planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1652
Please enter here:
http://goo.gl/forms/D339dVlA0u

How to play:
1. Pick one driver from each team (10 drivers)
2. Sit back and watch the drivers accumulate race points for through the season
3. Win/most-likely-lose



Hope you all enjoy this, there was a more complex version that kimilandia and then myself ran years ago with a limited budget on buying drivers, but that became too complex for me lol. The beauty of this competition is you only need to enter something once at the beginning of the season and that is it.

_________________
Pathfinder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 252
Location: Toronto, Canada
So did somebody mean to take Haryanto over Wehrlein or did their finger slip?

_________________
Proudly supporting Force India first, Lewis Hamilton second.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:40 pm
Posts: 165
McLaren ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 2962
This will be moved to Games sometime on the 18th, just so you all know.

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 pm
Posts: 180
TheDamus wrote:
So did somebody mean to take Haryanto over Wehrlein or did their finger slip?


Not me, but choosing all the obvious choices is not going to win you the game probably, so you have to take a lucky guess somewhere.

No one is thinking Haryanto will be better than Wehrlein, but maybe there'll be a race with lots of people crashing out or having problems and suddenly this Manor ends up in 10th and it's some Indonesian guy, who knows? ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1652
DeadKenny wrote:
McLaren ?

:blush: :blush: :blush:

FArk! >_<

I've added it now.... Please can everyone edit/resubmit which McLaren driver they want or just post the mclaren driver here... :blush: :blush: :blush: So sorry

PS My it was my missus who picked Haryanto :D

_________________
Pathfinder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1652
P-F1 Mod wrote:
This will be moved to Games sometime on the 18th, just so you all know.


Thanks Mod! :thumbup:

_________________
Pathfinder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 4080
Llotyhy wrote:
TheDamus wrote:
So did somebody mean to take Haryanto over Wehrlein or did their finger slip?


Not me, but choosing all the obvious choices is not going to win you the game probably, so you have to take a lucky guess somewhere.

No one is thinking Haryanto will be better than Wehrlein, but maybe there'll be a race with lots of people crashing out or having problems and suddenly this Manor ends up in 10th and it's some Indonesian guy, who knows? ;)

It would be wise to pick an upset or two if you want to win.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1652
Last chance before FP1!!

_________________
Pathfinder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 2962
Moved.

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1652
Congratulations to Devil's Advocate and DirtyMike for taking 1st place.


Can I just remind those that haven't picked a Mclaren driver to please post whether you want Button or Alonso in this thread please? Preferably before Mclaren actually start scoring points lol.

Pos. Name Mercedes Driver Ferrari Driver Williams Red Bull Force India Renault Toro Rosso Sauber Manor Haas McLaren Points
1 Devil's Advocate Rosberg Vettel Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 69
= DirtyMike Rosberg Vettel Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 69
3 Ankit Bhandari Rosberg Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 63
= klynch91 Rosberg Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 63
5 3leek Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Gutierrez Button 62
6 Dnimand Rosberg Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Button 58
7 Fountoukos13 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 57
= Missqwerty Rosberg Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 57
9 554y3 Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= ALESI Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= BeagleUK Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= bla Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= cv Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Elliott Barinberg Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= Escalion Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Palmer Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Gutierrez Alonso 56
= f1madman Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= hamilton_jar Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Hibernator Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= jasonthebadger Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Jezza13 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= jnuffuk Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Haryanto Grosjean Button 56
= John-Henry Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Kkkl Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= MarioP Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= mds Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= Pat Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= redian Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= test Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= theferret Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= thingy003 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
31 AnR Rosberg Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Haryanto Grosjean 51
= deSiRiuS Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 51
= ggdg Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 51
= JL Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 51
= Julian Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 51
36 Black_Flag_11 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Classic Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= DaveBob Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= Fringeuk Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Herb Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Icemanjee1 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Jenson's Understeer Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= Kingvoid Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= McPrancingBull Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= MistaVega23 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Button 50
= NickPriest Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean 50
= olly-44 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= owenmahamilton Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= pacoyo Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= Robgowen90 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= sandman1347 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= TheDamus Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Zoue Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
54 Jaswinder Rosberg Raikkonen Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 48
= Sardar Yaseen Amir Hamilton Raikkonen Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 48
56 standfast Rosberg Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 45
57 Llotyhy Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Palmer Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 44
= Migen Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Palmer Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Button 44
= Raka Hamilton Vettel Massa Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 44
= Roy Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 44
61 P-F1 Mod Rosberg Raikkonen Massa Kvyat Hulkenburg Palmer Sainz Ericsson Haryanto Gutierrez 43
62 Demises Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 38
= JohanS Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 38
= Peter2673 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 38
65 Fester Rosberg Raikkonen Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 37
66 Sridhar Rosberg Raikkonen Bottas Kvyat Perez Palmer Verstappen Ericsson Haryanto Grosjean Button 30
67 Patricius Hamilton Raikkonen Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Button 23

_________________
Pathfinder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 567
Location: Athens, Greece
f1madman wrote:
Congratulations to Devil's Advocate and DirtyMike for taking 1st place.


