Great 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Good 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not Bad 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Bad 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Terrible 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Batsh** Crazy 70%  70%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 20
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:59 pm 

Its been over 50 days since Donald J Trump became the 45th President of the United States. What is your rating of him so far?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 am 

Unfortunately I cannot rate him on the scale you have given as I do not know enough about past president's. But from an outsiders perspective, I would like to vote his presidency as 'laughable' he's shown the world how little power the US president actually has! His first executive order, which could not be stopped by other US politicians, was stopped by the courts. He does not seem to be the best diplomat or spikes person for the country on an international scale and was roasted in the politest way possible by the Irish prime minister just last week who pretty much told the world press that Ireland did and does believe in what America stands for, whilst as the same time telling the world that Ireland does not like what Trump appears to stand for

It may get better o er the next 4 years, lets hope so for America's sake.

Incase anybody missed it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm 

Clueless and hypocritical. Is unable to function away from standing in front of a friendly crowd who will eat up whatever he says. Doesn't understand how the government works and is unwilling to learn.

The fact that he believes, and tweets, about any random conspiracy theory regardless of how absurd it sounds to a rational person should be all that needs to be said about him but alas it is not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 am 

Batfish crazy is almost complimentary to this miserable excuse of a immature bully. If I weren't in the sane "boat", i'd say that those who voted for him are getting just what they deserve. I just hope this country survives him and his flunkies.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:17 am 

Hope you guys have unplugged your microwaves before these posts...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 pm 

It's so depressing that I don't feel any inspired to rate it. :-((

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 pm 

Blake wrote:
Batfish crazy is almost complimentary to this miserable excuse of a immature bully. If I weren't in the sane "boat", i'd say that those who voted for him are getting just what they deserve. I just hope this country survives him and his flunkies.

I hope he does not make it to the end of the term.

I'm not saying I want him dead, rather that I want his many secrets to come to light so that he can be impeached.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 am 

If the investigation into Trump shows clear ties to Russia, would that be enough to get this clown impeached?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:31 pm 

Mr-E wrote:
If the investigation into Trump shows clear ties to Russia, would that be enough to get this clown impeached?

Only if the Republican leaders in congress feel that their own seats would be in jeopardy if they didn't impeach. Despite the way it seems the public as a whole is reacting to this dumpster fire of an administration I don't see the Democrats flipping enough seats in the mid-term elections next year to take back both houses. So we're stuck pinning our hopes on the GOP to put country before party for a change.

Then again Pence is no bargain either so maybe with Trump flailing around spouting conspiracies and getting nothing done is preferable to a stable Pence administration where the Republicans in congress railroad their agenda through.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:09 pm 

The man is a megalomaniac bully. Too divisive to be a leader of a nation.