planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm 

I guess he is too enamoured with the Hip Hop lifestyle of his homies in the US

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 pm 

Race2win wrote:

I'm guessing that comes part and parcel when your girlfriend is Nicole Scherzinger.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:01 pm 

why is calling someone a homie considered trying to act cool but calling someone dude isn't?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 pm 

Moore wrote:
I seriously don't understand how owning a dog and posting a few pictures on Twitter is trying hard aha. I've known people with far greater dog obsessions, my Grandma had like 20 pictures alone in her living room of her dogs...

I guess if you don't like how Lewis Hamilton is as a person on Twitter then there's no point in following him.

I don't know that you have to particularly like someone to follow them on twitter, from a technical information gathering standpoint Hamilton has revealed confidential team data in the past via twitter, I imagine all the teams follow him, not to mention the ever present comedy factor with such classic gaffes as the button unfollowed me wah wah rant etc.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 pm 

Moore wrote:
Race2win wrote:

I'm guessing that comes part and parcel when your girlfriend is Nicole Scherzinger.

That always strikes me as an odd one, I don't get what this beautiful thirty something vixen see's in the harmless, little on the short side and slightly dorky multi-millionaire cash loaded Hamilton?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:11 pm 

nike2die4 wrote:
why is calling someone a homie considered trying to act cool but calling someone dude isn't?

Dude is equally cringeworthy in my opinion, usually spoken by skateboarding Tony Hawk wannabe cretins here in the UK.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:53 pm 

viariani wrote:
Moore wrote:
Race2win wrote:

That always strikes me as an odd one, I don't get what this beautiful thirty something vixen see's in the harmless, little on the short side and slightly dorky multi-millionaire cash loaded Hamilton?

The kid just can't catch a break in any aspect of his life with you, can he?

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 pm 

viariani wrote:
Moore wrote:
Race2win wrote:

Couldn't really expect anything more from you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm 

viariani wrote:
Moore wrote:
Race2win wrote:

It's almost funny how obsessively you hate him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 pm 

By saying hes enamoured by the hip hop life doesnt mean that I hate him. Hes a good driver and Im sure hes a great person too. Hes constantly in the news, if hes doing it on purpose or unknowingly, I dont know. But it just feels like he trying too hard.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:11 pm 

phyz wrote:
viariani wrote:
Moore wrote:
Race2win wrote:

Oh stop being such a drama queen, I don't hate Hamilton at all, that's the classic Debbie McGee gag from the Mrs Merton show. I've already said if I ever met him I'd probably be starstruck, your speculation is way off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm 

viariani wrote:
phyz wrote:
viariani wrote:
Moore wrote:
Race2win wrote:

Oh stop being such a drama queen, I don't hate Hamilton at all, that's the classic Debbie McGee gag from the Mrs Merton show. I've already said if I ever met him I'd probably be starstruck, your speculation is way off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0

I was going to stick up for you with that gag, I got it straight away, but I guess you've got to be old enough and British to remember it if you haven't seen it on a random clip show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 pm 

The joke fell flat straight away because Nicole was already a multimillionaire prior to meeting Lewis.

Oh and Bernie, National flags should be raised not flipped. Sort it!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 pm 

viariani wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:

Dude is equally cringeworthy in my opinion, usually spoken by skateboarding Tony Hawk wannabe cretins here in the UK.

well seeing as the only thing i know about Tony Hawk is that he is a skater guy who is supposed to be good but still use dude then that kinda throws your narrow minded assumption away,doesn't it? calling someone my homie or my dude or mate etc doesn't mean you are trying to act cool...some of you need to stop trying to spin a negative thing on everything as it just makes you seem envious and that is pathetic to say the least.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm 

viariani wrote:
Moore wrote:
I seriously don't understand how owning a dog and posting a few pictures on Twitter is trying hard aha. I've known people with far greater dog obsessions, my Grandma had like 20 pictures alone in her living room of her dogs...

I guess if you don't like how Lewis Hamilton is as a person on Twitter then there's no point in following him.

I don't know that you have to particularly like someone to follow them on twitter, from a technical information gathering standpoint Hamilton has revealed confidential team data in the past via twitter, I imagine all the teams follow him, not to mention the ever present comedy factor with such classic gaffes as the button unfollowed me wah wah rant etc.

driver twitter pages are not always the place to get up to date news if that's what you are looking for on twitter and just because someone does something once doesn't mean there is a tendency there as you make it seem like that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 pm 

@Nike2die4: Twitting team data and ranting about Button those are 2 gaffes. Not one

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 pm 

Race2win wrote:
@Nike2die4: Twitting team data and ranting about Button those are 2 gaffes. Not one

let's hang him!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:36 pm 

nike2die4 wrote:
Race2win wrote:

let's hang him!!!

Nahhh..... What fun would that be? Watching his "diehard" fans arguing with the world over silly issues is more fun. Well irritating sometimes, but fun mostly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 pm 

Race2win wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
Race2win wrote:

let's hang him!!!

