planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:02 pm 

Benici wrote:
Quote:
Does it hurt? I guess you can't handle the truth..... Feel free to post this in the thread.

Why are you private messaging me the above Qwertys? I don't know what this means.

[OFF TOPIC]

The mods told me it's off topic, so I can't post it here.
And maybe you should consider posting the whole pm?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:10 am 

Qwertys wrote:
Benici wrote:
Quote:
Does it hurt? I guess you can't handle the truth..... Feel free to post this in the thread.

Why are you private messaging me the above Qwertys? I don't know what this means.

[OFF TOPIC]

how childish....can people behave like adults for once? is that such a difficult request?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:21 am 

Qwertys wrote:
Race2win wrote:
@Qwerty: You my friend are funny

In the whole thread, all your arguments have looked like this..... Don't you have the ************ capacity to actually respond to my arguments?

Two reasons....
Firstly, your arguments dont make sense whatsoever at all.
Secondly, I fear the thread might get locked. I do get a good laugh reading your post. So keep it up. Why kill the fun right??

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:01 am 

nike2die4 wrote:
Qwertys wrote:
Benici wrote:
Quote:

[OFF TOPIC]

how childish....can people behave like adults for once? is that such a difficult request?

Blimey! Who's childish and what's a difficult request exactly? Qwertys thought it was off-topic so sent me a pm - fair enough. And I haven't read this until this morning so couldn't reply sooner. Whole message below - nothing personal but just don't understand what the 'can't handle the truth' response means.

Qwertys wrote:
"One thing you must understand, I'm not sure if this fits in your small mind, but the laps with the Suzuki Liana is the only time where they have driven the same machinery around the same track under similar conditions and Hamilton was more than a second faster. This, as I have stated before, doesn't prove that Hamilton is faster in a Formula car, but when Hamilton and Vettel were youngsters they both raced in Formula 3 Euro series. A series where everybody races in the same machinery. Hamilton won the series in his second season by winning 15(16) out of 20 races, including at least one in every track. Vettel finished second behind Paul di Resta in his second season with "only" 4 race wins to his name. This of course proves nothing (for biased Button and Vettel fans), but I just wanted you to know."

"Last year, Hamilton usually was about 0.8 tenths faster than Button in qualifying. An F1 car is much more easier to drive to perfection (for the F1 drivers) than a Suzuki Liana. Even if he's only about 1-2 tenths faster (I'm not saying he is) than Vettel in an F1 car, he might well be over 1-2 tenths faster in a Suzuki Liana.

And BTW, I remember last year, when Vettel set the fastest time. Do you remember what Vettel fans said then? Hypocrites!"

Quotes from my other posts in the thread. Nobody actually thinks that this lap makes Hamilton the fastest driver in F1, we're just using the same trick as you were using. Last year, when Vettel set the fastest times, his fans claimed that this proved that Vettel is the fastest. This including the swedish version of Auto motor and sport.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:03 am 

Benici wrote:

Blimey! Who's childish and what's a difficult request exactly? Qwertys thought it was off-topic so sent me a pm - fair enough. And I haven't read this until this morning so couldn't reply sooner. Whole message below - nothing personal but just don't understand what the 'can't handle the truth' response means.

Maybe he really likes Jack Nicholson...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:17 am 

SchumieRules wrote:
Benici wrote:

Maybe he really likes Jack Nicholson...

Benici, YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!, but I do hope you can handle your laughter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am 
You were warned. Topic locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.