planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:52 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic

Who's your favourite Driver on the 2013 grid ?
Sebastian Vettel 9%  9%  [ 25 ]
Mark Webber 7%  7%  [ 20 ]
Fernando Alonso 15%  15%  [ 43 ]
Felipe Massa 3%  3%  [ 9 ]
Lewis Hamilton 24%  24%  [ 68 ]
Nico Rosberg 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Kimi Räikkönen 23%  23%  [ 65 ]
Romain Grosjean 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Jenson Button 10%  10%  [ 28 ]
Sergio Perez 1%  1%  [ 3 ]
Paul di Resta 2%  2%  [ 6 ]
Adrian Sutil 1%  1%  [ 3 ]
Nico Hulkenberg 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Esteban Gutierrez 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Pastor Maldonado 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Valtteri Bottas 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jean-Eric Vergne 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Daniel Ricciardo 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Jules Bianchi 1%  1%  [ 4 ]
Max Chilton 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Charles Pic 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Giedo van der Garde 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 285
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
I thought this might be interesting.
A simple Poll to see which driver has the majority of forum followers support.
No need for lengthy debate or discussion.
We all might support a number of drivers but - 1 vote each.
Get off the fence and pick your favourite.

Edit: Re-voting has now been enabled to allow for errors.

_________________
Image


Last edited by McPrancingBull on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm
Posts: 471
I voted Button, but if Hamilton or Raikkonen don't win this then I'll register mild surprise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm
Posts: 973
I make no secret. Check my sig.

As much as I admire and respect them, Kimi and Alonso are firmly in second place. I expect Vettel to do quite well as he has his fans on here.

_________________
http://top-people.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheYXLYDG9UIHNLBM5HUGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgAyrton%20Senna2.jpg


Last edited by sennafan24 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 2986
Bahamut19 wrote:
I voted Button, but if Hamilton or Raikkonen don't win this then I'll register mild surprise.


I will probably get a heart attack if these two don't finish first and second.

I support mainly Kimi and Button among others, voted Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 2949
I'm shocked Paul di Resta has a fan given how much stick he gets on here :D ...

_________________
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
Pedrosa_4_Ever wrote:
I'm shocked Paul di Resta has a fan given how much stick he gets on here :D ...


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was thinking the same but I'm so glad to see it. Even though we only have 11 votes so far and am thinking the stats will rapidly change :uhoh:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm
Posts: 614
Obviously it's

Alonso > Raikkonen

Button/Hamilton.

Though as per normal polls on this forum are usually a complete mess and don't tell the full story.

_________________
RSR Racing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:39 pm
Posts: 3235
Kimi Raikkonen no votes? Something is wrong. Maybe you should put the word Kimi in the thread title so they know to come in here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 1623
Location: Secret Volcano Lair
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen no votes? Something is wrong. Maybe you should put the word Kimi in the thread title so they know to come in here.

Dont worry Kimi has all the support from me. His long time fan.

_________________
[b LOADING KILL LIST.......[/b]
--------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:53 am
Posts: 3226
Location: Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
Pedrosa_4_Ever wrote:
I'm shocked Paul di Resta has a fan given how much stick he gets on here :D ...

Probably a helicopter enthusiast with Sky.

_________________
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

-Epicurus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 8767
Location: London
F1Thomas wrote:
Obviously it's

Alonso > Raikkonen

Button/Hamilton.

Though as per normal polls on this forum are usually a complete mess and don't tell the full story.

There's no obviously about it.

Alonso isn't a popular man here. Never has been. Raikkonen is far more popular on this particular forum.

Hamilton seems to have far more fans than Button too.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 8067
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen no votes? Something is wrong. Maybe you should put the word Kimi in the thread title so they know to come in here.


Yeh, wait until school finishes and he will swamp the others










(just kidding right? :twisted: )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm
Posts: 614
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen no votes? Something is wrong. Maybe you should put the word Kimi in the thread title so they know to come in here.


Alonso and Kimi fans usually vote Hamilton etc. Just a normal thing on here.

_________________
RSR Racing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:19 pm 
Vettel


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 8767
Location: London
F1Thomas wrote:
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen no votes? Something is wrong. Maybe you should put the word Kimi in the thread title so they know to come in here.


Alonso and Kimi fans usually vote Hamilton etc. Just a normal thing on here.

You clearly have been visiting a different forum then.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
F1Thomas wrote:
Obviously it's

Alonso > Raikkonen

Button/Hamilton.

I didn't think it was that obvious to be honest .

Quote:
Though as per normal polls on this forum are usually a complete mess and don't tell the full story.

