planetf1.com

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: F1 2015
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:20 pm 

Didn't see a topic yet so thought I'd start this - Has anyone bought this yet?

First impressions - big step forward in terms of handling, small step back in terms of everything else. It handles a bit like Project Cars and with less assists you really are fighting the back end a lot - its a lot more satisfying.

A lot of Day one glitches, but then that puts it in the same bracket as most other next gen releases. Graphics are... ok. Cars and tracks look good, faces are just as horrible/terrifying as they always were - It almost feels like a HD reboot in this area.

Some really stupid decisions IMO - making it so you can only do 25%, 50% or 100% length races will put a lot of people off, even with the mid session saves. Also doing away with a 'career' mode and just having basic championships is a massive shame - a step back to F1 96/97 on PS1. Multiplayer has some great options and the much more varied engineer chat is a lot better. The audio is great as well - something that I felt P.Cars was lacking.

Overall, it seems a lot better as an actual racing game in terms of handling and playability but they've crapped out on so many things. I hope these will come back as free DLC. It feels like a step back to the first codies F1 release for 2010 - good but.. what else have you got?

PROS
+ Much improved handling
+ More multiplayer options
+ Immersive audio

CONS
- lacking a proper career mode
- faces are ...horrific.
- still no bloody helmet designer
- feels like half a step between current gen and next gen

I'll update this review after a weeks play...

...or in a couple of hours it seems :D

UPDATE: It's broken. It's just totally borked in places, with some real game-breaking glitches here. I'm actually shocked how bad it is - I've uploaded a few of the smaller ones below;

This is at the end of an online race - the Ferrari didn't start and the game started glitching between garage and where they would have started on the grid.
http://xboxclips.com/SevenFest/ddc3b481 ... 0450fa4791

In this one, it kept half of the session options screen running, effectively keeping it in a perpetual 'pause' screen while I attempted to start Spa - because of this the computer took control and I couldn't exit the menu.
http://xboxclips.com/SevenFest/a5999d4b ... 98bf0fc808

In both of these cases, the game had to be hard reset. I wanted to like this, I really, really did. And when it works it's great. But until it gets patched again substantially, it's unacceptable.

1st revised Score - 5/10

2nd UPDATE

So I've spent a week with it now - I'm halfway through the season and battling hard against it as Alonso. I won Monaco by creating the Trulli train and just through blind luck in terms of timings - which is exactly as it should be. My quali times are midfield at best and the AI is sometimes fair, sometime boisterous but a hundred times better than previous F1 games. I'd go out to say it's one of the best cases of driver AI I've seen in modern times - (looking at you Forza with your drivers breaking hard through Eau Rouge in an F1 car, who does that??)

The driving aspect is great - the tyre response is great and you really feel the difference between primes and options as you change your approach throughout a grand prix. You really have to feather the throttle and watch your wheelspin.

All of this is great and what should have happened a while ago.

It's still really, really broken in places. I've been trying to keep a diary of glitches to give to codies but off the top of my head sometimes in online races someone will automatically have a best time of 481:56:21 or something like that on the first lap. This will keep flashing up and regardless of where that person comes in the race they will win that race. Hugely frustrating if you've had a racelong battle for first, only for you to lose out to 'Fabian' who's been trundling along at the back smashing into people.

Sometimes you'll come out of the pits and won't be able to select above 2nd until you're past the pits lane exit line. I'm pretty sure this lost me a podium in Spain. Or if you rewind while a fastest lap message is displayed, it will keep on flashing this up until someone else gets a fastest lap or you rewind again.

There are numerous faults here, some are minor and some are game breakers. But through all this, I'm still playing it because underneath the glitches and lack of options it is a very enjoyable racing game. But Codemasters have confirmed that they will not be patching in a career mode - this will be coming in next years game which is a massive shame. On the plus side they have been discussing doing classic content with FOM so fingers crossed for F1 2016...

If you can pick it up for cheap - Do it. Once the glitches are patched this will be a solid F1 experience, just not a complete one.

