planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:21 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9671
babararacucudada wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Seems the animosity between Hamilton and Rosberg is still alive and well.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hami ... e/4510148/

Responding to the claims that Verstappen is now the fastest driver, overtaking Hamilton:

Quote:
"I've never seen the blog, I don't know who follows it, but it has no bearing on anything that I do," he said after his Hungarian GP win. "I don't care, everyone has their own opinion.

"Whether he's right or wrong, I don't really care. All you have to do is look at my tally of results over the years, and they kind of speak for themselves.

"So naturally there will be people that have not had the success that I've had, and might want to talk it down, but that's OK."


Can't wait for all the post retirement tell all books from Lewis, Nico and Toto :twisted:

Well he seems to be suffering from some symptoms that are all too well known also around this forum, ie. if someone says something that isn't outright praising, then it should be taken unfair treatment and critique of the worst kind and be put down to bitterness etc.

I think it's how it gets relayed to Hamilton, they tell him negative things that Rosberg might say but never any positive things, they are looking for clickbait responses with Hamilton always being fed the negative.

However Rosberg generally speaking is very supportive of Hamilton and I would be guessing that Hamilton doesn't know that?


Rosberg seems generally be doing a good job as an F1 pundit - he does have a lot more insight than most.

The 'man flu' comment was a negative, but Rosberg does also (as you say), say a lot of positive things about Hamilton's driving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3at9ZOLg_s

His interviews with Toto and Ricciardo were good watches. I can't see there being an interview with Lewis though.

Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 7619
Covalent wrote:
babararacucudada wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Seems the animosity between Hamilton and Rosberg is still alive and well.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hami ... e/4510148/

Responding to the claims that Verstappen is now the fastest driver, overtaking Hamilton:



Can't wait for all the post retirement tell all books from Lewis, Nico and Toto :twisted:

Well he seems to be suffering from some symptoms that are all too well known also around this forum, ie. if someone says something that isn't outright praising, then it should be taken unfair treatment and critique of the worst kind and be put down to bitterness etc.

I think it's how it gets relayed to Hamilton, they tell him negative things that Rosberg might say but never any positive things, they are looking for clickbait responses with Hamilton always being fed the negative.

However Rosberg generally speaking is very supportive of Hamilton and I would be guessing that Hamilton doesn't know that?


Rosberg seems generally be doing a good job as an F1 pundit - he does have a lot more insight than most.

The 'man flu' comment was a negative, but Rosberg does also (as you say), say a lot of positive things about Hamilton's driving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3at9ZOLg_s

His interviews with Toto and Ricciardo were good watches. I can't see there being an interview with Lewis though.

Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.

That's understandable if Lewis only gets the filtered version that Poker describes.

Although if I was Lewis, I'd have no problem having Nico interviewing me. If he wanted to be a d*ck on the podium interview, I'd reply honestly and without taking any bait, Nico would only ridicule himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am
Posts: 2891



A bit of drop off for 90s at about 8 min mark.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:50 am
Posts: 1241
Location: UK
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee


Thanks for that info, it didn't quite sound right anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 7619
Option or Prime wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee


Thanks for that info, it didn't quite sound right anyway.

I thought the news back then (I believe Germany 2018) was that:

"The FIA confirms that David Coulthard will interview the TOP 3 drivers and NOT Rosberg who was suppose to interview the drivers but a driver objected to this."

Not sure which driver it was, although everyone just thought it was Lewis.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am
Posts: 2891
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee


I don't think a lot of people care about the truth when this sort of nonsense flies around; just as long as someone on the internet says it it is good enough for them. Same with the story about Rosberg being banned from the paddock for a pass infringement. He was told he was a naughty boy and not to do it again, but the story was that he was banned for two races. In his case F1 put out a statement saying it was nonsense. Unfortunately most of these types of stories fly because those on the receiving end can't be bothered to rectify them. (and there's an audience out there who want to believe it.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
Siao7 wrote:
Option or Prime wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee


Thanks for that info, it didn't quite sound right anyway.