And thats why I have allowed just one vote each.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 1623
Location: Secret Volcano Lair
Laura23 wrote:
F1Thomas wrote:
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen no votes? Something is wrong. Maybe you should put the word Kimi in the thread title so they know to come in here.

Alonso and Kimi fans usually vote Hamilton etc. Just a normal thing on here.

You clearly have been visiting a different forum then.

+1 to Laura.....

_________________
[b LOADING KILL LIST.......[/b]
--------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:12 pm
Posts: 6425
Location: Nebraska, USA
Mcprancing,

your thread title and then your poll question are a bit misleading as the most supported driver may not be one's favorite driver.

Example: I believe Lewis Hamilton to be the most supported driver in the forum, but he is not my favorite driver. The same goes for the team poll. I actually responded by voting the team I thought was most supported before I realized the question was what is my favorite team.

_________________
Forza Ferrari
WCCs = 16
WDCs = 15


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:49 am
Posts: 2069
Location: Australia
Good point, Blake, and I think that might be what F1Thomas meant as well about Alonso and Raikkonen fans voting for Hamilton because they think he's the most supported driver.

_________________
Twitter @Jo_Soucek


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
Blake wrote:
Mcprancing,

your thread title and then your poll question are a bit misleading as the most supported driver may not be one's favorite driver.

Example: I believe Lewis Hamilton to be the most supported driver in the forum, but he is not my favorite driver. The same goes for the team poll. I actually responded by voting the team I thought was most supported before I realized the question was what is my favorite team.



The idea of the Poll is to show who the "Most supported Driver on the PF1 Forum 2013" is.

This is done by choosing "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"

I don't see it misleading as your clearly state yourself you didn't read the question.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am
Posts: 1860
This one is tricky one for me. Ferrari supporter regardless who drives for them. Have always supported teams. I like few other drivers who are not driving for Ferrari, but choosing favourite is difficult.
For title challenge I will support Alonso as he is Ferrari's best chance. My favourite driver on the grid at the moment is probably Bianchi this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9397
McPrancingBull wrote:
Blake wrote:
Mcprancing,

your thread title and then your poll question are a bit misleading as the most supported driver may not be one's favorite driver.

Example: I believe Lewis Hamilton to be the most supported driver in the forum, but he is not my favorite driver. The same goes for the team poll. I actually responded by voting the team I thought was most supported before I realized the question was what is my favorite team.



The idea of the Poll is to show who the "Most supported Driver on the PF1 Forum 2013" is.

This is done by choosing "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"

I don't see it misleading as your clearly state yourself you didn't read the question.

But when it reads: " Poll: Most supported Driver on PF1 Forum 2013" many may understand it wrong and vote for the one they think is the most supported driver.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 am
Posts: 274
Location: Germany
Voted Kimi ofc!
My prediction...it's going to be close between Kimi and Hami...after that its going to be either Fernando or Jenson.

_________________
--Veno--


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 3796
I couldn't pick one, so I voted Massa. Which I feel is like voting lib dem.

_________________
IV
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
Covalent wrote:
McPrancingBull wrote:
Blake wrote:
Mcprancing,

your thread title and then your poll question are a bit misleading as the most supported driver may not be one's favorite driver.

Example: I believe Lewis Hamilton to be the most supported driver in the forum, but he is not my favorite driver. The same goes for the team poll. I actually responded by voting the team I thought was most supported before I realized the question was what is my favorite team.



The idea of the Poll is to show who the "Most supported Driver on the PF1 Forum 2013" is.

This is done by choosing "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"

I don't see it misleading as your clearly state yourself you didn't read the question.

But when it reads: " Poll: Most supported Driver on PF1 Forum 2013" many may understand it wrong and vote for the one they think is the most supported driver.


The question at the top of the Poll clearly reads. "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"
It's now obvious as with most threads on here that that people dont read the posts. Instead they read the heading and jump to their own conclusions.
Forgive me for creating a light hearted thread as it seems some folks on here will use any excuse to argue and cause friction. :? :? :?

I have now allowed "Re-voting" for any that may have voted in haste.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm
Posts: 402
Location: York, United Kingdom.
Lewis gets my vote.

_________________
#LH44 Hammer time!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 38
Oops I miss voted because I read too quickly, thanks for allowing for re-vote!


Last edited by 6speed on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:12 pm
Posts: 6425
Location: Nebraska, USA
McPrancingBull wrote:
Covalent wrote:
McPrancingBull wrote:
Blake wrote:
Mcprancing,

your thread title and then your poll question are a bit misleading as the most supported driver may not be one's favorite driver.

Example: I believe Lewis Hamilton to be the most supported driver in the forum, but he is not my favorite driver. The same goes for the team poll. I actually responded by voting the team I thought was most supported before I realized the question was what is my favorite team.



