planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:29 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Posts: 1297
Bayern 7-0 8O 8O !!!


wow! 2 weeks, 2 games in which a club has scored 7!!!


great, great Champions league season this year!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 12
Defensively, the problem wasn’t the formation, but the fact the centre-backs both had awful games, and Bayern’s wingers were on fire. Some defences can defend more than capably with four players in front protecting them, but Basel let Mario Gomez have countless opportunities.

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Sky Sports news is Claiming Fergie has stated Berbatov will leave the club in the summer.....

When in fact he's stated he MIGHT be leaving the club in the summer

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Sorry Mr E, but i have to do this...

WHAT THE HELL IS DROGBA PLAYING AT????? haven't seen such a blatant bit of play acting since my sister pretended to be annoyed earlier..... :thumbdown:

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am
Posts: 1308
Dr Lee wrote:
Sorry Mr E, but i have to do this...

WHAT THE HELL IS DROGBA PLAYING AT????? haven't seen such a blatant bit of play acting since my sister pretended to be annoyed earlier..... :thumbdown:

it was too funny especially when he was on the floor and you could see him open his eyes momentarily to see what was happening,i like how the did it in slow mo too,i also like how even though the guy hit him on the arm,it seemed to affect Drogba's face :lol:....they just better hope they don't draw Bayern or Barcelona cuz no diving would save them from some good old thumping.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
nike2die4 wrote:
Dr Lee wrote:
Sorry Mr E, but i have to do this...

WHAT THE HELL IS DROGBA PLAYING AT????? haven't seen such a blatant bit of play acting since my sister pretended to be annoyed earlier..... :thumbdown:

it was too funny especially when he was on the floor and you could see him open his eyes momentarily to see what was happening,i like how the did it in slow mo too,i also like how even though the guy hit him on the arm,it seemed to affect Drogba's face :lol:....they just better hope they don't draw Bayern or Barcelona cuz no diving would save them from some good old thumping.


I must admit i'm looking forward to Chelsea V Barca in the CL this year... would be a lot of fun for this MUFC fan seeing someone else getting ripped to shreds by them :twisted:

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 1:01 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Barcelona
nike2die4 wrote:
Dr Lee wrote:
Sorry Mr E, but i have to do this...

WHAT THE HELL IS DROGBA PLAYING AT????? haven't seen such a blatant bit of play acting since my sister pretended to be annoyed earlier..... :thumbdown:

it was too funny especially when he was on the floor and you could see him open his eyes momentarily to see what was happening,i like how the did it in slow mo too,i also like how even though the guy hit him on the arm,it seemed to affect Drogba's face :lol:....they just better hope they don't draw Bayern or Barcelona cuz no diving would save them from some good old thumping.


lol indeed maybe he´s befriended Barca's Busquets ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 1:01 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Barcelona
abidal ill again ... undergoing liver transplant shortly ... that sux, no one was expecting that, what a low blow :(

Image

http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=390412


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Horrible news :-((

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 7798
aww :(

_________________
eeee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Posts: 1297
Blacklotus wrote:
abidal ill again ... undergoing liver transplant shortly ... that sux, no one was expecting that, what a low blow :(

Image

http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=390412



:( :(


i wish him a speedy and full recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
I cannot believe that we gave up the way we did tonight.... gotta be one of the worst MUFC performances i've seen in a while....

and that's counting in the drubbing we got from City & the collapse at the end of that game.

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 1:01 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Barcelona
vikz22 wrote:
Blacklotus wrote:
abidal ill again ... undergoing liver transplant shortly ... that sux, no one was expecting that, what a low blow :(

Image

http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=390412



:( :(


i wish him a speedy and full recovery


it's been shocking news and real low blow to all of us.

there is this small news I don´t think it made it to the english media. It is a letter from a parent he wrote to a local newspaper last January 2012. I have translated it so you can better see the kind of guy Abidal is. As it happens, every year by January all Barcelona players go to visit to Hospital Sant Joan de deu. It is a children hospital where you can find all sort of dramas. The bring on gifts and talk to the chilldren in the worst condition to try to make them smile even if it is just for one day.

Well, this is what happened to him and a kid, just two months ago, explained by his parent in a letter :

"You´ve got in the head the same Abidal has in the liver, and tomorrow they will take it off" that's the only thing i was able to tell my 15 years old son, completly overwhelmed by the terribe news i had know just 2 minutes ago. "Dad buy me an abidal t-shirt. i will fight like him and win my champions", he answered. He didnt cry. He was the only one that didnt. He went into surgery with the t-shirt on and had it hung in front of his bed, like a kind of sacred object, during the whole stance in the hospital. One week after the surgery, as it happens, I met Abidal in one shop, whom I had not met ever before. I explained him our case, and shown him in my mobile all the pics I had of my son wearing his t-shirt in the hospital. I thanked him the strength he had given to us with his example "i also want to meet abidal" said my son to me when i told him.

