planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 am 

Forgive me if this is completely dumb and I am missing something very simple.....but how do you multi-quote on this forum?

Other forums I use have a button you just click on the relative posts and then click add reply, all the posts are in the reply box individually and away you go.

Any help most appreciated :D

2014 Championship : 21st after Germany

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 am 

Click post reply button. Then below the text box, where you compose your message you will see something like this: "Topic review - How do you multi-quote....?" where you can find list of recent posts. On the right side of each of messages in topic review you will find quote button. Clicking it will bring quote to your textbox. You can quote more than one message.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:26 am 

Thanks dizlexic :thumbup:

2014 Championship : 21st after Germany

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:30 am 

fatboy72 wrote:
Forgive me if this is completely dumb and I am missing something very simple.....but how do you multi-quote on this forum?

Other forums I use have a button you just click on the relative posts and then click add reply, all the posts are in the reply box individually and away you go.

dizlexik wrote:
Click post reply button. Then below the text box, where you compose your message you will see something like this: "Topic review - How do you multi-quote....?" where you can find list of recent posts. On the right side of each of messages in topic review you will find quote button. Clicking it will bring quote to your textbox. You can quote more than one message.

fatboy72 wrote:

Hey I didn't know this before!!! Thanks dizlexik :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:16 am 

fatboy72 wrote:

dizlexik wrote:
fatboy72 wrote:
SnakeSVT2003 wrote:
fatboy72 wrote:

dizlexik wrote:

fatboy72 wrote:

nor did i, thanks!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 am 

vikz22 wrote:
fatboy72 wrote:

dizlexik wrote:
fatboy72 wrote:
SnakeSVT2003 wrote:
fatboy72 wrote:

dizlexik wrote:

fatboy72 wrote:

nor did i, thanks!!

Yup, me neither, thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 am 

Never knew that either, though I feel everyone on the internet quotes too much anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 am 

Quote:
Quote:
mac_d wrote:
Never knew that either, though I feel everyone on the internet quotes too much anyway.

i don't know what you mean

I don't quote that much

also, i don't ever quote myself!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am 

vikz22 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
mac_d wrote:

I don't quote that much

Nor me :uhoh:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 am 

moby wrote:
vikz22 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
mac_d wrote:

I don't quote that much

Nor me :uhoh:

well, not that often