The idea of the Poll is to show who the "Most supported Driver on the PF1 Forum 2013" is.

This is done by choosing "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"

I don't see it misleading as your clearly state yourself you didn't read the question.

But when it reads: " Poll: Most supported Driver on PF1 Forum 2013" many may understand it wrong and vote for the one they think is the most supported driver.


The question at the top of the Poll clearly reads. "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"
It's now obvious as with most threads on here that that people dont read the posts. Instead they read the heading and jump to their own conclusions.
Forgive me for creating a light hearted thread as it seems some folks on here will use any excuse to argue and cause friction. :? :? :?

I have now allowed "Re-voting" for any that may have voted in haste.


Get over yourself, mcprancing.

Covelent & I simply pointed out that the title is misleading and can be misunderstood. Neither of us were looking for an "excuse to argue and cause friction".

_________________
Forza Ferrari
WCCs = 16
WDCs = 15


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
Blake wrote:
McPrancingBull wrote:
Covalent wrote:
McPrancingBull wrote:
Blake wrote:
Mcprancing,

your thread title and then your poll question are a bit misleading as the most supported driver may not be one's favorite driver.

Example: I believe Lewis Hamilton to be the most supported driver in the forum, but he is not my favorite driver. The same goes for the team poll. I actually responded by voting the team I thought was most supported before I realized the question was what is my favorite team.



The idea of the Poll is to show who the "Most supported Driver on the PF1 Forum 2013" is.

This is done by choosing "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"

I don't see it misleading as your clearly state yourself you didn't read the question.

But when it reads: " Poll: Most supported Driver on PF1 Forum 2013" many may understand it wrong and vote for the one they think is the most supported driver.


The question at the top of the Poll clearly reads. "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"
It's now obvious as with most threads on here that that people dont read the posts. Instead they read the heading and jump to their own conclusions.
Forgive me for creating a light hearted thread as it seems some folks on here will use any excuse to argue and cause friction. :? :? :?

I have now allowed "Re-voting" for any that may have voted in haste.


Get over yourself, mcprancing.

Covelent & I simply pointed out that the title is misleading and can be misunderstood. Neither of us were looking for an "excuse to argue and cause friction".


Yet still he argues on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm
Posts: 225
4 people so far support Di Resta :lol: 8O


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Posts: 1117
No love for Checo?

_________________
米克尔 科琳娜 吉娜 米克
Keep Fighting Michael!


Ciao Jules


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 2949
AngusWolfe wrote:
I couldn't pick one, so I voted Massa. Which I feel is like voting lib dem.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 472
schumi7 wrote:
No love for Checo?


I'm more surprised we haven't seen any Hulk love yet 8O 8O

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 8067
G1n wrote:
4 people so far support Di Resta :lol: 8O

So who are the other 3 fairy cakes :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 3102
Massa. Been a fan of his since his second run with Sauber, which is... a while.

Hamilton/Raikkonen/Alonso being the 1-2-3 is not at all shocking. But I am surprised Seb has so few votes thus far. I know he takes a lot of heat, but I was of the impression he did have more fans.

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 pm
Posts: 15
M.Nader -DODZ- wrote:
I support mainly Kimi and Button among others, voted Button.


I support mainly Kimi and Button among others, voted Kimi. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9397
McPrancingBull wrote:
Blake wrote:
McPrancingBull wrote:
Covalent wrote:
McPrancingBull wrote:


The idea of the Poll is to show who the "Most supported Driver on the PF1 Forum 2013" is.

This is done by choosing "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"

I don't see it misleading as your clearly state yourself you didn't read the question.

But when it reads: " Poll: Most supported Driver on PF1 Forum 2013" many may understand it wrong and vote for the one they think is the most supported driver.


The question at the top of the Poll clearly reads. "Who's your favourite driver on the 2013 grid"
It's now obvious as with most threads on here that that people dont read the posts. Instead they read the heading and jump to their own conclusions.
Forgive me for creating a light hearted thread as it seems some folks on here will use any excuse to argue and cause friction. :? :? :?

I have now allowed "Re-voting" for any that may have voted in haste.


Get over yourself, mcprancing.

Covelent & I simply pointed out that the title is misleading and can be misunderstood. Neither of us were looking for an "excuse to argue and cause friction".


Yet still he argues on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only one who is arguing is you... :? Me and Blake only tried to give you a heads up that people may not read the poll title and vote for the wrong person.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9397
Anyways, I voted Kimi.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Posts: 1452
Well has to be Fernando for me then :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 5233
I wonder if the person who voted Chilton is the same who always voted Karthikeyan last year?

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: owenmahamilton, Zoue and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group