planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules





Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 3103
For the moment:

1. Vettel
2. Rosberg
3. Hamilton

Proooobably going to change that, though.

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 10:05 pm
Posts: 40
Location: Lawton, OK
Bahrain Picks

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Raikonnen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 pm
Posts: 358
Sakhir, Bahrain:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Sebastian Vettel

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition: 10th (2014); 8th (2015)

PF1 Pick 3 Competition: 1st (2014); 1st (2015)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 1047
Bahrain
The Ham
Rosberg
Vettel

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
Bentrovato wrote:
If anyone is looking to team up with me I'm still looking for a solid teammate. I know I'm in first place but it will be tough to hang on to this spot without a strong #2 ;)

dizlexik was looking for a teammate a while back and didn't find one. Maybe you guys could form a team?

Unfortunately according to the rules new teams start with 0 points regardless of points scored by founding members (to prevent two front-runners from ditching their teammates and forming an instantly winning team) but the resulting team would only be 2 points behind mine anyway, so I won't cry too many tears over that. ;)

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Is it too late for me to join as an individual?

If not here are my picks for Bahrain...

Hamilton
Vettel
Bottas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
Ruste13 wrote:
Is it too late for me to join as an individual?

If not here are my picks for Bahrain...

Hamilton
Vettel
Bottas

It's never too late - welcome on board!

:thumbup:

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1469
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Bahrain

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am
Posts: 597
Hamilton
Vettel
Rosberg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
Setting a banker in case anything unexpected comes up tomorrow.

2016 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
Podium Prediction

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Kimi Raikkonen

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 753
Location: Toronto, Canada
Exediron wrote:
Bentrovato wrote:
If anyone is looking to team up with me I'm still looking for a solid teammate. I know I'm in first place but it will be tough to hang on to this spot without a strong #2 ;)

dizlexik was looking for a teammate a while back and didn't find one. Maybe you guys could form a team?

Unfortunately according to the rules new teams start with 0 points regardless of points scored by founding members (to prevent two front-runners from ditching their teammates and forming an instantly winning team) but the resulting team would only be 2 points behind mine anyway, so I won't cry too many tears over that. ;)


Hey come on.. I understand the rule for ditching teammates later on but if people are trying to form a team during the first few races their total points should be counted, not excluded. There is in no a way an unfair advantage. It's only an advantage to everyone else to not include peoples points when they are trying to form a team. Can we please just include the points gathered to date?

I can team up with dizlexic or ruste 13. First one to call it out, we'll be teammates. If I team up with ruste 13 for example, adding our two point totals together does not give us an unfair advantage. If anything, this is as fair as you can be! I really don't get the purpose of doing that to someone. If our points aren't counted I will probably drop out - doesn't make sense to me.


Last edited by Bentrovato on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 753
Location: Toronto, Canada
Bahrain:

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
Bentrovato wrote:
Hey come on.. I understand the rule for ditching teammates later on but if people are trying to form a team during the first few races their total points should be counted, not excluded. There is in no a way an unfair advantage. It's only an advantage to everyone else to not include peoples points when they are trying to form a team. Can we please just include the points gathered to date?

I can team up with dizlexic or ruste 13. First one to call it out, we'll be teammates. If I team up with ruste 13 for example, adding our two point totals together does not give us an unfair advantage. If anything, this is as fair as you can be! I really don't get the purpose of doing that to someone. If our points aren't counted I will probably drop out - doesn't make sense to me.

Assuming nobody else has a problem, I'm fine with waiving the rule after just one round (or two if it comes to that).

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am
Posts: 717
Location: Australia
Exediron wrote:
Bentrovato wrote:
Hey come on.. I understand the rule for ditching teammates later on but if people are trying to form a team during the first few races their total points should be counted, not excluded. There is in no a way an unfair advantage. It's only an advantage to everyone else to not include peoples points when they are trying to form a team. Can we please just include the points gathered to date?

I can team up with dizlexic or ruste 13. First one to call it out, we'll be teammates. If I team up with ruste 13 for example, adding our two point totals together does not give us an unfair advantage. If anything, this is as fair as you can be! I really don't get the purpose of doing that to someone. If our points aren't counted I will probably drop out - doesn't make sense to me.

Assuming nobody else has a problem, I'm fine with waiving the rule after just one round (or two if it comes to that).


