Alonso's words of praise as genuine, and that it means a lot to them that he praise their driver of choice. They feel that if Alonso is playing games with Vettel, his statements about Hamilton just might not be genuine.

I can relate, but sadly, it is all just games for Alonso. Just like Monty publicly valuing Vettel over Hamilton. Their Vettel quest might be sincere, but most of the public comments: just games games games.

Have you heard Alonso's latest sincere statement? "Massa is one of the best drivers in the world and I will support him in a title bid if necessary" :uhoh: :lol: :o If nothing else, el Nano keeps us entertained. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/105186

probably only in your head.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 1170
Oh god! If only some of you had a couple of your sometimes very dubious sentences deconstructed with the scrutiny that Alonso's comments are here.

Roll on car launches in two weeks.

Edit: additionally, the factually incorrect thread title does not help matters. At all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 1627
To summarise the majority of this thread so far:

-If Alonso praises Hamilton he is covering up for his inferiority of 2007.
-If Alonso doesn't praise Hamilton he is a bitter old man still upset about 2007.
-If somebody with a professed liking for a driver other than Alonso makes a reply backed up with quotes, supported by facts that millions of F1 fans witnessed, they are bitter based solely on the fact their driver is an opponent of Hamilton.

This polarization of fans into colored camps of each driver and team is looking like football. Users that write with nothing but politeness and show nothing but respect to others attract abuse for no other reason than their "colours." It must stop.

_________________
The underlying thing about all this,no matter how bright you are,no matter how logical one is or how much money one has,you have to be a completely stupid optimist...I believe there are about 3 million competition licences worldwide. -Perry McCarthy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm
Posts: 831
Location: Qart-Hadast
hittheapex wrote:
To summarise the majority of this thread so far:

-If Alonso praises Hamilton he is covering up for his inferiority of 2007.
-If Alonso doesn't praise Hamilton he is a bitter old man still upset about 2007.
-If somebody with a professed liking for a driver other than Alonso makes a reply backed up with quotes, supported by facts that millions of F1 fans witnessed, they are bitter based solely on the fact their driver is an opponent of Hamilton.

This polarization of fans into colored camps of each driver and team is looking like football. Users that write with nothing but politeness and show nothing but respect to others attract abuse for no other reason than their "colours." It must stop.
You're forgetting the Vettel factor. If Fernando praises a different driver than Vettel then he is playing mind games on Sebastian.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 1627
chican wrote:
hittheapex wrote:
To summarise the majority of this thread so far:

-If Alonso praises Hamilton he is covering up for his inferiority of 2007.
-If Alonso doesn't praise Hamilton he is a bitter old man still upset about 2007.
-If somebody with a professed liking for a driver other than Alonso makes a reply backed up with quotes, supported by facts that millions of F1 fans witnessed, they are bitter based solely on the fact their driver is an opponent of Hamilton.

This polarization of fans into colored camps of each driver and team is looking like football. Users that write with nothing but politeness and show nothing but respect to others attract abuse for no other reason than their "colours." It must stop.
You're forgetting the Vettel factor. If Fernando praises a different driver than Vettel then he is playing mind games on Sebastian.


Naturally. Don't forget, if he praises Vettel than he is playing mind games too, luring him to the great glorious Scuderia as a friend, not a foe...

_________________
The underlying thing about all this,no matter how bright you are,no matter how logical one is or how much money one has,you have to be a completely stupid optimist...I believe there are about 3 million competition licences worldwide. -Perry McCarthy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am
Posts: 1306
Anyone recall a game called Simon Says? When a statement started with the words 'Simon Says' everybody had to do what was said.

Here's a new game. It's a bit like Simon Says but it requires everyone to go berserk attaking or defending specific drivers.

_________________
What did you say... Douglas?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm
Posts: 831
Location: Qart-Hadast
tootsie323 wrote:
Anyone recall a game called Simon Says? When a statement started with the words 'Simon Says' everybody had to do what was said.

