planetf1.com
http://forum.planet-f1.com/

CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Final Standings
http://forum.planet-f1.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11920
Page 3 of 16

Author:  Bentrovato [ Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

Author:  dizlexik [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Author:  Saz [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Hopefully do better this time!

Malaysia:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Author:  pubpokerplayer [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Hamilton
Rosberg
Massa

Author:  Icemanjee1 [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Kimi Raikkonen

Author:  fatsi [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia -

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Author:  Mayhem [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia
1) The HAM
2) Rosberg
3) vettel

Author:  Lotus49 [ Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Author:  jimmyj [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Fascinating. The late picks in the various pools mostly seem to be favouring Vettel for P3 over Bottas. Can't wait to see what happens.

Author:  Fountoukos13 [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

Author:  Black_Flag_11 [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Author:  cm97 [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Malaysia
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Author:  mcdo [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

I think the Ice Man might be worth a punt

Malaysia

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

His rear wing will fall off now or something

Author:  Jenson's Understeer [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

So a Hamilton - Rosberg - Vettel podium would mean like, eight of us getting a perfect podium. Switch Vettel with Raikkonen and the top step of our podium would still be rather crowded. Seems only Bentrovato didn't go with a Hamilton - Rosberg one-two. Could be a very high scoring round, or an incredibly low scoring one!

Author:  Exediron [ Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Jenson's Understeer wrote:
So a Hamilton - Rosberg - Vettel podium would mean like, eight of us getting a perfect podium. Switch Vettel with Raikkonen and the top step of our podium would still be rather crowded. Seems only Bentrovato didn't go with a Hamilton - Rosberg one-two. Could be a very high scoring round, or an incredibly low scoring one!

We'll see in two days rather I really regret not switching to Kimi... :uhoh:

I really hope this isn't the shape the season takes though, with the competition coming down to putting the Merc drivers in the right order and picking a Ferrari driver to sit under them... x(

Author:  jimmyj [ Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Exediron wrote:
Jenson's Understeer wrote:
So a Hamilton - Rosberg - Vettel podium would mean like, eight of us getting a perfect podium. Switch Vettel with Raikkonen and the top step of our podium would still be rather crowded. Seems only Bentrovato didn't go with a Hamilton - Rosberg one-two. Could be a very high scoring round, or an incredibly low scoring one!

We'll see in two days rather I really regret not switching to Kimi... :uhoh:

I really hope this isn't the shape the season takes though, with the competition coming down to putting the Merc drivers in the right order and picking a Ferrari driver to sit under them... x(

I had Ham Ros Vet as my picks but switched to Bottas because, at that time, I seemed sure that the Williams was faster. Looks like I may have messed up. Wait and see.

Author:  mcdo [ Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

mcdo wrote:
I think the Ice Man might be worth a punt

Malaysia

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

His rear wing will fall off now or something

Motherf**k!

Author:  Exediron [ Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

mcdo wrote:
mcdo wrote:
I think the Ice Man might be worth a punt

Malaysia

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

His rear wing will fall off now or something

Motherf**k!

It was the 'or something' one :]

Author:  Exediron [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Jenson's Understeer wrote:
So a Hamilton - Rosberg - Vettel podium would mean like, eight of us getting a perfect podium. Switch Vettel with Raikkonen and the top step of our podium would still be rather crowded. Seems only Bentrovato didn't go with a Hamilton - Rosberg one-two. Could be a very high scoring round, or an incredibly low scoring one!

You don't say?

At a casual glance, it looks to me like a single person scored any points! Congratulations, Bentrovato! What a race! x(

Author:  Jenson's Understeer [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

I can't help but picture about a dozen of us trying to fit onto the second step of the podium :lol:

Author:  Mayhem [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

And a new contender enters the ARENA!!!!!

@ jenson, lol that would be one big 2nd step......

Author:  pubpokerplayer [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Todays result could finally spice things up a bit more. If Merc tyre problems of 2013 return we could have some strange results thrown up.

Author:  Mayhem [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

It definately creates a more dynamic choice selection. It is just 1 win and a lot more races to come. Lets see how it develops but certainly was an eye opener today.

Author:  Black_Flag_11 [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015: Malaysia
Well that has made things interesting! Few could have or indeed did predict that Sebastian Vettel would take his 40th career win at Malaysia. With Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg taking unfamiliar steps on the podium in 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Well we didnt see that one coming at all. As a result it was a pretty shocking round for the scores. Bentrovato was the only participant to score points for correctly predicting Hamilton to come home in 2nd place, and as a result takes the round win :thumbup:

Results: Malaysia
1. Bentrovato - 3pts
2. Jenson's Understeer - 0 pts
=. jimmyj - 0pts
=. mcdo - 0pts
=. 78aj - 0pts
=. Black_Flag_11 - 0pts
=. CPG - 0pts
=. Exediron - 0pts
=. fatsi - 0pts
=. Lotus49 - 0pts
=. Mayhem - 0pts
=. pubpokerplayer - 0pts
=. robins13 - 0pts
=. cm97 - 0pts
=. coulthards chin - 0pts
=. dislexik - 0pts
=. Fountoukos13 - 0pts
=. Icemanjee1 - 0pts
=. Saz - 0pts




CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015: Singles Standings
1. Jenson's Understeer - 14pts
2. jimmyj - 14pts
3. mcdo - 14pts
4. 78aj - 8pts
5. Black_Flag_11 - 8pts
6.CPG - 8pts
7. Exediron - 8pts
8. fatsi - 8pts
9. Lotus49 - 8pts
10. Mayhem - 8pts
11. pubpokerplayer - 8pts
12. robins13 - 8pts
13. Bentrovato - 3pts
14. cm97 - 1pts
15. coulthards chin - 1pts
16. dislexik - 0pts
17. Fountoukos13 - 0pts
18. Icemanjee1 - 0pts
19. Saz - 0pts


Very little to say about the championship standings other than Bentrovato moves himself up to 13th with those points.


CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015: Constructors' Standings
1. F1 Mayhem (jimmyj & Mayhem) - 22pts
2. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) - 22pts
3. No Limit Excedrin Racing - (Exediron & pubpokerplayer) - 16pts
4. Force Indian Takeaway - (coulthards chin & Jenson's Understeer) - 15pts
5. Fire & Ice (robins13 & Saz) - 8pts
6. My Heart Will Grosjean - (Black_Flag_11 & Fountoukos13) - 8pts
7. Team 4 (Bentrovato & dizlexik) - 3pts
8. Multi21 (cm97 & Icemanjee1) - 1pts


Those points also move Team 4 into 7th in the constructors standings, relegating Multi 21 to 8th.


Next up China. Was Malaysia a one off? or does the Ferrari have more to give? Will Button shave his mustache? and will our collective scores reach double figures?

Author:  jimmyj [ Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

Well, that was a fiasco! LOL. Enjoyed the race though!

Author:  Icemanjee1 [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Black_Flag_11 wrote:

CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015: Constructors' Standings
1. F1 Mayhem (jimmyj & Mayhem) - 22pts
2. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) - 22pts
3. No Limit Excedrin Racing - (Exediron & pubpokerplayer) - 16pts
4. Force Indian Takeaway - (coulthards chin & Jenson's Understeer) - 15pts
5. Fire & Ice (robins13 & Saz) - 8pts
6. My Heart Will Grosjean - (Black_Flag_11 & Fountoukos13) - 8pts
7. Team 4 (Bentrovato & dizlexik) - 3pts
8. Multi21 (cm97 & Icemanjee1) - 1pts


Those points also move Team 4 into 7th in the constructors standings, relegating Multi 21 to 8th.



So,at the race location where the 'Multi21' incident occurred in 2013, our team got relegated to last place.. :lol:

But,as the finger was back on the top step of the podium,hope our team will re-emerge at the top of the standings.. ;)

Author:  dizlexik [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

Well played teammate!

Author:  mcdo [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Australia upd

Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Results: Malaysia
1. Bentrovato - 3pts
2. Jenson's Understeer - 0 pts
=. jimmyj - 0pts
=. mcdo - 0pts
=. 78aj - 0pts
=. Black_Flag_11 - 0pts
=. CPG - 0pts
=. Exediron - 0pts
=. fatsi - 0pts
=. Lotus49 - 0pts
=. Mayhem - 0pts
=. pubpokerplayer - 0pts
=. robins13 - 0pts
=. cm97 - 0pts
=. coulthards chin - 0pts
=. dislexik - 0pts
=. Fountoukos13 - 0pts
=. Icemanjee1 - 0pts
=. Saz - 0pts

Whew, joint 2nd! Not bad :?

Author:  jimmyj [ Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China
1 Hammy
2 Nico
3 Vettel

Author:  Jenson's Understeer [ Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

I feel like that's going to end up being a pretty popular prediction...

Author:  Lotus49 [ Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Raikkonen

Author:  Exediron [ Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015

2015 CHINESE GRAND PRIX
Podium Prediction

1: Lewis Hamilton
2: Nico Rosberg
3: Kimi Raikkonen

Forget Williams. They let me down for the last time in Malaysia :evil:

Author:  GPG [ Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Sebastian Vettel

Author:  Black_Flag_11 [ Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

Anyone brave enough to stick a Ferrari in the top two could leap a few people here...

/mind games ;)

Author:  Fountoukos13 [ Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

Author:  Exediron [ Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Anyone brave enough to stick a Ferrari in the top two could leap a few people here...

/mind games ;)

Don't think it didn't occur to me... ;)

Author:  Herb [ Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

Oops, I somehow missed this, but as almost nobody scored in the last round at least I didn't miss much.

I'd better have a bit of a gamble to try catching up.

1. Ham
2. Vet
3. Rai

Author:  coulthards chin [ Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China.

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Raikkonen

Author:  dizlexik [ Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China:
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Rosberg

Author:  Saz [ Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2015 - Malaysia upda

China Picks:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

There's no way this will fail me again right? XD

Page 3 of 16 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/