planetf1.com

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 40
Quote:
Boom!

In a world first, Sky Sports will be offering live coverage of the second Barcelona test at the end of February in 3D.

Sky 3D and Sky Sports F1 viewers will be able to watch live coverage from the Circuit de Catalunya on all four days of test from 28 February to 3 March.by Pete Gill 8:59 AM


WOW will definitely look forward to this maybe a taste of next years things to come


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am
Posts: 2706
Location: Herts, UK
Blimey. This is the one thing I love about Sky. They listen to the fans and act bloody quickly to resolve issues. There were a lot of tweets questioning why there were only 15 mins of coverage when they have a whole F1 channel playing repeats.

Good on them! :thumbup:

Barcelona testing will certainly be a lot more interesting than Jerez as teams will be a lot closer to race trim!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
4 Days with no disney in my ear.

Oh dear :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 pm
Posts: 6
Quote:
“This is a special moment for Formula 1 fans and exactly the kind of innovation and access that Sky Sports F1 promised. 3D will show us the real challenges of the race track with added depth and perspective. It will be a new, immersive experience for viewers and I can’t wait to see what F1 action in 3D will reveal.” – Martin Brundle

“This is groundbreaking. We’re as excited as the next fan to see what Formula 1 will look like in 3D. It’s uncharted territory, but this is a big opportunity to experiment and innovate, and we’re grateful to Formula One Management for working with us on this. Sky is a world-leader in the field of 3D broadcasting, so in partnership with Formula 1 we’re in the best position to answer public appetite and take up the challenge of bringing live F1 in 3D for the first time.” – Martin Turner – Sky Sports F1 Boss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 1342
Wow. An extremely bold move, but props to Sky for making it.

There's surely no way Sky will be able to use onboard cameras, or the official timing we see at the race weekends, so I figured that, along with the endless downtimes and potential cost involved, would put off any broadcaster.

Makes me wonder actually if Bernie has sonething to do with this. I wonder if he's given Sky a little money to get this experiment out of the way for him?

_________________
I don't follow F1 so I don't know what I'm talking about


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 pm
Posts: 29
Location: London
Would love to see what it looks like in 3D but not possible as don't have a 3D TV!

However, the last two hours of testing every day live is cool. Looking forward to that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Posts: 289
I'll be using live streams in that case! Don't have the sky sports package atm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 am
Posts: 59
Outstanding effort from SKY! I was going to reduce my package and drop the 3D / Sports but now I will keep it.

Lets hope we get the whole season in glorious 3D!

Note: Onboard cameras are SD, so I don't imagine they will be in 3D, but still, bring it on!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:54 pm
Posts: 453
Having just purchased sky, I was surprised there isnt coverage already but its good to hear that this is now in place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 1937
Location: South Yorkshire
This is great news, one of the reasons why Sky really have become the better F1 broadcaster (not just because they have all the races live), but because they try new things. I wonder if the review programme and Teds notebook will be tagged onto the end of testing then.

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am
Posts: 892
james10171 wrote:
I'll be using live streams in that case! Don't have the sky sports package atm.


You don't need the Sky Sports package - the HD package is enough :-P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 pm
Posts: 219
Fantastic news - I knew they had a big announcement to make, but I thought they had tempted DC over to the dark-side..

Quality Sky.. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 28
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 1937
Location: South Yorkshire
Taters82 wrote:
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


BBC were the dedicated f1 team in the UK in 09,10 & 11 and I never saw any live testing.
They had the red button service where they could have shown testing but they decided not to show it.

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am
Posts: 892
I'll be happy streaming it on my laptop - had to bite the bullet and cancel my Sky after Christmas.

Kudos to Sky still!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 28
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


BBC were the dedicated f1 team in the UK in 09,10 & 11 and I never saw any live testing.
They had the red button service where they could have shown testing but they decided not to show it.


Difference being, F1 was free on BBC and didn't have an F1 channel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 1937
Location: South Yorkshire
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


BBC were the dedicated f1 team in the UK in 09,10 & 11 and I never saw any live testing.
They had the red button service where they could have shown testing but they decided not to show it.


Difference being, F1 was free on BBC.


Agreed, but like sky bbc most likely would have had a few cameras at testing that they could have set up and broadcasted limited testing live, but they chose not to.