Here's a new game. It's a bit like Simon Says but it requires everyone to go berserk attaking or defending specific drivers.
I'd rather do the Simons says thing, for instance, Symonds says "crash against the wall on lap 14th."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
ashley313 wrote:
While I don't think his comments actually made any sense and I never trust anything he says is his personal feeling and not serving an agenda, don't get your panties in a twist about him bad mouthing Seb. He didn't. At all. It might be his intention to have his words construed that way, but he didn't actually say anything negative. He went out of his way to do the opposite. He will always leave it in a way that allows the doubts (and insecurities) in the minds of his listeners to fill in the blanks - that makes it the listener who is projecting the negative sentiments on Sebastian, and you'd have to say Kimi and JB as well given they're left out of the conversation entirely. Its a clever and easily identifiable tool out of the public communication handbook studied by all advertisers, politicians, spokespersons, public speakers.


:o :-P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am
Posts: 1306
chican wrote:
tootsie323 wrote:
Anyone recall a game called Simon Says? When a statement started with the words 'Simon Says' everybody had to do what was said.
Here's a new game. It's a bit like Simon Says but it requires everyone to go berserk attaking or defending specific drivers.
I'd rather do the Simons says thing, for instance, Symonds says "crash against the wall on lap 14th."
Ouch! :-P

_________________
What did you say... Douglas?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 2922
FormulaFun wrote:
Blinky McSquinty wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
I meant strongest driver not main rival, i know thats what i said but it was just an ill-advised way saying that he thinks Hamilton is the stronger driver of the two


I have no trouble believing that's exactly what happened. But the mind and subconscious works in weird ways, and sometimes we don't even realize that we're being manipulated until after the fact.


well obviously he isnt going to be his main rival this year since Hamilton is in a Merc that probably wont be challenging for the title


I could not agree with you more.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:39 pm
Posts: 1918
Alonso says he thinks Hamilton is his strongest rival. There are two possibilities of what this means:

a) He is telling the truth and he does think Hamilton is the strongest rival
b) He is lying and does not think Hamilton is the strongest rival.

If it is a) then there are two possibilities.

1) His opinion is correct, Hamilton is his strongest rival
2) His opinion is incorrect, Hamilton is not his strongest rival.

If it is b) then there are two possibilities

1) His true opinion is incorrect, Hamilton is his strongest rival
2) His true opinion is correct, Hamilton is not his strongest rival.

I think that it is a) and this is his true opinion, that Hamilton is his strongest rival. Because all F1 drivers believe themselves to be the best and Hamilton is the one he will always be directly compared to. It is easier for him to dismiss Vettel's success, both in his mind an mentally and publically down to the Newey factor regardless of how factually correct it is. Because he has faced Hamilton in the same car - regardless of whether Hamilton had an unfair advantage handed to him from McLaren (although it is probably correct to say that on balance, over the course of the season, any favouritism was probably evened out) - he is more aware of what Hamilton is capable of having worked with him in the same environment as team mates. Although Vettel and Alonso may be more equivalents in terms of actual success, Hamilton will always be the driver Alonso is compared to because of 2007.

However, Alonso in the quote stipulated this was just his opinion:

"The strongest driver? It is a personal opinion, not political, not to make people think something. Who is the strongest opponent, the strongest driver on grid? Who is the one you have to keep an eye on? It is Hamilton - and it will still be Hamilton next year."

So when he then says:

"I am not saying [Vettel] is not the strongest driver.

What he is saying is that his opinion might be incorrect. Of course, this assumed a) not b).

The fact is, as Alonso said himself, this is his opinion. Whether it's his actual opinion or just some deception, in either case the truth could be that either Hamilton is his strongest rival or someone else is. Alonso's opinion does not reflect reality and other people are free to have a different opinion that may or may not be more correct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
This guy is the strongest because he got vettel 3 wdc.

















































































Image
:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm
Posts: 831
Location: Qart-Hadast
I know there's a german magazine which had a similar frontpage starring Michael Schumacher back in 93, as homo erotical as Horner's.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Posts: 1323
That pic is crying out for a Caption this ! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 1627
A2jdl wrote:
That pic is crying out for a Caption this ! :lol:


Horner advertises the importance of good wing mirror design.

