planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 pm 

Kimi 2012 wrote:
Well i'm getting there and you do have a point, I think the fact that I haven't been with anyone since hasn't helped, though not for a lack of trying it has to be said.

You're not alone. Been there doing that! The thing to remember is that women don't have the same requirements that men do, although they sometimes pretend otherwise very convincingly. And actually they have a lot more control over our needs than we do over theirs. They can be very manipulative in that respect, but it's programmed into them and you have to work around it. I've been on the receiving end quite a lot, but as I said I'm not bitter, it's part of the package. It would be nice to be more aware of these things a bit earlier in life, but there you go.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 pm 

Chester wrote:
Kimi 2012 wrote:
Well i'm getting there and you do have a point, I think the fact that I haven't been with anyone since hasn't helped, though not for a lack of trying it has to be said.

You're not alone. Been there doing that! The thing to remember is that women don't have the same requirements that men do, although they sometimes pretend otherwise very convincingly. And actually they have a lot more control over our needs than we do over theirs. They can be very manipulative in that respect, but it's programmed into them and you have to work around it. I've been on the receiving end quite a lot, but as I said I'm not bitter, it's part of the package. It would be nice to be more aware of these things a bit earlier in life, but there you go.

Certainly would come in handy but it's all in the experience i guess, you learn from previous relationships and it helps mould you into the person you are today. Ahh well i don't think i'm over the hill just yet, i'm only 22.

Lewis Hamilton :D
--------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 pm 

Keep them as Ex's. They can come back and try and destroy your marriage.

I went on a school reunion last year. I had a particular ex there who offered herself on a plate. Flattering as it maybe, she was dangerous 30 years ago and still dangerous now. Although my brains are planted firmly in my balls. At the age of 46, I had an element of control that I didn't have, many moons ago, thank f*** :-P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 pm 

runningman67 wrote:
Keep them as Ex's. They can come back and try and destroy your marriage.

I went on a school reunion last year. I had a particular ex there who offered herself on a plate. Flattering as it maybe, she was dangerous 30 years ago and still dangerous now. Although my brains are planted firmly in my balls. At the age of 46, I had an element of control that I didn't have, many moons ago, thank f*** :-P

That's female manipulation. They are not actually after sex, but they are aware that you are, and that most men are quite weak in that respect. They are after the power that it gives them over you. Plain and simple when it boils down to it. Takes a long time before you understand that, if ever.