planetf1.com

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:08 pm
Posts: 1170
RaggedMan wrote:
Duct tape and WD-40 are the only tools required for any job.

If it moves when it isn't supposed to, use duct tape.
If it doesn't move when it supposed to, use WD-40.


Ah but what happens if you spray WD-40 on duct tape 8O


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 6996
Biffa wrote:
RaggedMan wrote:
Duct tape and WD-40 are the only tools required for any job.

If it moves when it isn't supposed to, use duct tape.
If it doesn't move when it supposed to, use WD-40.


Ah but what happens if you spray WD-40 on duct tape 8O


The same as what happens when you toe a slice of toast butter side up on a cats back and drop it :D

System crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 4086
GP appointment at 16:40 today. 17:15 when I got in to see my Doctor. Worst bit was it seems to be a signal blackspot so I couldn't potter about online reading my favourite little apps and I couldn't listen to music because I needed to be able to hear my GP call. Then he had to double up the strength of the medication I'm on as they haven't really worked for me. Then I just missed my train to get home, had to wait 20 minutes in the cold for the next one and so missed the start of my team playing the early Thanksgiving game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:28 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Posts: 4158
mac_d wrote:
GP appointment at 16:40 today. 17:15 when I got in to see my Doctor. Worst bit was it seems to be a signal blackspot so I couldn't potter about online reading my favourite little apps and I couldn't listen to music because I needed to be able to hear my GP call. Then he had to double up the strength of the medication I'm on as they haven't really worked for me. Then I just missed my train to get home, had to wait 20 minutes in the cold for the next one and so missed the start of my team playing the early Thanksgiving game.

And it would've been better if you had missed the end of the game.

_________________
{Insert clever sig line here}


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 1576
People who steal parking spaces from other drivers who are CLEARLY sat waiting for the space to come available deserve a special kind of hell...

_________________
the loon previously known as dr lee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 4879
SDLRob wrote:
People who steal parking spaces from other drivers who are CLEARLY sat waiting for the space to come available deserve a special kind of hell...


Hah, I saw two fights in the space of 10' in IKEA at Wembley two weeks ago. People acting like idiots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm
Posts: 351
Siao7 wrote:
Hah, I saw two fights in the space of 10' in IKEA at Wembley two weeks ago. People acting like idiots


Saw one in Toronto airport once over a baggage trolley.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 4833
Dumb donkey kids who haven't learnt respect or consideration for others yet! Some have just cost me £500 in refunds to other customers cause of how they were acting last night. So if you're young, of drinking age and reading this, remember you're not the centre of the universe and other people do exist.

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm
Posts: 351
Blimey! Nobody's been annoyed this year? Time to slip into my Captain Quietly Fuming outfit.
Wife's i-Pad keyboard quit yesterday (Sunday) - needed new batteries so off we go to nearest supermarket to pick up a couple of 2032's. Join line of three at express check out. Stupid, miserable bat ahead of us standing there directing poor soul bagging groceries takes fourteen times longer than usual to process a few simple items and is then surprised at having to pay! We go through the "How much?" and the "Are you sure" routine before she starts fossicking around in her handbag for her purse. The purse (and I swear this is true) is on a CHAIN. I am just amazed it did not have a combination lock. Scanned batteries, swiped card, got receipt and got out of the door while said useless lump still faffing around - she may even still be there.
I wanna Taser for Christmas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 4086
Well, this morning my tablet decided it couldn't work SSF1 with 8 laps left in the grand prix. Thankfully, I don't think I missed much.

And 10 minutes ago I realised why my fridge has been rather loud today, my freezer door was slightly ajar. Everything is partially defrosted or pretty much room temperature. So that's my freezer emptied for the first time since I got it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 6996
I find myself getting more and more and more annoyed by the way people park.
A parking section where there is room for 6 cars, but the one on the end drives in 5 feet from the start, the one the other end 5 feet from the line and 7 feet between the middle cars. Half the parking un usable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoyances
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 4833
moby wrote:
I find myself getting more and more and more annoyed by the way people park.
A parking section where there is room for 6 cars, but the one on the end drives in 5 feet from the start, the one the other end 5 feet from the line and 7 feet between the middle cars. Half the parking un usable.

Oh I know the feeling. My car park for work has space for 7 cars with clearly marked bays and customers regularly park blatantly over the lines. Only bothered about themselves and couldn't care less if it stops other people being able to park. Then they always seem annoyed when I ask them if they could please mo e their car so they are in the space correctly.

What's even worse is drivers who really do not understand how cars move and don't seem to know how big their cars are! My car is very tight, bit some people refuse to believe me when I say they can get in, refuse to let me drive their car on for them and then don't listen to instructions when I talk them in :x

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group