planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Team Orders in general
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:58 pm 

It has been only 2 races in and so far team orders have greatly blighted the results,moresoin Malaysia

First it was the (apparent) sabotage of Massas strategy and the Force India orders when Di Resta believed he should have been allowed to race, those were more annoying than anything because they didnot affect things as badly as it could have

but then came Malaysia, can I be honest what the bloody hell were Red Bull thinking? Vetel and Webber? follow team orders, in what universe wee they hoping that would work out, I remember a cartoon about teams working together in 2010, Ferrari was Alonso riding Massa, Lewis and Button as if in a 3 legged race bonded with preciese machinery, but the bindings on Webber and Vettel were frayed and breaking, that to me says alotoabout how we have seen that partnership, Webber has alwys been honet in his feelings about Vettel saying that he wouldn;t support him in championships and the likes, Vettel I have the feeling just wants to win at all costs and sod team orders. then there was Rosberg, there was no point in keeping him back, it wasn;t bad weather (like Ralf and Damon 98 ) in my opinion the fastest car should be allowed to go through moreso if it is not going to affect the chamipionship that much

I willpost other thought later