I thought the news back then (I believe Germany 2018) was that:

"The FIA confirms that David Coulthard will interview the TOP 3 drivers and NOT Rosberg who was suppose to interview the drivers but a driver objected to this."

Not sure which driver it was, although everyone just thought it was Lewis.


If by news you mean someone with little credibility (read: none) put out a tweet which read what you wrote. Sure.
It was always a baseless rumour. Sort of like the one which went around recently regarding Hamilton blocking Netflix from using footage from the German GP. Loads of places ran with it and it turns out it was horribly misquoted.

People are so quick to jump on any bit of gossip. That's the problem with the internet. He said, she said - is good enough for an article now. As long as it keeps those clicks coming in, accuracy be damned.

shoot999 wrote:

I don't think a lot of people care about the truth when this sort of nonsense flies around; just as long as someone on the internet says it it is good enough for them. Same with the story about Rosberg being banned from the paddock for a pass infringement. He was told he was a naughty boy and not to do it again, but the story was that he was banned for two races. In his case F1 put out a statement saying it was nonsense. Unfortunately most of these types of stories fly because those on the receiving end can't be bothered to rectify them. (and there's an audience out there who want to believe it.)



Yep. Whatever runs with a narrative they wish to believe, they run with. I hate to quote Donald Trump but fake news sells more than real news now. Everyone wants the controversy or to be the first to break a story though they wont even check it's validity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9671
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee

I think it was Bild who came out with the original story, and Nico himself has gone on record that he was supposed to do the interview but a few days prior to the race they had him replaced. The Bild story then circulated on all the major outlets:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... icial-role

I don't see anything in the reddit link that proves the rumour wrong?

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
Covalent wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee

I think it was Bild who came out with the original story, and Nico himself has gone on record that he was supposed to do the interview but a few days prior to the race they had him replaced. The Bild story then circulated on all the major outlets:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... icial-role

I don't see anything in the reddit link that proves the rumour wrong?


And where did BILD get this news from? It all started as a tweet from some random guy online. Rosberg only says it was cancelled, he doesn't know why. Who did BILD learn this information from or is it purely a conspiracy? There's a reason why many forums, Reddit especially, do not take much from BILD without a pinch of salt.

And if we are just going off the words of "he said, she said" how about we take the words of Will Buxton, you know, a guy actually employed by FOM to head proceedings and host their weekend content.

Will Buxton wrote:
Do you seriously think a driver would go to the trouble of finding out who was due to be asking him questions just on the off chance it was a former rival and then request that they didn’t interview them?

In case you can’t tell whether I’m being sarcastic or not, the answer is no. As far as I am aware Lewis did not make a request to F1 for Nico not to do the interviews at any races.

And as for this weekend I was due to be doing both qualifying and race post session top 3s but ended up not doing so.

I’m not sure if that’s down to a request from Lewis.

Source

But if you'd rather believe the highly respected Junaid Samodien over someone who actually works along with FOM and should be in the know, then you're welcome to run with that.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am
Posts: 2891
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee

I think it was Bild who came out with the original story, and Nico himself has gone on record that he was supposed to do the interview but a few days prior to the race they had him replaced. The Bild story then circulated on all the major outlets:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... icial-role

I don't see anything in the reddit link that proves the rumour wrong?


And where did BILD get this news from? It all started as a tweet from some random guy online. Rosberg only says it was cancelled, he doesn't know why. Who did BILD learn this information from or is it purely a conspiracy? There's a reason why many forums, Reddit especially, do not take much from BILD without a pinch of salt.

And if we are just going off the words of "he said, she said" how about we take the words of Will Buxton, you know, a guy actually employed by FOM to head proceedings and host their weekend content.

Will Buxton wrote:
Do you seriously think a driver would go to the trouble of finding out who was due to be asking him questions just on the off chance it was a former rival and then request that they didn’t interview them?

In case you can’t tell whether I’m being sarcastic or not, the answer is no. As far as I am aware Lewis did not make a request to F1 for Nico not to do the interviews at any races.