After 5 months of surgery, chemo and radiotherapy, past Jan the 5th a few Barça players came to the hospital. In our plant 3 of the designed players where Puyol, alexis and Eric abidal, thanks to a nurse that managed to assign Eric to us. As Abidal entered in the hospital room he hugged my son who for the first time, could not stop crying. "come on, come on bro, I am here to cheer you up! I am also fighting this illness, I am going to build a foundation that cheers and gives massages to kids!", he told my son.

Sweet, tendersome, cheerful, he hugged him over and over for ten minutes. We all were very emotional and grateful. Before he left, due a comment about his watch, he took off his Rolex Daytona and put it on the kid saying "take it, i want you to have this. My name is on the watch back" It was imposible to change his mind and give him back the watch. "what is worth doesn't matter anymore, i want him to be happy"

He hugged us and moved on to other hospital rooms. I looked at my son, I will never forget the happiness expression in his face, I had forgotten that. By night he turned up the light a few times to look that the inscription behind the watch. My wife and I don´t know how to thank enough Abidal doe his attention and generosity. The least we could do is write this letter.

The players visit helped the kids mood more than any pill. This makes of Barça more than a club. We admire Pep, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol but whatever happens, the biggest idol of our family will always be Abidal. For us is more than a player. Lots of health to ill kids and a big hug to their parents. "

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/20 ... ancer.html

I real hero. Beyond any colors you can only feel very very sad to see how a cancer-fighting icon like him will have to undergo through another episode like this to keep on winning battles to win this war against the illness. This people are an example and have my deepest admiration. And it´s not only what they´re doing, but how they are doing it. Puyol said it had to be Abidal the one that cheered the team up after receiving the news. Just like with the always cheerful and smiling Sir Bobby Robson, I will certainly find courage and inspiration on them if I ever have to fight this war too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Posts: 1297
Blacklotus wrote:
vikz22 wrote:
Blacklotus wrote:
abidal ill again ... undergoing liver transplant shortly ... that sux, no one was expecting that, what a low blow :(

Image

http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=390412



:( :(


i wish him a speedy and full recovery


it's been shocking news and real low blow to all of us.

there is this small news I don´t think it made it to the english media. It is a letter from a parent he wrote to a local newspaper last January 2012. I have translated it so you can better see the kind of guy Abidal is. As it happens, every year by January all Barcelona players go to visit to Hospital Sant Joan de deu. It is a children hospital where you can find all sort of dramas. The bring on gifts and talk to the chilldren in the worst condition to try to make them smile even if it is just for one day.

Well, this is what happened to him and a kid, just two months ago, explained by his parent in a letter :

"You´ve got in the head the same Abidal has in the liver, and tomorrow they will take it off" that's the only thing i was able to tell my 15 years old son, completly overwhelmed by the terribe news i had know just 2 minutes ago. "Dad buy me an abidal t-shirt. i will fight like him and win my champions", he answered. He didnt cry. He was the only one that didnt. He went into surgery with the t-shirt on and had it hung in front of his bed, like a kind of sacred object, during the whole stance in the hospital. One week after the surgery, as it happens, I met Abidal in one shop, whom I had not met ever before. I explained him our case, and shown him in my mobile all the pics I had of my son wearing his t-shirt in the hospital. I thanked him the strength he had given to us with his example "i also want to meet abidal" said my son to me when i told him.

After 5 months of surgery, chemo and radiotherapy, past Jan the 5th a few Barça players came to the hospital. In our plant 3 of the designed players where Puyol, alexis and Eric abidal, thanks to a nurse that managed to assign Eric to us. As Abidal entered in the hospital room he hugged my son who for the first time, could not stop crying. "come on, come on bro, I am here to cheer you up! I am also fighting this illness, I am going to build a foundation that cheers and gives massages to kids!", he told my son.

Sweet, tendersome, cheerful, he hugged him over and over for ten minutes. We all were very emotional and grateful. Before he left, due a comment about his watch, he took off his Rolex Daytona and put it on the kid saying "take it, i want you to have this. My name is on the watch back" It was imposible to change his mind and give him back the watch. "what is worth doesn't matter anymore, i want him to be happy"

He hugged us and moved on to other hospital rooms. I looked at my son, I will never forget the happiness expression in his face, I had forgotten that. By night he turned up the light a few times to look that the inscription behind the watch. My wife and I don´t know how to thank enough Abidal doe his attention and generosity. The least we could do is write this letter.

