planetf1.com

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:08 pm
Posts: 3767
mds wrote:
Amon wrote:
coulthards chin wrote:
Jan Magnussen - McLaren - Kevin Magnussen


Had to be done


Nice one father and son :)

Kevin Magnussen - McLaren - Stefan Johansson


Hmm... coulthards chin (maybe inadvertently) finished the link game. The OP stated that the new link should be a different team and driver :)

No, coulthard's chin did ok (Stewart -> McLaren) and because Kevin Magnussen has only driven for McLaren, Amon had to repeat McLaren again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am
Posts: 10430
nixxxon wrote:
mds wrote:
Amon wrote:
coulthards chin wrote:
Jan Magnussen - McLaren - Kevin Magnussen


Had to be done


Nice one father and son :)

Kevin Magnussen - McLaren - Stefan Johansson


Hmm... coulthards chin (maybe inadvertently) finished the link game. The OP stated that the new link should be a different team and driver :)

No, coulthard's chin did ok (Stewart -> McLaren) and because Kevin Magnussen has only driven for McLaren, Amon had to repeat McLaren again.


Coulthards chin did OK, but Amon's submissen isn't valid according to the OP, saying a new team has to be named.

So there are two ways to continue:
1. "new team" is a strict rule => game is finite and chain has ended, new chain can be started with a random driver and team
2. "new team" is only when possible => game continues with same team in case no other can be named

(yeah I'm a bit bored :lol: )

_________________
Supporting all drivers with surnames starting with "V".

Proud member of the "It's Toro Rosso, not Torro Rosso" action committee.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm
Posts: 984
Oh *inaudible*... look at the trouble I've caused! :lol: :blush:

_________________
Pick 10 Competition:
2013 - 10th
2014 - 9th
2015 - 6th


Pick 10 Podiums:
1st Place: USA 2012, Japan 2013, USA 2015
2nd Place: Bahrain 2015, Barcelona 2015
3rd Place: China 2014


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:08 pm
Posts: 3767
Nooo why did this move to the other forum? Few people enters there.

anyway... OP = Amon :nod:

Stefan Johansson - Tyrrell - Jody Scheckter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Belgium
mds wrote:
nixxxon wrote:
mds wrote:
Amon wrote:
coulthards chin wrote:
Jan Magnussen - McLaren - Kevin Magnussen


Had to be done


Nice one father and son :)

Kevin Magnussen - McLaren - Stefan Johansson


Hmm... coulthards chin (maybe inadvertently) finished the link game. The OP stated that the new link should be a different team and driver :)

No, coulthard's chin did ok (Stewart -> McLaren) and because Kevin Magnussen has only driven for McLaren, Amon had to repeat McLaren again.


Coulthards chin did OK, but Amon's submissen isn't valid according to the OP, saying a new team has to be named.

So there are two ways to continue:
1. "new team" is a strict rule => game is finite and chain has ended, new chain can be started with a random driver and team
2. "new team" is only when possible => game continues with same team in case no other can be named

(yeah I'm a bit bored :lol: )


Matey, you didn't read what I wrote in my original post?

Quote:
Of course when there is a driver that only drove for 1 team in his F1 career it's allowed to pick the same team again.

_________________
F1 fan since 1989
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Belgium
nixxxon wrote:
Nooo why did this move to the other forum? Few people enters there.

anyway... OP = Amon :nod:

Stefan Johansson - Tyrrell - Jody Scheckter


Yeah if that means the game will die I will beg the mods to move it back to the general section because I'm one of those too who doesn't visit this section much either. Besides this is not an official F1 game, just something to kill the boredom of not much happening in F1 land besides the usual speculation of Alonso wanting to retire and Bottas going to Ferrari or not.

Jody Scheckter - Wolf - James Hunt

_________________
F1 fan since 1989
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 471
Amon wrote:
nixxxon wrote:
Nooo why did this move to the other forum? Few people enters there.


Jody Scheckter - Wolf - James Hunt




James Hunt - McLaren - Bruno Giacomelli

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:38 pm
Posts: 1460
Location: Miami, Florida
Bruno Giacomelli - Life - Gary Brabham

_________________
HAMILTON :: VETTEL :: ROSBERG :: RAIKKONEN :: VERSTAPPEN :: SAINZ :: MASSA :: BOTTAS :: NASR
ALONSO :: BUTTON :: PEREZ :: RICCIARDO :: GROSJEAN :: KVYAT :: HULKENBERG :: MALDONADO
THE REST… THERE ARE FAR BETTER DRIVERS THAT SHOULD BE IN FORMULA 1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:08 pm
Posts: 3767
F1 MERCENARY wrote:
Bruno Giacomelli - Life - Gary Brabham

Errr....
We've come to a dead end here...

Gary Brabham didnt drive for any other team, and team Life only competed in 1 year (if you can call that compete).

Gary Brabham - Life - Bruno Giacomelli (return back)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Belgium
nixxxon wrote:
F1 MERCENARY wrote:
Bruno Giacomelli - Life - Gary Brabham

Errr....
We've come to a dead end here...

Gary Brabham didnt drive for any other team, and team Life only competed in 1 year (if you can call that compete).

Gary Brabham - Life - Bruno Giacomelli (return back)


Yes unfortunately we had no other choice there...

Bruno Giacomelli - Alfa Romeo - Andrea De Cesaris

_________________
F1 fan since 1989
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Belgium
Seems people have already forgotten about this game :(

_________________
F1 fan since 1989
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 2303
Amon wrote:
Bruno Giacomelli - Alfa Romeo - Andrea De Cesaris


Good idea for a game, Amon. I'll try and get us going again.

Andrea de Cesaris-Ligier-Piercarlo Ghinzani

_________________
"Jean Alesi is using the Maginot Line policy-You shall not pass!"-Murray Walker


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Belgium
hittheapex wrote:
Amon wrote:
Bruno Giacomelli - Alfa Romeo - Andrea De Cesaris


Good idea for a game, Amon. I'll try and get us going again.

Andrea de Cesaris-Ligier-Piercarlo Ghinzani


Another try

Piercarlo Ghinzani - Zakspeed - Jonathan Palmer

_________________
F1 fan since 1989
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 2303
Amon wrote:
Another try

Piercarlo Ghinzani - Zakspeed - Jonathan Palmer


Jonathan Palmer-Tyrrell-Philippe Streiff

_________________
"Jean Alesi is using the Maginot Line policy-You shall not pass!"-Murray Walker


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group