4.Kimi matches Alonso

5.Fast Ferarri

6.Fast McLaren

7.Kevin Magnussen matches Jenson BUtton

8.Fast Williams

9.Valteri Bottas Matching Felipe Massa

10.Unreliability :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 am 

You nailed pretty much everything. Bernie going to jail and the FOM's take of revenue reduced to 20% (rest distributed directly to the teams) would be my only addition.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 am 

I don't mind Seb and Vettel winning again but I want them to be tested properly! A very close championship where the front 2 or 3 teams are very evenly matched and whoever comes out on top you can say that driver made the difference as the teams where all so close!
I also want to see the back 2 teams come much closer to the other teams,they really have no excuses anymore and should really be doing better by now!
I also hope Massa does well at Williams,hope the move gives him new motivation!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:32 am 

Pretty much what Brundle said during qualifying, "Look! Formula 1 drivers, actually DRIVING Formula 1 cars! They're having to modulate the throttle, I hope its like this next year, in the dry!"

That's what I want to see.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 am 

GoOnJenson wrote:
Pretty much what Brundle said during qualifying, "Look! Formula 1 drivers, actually DRIVING Formula 1 cars! They're having to modulate the throttle, I hope its like this next year, in the dry!"

That's what I want to see.

The current engines are so lacking in torque that they can pretty much just nail the throttle and not worry about it spinning the wheels?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:41 am 

Tyres that can be driven hard for more than 15 laps.

And Williams to be competitive.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:41 am 

A breakaway series...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:26 am 

1. Race-winning if not championship-challenging machinery at the disposal of all sitting WDC and their team-mates, then as many again plus one. That means Alonso, Button, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Vettel and, by extension, Ricciardo, Magnussen and Rosberg. Then let's see Perez, Grosjean, Bottas, Hulkenberg and, yes, Maldonado in sight of victory as well.

2. Red Bull, Ferrari, Lotus, McLaren and, yes, Williams all ought to be challenging for race wins. A surprise from Sauber or Caterham would be nice. Oh, go on then: Force India too.

3. A Daniel Ricciardo who quickly gets into the habit of out-qualifying (if not out-racing) his team-mate.

4. An absolute humdinger of a battle at Ferrari. I'm talking tension you could cut with a cricket stump and on-track scraps that look impossible in nature. It has to be epic!

5. First wins for: Grosjean, Ricciardo, Bottas, Hulkenberg and Perez (Sergio's maiden win might come at Silverstone, say).

6. 2014 Australian GP winner: Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull). Sauber complete the podium.

7. 2014 Austrian GP winner: Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso). Ferrari compete the podium.

8. 2014 Russian GP podium: Valtteri Bottas (Williams); Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari); Kevin Magnussen (McLaren). DNF: Bianchi, Chilton, Kvyat, Sirotkin.

9. 2014 Mexican GP winner: Sergio Perez (Sauber). McLaren complete the podium.

10. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th place in the WDC to go (in no particular order) to Alonso, Button, Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am 

Just one thing: OVERSTEER!