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 28
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


BBC were the dedicated f1 team in the UK in 09,10 & 11 and I never saw any live testing.
They had the red button service where they could have shown testing but they decided not to show it.


Difference being, F1 was free on BBC.


Agreed, but like sky bbc most likely would have had a few cameras at testing that they could have set up and broadcasted limited testing live, but they chose not to.


They had no incentive to, and it would have disrupted their other programs. But for a dedicated F1 channel, this is the kind of thing you'd expect off the bat. Especially if you have customers to please, who are spending a fortune on the service.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 pm
Posts: 219
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


BBC were the dedicated f1 team in the UK in 09,10 & 11 and I never saw any live testing.
They had the red button service where they could have shown testing but they decided not to show it.


Difference being, F1 was free on BBC.


Agreed, but like sky bbc most likely would have had a few cameras at testing that they could have set up and broadcasted limited testing live, but they chose not to.


They had no incentive to, and it would have disrupted their other programs. But for a dedicated F1 channel, this is the kind of thing you'd expect off the bat. Especially if you have customers to please, who are spending a fortune on the service.


I work full time and have a home, car and partner to support.. I dont begrudge paying £32 a month for 350+ channels, HD and the ability to watch hours of F1 coverage every race weekend!
That being said, I was disappointed when I didn't see Testing Live last year and this year so far.. But as many have explained - it probably isn't the most of entertaining.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 1937
Location: South Yorkshire
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Taters82 wrote:
A dedicated F1 channel and they're only getting around to showing one day of testing after a year?

Yeah, real impressive...


BBC were the dedicated f1 team in the UK in 09,10 & 11 and I never saw any live testing.
They had the red button service where they could have shown testing but they decided not to show it.


Difference being, F1 was free on BBC.


Agreed, but like sky bbc most likely would have had a few cameras at testing that they could have set up and broadcasted limited testing live, but they chose not to.


They had no incentive to, and it would have disrupted their other programs. But for a dedicated F1 channel, this is the kind of thing you'd expect off the bat. Especially if you have customers to please, who are spending a fortune on the service.


Broadcasting it via the red button would not have disrupted their programme schedule as most of the time I find the red button has nothing worth watching on (but I last watched if about two years ago) and before then nothing seemed to be broadcast via the red button except events such as F1 practice sessions where the audience is going to be lower but they could have still broadcast some as sky have now decided to do.

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 28
Malkiiin wrote:
I work full time and have a home, car and partner to support.. I dont begrudge paying £32 a month for 350+ channels, HD and the ability to watch hours of F1 coverage every race weekend!
That being said, I was disappointed when I didn't see Testing Live last year and this year so far.. But as many have explained - it probably isn't the most of entertaining.


I guess that's fine if you watch a lot of tv. But for people like me, i wouldn't have sky if not for the F1 channel and don't watch anything else.

Yeah testing is boring, which is another reason i guess the BBC didn't include it. It would appeal mainly to the hardcore fans who would pay for a channel dedicated to the sport. Which is why you'd kinda expect Sky to have included it from the start.

What exactly do they show all day if not testing/current events? Last i saw it was the same Jackie Stewart show on repeat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 28
Robbo-92 wrote:
Broadcasting it via the red button would not have disrupted their programme schedule as most of the time I find the red button has nothing worth watching on (but I last watched if about two years ago) and before then nothing seemed to be broadcast via the red button except events such as F1 practice sessions where the audience is going to be lower but they could have still broadcast some as sky have now decided to do.


Even still, it would have been an unnecessary expense for them. People have to pay tv licenses regardless, and they won't lose out by not showing testing. Sky on the other hand have to remain competitive and give a good value product. It's just basic business sense to not show the boring stuff and potentially have to shell out more cash to do so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 am
Posts: 2471
I will EXCLUSIVELY be streaming paint drying at the same time.

_________________
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 pm
Posts: 219
Taters82 wrote:
Malkiiin wrote:
I work full time and have a home, car and partner to support.. I dont begrudge paying £32 a month for 350+ channels, HD and the ability to watch hours of F1 coverage every race weekend!
That being said, I was disappointed when I didn't see Testing Live last year and this year so far.. But as many have explained - it probably isn't the most of entertaining.