REVISED REVIEW SCORE - 6.5/10

I've recorded some of my glitches here: http://xboxclips.com/Sevenfest - Yes there are a few... suspect overtaking manouveres :? :twisted:

Last edited by Sevenfest on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: F1 2015
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:02 am 

Since I've got a PS3, won't be upgrading to a PS4 in order to play this game.

Thanks for the review.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:51 am 

You're a braver man than I am to buy a Codemasters F1 game on release day. I didn't get the last one, but bought 10, 11 and 12 all on day one, and each needed at least one patch to remove some of the almost game-breaking bugs. Doesn't surprise me in the least to see that's the case again with 2015. By the sounds of it there is at least a decent game beneath the problems, so once they've put out a patch or two I'll probably pick it up.

Although it is concerning that they appear to have gone down the route EA went with NHL 15, removing some of the key features and essentially putting out a less complete version of the game for their first next-gen version. I'd expect stuff like the career mode to be back come next year's game.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:44 pm 

I instantly lost interest as soon as I heard it had no career mode. It seems they still lack a basic immersion into F1. It will probably feel just as bland as the last ones I've played. I'll skip it and continue with PCARS until Assetto Corsa comes out for the PS4. I can't imagine they're investing much into this game, it seems like they're ready to dump it tbh.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:04 pm 

Jenson's Understeer wrote:
You're a braver man than I am to buy a Codemasters F1 game on release day. I didn't get the last one, but bought 10, 11 and 12 all on day one, and each needed at least one patch to remove some of the almost game-breaking bugs. Doesn't surprise me in the least to see that's the case again with 2015. By the sounds of it there is at least a decent game beneath the problems, so once they've put out a patch or two I'll probably pick it up.

Although it is concerning that they appear to have gone down the route EA went with NHL 15, removing some of the key features and essentially putting out a less complete version of the game for their first next-gen version. I'd expect stuff like the career mode to be back come next year's game.

I work for a certain games retailer so it's less a case of 'bravery' and more 'able to get cheap/free'. On that note; disclaimer - all views are my own, not the views of the company etc etc...

I'd bought all of them up to 2014 more or less at release so I've seen the slow decline - I played 2014 later an it seemed like a quick cash in but I was willing to let them off just because efforts would be on this, so you can see why I was so disappointed as the core racing is such a huge improvement on the previous games! You can really feel the differences between tyres and it's so nice to get fresh boots on and give it some.

It's like watching your kid play cricket or baseball and finally smash the ball, only to trip over their own shoelaces and fall on their face; An initial 'yes!', quickly followed by a pained 'ooooooh'.

I'm playing it again today and it is enjoyable, but I can definitely see people picking this up at full price feeling disappointed.
Reading reviews online on metacritic it sounds like I'm not alone in my thoughts too..

I'll let people know how it goes and when it gets patched!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:11 pm 

Schumacher forever#1 wrote:
I instantly lost interest as soon as I heard it had no career mode. It seems they still lack a basic immersion into F1. It will probably feel just as bland as the last ones I've played. I'll skip it and continue with PCARS until Assetto Corsa comes out for the PS4. I can't imagine they're investing much into this game, it seems like they're ready to dump it tbh.

I've heard that a lot and I do think it was a huge mistake to keep career mode out but as I understand it it was a definite case of where to concentrate resources i.e. all attention was focused on the new engine. You're wrong about the investment though, it's been huge their end, and I really feel for Codemasters as it seems like it's been a real struggle throughout their relationship with FOM - definitely not a unique complaint...

IMO it's not bland, it's just lacking features - if you can pick it up cheap once it's been patched you'll definitely enjoy it, particularly if you're enjoying PCars. They've promised free DLC and updates so hopefully these will flesh it out soon...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 pm 

Sevenfest wrote:

I've heard that a lot and I do think it was a huge mistake to keep career mode out but as I understand it it was a definite case of where to concentrate resources i.e. all attention was focused on the new engine. You're wrong about the investment though, it's been huge their end, and I really feel for Codemasters as it seems like it's been a real struggle throughout their relationship with FOM - definitely not a unique complaint...