And as for this weekend I was due to be doing both qualifying and race post session top 3s but ended up not doing so.

I’m not sure if that’s down to a request from Lewis.

Source

But if you'd rather believe the highly respected Junaid Samodien over someone who actually works along with FOM and should be in the know, then you're welcome to run with that.



Unusually then the FIA must of confirmed it by word of mouth; but only to this guy. I would have thought the bigger story would have been the total control that Hamilton must now have over the FIA, FOM and Liberty. If the story was true of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
shoot999 wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee

I think it was Bild who came out with the original story, and Nico himself has gone on record that he was supposed to do the interview but a few days prior to the race they had him replaced. The Bild story then circulated on all the major outlets:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... icial-role

I don't see anything in the reddit link that proves the rumour wrong?


And where did BILD get this news from? It all started as a tweet from some random guy online. Rosberg only says it was cancelled, he doesn't know why. Who did BILD learn this information from or is it purely a conspiracy? There's a reason why many forums, Reddit especially, do not take much from BILD without a pinch of salt.

And if we are just going off the words of "he said, she said" how about we take the words of Will Buxton, you know, a guy actually employed by FOM to head proceedings and host their weekend content.

Will Buxton wrote:
Do you seriously think a driver would go to the trouble of finding out who was due to be asking him questions just on the off chance it was a former rival and then request that they didn’t interview them?

In case you can’t tell whether I’m being sarcastic or not, the answer is no. As far as I am aware Lewis did not make a request to F1 for Nico not to do the interviews at any races.

And as for this weekend I was due to be doing both qualifying and race post session top 3s but ended up not doing so.

I’m not sure if that’s down to a request from Lewis.

Source

But if you'd rather believe the highly respected Junaid Samodien over someone who actually works along with FOM and should be in the know, then you're welcome to run with that.



Unusually then the FIA must of confirmed it by word of mouth; but only to this guy. I would have thought the bigger story would have been the total control that Hamilton must now have over the FIA, FOM and Liberty. If the story was true of course.


I suppose he is able to stop Netflix being able to film whenever he wants. After his last trip to Germany maybe he'll use his powers to veto that race next year


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9671
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee

I think it was Bild who came out with the original story, and Nico himself has gone on record that he was supposed to do the interview but a few days prior to the race they had him replaced. The Bild story then circulated on all the major outlets:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... icial-role

I don't see anything in the reddit link that proves the rumour wrong?


And where did BILD get this news from? It all started as a tweet from some random guy online. Rosberg only says it was cancelled, he doesn't know why. Who did BILD learn this information from or is it purely a conspiracy? There's a reason why many forums, Reddit especially, do not take much from BILD without a pinch of salt.

And if we are just going off the words of "he said, she said" how about we take the words of Will Buxton, you know, a guy actually employed by FOM to head proceedings and host their weekend content.

Will Buxton wrote:
Do you seriously think a driver would go to the trouble of finding out who was due to be asking him questions just on the off chance it was a former rival and then request that they didn’t interview them?

In case you can’t tell whether I’m being sarcastic or not, the answer is no. As far as I am aware Lewis did not make a request to F1 for Nico not to do the interviews at any races.

And as for this weekend I was due to be doing both qualifying and race post session top 3s but ended up not doing so.

I’m not sure if that’s down to a request from Lewis.

Source

But if you'd rather believe the highly respected Junaid Samodien over someone who actually works along with FOM and should be in the know, then you're welcome to run with that.


I didn't know it was such a sensitive topic, but neither reddit or your quote from Buxton actually proves anything wrong, contrary to your claims. Not that I think the rumour is true (or that I really care for that matter). Enough of the OT?

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
Covalent wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Junglist wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Didn't Lewis even somehow manage to veto having Rosberg doing the podium interview when he was up there? That would suggest that it's Lewis with the bee in the bonnet not the other way round.



That was proven to be false and just a rumour some guy on twitter had started.