_________________
The underlying thing about all this,no matter how bright you are,no matter how logical one is or how much money one has,you have to be a completely stupid optimist...I believe there are about 3 million competition licences worldwide. -Perry McCarthy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:17 pm
Posts: 2412
I thought that pic was on the banned list... any mods would like to give input?

_________________
My Top 5 drivers of all times:
1) Prost/ Schumacher
3) Fangio
4) Lauda
5) Brabham

if you don't like it, too bad! There's a reason why it says "My Top 5"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
garagetinkerer wrote:
I thought that pic was on the banned list... any mods would like to give input?


It's the thong pic that was banned.


I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
chican wrote:
I know there's a german magazine which had a similar frontpage starring Michael Schumacher back in 93, as homo erotical as Horner's.


hittheapex wrote:
A2jdl wrote:
That pic is crying out for a Caption this ! :lol:


Horner advertises the importance of good wing mirror design.


It's the thong pic that was banned.


Quote:
I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)


:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
SchumieRules wrote:
garagetinkerer wrote:
I thought that pic was on the banned list... any mods would like to give input?


It's the thong pic that was banned.


I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)


Thong picture? post it schumie none of the new members have seen this pic including me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
diablof1 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
garagetinkerer wrote:
I thought that pic was on the banned list... any mods would like to give input?


It's the thong pic that was banned.


I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)


Thong picture? post it schumie none of the new members have seen this pic including me.


You've never seen the Flavio thong picture? Mods, can we just this once... Actually nope, not risking it!


It is banned from the site, banned forever, mainly because it was not a photoshop! Google it, then protect your eyes and don't blame me.

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
SchumieRules wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
garagetinkerer wrote:
I thought that pic was on the banned list... any mods would like to give input?


It's the thong pic that was banned.


I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)


Thong picture? post it schumie none of the new members have seen this pic including me.


You've never seen the Flavio thong picture? Mods, can we just this once... Actually nope, not risking it!


It is banned from the site, banned forever, mainly because it was not a photoshop! Google it, then protect your eyes and don't blame me.

It's horrific. In fact I don't even think it's supposed to be mentioned around here is it?!

Horner's picture... well... I don't know what to say... I wonder if he looks back at it and says "I've made many wise decisions in my time, and this is definately one of them. DAMN."

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
Or if he gives the team a Horner and Autos; Stripped calendar each year.

"Er... thanks boss."
"You're welcome world."

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
jammin78 wrote:
Or if he gives the team a Horner and Autos; Stripped calendar each year.

"Er... thanks boss."
"You're welcome world."


Only to the ones that misbehaved!

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
SchumieRules wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
Or if he gives the team a Horner and Autos; Stripped calendar each year.

"Er... thanks boss."
"You're welcome world."


Only to the ones that misbehaved!

Thats why the team is winning so much now, the threat of being given a nude Horner picture.

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
jammin78 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
Or if he gives the team a Horner and Autos; Stripped calendar each year.

"Er... thanks boss."
"You're welcome world."


Only to the ones that misbehaved!

Thats why the team is winning so much now, the threat of being given a nude Horner picture.


:lol: Horner is a smart man

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
jammin78 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
garagetinkerer wrote:
I thought that pic was on the banned list... any mods would like to give input?


It's the thong pic that was banned.


I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)


Thong picture? post it schumie none of the new members have seen this pic including me.


You've never seen the Flavio thong picture? Mods, can we just this once... Actually nope, not risking it!


It is banned from the site, banned forever, mainly because it was not a photoshop! Google it, then protect your eyes and don't blame me.

It's horrific. In fact I don't even think it's supposed to be mentioned around here is it?!

Horner's picture... well... I don't know what to say... I wonder if he looks back at it and says "I've made many wise decisions in my time, and this is definately one of them. DAMN."


That flavio picture :lol: Since I have seen the picture i think its only fair that the other new members see that picture :twisted:
Mods can i post the picture?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
Flavio's picture in 5









4



























3




















2







































1...... :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 am 
diablof1 wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:

It's the thong pic that was banned.


I can see no thong there (can't even decide if that is a good or a bad thing!)


Thong picture? post it schumie none of the new members have seen this pic including me.