IMO it's not bland, it's just lacking features - if you can pick it up cheap once it's been patched you'll definitely enjoy it, particularly if you're enjoying PCars. They've promised free DLC and updates so hopefully these will flesh it out soon...

Yeah I just find they're going more and more away from what I want from an F1 game. It seemed to me that they were pushing it aside the last few seasons, but it's good that you've stated they're still investing a decent amount of resources into the game. I understand that the engines would take a lot of time and money to get perfected, but it's not wholly the physics of the game that would make me want to put the disc in.

It's just what I want from a game more than what should be on the game, but I would like further immersion in it. What I need for a game such as F1 would be press interviews, inter-team rivalry, podiums etc for me to stay interested in it. I think 2011 was close to that and I've barely played any of '13 and '14... (in fact, a few races at most), which really shows how much it means to me, maybe not to the majority of people.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:24 pm 

Sevenfest wrote:

Yeah I just find they're going more and more away from what I want from an F1 game. It seemed to me that they were pushing it aside the last few seasons, but it's good that you've stated they're still investing a decent amount of resources into the game. I understand that the engines would take a lot of time and money to get perfected, but it's not wholly the physics of the game that would make me want to put the disc in.

It's just what I want from a game more than what should be on the game, but I would like further immersion in it. What I need for a game such as F1 would be press interviews, inter-team rivalry, podiums etc for me to stay interested in it. I think 2011 was close to that and I've barely played any of '13 and '14... (in fact, a few races at most), which really shows how much it means to me, maybe not to the majority of people.

Totally agreed with you there on that last paragraph. The whole "here's my agent and my motorhome" side of things was great in the first game. The closest thing to that here is the intros to each session by David Croft and Anthony Davidson and the podium ceremonies.

What they need to do now is bring the game down to £30, keep updating it and refining it and then when 2016 is set to come out, release this update as a £20 DLC add-on package for people who own the original as well as releasing an updated "full" boxed game.

They won't. But I wish they would. They'd get a lot of people back on board with that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:34 pm 

Ha! You got there before me, I just posted a topic, but I'll give my two cents here instead.

I'm over on the PS4, and early thoughts - I enjoy it. I don't know what it's like compared to 14', as I haven't played since 2012.

I'm pleased to see a lot of issues I had with the game fixed, but there's some blatant holes in this game that really disappoint..
The graphics are good, but there not incredible.. Nowhere near what the console is capable of delivering.. Was it not worth another 6 months development? Assetto Corsa looks in a different league, and showcases how good F1 could be.

I don't know about you? But the game is dropping frame rates left right and centre - which means you can't drive properly.. I also had a big in Australia that meant I was following four wheels around in front of me - no car.. Just four wheels.

The pit stops and pit lane is still horrendous.. The faces - are.. They are crap.. Especially in helmets. Lewis Hamilton looks like Ainsley Harriot.

That being said - once you remove the assists - the cars are beautiful to drive.. A constant handful, but that makes it so rewarding.. When you hook up a perfect lap - wow..

Good game - needs to be better.. Let's hope Codemasters continue to patch it and update it to reach its potential..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:06 am 

Malkiiin wrote:
That being said - once you remove the assists - the cars are beautiful to drive.. A constant handful, but that makes it so rewarding.. When you hook up a perfect lap - wow..

Wow really? must handle on ps4 a heck of a lot better than on pc. Driving with the assits off is like trying to drive on ice. The cars just don't turn properly at all.
And it crashes constantly. I get a pretty good and stable frame rate, but I am on one of the most powerful graphics cards you can currently get. Some people reporting massive frame drops to about 10fps on some lower end pcs. As usual, another poorly optimised port.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:34 pm 

And there, my friends, is the final nail in the coffin. Confirmation that CM are as inept at making a decent F1 game as I am at playing the harp. It's beyond laughable now.

They started off so well with F1 2010. F1 2011 was a good step up but from 2012 onwards (notwithstanding the classic mode) it's gone downhill rapidly.

