planetf1.com

It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:14 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic

Should the 'Rolling Eyes' smiley be returned?
Yes, it should be welcomed back with open arms (and rolling eyes). 95%  95%  [ 19 ]
No, I would feel personally attacked and demeaned if someone uses it in a reply to me and would need to seek psychological help 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 20
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 3789
So, please vote to see if we should have the rolling eyes smiley returned from its ban. :lol:

This is possibly the first forum in the world to actually ban a smiley! :?

Personally, compared to what's often written on this forum, if a member can't handle having a round yellow face with eyes that roll around, they really should seek professional help. ;)

_________________
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. [Lord Acton]
My own Google Earth Motor Sport file. http://www.mediafire.com/?jzm1ieatytv
Follow me @asphalt_world


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am
Posts: 2721
Brilliant. Bring it back, I say.

_________________
Where I'm going, I don't need roads


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 4219
I have to assume the reason it has gone was we weren't to be trusted with it.


Let's be honest, if it comes back I give it one race weekend before half the forum is sick of it.



Sidenote, the best smiley is :lol:.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:20 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:12 pm
Posts: 6606
Location: Nebraska, USA
YES, bring it back! It really is the best response on many cases... saves saying something that will probably result in two pages of argument!

:nod:

_________________
Forza Ferrari
WCCs = 16
WDCs = 15


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 7798
Image

_________________
eeee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2092
dizlexik wrote:
Image


You didn't quote your source :p

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 8072
Bring back Rolly eye say.

Free Rolly, the return of the magnificent Rolly, Rolly strikes back, Rolly in the deep, Papa was a Rolly stone, Let the good eyes roll, Rolly out the barrel, Rolly away the stone, Ma, he's rolling eyes at me, Rolly Davis Eyes, when Rolling eyes are smiling, Can't roll my eyes off you, My rolly eyed girl, where would we be without Rolly?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9597
Hell yes! He´s served his time. While we´re at it, how about a facepalm emoticon as well :lol:

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 8072
Covalent wrote:
Hell yes! He´s served his time. While we´re at it, how about a facepalm emoticon as well :lol:


But with the palm not covering the (rolling) eyes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9597
moby wrote:
Covalent wrote:
Hell yes! He´s served his time. While we´re at it, how about a facepalm emoticon as well :lol:


But with the palm not covering the (rolling) eyes

Rolling eyes facepalm, love it.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 7798
Herb wrote:
dizlexik wrote:
Image


You didn't quote your source :p

:-((

_________________
eeee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Posts: 4821
As they say in New Orleans "Le bon œil roule!"

_________________
{Insert clever sig line here}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3676
Asphalt_World wrote:
So, please vote to see if we should have the rolling eyes smiley returned from its ban. :lol:

This is possibly the first forum in the world to actually ban a smiley! :?

Personally, compared to what's often written on this forum, if a member can't handle having a round yellow face with eyes that roll around, they really should seek professional help. ;)

:uhoh:

It never left ;)

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:02 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:12 pm
Posts: 6606
Location: Nebraska, USA
P-F1 Mod wrote:
Asphalt_World wrote:
So, please vote to see if we should have the rolling eyes smiley returned from its ban. :lol:

This is possibly the first forum in the world to actually ban a smiley! :?

Personally, compared to what's often written on this forum, if a member can't handle having a round yellow face with eyes that roll around, they really should seek professional help. ;)

:uhoh:

It never left ;)


That's the "uh oh" smiley, Sir Mod. We are champaigning for the one where the eyes roll...

;)

_________________
Forza Ferrari
WCCs = 16
WDCs = 15


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3676
Blake wrote:
P-F1 Mod wrote:
Asphalt_World wrote:
So, please vote to see if we should have the rolling eyes smiley returned from its ban. :lol:

This is possibly the first forum in the world to actually ban a smiley! :?

Personally, compared to what's often written on this forum, if a member can't handle having a round yellow face with eyes that roll around, they really should seek professional help. ;)

:uhoh:

It never left ;)


That's the "uh oh" smiley, Sir Mod. We are champaigning for the one where the eyes roll...

;)

I joined as a member in 2008 and I don't believe we had it back then - we may have had it fleetingly when we shifted to the new forum, but that was overridden when members en masse called for the old set to be returned. If I'm wrong on that then I apologise - it's been over 3 years since we transferred now!

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group