You've never seen the Flavio thong picture? Mods, can we just this once... Actually nope, not risking it!


It is banned from the site, banned forever, mainly because it was not a photoshop! Google it, then protect your eyes and don't blame me.

It's horrific. In fact I don't even think it's supposed to be mentioned around here is it?!

Horner's picture... well... I don't know what to say... I wonder if he looks back at it and says "I've made many wise decisions in my time, and this is definately one of them. DAMN."


That flavio picture :lol: Since I have seen the picture i think its only fair that the other new members see that picture :twisted:
Mods can i post the picture?

And give half the forum nightmares for a week? No, thanks!!! Have mercy, some of us work really hard at trying to forget we ever saw that image.

Schumierules, I am with you. In fact, I would not oppose the idea of giving mr Horner's display the same treatment we give mr Briatore's!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
Mod_Yellow wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
diablof1 wrote:

Thong picture? post it schumie none of the new members have seen this pic including me.


You've never seen the Flavio thong picture? Mods, can we just this once... Actually nope, not risking it!


It is banned from the site, banned forever, mainly because it was not a photoshop! Google it, then protect your eyes and don't blame me.

It's horrific. In fact I don't even think it's supposed to be mentioned around here is it?!

Horner's picture... well... I don't know what to say... I wonder if he looks back at it and says "I've made many wise decisions in my time, and this is definately one of them. DAMN."


That flavio picture :lol: Since I have seen the picture i think its only fair that the other new members see that picture :twisted:
Mods can i post the picture?

And give half the forum nightmares for a week? No, thanks!!! Have mercy, some of us work really hard at trying to forget we ever saw that image.

Schumierules, I am with you. In fact, I would not oppose the idea of giving mr Horner's display the same treatment we give mr Briatore's!


Thanks, this Friday is hard as it is! I don't mind Horner's personally, I mean it is nothing compared to the Flavio pic

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
It's horrific. In fact I don't even think it's supposed to be mentioned around here is it?!

Horner's picture... well... I don't know what to say... I wonder if he looks back at it and says "I've made many wise decisions in my time, and this is definately one of them. DAMN."[/quote]

That flavio picture :lol: Since I have seen the picture i think its only fair that the other new members see that picture :twisted:
Mods can i post the picture?[/quote]
And give half the forum nightmares for a week? No, thanks!!! Have mercy, some of us work really hard at trying to forget we ever saw that image.

Schumierules, I am with you. In fact, I would not oppose the idea of giving mr Horner's display the same treatment we give mr Briatore's![/quote]

:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 3930
Goddamit mate,

I almost chocked on my coffee there.........


That's no joke!

_________________
ΜΣ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
SchumieRules wrote:
Goddamit mate,

I almost chocked on my coffee there.........


That's no joke!


:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
diablof1 wrote:
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

Image

I prefer your new avatar... :)

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
jammin78 wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

Image

I prefer your new avatar... :)


I know she is gorgeous :nod:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Wrexham, UK
diablof1 wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

Image

I prefer your new avatar... :)


I know she is gorgeous :nod:

I have to ask, who is it?

_________________
"You are the universe expressing itself as a Human for a little while..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 379
jammin78 wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
jammin78 wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

Image

I prefer your new avatar... :)


I know she is gorgeous :nod:

I have to ask, who is it?


Have not got a clue mate :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 5154
diablof1 wrote:
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

*flavio pic*

Actually I think everyone has seen that photo, it's not something that's only been around on this forum. So please stop it!

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Rosberg - Bottas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1470
Covalent wrote:
diablof1 wrote:
Lets give the new members and lurkers a preview :lol: ;)

*flavio pic*

Actually I think everyone has seen that photo, it's not something that's only been around on this forum. So please stop it!


I believe posting of the full pic is an actual ban-worthy offence.

_________________
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: :( 8) 8) 8) 8) :evil: :-(( :) :D :proud: ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A2jdl, Arai_or_Nothing, Aspar, Benici, Black_Flag_11, Dark, inky38, Jeepkhana, Lotus49, mikeyg123, Mr-E, pubpokerplayer, Redfive, Toby. and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.153s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]