I was pinning my hopes on buying a PS4 purely for the F1 game but that's killed it now. Someone please take the licence away from CM and give the real fans a real F1 game please. SIX YEARS of incompetence is just too much.

2016 Position: 17th (2824 points)

#KeepFightingMichael
#JB17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm 

From what I have seen online the AI are a lot better.

They will place the car to defend, they will make opportunistic moves. I saw for example an AI throw a dummy up the inside of another AI and then cut back and go around the outside. Whether they will do that to you or just to other AIs is another matter though. I have also seen them get sideways on the exits of corners, lock up and take players out with the occasional stupid move.

So on that front at least, and the graphics, it looks very good.

Apparently a lot of the glitches are on the PC version, the console versions are a lot better but all versions struggling with online at the moment. Which, considering they have got rid of a lot of the single player content, is a big issue.

I am enjoying watching videos on it, with a career mode I would be looking to pick it up in the next couple of weeks & a new console to go with it, as it stands I will wait until a lot of the early bugs are sorted & it comes down in price I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:15 am 

Why am I not surprised, every Codemasters F1 game that has been released has had major bugs. Strangely though it seems to be getting worse and worse with each release... but removing career mode???

Podiums: 11
2017 Championship Standing: Don't look, it's hideous!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:55 pm 

Saz wrote:
Malkiiin wrote:

Wow really? must handle on ps4 a heck of a lot better than on pc. Driving with the assits off is like trying to drive on ice. The cars just don't turn properly at all.
And it crashes constantly. I get a pretty good and stable frame rate, but I am on one of the most powerful graphics cards you can currently get. Some people reporting massive frame drops to about 10fps on some lower end pcs. As usual, another poorly optimised port.

I'm playing on the Xbox One version with a Thrustmaster TX wheel and I have to agree the driving aspect of the game is superb.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:08 pm 

I've updated the review now. TL;DR version is it's pretty fun but broken - don't pay full price but once it's patched it'll be good.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:29 am 

Thanks for the detailed (and updated) reviews, Sevenfest. Although I will never be buying this game, it's 100% confirmed for me how incompetent CM really are.

#KeepFightingMichael
#JB17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:48 pm 

I'm curious, Sevenfest; are the worst of the bugs online, offline, or across both? Thanks to a great deal on their website, I was able to pick up £50's worth of PSN vouchers for £26, so I'm now incredibly tempted to use those to get the digital download of F1 2015. I'll play extensively offline, and might not ever even touch the online side of things, so where the bugs are actually most evident is something that would impact whether I buy it or not. I would've thought they'd be pretty evenly across both offline and online play, but you never know.

It's either that or a year's PSN subscription with £10 change, which considering Rocket League is currently free on, is also quite tempting!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:12 am 

...And this is why I am waiting for at LEAST 3 updates/patches/whatever else before I go anywhere near this game. Early feedback isn't exactly worship so I might wait this one out a little bit.

1 Podium
The sun was glaring; I could not see the flag.
#ForzaJules
#KeepFightingMichael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:08 am 

I've definitely kept up with user reviews, and I'll probably wait for a price reduction at the least. I'm just now getting into F1, so I may get it when it's cheap to get the feel for it.

I'm excited about the American team debuting in 2016, and that will increase my interest even more. I think next year's game will improve on this one in every way, so I'll be really keeping up with it. The next-gen sports games haven't started out very deep their first year, but most companies have improved the second iterations.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am 

Jenson's Understeer wrote:
I'm curious, Sevenfest; are the worst of the bugs online, offline, or across both? Thanks to a great deal on their website, I was able to pick up £50's worth of PSN vouchers for £26, so I'm now incredibly tempted to use those to get the digital download of F1 2015. I'll play extensively offline, and might not ever even touch the online side of things, so where the bugs are actually most evident is something that would impact whether I buy it or not. I would've thought they'd be pretty evenly across both offline and online play, but you never know.

It's either that or a year's PSN subscription with £10 change, which considering Rocket League is currently free on, is also quite tempting!

