planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 325
Location: Fourth rock from the Sun!
8O


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4


http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... xbZgB5UNO8


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Everyday you know more.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 3176
Towards the bottom of page 2!
http://forum.planet-f1.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3737&start=40

But yes, they are some of the curelest! The Japanese go all out though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-bvTJxtms

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 325
Location: Fourth rock from the Sun!
:lol:

I wish I could speak Japanese.

:lol:

_________________
Everyday you know more.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 5382
Funny :D

_________________
..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 3201
Some guys where I worked covered a board of plywood with paper 'brickwork' pattern and put it against the door to the carpark so it looked like the door opened onto a wall. When the lift came back up, they had done the same to that door.

I thought it was hilarious, but one of the women in the lift with us was off work for several months and claimed off the company, so the boys were fired.

_________________
I have nothing to offer but blood, oil, gears, and sweat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am
Posts: 4898
Pretty cruel indeed.

A different kind of (also Japanese) cruelty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirhQrbDe5Y
Especially "mission II", starting at +- 2:40...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 3176
mds wrote:
Pretty cruel indeed.

A different kind of (also Japanese) cruelty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirhQrbDe5Y
Especially "mission II", starting at +- 2:40...

OMG that is amazing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm
Posts: 1071
Location: The Finnish forests
I usually laugh at pranks, but those ones in the elevator go so far across the line they leave me feeling nothing but anger towards the people who decided they would go that far to scare people to such an extent.

If I had been in that elevator, the prank could've gone wrong. If I'm not mistaken, that may actually have happened.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 5382
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838
This went too far. The worst thing that they still asked to make hoaxs after that :( :( :(

_________________
..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 3176
dizlexik wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838
This went too far. The worst thing that they still asked to make hoaxs after that :( :( :(

I may be controversial here, but this is in no way the hoaxers fault. I'd say it is partly the media for the way they handled the story, portraying the nurse as being stupid and also the hospital management. Even though they say they have supported the nurses involved, there must have been some external pressure on the nurse, be it from colleagues or the public, and her possibly weak emotional state was not taken seriously enough by those around her if they had noticed it already.

It is deeply sad, but we cannot hold the Australian DJ's to blame for a womans possible emotional or mental illness.

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 5382
minchy wrote:
dizlexik wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838
This went too far. The worst thing that they still asked to make hoaxs after that :( :( :(

I may be controversial here, but this is in no way the hoaxers fault. I'd say it is partly the media for the way they handled the story, portraying the nurse as being stupid and also the hospital management. Even though they say they have supported the nurses involved, there must have been some external pressure on the nurse, be it from colleagues or the public, and her possibly weak emotional state was not taken seriously enough by those around her if they had noticed it already.

It is deeply sad, but we cannot hold the Australian DJ's to blame for a womans possible emotional or mental illness.

But my point is that according to one article that DJs encouraged ppl to continue doing such pranks even after her death.

_________________
..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 3176
dizlexik wrote:
minchy wrote:
dizlexik wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838
This went too far. The worst thing that they still asked to make hoaxs after that :( :( :(

I may be controversial here, but this is in no way the hoaxers fault. I'd say it is partly the media for the way they handled the story, portraying the nurse as being stupid and also the hospital management. Even though they say they have supported the nurses involved, there must have been some external pressure on the nurse, be it from colleagues or the public, and her possibly weak emotional state was not taken seriously enough by those around her if they had noticed it already.

It is deeply sad, but we cannot hold the Australian DJ's to blame for a womans possible emotional or mental illness.

But my point is that according to one article that DJs encouraged ppl to continue doing such pranks even after her death.

really?! Either I fully missed that or it's another article you're talking about. If its true, then I hope they o my encouraged people before they knew if her death but after it had happened.

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 am
Posts: 1010
Eep, hadn't even seen that news until now...

I don't think you can blame the hoaxers, but they will still have that playing on their conscience for the rest of their lives, whether they were responsible or not.

I can't believe it happened though, you have to wonder what must have been going on behind the scenes at the hospital to make an outgoing, well-liked person go to that extreme.

Not good....and a worrying indictment of the media and society as a whole...
:(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 1386
This sorry business with the nurse reminds me of a South Park episode called 'Free Willzyak'. If you've seen it you might understand what I'm on about.

I agree the DJs shouldn't be blamed for her death. She must have had some serious long term issues in her life to do that. A couple of days of media harassment is no doubt intrusive but it would all have blown over in a week and been pretty much forgotten about.

The corpse in the lift is well beyond the boundaries of what I'd consider decent. Some of those poor girls would be having nightmares for weeks after that. If I'd have been in that situation I'd have kicked the living crap out of that bloke. I'm not trying to look macho, I'd probably have shat myself too but with nowhere to run, self preservation kicks in.

_________________
I remember when this website was all fields.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group