planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari F138
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am
Posts: 31
ScuderiaFerrari wrote:
Why does the Ferrari design look so much squared of then the other cars?


They will bring an big update at the next test, that's why alonso isn't driving this week


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari F138
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm
Posts: 23
They are doing their homework well.
This is time for study and analysis of their work.
Massa needs more time in a car than Alonso does.
The car will be wrung out and in it's race form for Melbourne.
All things considered, you want to bend air as little as possible.
Straight lines do that well.
What Ferrari is doing now is seeing how accurate the wind tunnel work has been.
Things under the skin are being tested and moved, thus the squared look.
Final skin will be adopted after all the internals have been delt with.

_________________
No matter where you go, there you are....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari F138
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Posts: 1212
Sonic4liv3 wrote:
ScuderiaFerrari wrote:
Why does the Ferrari design look so much squared of then the other cars?


They will bring an big update at the next test, that's why alonso isn't driving this week

Ted has been teasing us for two days now with the reason why he not there. Hopefully tonight he will say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari F138
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:31 am
Posts: 804
nowhereman wrote:
They are doing their homework well.
This is time for study and analysis of their work.
Massa needs more time in a car than Alonso does.
The car will be wrung out and in it's race form for Melbourne.
All things considered, you want to bend air as little as possible.
Straight lines do that well.
What Ferrari is doing now is seeing how accurate the wind tunnel work has been.
Things under the skin are being tested and moved, thus the squared look.
Final skin will be adopted after all the internals have been delt with.


You alright?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari F138
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:57 am
Posts: 203
ReservoirDog wrote:
nowhereman wrote:
They are doing their homework well.
This is time for study and analysis of their work.
Massa needs more time in a car than Alonso does.
The car will be wrung out and in it's race form for Melbourne.
All things considered, you want to bend air as little as possible.
Straight lines do that well.
What Ferrari is doing now is seeing how accurate the wind tunnel work has been.
Things under the skin are being tested and moved, thus the squared look.
Final skin will be adopted after all the internals have been delt with.


You alright?


I'm sure he is alright...

But yeah that makes sense about bending air as little as possible. Hopefully the use of Toyota's wind tunnel has paid off.

_________________
Scuderia Ferrari F138


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bbobeckyj, Ennis, F1creep, Lojik, lyrin, mds, nixxxon, owenmahamilton, rich06, scram, tmzxaar, Water, WhiteBoxer and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.086s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]