They're mostly online that I've experienced, it's a 70/30 split. My PS4 playing friend who has barely played online hasn't noticed many glitches at all so you might have a better time. Guess it comes down to how desperate you are to play it right now! Especially as Rocket League is pretty excellent...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:08 am 

I'm so glad for this thread, it has almost single handedly convinced me to cut away the F1 games and stick with project cars. Bizarrely in which I have avoided the open wheel series and focussed my career on the LMP classes. Hoping to complete lmp2 this weekend while my wife is out of town and move in to lmp1. I plan on dropping from teir one (lmp1) to teir two to compete in Formula A (2011 F1 regs) once I have won the LMP1 class championship... Who knows how long that will take.

I am planning on buying F1 2016 though, once they've got a handle on the new gen consoles and add back in the old content that they took out purely to make next year's game seem like a massive improvement. Poor form codemasters

PF1 Autosport GP Predictor 2014: Second 2015: Second

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:15 pm 

Blackhander wrote:
I'm so glad for this thread, it has almost single handedly convinced me to cut away the F1 games and stick with project cars. Bizarrely in which I have avoided the open wheel series and focussed my career on the LMP classes. Hoping to complete lmp2 this weekend while my wife is out of town and move in to lmp1. I plan on dropping from teir one (lmp1) to teir two to compete in Formula A (2011 F1 regs) once I have won the LMP1 class championship... Who knows how long that will take.

I am planning on buying F1 2016 though, once they've got a handle on the new gen consoles and add back in the old content that they took out purely to make next year's game seem like a massive improvement. Poor form codemasters

I got 2012

Skipped 2013 due to complaints about extreme tyre wear.

Skipped 2014 due to waiting for next gen console release.

May skip 2015 due to no career mode.

... I'd like to say I will definitely be purchasing 2016, but I'm sure they will manage to make it worse in some way ;)

No in all seriousness I probably will buy this one eventually, purely for the AI, I haven't watched too many Project Cars videos but from people who have played both i'm hearing the F1 2015 AI are better.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:18 pm 

Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Blackhander wrote:

I got 2012

Skipped 2013 due to complaints about extreme tyre wear.

Skipped 2014 due to waiting for next gen console release.

May skip 2015 due to no career mode.

... I'd like to say I will definitely be purchasing 2016, but I'm sure they will manage to make it worse in some way ;)

No in all seriousness I probably will buy this one eventually, purely for the AI, I haven't watched too many Project Cars videos but from people who have played both i'm hearing the F1 2015 AI are better.
The AI in F1 2015 is very aggressive, sometimes too much. Still, it's AI.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 am 

is the game worth getting if you only do Season Mode? ive never played multi player on any of the Codies F1 games. and I dont really care if its my name on the leadership board or not. have the bugs made it hopeless to play just singleplayer?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 am 

Colo134 wrote:
is the game worth getting if you only do Season Mode? ive never played multi player on any of the Codies F1 games. and I dont really care if its my name on the leadership board or not. have the bugs made it hopeless to play just singleplayer?

I was going to post here about this - it's had a load of patches recently and... it's solved a LOT of issues. Obviously the biggest issue - the lack of modes - is still there but with one patch they've made it very playable. Just a shame it wasn't there in the first place.

Been playing a lot of time trial and season mode and really starting to enjoy what's there. It's still not something you really want to drop £50 for, but what's there is starting to become recommendable.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:08 am 

One day I'll upgrade to a PS4 but not yet, the 2014 game I still really like to play. If the PS4 does a big price drop one day I'll buy one but not yet...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 pm 

Haven't bought it since 2013. Wrote Codemasters a nice letter addressed to the President with a whole bunch of suggestions to make the game better and how to make it more profitable. Offered to help them too :p

Didn't get a reply back, a lot of the changes aren't integrated. The game continues to limp along.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 am 

With the new generation of consoles I think they have actually removed a lot of modes on purpose as they can take the opportunity of new hardware to downgrade the software and then drip feed in the old modes again over the next few games and announce 'look at our massive improvements' and Force people to buy the new games each year

PF1 Autosport GP Predictor 2014: Second 2015: Second

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 pm 

Blackhander wrote:
With the new generation of consoles I think they have actually removed a lot of modes on purpose as they can take the opportunity of new hardware to downgrade the software and then drip feed in the old modes again over the next few games and announce 'look at our massive improvements' and Force people to buy the new games each year

My friends and I think of this as "The EA School of Marketing". Sadly, I think you're right and there are other companies who take this approach too. Especially when they have a strangehold on their section of the market.