I guess that's fine if you watch a lot of tv. But for people like me, i wouldn't have sky if not for the F1 channel and don't watch anything else.

Yeah testing is boring, which is another reason i guess the BBC didn't include it. It would appeal mainly to the hardcore fans who would pay for a channel dedicated to the sport. Which is why you'd kinda expect Sky to have included it from the start.

What exactly do they show all day if not testing/current events? Last i saw it was the same Jackie Stewart show on repeat.


Nothing; just "welcome to Sky Sports F1".. Lol.
Tele is always on when were home - but were media junkies! And I watch all FP sessions - much to the displeasure of my partner, so its all worth it for me!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 pm
Posts: 29
Location: London
Valen wrote:
Outstanding effort from SKY! I was going to reduce my package and drop the 3D / Sports but now I will keep it.

Lets hope we get the whole season in glorious 3D!

Note: Onboard cameras are SD, so I don't imagine they will be in 3D, but still, bring it on!


I'd be very surprised if they had the entire season in 3D. They'd be announcing that now if they were. I think it's very much at the trying 3D out and seeing if it works for F1 stage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 1937
Location: South Yorkshire
Taters82 wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Broadcasting it via the red button would not have disrupted their programme schedule as most of the time I find the red button has nothing worth watching on (but I last watched if about two years ago) and before then nothing seemed to be broadcast via the red button except events such as F1 practice sessions where the audience is going to be lower but they could have still broadcast some as sky have now decided to do.


Even still, it would have been an unnecessary expense for them. People have to pay tv licenses regardless, and they won't lose out by not showing testing. Sky on the other hand have to remain competitive and give a good value product. It's just basic business sense to not show the boring stuff and potentially have to shell out more cash to do so.


So for example, one camera covering the pit straight and the pit lane would be a massive expenditure? As I said in an earlier post they would more than likely have cameras at the track so would a camera covering the relatively small section of the track with no commentary (or very limited at the most) really overspend massively? The limited commentary could come from Gary Anderson as he's at the test but I'm not sure how he does at commentating.

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 1342
Turkey wrote:
Valen wrote:
Outstanding effort from SKY! I was going to reduce my package and drop the 3D / Sports but now I will keep it.

Lets hope we get the whole season in glorious 3D!

Note: Onboard cameras are SD, so I don't imagine they will be in 3D, but still, bring it on!


I'd be very surprised if they had the entire season in 3D. They'd be announcing that now if they were. I think it's very much at the trying 3D out and seeing if it works for F1 stage.


This, I'm sure 3D won't be introduced until 2014 at the earliest, and then I suspect it'll only be for a few races before being fully introduced the next year.

_________________
I don't follow F1 so I don't know what I'm talking about


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:39 pm
Posts: 1998
Seanie wrote:
I will EXCLUSIVELY be streaming paint drying at the same time.

But will it be in 3D?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Posts: 7493
Location: London
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Seanie wrote:
I will EXCLUSIVELY be streaming paint drying at the same time.

But will it be in 3D?

Just paint your own wall. You'll burn some calories too.

_________________
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:54 pm
Posts: 453
Do people really care if its 3D or not?

I dont know anyone who has a 3D TV but if Sky provide it then good for them and those who can afford to spend on 3D TVs in a day and age where money is short?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
Teddy007 wrote:
Do people really care if its 3D or not?

I dont know anyone who has a 3D TV but if Sky provide it then good for them and those who can afford to spend on 3D TVs in a day and age where money is short?


I've a 3DTV and I can't wait to see it on there (maybe the next best thing from being at the track!)

What is it with this forums with the Haves and Have Nots? Some people work hard and treat themselves to a little luxury

They shouldn't be knocked for that!

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:52 am
Posts: 123
Location: UK
As previously mentioned, it will only be the final 2 hours of each of the 4 days. I don't think it will be particularly entertaining but its more to satisfy our curiosity when everyone is desperate even for a little F1 action. Can't believe some people are still being negative about it though! Surely people cannot expect David Croft to sit there for 8 hours each day and talk about testing in front of a sometime empty track? Its bad enough for a wet friday practice session (which is still more significant than actual testing as its on a race weekend). Its kind of an equivalent to Sky broadcasting a Manchester United training session and talking about what fungal foot powder Wayne Rooney is wearing, so lets just see how it goes, more F1 can never be a bad thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 6587
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
Teddy007 wrote:
Do people really care if its 3D or not?