The players visit helped the kids mood more than any pill. This makes of Barça more than a club. We admire Pep, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol but whatever happens, the biggest idol of our family will always be Abidal. For us is more than a player. Lots of health to ill kids and a big hug to their parents. "

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/20 ... ancer.html

I real hero. Beyond any colors you can only feel very very sad to see how a cancer-fighting icon like him will have to undergo through another episode like this to keep on winning battles to win this war against the illness. This people are an example and have my deepest admiration. And it´s not only what they´re doing, but how they are doing it. Puyol said it had to be Abidal the one that cheered the team up after receiving the news. Just like with the always cheerful and smiling Sir Bobby Robson, I will certainly find courage and inspiration on them if I ever have to fight this war too.



:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

true professional, both on and off the field, a model footballer and model human being, rare in the current climate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 2567
Dr Lee wrote:
Sorry Mr E, but i have to do this...

WHAT THE HELL IS DROGBA PLAYING AT????? haven't seen such a blatant bit of play acting since my sister pretended to be annoyed earlier..... :thumbdown:


I was at the East stand and didn't really see the incident that well, but I said at the time to the people around me it looked like diving. DD showed his bad side there and I can honestly say I am ashamed over behaviour like that.

About the other impressions that magical night. It had already started great with some fantastic London weather and I went to Stamford Bridge with the mindset that Chelsea would probably not advance but that it would be a great night anyway. And what a night it was! I was nervous for the entire game and when it was finally over the atmosphere turned even better. Seeing DD celebrate with an ecstatic Di Matteo was just too good.
The old guard did it this night. DD, Lamps, Terry all showed they still have it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm 
Ahh Mr E, lucky you. Over here in Canada we're just starting to get serious exposure to soccer, and I'm one who is really enjoying this great sport. But the constant diving hurts acceptance over here, because in other sports we watch a lot, especially hockey, players regularly get hit in the face, with elbows, or sticks, or pucks. In most circumstances they just play on, and don't do the dive and roll. And like soccer, there is a penalty in the books against diving. But hockey does have one great rule that completely eliminates faking that kind of injury, and it's the concussion rule. The referees are trained to recognize symptoms of concussion, and if they see it, then the "concussion protocol" kicks in and the player is removed from the field of play and spends at least twenty minutes undergoing a thorough exam by an independent doctor. If they have a concussion, then it's off to the hospital. If not, they can return to play. I'd love to see that in soccer, a player could get smacked, but would be back on his feet within seconds because he could not risk being removed from the field of play.

Anyways, I digress, I watched the game from Stamford Bridge, and it was just a real great game to watch. I'm really happy for the teams, and I'm definitely happy for the fans.

Image


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 7798
Blinky McSquinty in football teams can only make 3 switches, while in hockey you can replace all players anytime. And it happens that player is genuinely hurt. It would be real disadvantage to remove 1 player for 20 minutes after coach already made 3 switches. I don't know what matches you watch, but it isn't big problem here. Players are very, very rarely removed from field.

Maybe football should enter 20th century and allow video replays for referees, but FIFA always refuse.. x(

_________________
eeee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 12
Blacklotus wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
Dr Lee wrote:
Sorry Mr E, but i have to do this...

WHAT THE HELL IS DROGBA PLAYING AT????? haven't seen such a blatant bit of play acting since my sister pretended to be annoyed earlier..... :thumbdown:

it was too funny especially when he was on the floor and you could see him open his eyes momentarily to see what was happening,i like how the did it in slow mo too,i also like how even though the guy hit him on the arm,it seemed to affect Drogba's face :lol:....they just better hope they don't draw Bayern or Barcelona cuz no diving would save them from some good old thumping.


lol indeed maybe he´s befriended Barca's Busquets ;)

Image

_________________
MMORPG players are freaks. If I ever have kids, and I catch them doing anything with a computer except for normal stuff like porn and hacking into school to change their grades, I will beat their donkeys like a red headed step child


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Bolton player Muamba has been stretchered off after collapsing and needing to be resuscitated ON THE PITCH!

8O

both teams have left the field after he was taken off, but we're not sure if it's Half time or if the ref blew for HT early

EDIT -Game abandoned.... Muamba on way to hospital

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Posts: 1836
Dr Lee wrote:
Bolton player Muamba has been stretchered off after collapsing and needing to be resuscitated ON THE PITCH!