If you want to find out a bit more

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/90yllb/nico_rosberg_congratulates_lewis_hamilton_and/e2uaigx/?st=jz4agup6&sh=0aab65ee

I think it was Bild who came out with the original story, and Nico himself has gone on record that he was supposed to do the interview but a few days prior to the race they had him replaced. The Bild story then circulated on all the major outlets:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... icial-role

I don't see anything in the reddit link that proves the rumour wrong?


And where did BILD get this news from? It all started as a tweet from some random guy online. Rosberg only says it was cancelled, he doesn't know why. Who did BILD learn this information from or is it purely a conspiracy? There's a reason why many forums, Reddit especially, do not take much from BILD without a pinch of salt.

And if we are just going off the words of "he said, she said" how about we take the words of Will Buxton, you know, a guy actually employed by FOM to head proceedings and host their weekend content.

Will Buxton wrote:
Do you seriously think a driver would go to the trouble of finding out who was due to be asking him questions just on the off chance it was a former rival and then request that they didn’t interview them?

In case you can’t tell whether I’m being sarcastic or not, the answer is no. As far as I am aware Lewis did not make a request to F1 for Nico not to do the interviews at any races.

And as for this weekend I was due to be doing both qualifying and race post session top 3s but ended up not doing so.

I’m not sure if that’s down to a request from Lewis.

Source

But if you'd rather believe the highly respected Junaid Samodien over someone who actually works along with FOM and should be in the know, then you're welcome to run with that.


I didn't know it was such a sensitive topic, but neither reddit or your quote from Buxton actually proves anything wrong, contrary to your claims. Not that I think the rumour is true (or that I really care for that matter). Enough of the OT?


It's not a sensitive topic. I just rather push the angle with more credibility than run with the story of sour grapes.

Buxton doesn't prove it wrong, he basically calls it nonsense. I just think he has more credibility than someone not involved in FOM so I'd take his angle on it over someone trying to create a rumor. You're free to believe whichever you wish.

It's the same as what happened with the Netflix story. A huge fuss was created over a misquote. People are too quick to judge someone by the clickbait headlines these days.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Posts: 2419
Hamilton is too busy getting wasted, being a wannabe gangster, not going to the gym, making crappy clothes and punching kids in the face to bother with who is hosting podium interviews, don't you know?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 6698
Junglist wrote:
shoot999 wrote:

Unusually then the FIA must of confirmed it by word of mouth; but only to this guy. I would have thought the bigger story would have been the total control that Hamilton must now have over the FIA, FOM and Liberty. If the story was true of course.


I suppose he is able to stop Netflix being able to film whenever he wants. After his last trip to Germany maybe he'll use his powers to veto that race next year

He will also have grid girls reinstated as he likes grid girls.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
FormulaFun wrote:
Hamilton is too busy getting wasted, being a wannabe gangster, not going to the gym, making crappy clothes and punching kids in the face to bother with who is hosting podium interviews, don't you know?


Don't forget, he is also very fond of spraying champagne at poor defenceless women on the podium (Jeez that was a storm in a tea cup)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Posts: 15603
Junglist wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
Hamilton is too busy getting wasted, being a wannabe gangster, not going to the gym, making crappy clothes and punching kids in the face to bother with who is hosting podium interviews, don't you know?


Don't forget, he is also very fond of spraying champagne at poor defenceless women on the podium (Jeez that was a storm in a tea cup)


Don't forget the throwaway "boys don't wear dresses comment" on Insta that was taken to be his considered opinion on gender politics.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am
Posts: 2891
My favourite. A number of quickly deleted tweets by the great and good of british motor racing following their complaints about him not attending their annual circle jerk

https://twitter.com/essaarGP/status/805 ... -explained


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
Posts: 138
Same as when he was called 'pathetic' for wanting to skip the media duties after Niki had passed away. Then, to make things even better, people criticised his clothes at Niki's funeral despite it being a tradition Austrian hat!

He really is held to some weird standards both on and off the track that others seem to get a free pass for.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], G926, Glasnost and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group