:thumbup: I believe that's a fair outcome. After all, we are a small championship, gaining players/teams is a good outcome.

My Bahrain banker

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen

_________________
#Keep Fighting Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 753
Location: Toronto, Canada
Exediron wrote:
Assuming nobody else has a problem, I'm fine with waiving the rule after just one round (or two if it comes to that).


cm97 wrote:
:thumbup: I believe that's a fair outcome. After all, we are a small championship, gaining players/teams is a good outcome.


Thanks guys!!! That's awesome. Excitement is full on again for 2016 :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Posts: 760
Location: In the misty morning, on the edge of time.
Bahrain

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

_________________
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time…so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 5017
I certainly don't have a problem with it, seems only fair.

_________________
"Clark came through at the end of the first lap so far ahead that we in the pits were convinced that the rest of the field must have been wiped out in an accident."
-Eddie Dennis, describing the dominance of Jim Clark in the Lotus 49 at Spa 1967


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 am
Posts: 373
Bahrain GP:

1. Nico Rosberg
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Kimi Raikkonen

_________________
One & only - 'Iceman' Kimi Räikkönen

Pick 10|'18: /'17: P8{3P}/'16: P12{2P}/'14: P24{2P}
Top 3|'18: /'17: P4{8W},Team: P3 /'16: P8{1W},Team: P2
Group Pick'em|'17: P6{4P}/'16: P6{5P}
F1 Oracle|'18: /'17: P3{3W}/'16: P2{4W}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 3103
Okay, going to update my Bahrain prediction so please ignore my previous one.

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 7543
Bahrain
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Raikkonen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Posts: 9898
Location: Travelling around the world
Bahrain

Rosberg
Hamilton
Raikkonen

I think. It even feels weird to type that. I don't believe in Lewis, Seb, McLaren, Williams or Red Bull... I really haven't a clue!

_________________
I don't rely entirely on God
ImageImage
I rely on Prost



FA#14


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Bentrovato wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Bentrovato wrote:
If anyone is looking to team up with me I'm still looking for a solid teammate. I know I'm in first place but it will be tough to hang on to this spot without a strong #2 ;)

dizlexik was looking for a teammate a while back and didn't find one. Maybe you guys could form a team?

Unfortunately according to the rules new teams start with 0 points regardless of points scored by founding members (to prevent two front-runners from ditching their teammates and forming an instantly winning team) but the resulting team would only be 2 points behind mine anyway, so I won't cry too many tears over that. ;)


Hey come on.. I understand the rule for ditching teammates later on but if people are trying to form a team during the first few races their total points should be counted, not excluded. There is in no a way an unfair advantage. It's only an advantage to everyone else to not include peoples points when they are trying to form a team. Can we please just include the points gathered to date?

I can team up with dizlexic or ruste 13. First one to call it out, we'll be teammates. If I team up with ruste 13 for example, adding our two point totals together does not give us an unfair advantage. If anything, this is as fair as you can be! I really don't get the purpose of doing that to someone. If our points aren't counted I will probably drop out - doesn't make sense to me.


Im keen if you are...Team "Best Friends"?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Be warned I threw a roughy in for Bahrain with putting Bottas on the podium....The Williams have lots of mediums.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am
Posts: 717
Location: Australia
I might make a last minute change...

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Raikkonen

_________________
#Keep Fighting Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Posts: 9898
Location: Travelling around the world
mcdo wrote:
Bahrain

Rosberg
Hamilton
Raikkonen

I think. It even feels weird to type that. I don't believe in Lewis, Seb, McLaren, Williams or Red Bull... I really haven't a clue!

I couldn't remember what I predicted. I was pretty close!

_________________
I don't rely entirely on God
ImageImage
I rely on Prost



FA#14


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
Source: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2016/04/01/2 ... -pictures/
Image

2016 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX RESULTS

Sebastian Vettel's engine failure on the warmup lap instantly killed perfect podium hopes for 13 of the 19 contestants who submitted predictions, and when Valtteri Bottas collided with Lewis Hamilton in an ill-advised first corner lunge, that was it for the other 6 as well. In the end, nobody would collect the coveted 14 points - in fact, no one correctly predicted the podium beyond the winner at all. But 6 entrants did correctly pick Nico Rosberg to win, and they jointly share the top step of this heavily binary result: Congratulations to Bentrovato, Icemanjee1, cm97, Jenson's Understeer, Saz and mcdo!