NH#1: Quick Nick Heidfeld
NH#2: HULK SMASH

PF1 Pick 10 Podiums: 6 (2nd IND '11; 1st JPN '12; 1st MCO '13; 3rd DEU '16; 3rd USA '16, 3rd MEX '16)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:15 am 

theferret wrote:
Blackhander wrote:

My friends and I think of this as "The EA School of Marketing". Sadly, I think you're right and there are other companies who take this approach too. Especially when they have a strangehold on their section of the market.

And that's why I no longer support the game. Bought it 3 years in a row but stopped at 2013.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:19 pm 

I ended up picking this up on the PS4 a couple of weeks back and I have to say, I think it's the most accessible F1 game Codemasters have put out. It feels a lot better playing it with a controller than any previous version. The cars seem to move around more but not to such an extent that you end up spinning off the track, or constantly running wide. The AI seem to have a better sense of what is around them (although I have still seen guys form a line behind a slow car) and won't just turn in on you if you make a move on them. I've yet to find them particularly aggressive when attacking, though; pretty much all the times I've been overtaken have been within a DRS zone or because I've made a mistake, which is a bit of a shame. The penalty system seems a little smarter, too; in the previous versions I found I'd pick up penalties which seemed unfair or unnecessarily harsh, whereas in 2015 that has yet to happen.

I just wish they hadn't removed the career mode. Doing a season as any particular driver doesn't really fill the gap it leaves, and the pro season mode isn't something I'm good enough at (certainly not with a controller) to have any real interest in trying. Besides, you could always do that by turning the assists off before, so I don't really see why they needed to make that a dedicated game mode. I would assume it's simply because they couldn't just remove the career mode and not put something else in.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:26 pm 

I'm doing well with my boycott so far, as much as it pains me. Seeing uploads on YouTube is enough to justify my being stubborn and waiting until the day either a.) CM develop the best F1 game in history or b.) the licence is given to someone else.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, has appealed to me to buy this game. Removing career mode was the final nail in the coffin, although that particular mode was dumbed down as far back as F1 2012.

F1 2010 started off so promising despite its teething problems. F1 2011 was a huge improvement as was 2012, but after that it became so bland all I did was race online, and I can't even remember when I last played F1 2014.

I'll make do with MotoGP for now.

#KeepFightingMichael
#JB17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:34 pm 

I just uploaded a video where I compare the last 6 Codemasters games with Ferrari. You can watch it at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2oAnClZqC8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:53 pm 

chican wrote:
I just uploaded a video where I compare the last 6 Codemasters games with Ferrari. You can watch it at:

Very good vid :thumbup:

What's your favourite one? Personally I prefer 2011, although 2010 and 2012 come pretty close in terms of handling and overall enjoyment.

#KeepFightingMichael
#JB17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:25 pm 

MistaVega23 wrote:
chican wrote:

Very good vid :thumbup:

What's your favourite one? Personally I prefer 2011, although 2010 and 2012 come pretty close in terms of handling and overall enjoyment.
Well I can have fun with any, but I find the last 2 a bit tricky to drive. I don't really understand why do they remove some features from their previous games that made the game bigger... I can't figure out what's in Codemaster's mind.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:53 pm 

Following on from your vid I've been watching some career mode vids and I have to say, F1 2010 and 2011 are the best in terms of the content and structure, the motorhomes, the media etc. F1 2012 onwards just seemed to be dumbed down more and more.

Classics mode has gone, career mode has gone, CM has literally given up on it.

#KeepFightingMichael
#JB17