planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 pm 

Anyone else a bit disappointed it didn't happen?
Would have been awesome. Blackness. The end.

Happy Christmas everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:52 pm 

Maybe today is the last day and the world doesn't end until midnight. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 pm 

SnakeSVT2003 wrote:

Well plenty of the world are already on the 22nd

Oh and Bernie, National flags should be raised not flipped. Sort it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm 

to be fair, it is the last 21st of December 2012 we'll ever see, unless we invent a time machine (patent pending)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm 

Asphalt_World wrote:
SnakeSVT2003 wrote:

Well plenty of the world are already on the 22nd

Maybe the whole world has to be on the 22nd. :twisted:

I just want the world to end is all. Is that so wrong?! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:18 am 

SnakeSVT2003 wrote:

You know what. I've been having a bit of a bastard of a time lately. Mostly work is kicking my ass and no one wants to shag me. But tonight I went out with my pals and at the end it was 3am and my and my two best mates were still standing talking about movies, games and comic books. I thought we wouldn't be pals after leaving school, but 6 year later, it is still the three of us that are brothers. I do consider them brothers. I fucking love those lads. So I'm glad the world hasn't ended. Because I don't believe in an after life (i'm not a great Cathloc am I?) I am thankful that I have the chance for more nights like this. We had a good curry. Some good drinks and most of all I see through my own bullshit for once and notice that all my bitching and moaning is fucking nothing. Sure, I thought I'd be further down my path. Thought I'd maybe be on my way to a family. thought I might be happier. thought I might be richer. Thought I might be in better shape. Thought I might just be different. But in the end, all it takes for the bullshit and anger to go is a night with my two best pals. And really, that is all I need. I was smiling on my walk home. I was grinning ear to ear. I never realised, but the friends I have are actually something special. It's not even who they are. It's the stupid shit we have done. Nights drinking until 3am. Nights sitting watching Arnie movies. Nights setting off £10 or less of fireworks we bought out of a bargain bin. Those nights, those are the very ones worth living for. Those very nights, tiny and inconsequential in the scheme of our planet or this universe are the exact same nights that form the memories I'll look back on. So yeah, it's wrong to want the world to end. For me, there is just too much fun still to be had. If it all ended tomorrow, I'd die happy. I've had a great run and raised some hell. But do I want it to end, oh god no. Life is too much damn fun.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 am 

mac_d wrote:
You know what. I've been having a bit of a bastard of a time lately. Mostly work is kicking my ass and no one wants to shag me. But tonight I went out with my pals and at the end it was 3am and my and my two best mates were still standing talking about movies, games and comic books. I thought we wouldn't be pals after leaving school, but 6 year later, it is still the three of us that are brothers. I do consider them brothers. I fucking love those lads. So I'm glad the world hasn't ended. Because I don't believe in an after life (i'm not a great Cathloc am I?) I am thankful that I have the chance for more nights like this. We had a good curry. Some good drinks and most of all I see through my own bullshit for once and notice that all my bitching and moaning is fucking nothing. Sure, I thought I'd be further down my path. Thought I'd maybe be on my way to a family. thought I might be happier. thought I might be richer. Thought I might be in better shape. Thought I might just be different. But in the end, all it takes for the bullshit and anger to go is a night with my two best pals. And really, that is all I need. I was smiling on my walk home. I was grinning ear to ear. I never realised, but the friends I have are actually something special. It's not even who they are. It's the stupid shit we have done. Nights drinking until 3am. Nights sitting watching Arnie movies. Nights setting off £10 or less of fireworks we bought out of a bargain bin. Those nights, those are the very ones worth living for. Those very nights, tiny and inconsequential in the scheme of our planet or this universe are the exact same nights that form the memories I'll look back on. So yeah, it's wrong to want the world to end. For me, there is just too much fun still to be had. If it all ended tomorrow, I'd die happy. I've had a great run and raised some hell. But do I want it to end, oh god no. Life is too much damn fun.

Appreciate you posted that at four in the morning and that whisky might have been involved in it's composing but you ought to cross post that to the positive thread. 8) :)

/edit: I see you've already been to the positive thread. :) :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:36 am 

I'm still here.

Worst apocalypse ever.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 pm 

phyz wrote:
I'm still here.

Worst apocalypse ever.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. - Robert Pirsig

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 pm 

sultanofhyd wrote:
phyz wrote:
I'm still here.

Worst apocalypse ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mac_d wrote:
SnakeSVT2003 wrote:

Good for you, man. I remember those days. I still have days like those here and there but it's not the same as it was 10 years ago. Back then, the friends I had were insane. :lol: We did all kinds of awesome things and got into all kinds of trouble just running around LA on random nights. There's just something about nighttime that IMO adds a degree of epicness to everything. I always felt like I could do whatever I wanted, like LA was my own personal playground.

MrMuttley wrote:

Appreciate you posted that at four in the morning and that whisky might have been involved in it's composing but you ought to cross post that to the positive thread. 8) :)

/edit: I see you've already been to the positive thread. :) :)

Yes I'm sure there was some whiskey involved there. :D