Race Result

~ 1. Bentrovato +5 Points
~ 1. cm97 +5 Points
~ 1. Icemanjee1 +5 Points
~ 1. Jenson's Understeer +5 Points
~ 1. mcdo +5 Points
~ 1. Saz +5 Points
~ 7. Black_Flag_11 +0 Points
~ 7. Exediron +0 Points
~ 7. Fountoukos13 +0 Points
~ 7. GPG +0 Points
~ 7. Herb +0 Points
~ 7. Jezza13 +0 Points
~ 7. Lotus49 +0 Points
~ 7. Mayhem +0 Points
~ 7. Remmirath +0 Points
~ 7. robins13 +0 Points
~ 7. Ruste13 +0 Points
~ 7. Thrash13 +0 Points
~ 7. TypingChicane +0 Points

In the individual championship, there isn't much movement owing to the small result pool. Joint race winner Bentrovato steals a march on the competition by moving into sole possession of 1st place, but it's still close between the top three. Toward sthe bottom the order mostly remains unchanged, with the biggest movers being Multi21 teammates Icemanjee1 and cm97, picking up a joint win apiece.

Individual Standings - Round Two
1. Bentrovato -- 19 Points
~ 2. Black_Flag_11 -- 14 Points
~ 2. robins13 -- 14 Points
~ 4. cm97 -- 6 Points
~ 4. Icemanjee1 -- 6 Points
~ 6. Jenson's Understeer -- 5 Points (1 Round Win)
~ 6. mcdo -- 5 Points (1 Round Win)
~ 6. Saz -- 5 Points (1 Round Win)
9. Thrash13 -- 5 Points (0 Round Wins)
10. Remmirath -- 3 Points
~ 1. Exediron -- 1 Point
~ 1. GPG -- 1 Point
~ 1. Jezza13 -- 1 Point
~ 1. Mayhem -- 1 Point
~ 1. TypingChicane -- 1 Point
~ 16. dizlexik -- 0 Points
~ 16. Fountoukos13 -- 0 Points
~ 16. Herb -- 0 Points
~ 16. IDrinkYourMilkshake -- 0 Points
~ 16. Lotus49 -- 0 Points
~ 16. theferret -- 0 Points

In the team standings, Fire & Ice put distance between themselves and Mind Your Manors for the lead of the team championship, but are denied sole possession of the top spot by the newly formed (and as yet unnamed) team led by championship leader Bentrovato. Multi21 and Understeer = Mayhem are also big winners; defending champions No Limit Excedrin Racing, having failed to score in this round and still on 2 points, have now gone all the way to the bottom. McLotus managed to get 5 points - which were initially missed due to a counting error - but will be desperate in China anyway. Because they're desperate people.

Team Standings - Round One
~ 1. [TBA] (Bentrovato & Ruste13) -- 19 Points
~ 1. Fire & Ice (robins13 & Saz) -- 19 Points
3. Mind Your Manors (Black_Flag_11 & Fountoukos13) -- 14 Points
4. Multi21 (Icemanjee1 & cm97) -- 12 Points
5. Understeer = Mayhem (Jenson's Understeer & Mayhem) -- 6 Points (1 Round Win)
6. Lucky 13 Racing (Thrash13 & Jezza13) -- 6 Points (0 Round Wins)
7. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) -- 5 Points
8. Crash & Learn (Remmirath & TypingChicane) -- 4 Points
9. No Limit Excedrin Racing (Exediron & GPG) -- 2 Points

With two rounds of the World Championship now history, the fight for the podium positions remains as muddy as ever; Rosberg seems able to take the fight to Hamilton on a consistent basis, and the Ferrari pace looks real - but so too does the Ferrari unreliability. Who will correctly navigate the web of uncertainty and win big in China? Find out in two weeks time!

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Last edited by Exediron on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Posts: 9898
Location: Travelling around the world
Exediron wrote:
McLotus is yet to score, and will be desperate for a good result in China.

9. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) -- 0 Points

We just scored 5 points!

_________________
I don't rely entirely on God
ImageImage
I rely on Prost



FA#14


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
mcdo wrote:
Exediron wrote:
McLotus is yet to score, and will be desperate for a good result in China.

9. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) -- 0 Points

We just scored 5 points!

...

x(

You're right. Somehow despite getting your points updated, I didn't have you associated to your team. Should be fixed now!

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 am
Posts: 627
Location: Michigan, USA
Well, there's no denying that was a poor result for the team... but that was the crash part, and next race weekend we'll see the learn! (Hopefully. ;))

_________________
Image
Pick 10: 1 win, 8 podiums | 2016: 22nd | 2017: 21st | 2018: 3rd |
[size=85]Top Three: 9 wins, 26 podiums | 2016: 9th [6th] | 2017: 16th [6th] | 2018: 4th [4th] |


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Perth, Western Australia
My number 3 took out my number 1 and number 2 never even made the start 😕....surely can only get better from here☺

I have pm'D Bentrovato re: a team name but have not heard yet. "TBA" isn't too bad though, i'll let others come up with something that it could possibly be an acronym for.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2025
Struck out again.

Surely that can't last :(

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Posts: 9898
Location: Travelling around the world
Exediron wrote:
mcdo wrote:
Exediron wrote:
McLotus is yet to score, and will be desperate for a good result in China.

9. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) -- 0 Points

We just scored 5 points!

...

x(

You're right. Somehow despite getting your points updated, I didn't have you associated to your team. Should be fixed now!

Exediron wrote:
McLotus managed to get 5 points - which were initially missed due to a counting error - but will be desperate in China anyway. Because they're desperate people.

Haha ya bollix

_________________
I don't rely entirely on God
ImageImage
I rely on Prost



FA#14


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1469
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Lucky 13 racing has had a relatively poor start to the season mainly due to basic driving errors by the teams #2 - Jezza13.

There's concern that, should this continue, the teams lead driver, Thrash13, may start looking around for another drive.

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am
Posts: 717
Location: Australia
mcdo wrote:
Exediron wrote:
McLotus is yet to score, and will be desperate for a good result in China.

9. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) -- 0 Points

We just scored 5 points!


Thought there was a bit of McLaren 2007 going on here with no constructors points

_________________
#Keep Fighting Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 753
Location: Toronto, Canada
That was a tough weekend! Glad to have come away with 5 points.

In other exciting news... Ruste13 and I have come to terms for the 2016 season! He's looking to be a strong and motivated teammate. Fire & Ice are tied for the lead with us but now that we will have Ruste13's contributions, we are hoping to take the fight to one of the favourites in the CarlPotter Top 3 Series. Stay tuned for our new team name and updated livery ahead of the Chinese Grand Prix.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Athens, Greece
Going on to China (still looking for some points...)

1. Rosberg
2. Raikkonen
3. Vettel

_________________
Top 10 Competition
2016: 12th, Podiums: 2nd Great Britain

Top 3 Competition
2016: 5th, Wins in: Spain, 1st Great Britain

F1 Oracle 2016: 2nd, Wins in: Australia, Russia, Canada, Great Britain

Group Pick'em 6th, Podiums: 2nd Monaco


Last edited by Fountoukos13 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 pm
Posts: 358
Shanghai, China:

1. Nico Rosberg
2. Sebastian Vettel
3. Lewis Hamilton

Edited on 14-04-2016

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition: 10th (2014); 8th (2015)

PF1 Pick 3 Competition: 1st (2014); 1st (2015)


Last edited by GPG on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Michigan, USA
2016 CHINESE GRAND PRIX
Podium Prediction

1. Nico Rosberg
2. Sebastian Vettel
3. Kimi Raikkonen

EDIT: Amended to account for Hamilton's grid spot penalty. Apparently his bad luck can indeed keep up.

_________________
PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion | #2 in the world in 2017


Last edited by Exediron on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:04 pm
Posts: 460
Apologies in advance to my teammate Remmirath, but I decided to listen to the voices in my head that told me this would be the podium in China:

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Ricciardo

_________________
PF1 forum games
Pick 10 2016: 2nd [3 wins]. 2017: 2nd [1 win].
F1 Oracle 2016: 3rd [4 wins]. 2017: 1st [6 wins].
Top Three 2016: 14th. 2017: 1st [5 wins] + Cup.
Group Pick'em 2016: 3rd [4 wins]. 2017: 1st [6 wins].


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2025
Hopefully a return to normality:

HAM
ROS
VET

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group