Can I just remind those that haven't picked a Mclaren driver to please post whether you want Button or Alonso in this thread please? Preferably before Mclaren actually start scoring points lol.

Pos. Name Mercedes Driver Ferrari Driver Williams Red Bull Force India Renault Toro Rosso Sauber Manor Haas McLaren Points
1 Devil's Advocate Rosberg Vettel Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 69
= DirtyMike Rosberg Vettel Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 69
3 Ankit Bhandari Rosberg Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 63
= klynch91 Rosberg Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 63
5 3leek Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Gutierrez Button 62
6 Dnimand Rosberg Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Button 58
7 Fountoukos13 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 57
= Missqwerty Rosberg Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 57
9 554y3 Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= ALESI Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= BeagleUK Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= bla Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= cv Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Elliott Barinberg Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= Escalion Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Palmer Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Gutierrez Alonso 56
= f1madman Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= hamilton_jar Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Hibernator Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= jasonthebadger Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Jezza13 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= jnuffuk Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Haryanto Grosjean Button 56
= John-Henry Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= Kkkl Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= MarioP Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= mds Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= Pat Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= redian Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 56
= test Hamilton Vettel Massa Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= theferret Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
= thingy003 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 56
31 AnR Rosberg Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Haryanto Grosjean 51
= deSiRiuS Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 51
= ggdg Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 51
= JL Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 51
= Julian Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Sainz Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 51
36 Black_Flag_11 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Classic Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= DaveBob Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= Fringeuk Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Ericsson Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Herb Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Icemanjee1 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Jenson's Understeer Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= Kingvoid Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= McPrancingBull Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= MistaVega23 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Button 50
= NickPriest Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean 50
= olly-44 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= owenmahamilton Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= pacoyo Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= Robgowen90 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= sandman1347 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 50
= TheDamus Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
= Zoue Hamilton Vettel Bottas Ricciardo Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 50
54 Jaswinder Rosberg Raikkonen Bottas Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 48
= Sardar Yaseen Amir Hamilton Raikkonen Massa Ricciardo Hulkenburg Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 48
56 standfast Rosberg Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 45
57 Llotyhy Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Palmer Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 44
= Migen Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Palmer Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Button 44
= Raka Hamilton Vettel Massa Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 44
= Roy Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 44
61 P-F1 Mod Rosberg Raikkonen Massa Kvyat Hulkenburg Palmer Sainz Ericsson Haryanto Gutierrez 43
62 Demises Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 38
= JohanS Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Alonso 38
= Peter2673 Hamilton Vettel Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean Alonso 38
65 Fester Rosberg Raikkonen Bottas Kvyat Hulkenburg Magnussen Sainz Nasr Wehrlein Grosjean 37
66 Sridhar Rosberg Raikkonen Bottas Kvyat Perez Palmer Verstappen Ericsson Haryanto Grosjean Button 30
67 Patricius Hamilton Raikkonen Bottas Kvyat Perez Magnussen Verstappen Nasr Haryanto Grosjean Button 23


I think that the points Grosjean scored haven't added to out totals...

_________________
Top 10 Competition
2016: 12th, Podiums: 2nd Great Britain

Top 3 Competition
2016: 5th, Wins in: Spain, 1st Great Britain

F1 Oracle 2016: 2nd, Wins in: Australia, Russia, Canada, Great Britain

Group Pick'em 6th, Podiums: 2nd Monaco


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:36 pm
Posts: 2214
I thought I did pick Button, obviously not....

BUTTON please!

_________________
Shoot999: "And anyone who puts a Y on the end of his name as a nickname should be punched in the face repeatedly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 2613
Apparently I didn't pick a McLaren driver either, so I'll take Alonso.

_________________
Cheering for: Massa, Hulkenberg, Vandoorne
Pick 10 | 1 win, 8 podiums
2017: 7th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group