8O

both teams have left the field after he was taken off, but we're not sure if it's Half time or if the ref blew for HT early

EDIT -Game abandoned.... Muamba on way to hospital


Still not conscious on his way to hospital. Looks very bad.

Also massive respect for the Spurs fans who turned on other Spurs fans being disrepectful when it was clear something was very wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Bolton to make a statement shortly....

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Reports are that they got him breathing again in the Ambulance on the way to hospital :thumbup:

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 65
Dr Lee wrote:
Reports are that they got him breathing again in the Ambulance on the way to hospital :thumbup:


Thats good news (although sadly it hasn´t been reported as so on the news sources I´m watching - Sky and UK news online)

I hope and pray that he pulls through that terrible shocking collapse :-((


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Dr Lee wrote:
Reports are that they got him breathing again in the Ambulance on the way to hospital :thumbup:


Thats good news (although sadly it hasn´t been reported as so on the news sources I´m watching - Sky and UK news online)

I hope and pray that he pulls through that terrible shocking collapse :-((


the report is reportedly from the ambulance crew at the ground.

Currently, the only things we know are that he collapsed, was given CPR and then taken to hospital....

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 65
Dr Lee wrote:
Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Dr Lee wrote:
Reports are that they got him breathing again in the Ambulance on the way to hospital :thumbup:


Thats good news (although sadly it hasn´t been reported as so on the news sources I´m watching - Sky and UK news online)

I hope and pray that he pulls through that terrible shocking collapse :-((


the report is reportedly from the ambulance crew at the ground.

Currently, the only things we know are that he collapsed, was given CPR and then taken to hospital....


Thanks Dr.Lee news reports are using the phrase "fighting for his life in hospital" so although extremly serious it sounds as though there is hope...Lets hope so :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 1:01 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Barcelona
Dr Lee wrote:
Bolton player Muamba has been stretchered off after collapsing and needing to be resuscitated ON THE PITCH!

8O

both teams have left the field after he was taken off, but we're not sure if it's Half time or if the ref blew for HT early

EDIT -Game abandoned.... Muamba on way to hospital


bloody hell...just read about it, what a s* of week :( :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Oluwashina Okeleji, a reporter for the BBC World Service has tweeted that the ambulance has got Fabrice breathing.

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Via BBC Radio - a cardiologist who was in the crowd was allowed onto the pitch and assisted the paramedics in attending to Muamba...

EDIT - Hospital spokesman now confirming that Fabrice #Muamba in a stable condition tonight - Sky News

_________________
[Space for rent]


Last edited by SDLRob on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 65
Just been reported as "in a stable condition" in hospital by Sky News :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Posts: 1836
Hope his condition improves soon. Stabilised just means no change. He could still take a turn for the worse, which worries me.

Hoping he is more like Cassano and on the road to recovery than Puerta who was briefly stablised and died a week or so later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Bolton have just given a statement saying he's 'Critically ill' in intensive care....

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:06 pm
Posts: 477
Bolton statement confirms he suffered a heart attack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 2567
Just heard about this.. :-(( All my thoughts to Muamba and his family. Lets hope for the best. Days like this football doesn't really matter much.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 pm
Posts: 228
Rangers beaten again today. Anyone know why they only had 5 players on the bench (according to BBC) when you are allowed 7?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Mint wrote:
Rangers beaten again today. Anyone know why they only had 5 players on the bench (according to BBC) when you are allowed 7?


Sold the rest of the team to save cash

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am
Posts: 1308
damn gutted for Muamba...c'mon boy beat that heart attack!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Posts: 1297
Good game Mr E,

Chelsea 5-2 Leicester


you can thank us for giving Torres his confidence and 2 goals :-P :-P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 12
Torres could not even scored with he's missus bagged 2 now might get lucky

_________________
MMORPG players are freaks. If I ever have kids, and I catch them doing anything with a computer except for normal stuff like porn and hacking into school to change their grades, I will beat their donkeys like a red headed step child


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2098
Well then..... that was a decent reaction to the horror show on Thursday... now all we need is Chelsea to beat City in a couple of days time & we're set :D

_________________
[Space for rent]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 2567
vikz22 wrote:
Good game Mr E,

Chelsea 5-2 Leicester


you can thank us for giving Torres his confidence and 2 goals :-P :-P


Yeah it was good! Finally Nando! If only Sturridge knew how to pass a ball, it would have been more.
Torres was MoM, not only because of the goals, but overall he had a great game and made some great passes and assists.
So now we face either Spurs or Bolton. Hope it's Bolton with a healthy Muamba!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group