planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 pm 

viariani wrote:
Sevenfest wrote:
viariani wrote:
theman28 wrote:
Insane that he was that fast, guess this will silence the doubters. Best driver on the grid.

1 Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull – 281
2 Fernando Alonso - Ferrari – 278
3 Kimi Raikkonen - Lotus – 207
4 Lewis Hamilton - McLaren – 190 <---- Best driver on the grid... :lol:
5 Jenson Button - McLaren - 188

I know it's a Hamilton post but you don't have to remind us you don't like him every time!
Chill viariani. You'll live longer ;)

OT: If that's 1.42:9, that's a great time. I do wonder how many drivers take it as seriously, and there are also going to be variations in how the car's setup each time. All a bit of fun really.

I'd love to have a crack at that track...

Just pointing out the fallacies in the "best driver on the grid" argument. Pesky real World facts eh, they just won't go away ;)

The only fallacy in this post is your suggestion that the 2012 leaderboard is a conclusive demonstration that Hamilton is not the best driver on the grid. This topic has been pretty well-covered on the forum so I'll leave it here, but those points are certainly not reflective of the quality of Hamilton's season.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:31 pm 

viariani wrote:
pokerman wrote:
viariani wrote:
Sevenfest wrote:
viariani wrote:
1 Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull – 281
2 Fernando Alonso - Ferrari – 278
3 Kimi Raikkonen - Lotus – 207
4 Lewis Hamilton - McLaren – 190 <---- Best driver on the grid... :lol:
5 Jenson Button - McLaren - 188

I know it's a Hamilton post but you don't have to remind us you don't like him every time!
Chill viariani. You'll live longer ;)

OT: If that's 1.42:9, that's a great time. I do wonder how many drivers take it as seriously, and there are also going to be variations in how the car's setup each time. All a bit of fun really.

I'd love to have a crack at that track...

Just pointing out the fallacies in the "best driver on the grid" argument. Pesky real World facts eh, they just won't go away ;)

Well i guess it was nice for him to drive something that didn't break down ;)

That besides if 1.1 seconds was the gap then that would suggest variable conditions perhaps, when was it actually filmed?

Yes, the reliability was suprising, perhaps he's learned from 2012 not to be so hard on the car ;)

Yes despite McLaren themselves admitting fault ;)

2013: 5th Place

2014: Currently 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:37 pm 

It was only a matter of time until this became a "best driver" thread.

I can't wait to see the actual interview, and see what Clarkson makes of Lewis' move.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm 

ashley313 wrote:
It was only a matter of time until this became a "best driver" thread.

I can't wait to see the actual interview, and see what Clarkson makes of Lewis' move.

This! There's so much more to discuss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:46 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5991

Locked. The fact you guys keep thinking Top Gear is F1 relevant is getting tiresome, we've moved enough threads over the past months.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.