Nahhh..... What fun would that be? Watching his "diehard" fans arguing with the world over silly issues is more fun. Well irritating sometimes, but fun mostly.

lol as much as watching his critics try to put a negative spin on everything? i mean i've heard it all today with someone trying to say he is trying to hard by buying a dog then he flip flops and says ohh it's not about buying the dog,it's about posting pictures of it. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 pm 

@Nike2die4: Dog comments are fine. What i find more fun is his fans trying to prove he is invincible and flawless and therefore the "Chosen One".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:26 pm 

Race2win wrote:
@Nike2die4: Dog comments are fine. What i find more fun is his fans trying to prove he is invincible and flawless and therefore the "Chosen One".

i dont see that here though,no need of whinging about something that isn't happening. :-P however what we do see is people trying to put a negative spin on things,i didn't say you but it's quite evident in this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm 

nike2die4 wrote:
Race2win wrote:

i dont see that here though,no need of whinging about something that isn't happening. :-P however what we do see is people trying to put a negative spin on things,i didn't say you but it's quite evident in this thread.

The main site is a riot. Oh but I have seen it in here man. I sure have.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm 

Asphalt_World wrote:
The joke fell flat straight away because Nicole was already a multimillionaire prior to meeting Lewis.

I knew that, didn't stop a gaggle of bellwits trying to take the shocked moral high ground though did it ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 pm 

viariani wrote:
Asphalt_World wrote:

I knew that, didn't stop a gaggle of bellwits trying to take the shocked moral high ground though did it ;)

people laughing at you doesn't mean they are taking the moral high ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 pm 

Inappropriate post removed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 pm 

Race2win wrote:

Uh oh, careful, don't upset the Hamilton mafia :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:01 am 

viariani wrote:
There was no evidence of humour in those replies, simply feigned outrage at the girlfriend joke ;) And also don't judge my responses by the same lily livered standards you seem to possess, it'll take more than your weak donkey bollocks to get my back up sunshine ;)

:lol: :lol: this is quite sad really.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:59 am 

Inappropriate post removed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:37 am 

viariani wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
viariani wrote:
There was no evidence of humour in those replies, simply feigned outrage at the girlfriend joke ;) And also don't judge my responses by the same lily livered standards you seem to possess, it'll take more than your weak donkey bollocks to get my back up sunshine ;)

:lol: :lol: this is quite sad really.

:lol: :lol: Nike pukes up a gherkin poor nothing reply. I've experienced some drooling fuckbags before now but this clown is priceless :lol: :lol:

keep up with the insults kid...you won't last long here,that's why am laughing,we see alot of you in here.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 am 

minchy wrote:
Nothing wrong with having a private jet, but owning a British bulldog is just encouraging the breeders to keep doing what they're doing and breeding dogs that are total abominations of what bulldogs used to be and a very sick breed.

Umm the breed of dog is called an English Bulldog,and yes they are not quite the same as what they used to be because bull baiting is no longer an acceptable sport in our society. They are far from a sick breed if purchased from a reputable breeder with good bloodlines just as any breed would be. Mine is the most loving and loyal dog that I have ever owned. Now if I could only have a personal jet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 am 

Where does it say Lewis to share flights with Alonso for flyaway races?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am 

Canadian Stig wrote:
minchy wrote:
Nothing wrong with having a private jet, but owning a British bulldog is just encouraging the breeders to keep doing what they're doing and breeding dogs that are total abominations of what bulldogs used to be and a very sick breed.

Umm the breed of dog is called an English Bulldog,and yes they are not quite the same as what they used to be because bull baiting is no longer an acceptable sport in our society. They are far from a sick breed if purchased from a reputable breeder with good bloodlines just as any breed would be. Mine is the most loving and loyal dog that I have ever owned. Now if I could only have a personal jet

I'm not saying that they're not loving and loyal and wonderful animals, after all, they're dogs! But they do have the highest rates for joint issues and hip dysplacia of any dog breed, breathing issues and worst of all most pups are born by caesarean (by reputable breeders) due to overly large heads and too narrow hips. Although, weirdly, I think that American breed British Bulldogs are are generally much healthier in old age than ones breed in the UK :?

I guessing you're Canadian, and over you're side of the pond they may be called English. But here they're usually British, or just bulldog's.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am 

Sheepgobba wrote:

We did see a lot of public display of affection from both of them last year. So who knows...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 am 

Race2win wrote:
Sheepgobba wrote:

We did see a lot of public display of affection from both of them last year. So who knows...

wow people always said they should get room,if they fly together does that constitute as getting a room? :-P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 pm 

Personally, I think Hamilton has invested in the wrong mode of transport. If I were on his money, i would have bought a boat. I mean, massive, Spanish Galleon looking thing. Just so I could turn up at Monaco in full Pirate costume :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:23 pm 

nike2die4 wrote:
Race2win wrote:
Sheepgobba wrote:

wow people always said they should get room,if they fly together does that constitute as getting a room? :-P

I guess it should. Also that would be the mile high club too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:49 pm 

Race2win wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
Race2win wrote:
Sheepgobba wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm 

AngusWolfe wrote:
Personally, I think Hamilton has invested in the wrong mode of transport. If I were on his money, i would have bought a boat. I mean, massive, Spanish Galleon looking thing. Just so I could turn up at Monaco in full Pirate costume :P

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 am 

Race2win wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
Race2win wrote:
Sheepgobba wrote:

8O :lol: