planetf1.com

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm 

Hannu wrote:
i cancelled my sky membership last season soley for the fact that i couldnt bare to look at her scragged back hair orange skin and miss shapen stumpy body

she looked a complete show and didnt have anything worthwhile to say

i might consider renewing it again now

You actually cancelled your whole subscription because of one person? Why didn't you mute it or change channel while she was on?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 pm 

Hannu wrote:
i cancelled my sky membership last season soley for the fact that i couldnt bare to look at her scragged back hair orange skin and miss shapen stumpy body

Did you stop watching the beeb because of EJ's stupid facial hair and ridiculous shirts or is there something deeper going on here?

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 pm 

Robbo-92 wrote:
Hannu wrote:

she looked a complete show and didnt have anything worthwhile to say

i might consider renewing it again now

You actually cancelled your whole subscription because of one person? Why didn't you mute it or change channel while she was on?

she was on it all the time, skys coverage was pretty good and i only got sky for the f1 but i just cant stand her, i canceled my sky saves me £50 a month and i can watch it for free via alternative sources

i didnt watch any races on the beeb last year and to be fare i dont mind ej atleast he has a reason to be there, he did after all own an f1 team, georgie on the other hand looked ok when she was 20 but time hast been good to her she knows very little about f1

i actually prefer the beeb pre sky, i used to enjoy the build up to races but with sky they sorta pulled the fun out of it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 pm 

Hannu wrote:
georgie on the other hand looked ok when she was 20 but time hast been good to her she knows very little about f1

She wasn't even on TV at 20.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm 

yes because you can tell how much someone knows about something by what they say from a script.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 pm 

jay2005 wrote:
Hannu wrote:
georgie on the other hand looked ok when she was 20 but time hast been good to her she knows very little about f1

sorry my bad she was 23 when she started on sky sports

if i wanted to be really pedantic id point out the fact that i said she looked ok when she was 20 i didnt mention anything to do with tv but seen as you're clearly being argumentative i wouldnt be suprised if you tried to suggest that she didnt exsist before she was on tv

johnston wrote:
yes because you can tell how much someone knows about something by what they say from a script.

if she was clued up on f1 she wouldnt need the script now would she
and would actually have somthing to say

there are alot of thompson lovers on this site and i am sorry but i am not one of them, ive actually met really girls and dont need my love life to be with the tv, i fear some of you may need to get out a little more or buy a blow up sheep, the choice is yours

***Disclaimer***
The last line was said in jest and intended for the purpose of humor, if however you are offended feel free to complain, report or inbox me but remember have a nice day :]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm 

Hannu wrote:
jay2005 wrote:
Hannu wrote:

sorry my bad she was 23 when she started on sky sports

if i wanted to be really pedantic id point out the fact that i said she looked ok when she was 20 i didnt mention anything to do with tv but seen as you're clearly being argumentative i wouldnt be suprised if you tried to suggest that she didnt exsist before she was on tv

johnston wrote:

there are alot of thompson lovers on this site and i am sorry but i am not one of them, ive actually met really girls and dont need my love life to be with the tv, i fear some of you may need to get out a little more or buy a blow up sheep, the choice is yours

***Disclaimer***
The last line was said in jest and intended for the purpose of humor, if however you are offended feel free to complain, report or inbox me but remember have a nice day :]

But you're still the one who was judging her on her appearance...
Hannu wrote:

I also have a love life (well, maybe...) outside of my TV and know that telling women they have "misshapen, stumpy bodies" isn't the way to get on with them.

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

Last edited by Pedrosa_4_Ever on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 pm 

I'm going to stop watching the BBC David Coulthard's jaw to too square...

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm 

By all accounts GT was an F1 fan, also big mates with NP who's been in the F1 circus for a while now.

I'll miss her (yes she asked some obvious questions but someone has to for the casual viewer!)

Just because a girl is attractive doesn't mean she can't be clued up on sport

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:57 am 

Johnston wrote:
mcdo wrote:
Was she poached by Mercedes too?

They seen her segment on the F1 show and thought they would steal a sprayer too :lol:

8O I have obviously been on the wrong type of web sites. Sprayer!!!! You go girl :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am 

Hannu wrote:

Yes she would, thats why they have the ear pieces. That's the directors or producers telling her what to say. They aren't going to have her and Ant going up to the touch screen blind and ad libbing the whole segment. No F1 program has ever been aimed at the hardcore viewer they have to "Dumb it down" for the journey man for the person that has just flicked over and knows nothing. Imagine someone with a real hardcore knowledge was up there asking questions they wanted to ask. It would go straight over the head of the casual fan and they would switch off.

at least unlike Lazenby she doesn't pull those gurning faces. I wonder is it he can't listen to what he's being told and keep his face straight.

Ever noticed that Jake Humphreys looks at his Ipad before every question. I wonder why that is.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 am 

Johnston wrote:
Hannu wrote:

Yes she would, thats why they have the ear pieces. That's the directors or producers telling her what to say. They aren't going to have her and Ant going up to the touch screen blind and ad libbing the whole segment. No F1 program has ever been aimed at the hardcore viewer they have to "Dumb it down" for the journey man for the person that has just flicked over and knows nothing. Imagine someone with a real hardcore knowledge was up there asking questions they wanted to ask. It would go straight over the head of the casual fan and they would switch off.

at least unlike Lazenby she doesn't pull those gurning faces. I wonder is it he can't listen to what he's being told and keep his face straight.

Ever noticed that Jake Humphreys looks at his Ipad before every question. I wonder why that is.

Ah...So she always asking questions on the skypad is intended then. She did come off as rather uninformed and a dumb blonde but if what you say is accurate then thats the role she was meant to play o.O. As for Jake I thought it was for twitter questions but I can't remember for sure..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 am 

Pedrosa_4_Ever wrote:
I also have a love life (well, maybe...) outside of my TV and know that telling women they have "misshapen, stumpy bodies" isn't the way to get on with them.

you would be surprised at what you can get away with, i once told a girl that she looked like a nazi propaganda poster of a jew, she bought me a drink for that

aslong as you smile you can pretty much say what ever you want :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 am 
Locked.

Going completely off topic and it isn't exactly relevant to the racing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.