I dont know anyone who has a 3D TV but if Sky provide it then good for them and those who can afford to spend on 3D TVs in a day and age where money is short?


I've a 3DTV and I can't wait to see it on there (maybe the next best thing from being at the track!)

What is it with this forums with the Haves and Have Nots? Some people work hard and treat themselves to a little luxury

They shouldn't be knocked for that!


:thumbup: :thumbup:

Pisses me right off. Not just the forum. The BiL is always complaining that we have this and that and he can't afford it. But he'll do stuff like get pay for a full sky package or pay for PPV WWE then a few days later come on the scrounge saying he can't afford heating oil for the house. He went and bought Black Ops 2 when it was released then bitched and whinged he had no money. Or come on the scrounge and then we find out they had three food deliveries to the house in one day. Or his Sister in Law will pay a bill and instead of keeping that £70 when he gets that was originally for the bill he thinks the bill is paid and buys a load of fairy cakes with it just because he has it.

It's simple. If some one has something you want, don't be jealous. Put some money aside each week. We keep a few Pringle tubes in the cupboard for things. Even lose change. I've seen people through their shrapnel in the bin.We collect it in tubs and then maybe take £100 to the bank. We took £80 in coppers to the primary school because they were having a brown money month.All change we just fired in a tub. Doesn't take long gathering it up if you want.


Sorry went on a bit of a rant there. :blush: :blush:

_________________
Disclaimer: The above post maybe tongue in cheek.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
Johnston wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
Teddy007 wrote:
Do people really care if its 3D or not?

I dont know anyone who has a 3D TV but if Sky provide it then good for them and those who can afford to spend on 3D TVs in a day and age where money is short?


I've a 3DTV and I can't wait to see it on there (maybe the next best thing from being at the track!)

What is it with this forums with the Haves and Have Nots? Some people work hard and treat themselves to a little luxury

They shouldn't be knocked for that!


:thumbup: :thumbup:

Pisses me right off. Not just the forum. The BiL is always complaining that we have this and that and he can't afford it. But he'll do stuff like get pay for a full sky package or pay for PPV WWE then a few days later come on the scrounge saying he can't afford heating oil for the house. He went and bought Black Ops 2 when it was released then bitched and whinged he had no money. Or come on the scrounge and then we find out they had three food deliveries to the house in one day. Or his Sister in Law will pay a bill and instead of keeping that £70 when he gets that was originally for the bill he thinks the bill is paid and buys a load of fairy cakes with it just because he has it.

It's simple. If some one has something you want, don't be jealous. Put some money aside each week. We keep a few Pringle tubes in the cupboard for things. Even lose change. I've seen people through their shrapnel in the bin.We collect it in tubs and then maybe take £100 to the bank. We took £80 in coppers to the primary school because they were having a brown money month.All change we just fired in a tub. Doesn't take long gathering it up if you want.


Sorry went on a bit of a rant there. :blush: :blush:


My BiL is the same, goes to the rugby internationals (£75 a ticket) goes to the American football at wembley (£100), then when I purchase my F1 ticket it's pleading poverty!

Look at all you do and not the thing you don't do

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Posts: 122
Location: Milton Keynes
Brilliant stuff! I got the F1 HD channel for free due having a HD box, this will defo make for good viewing!

_________________
Drivers I like:
Raikkonen
Grosjean
Perez
Vettel

Teams I like:
Lotus
Merc
RBR
Marussia


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 pm
Posts: 1679
Location: Sheffield, S. Yorks
is this a joke?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 118
Valen wrote:
Note: Onboard cameras are SD, so I don't imagine they will be in 3D, but still, bring it on!


I thought all Onboard camera's were HD in 2013 onwards?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 pm
Posts: 578
Sky Sports delivering again! Can't recommend them enough to any F1 fan.

Show alot of repeats but in pre-season i don't mind seeing old race highlights and car launches repeated.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 12th
2014: 38th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am
Posts: 1167
rife_hypocricy wrote:
is this a joke?


Is what a joke?

_________________
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Posts: 1361
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
rife_hypocricy wrote:
is this a joke?


Is what a joke?

Knock knock ....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pendulumeffect and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group