planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 am
Posts: 1190
Entered! I had tons to spare though... 433 I make it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 8628
Covalent wrote:
Is there a way to view/edit your selections?

Image

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 204
Great idea, im in... 484 points spent :D

_________________
2015 Predictions
1) Williams to win a Race (probably at the hands of Bottas)
2) Jenson Button to beat Fernando Alonso... but only just
3) McLaren to score at least 1 point... but to spend the season fighting with Manor-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 am
Posts: 1800
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Entered, reasonably sure I'm bellow the limit. I feel there would be a lot more involvement if these types of things were in the main page. Realistically they aren't Motorsport games, it's just a form of tipping and community involvement for each race, which I would have thought should be embraced in an online community not hidden away. I can see the benefit for this section of the forum for simulators and computer games which were kind of homeless before, but I don't feel this lives here

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition
Podiums: 1st Spa '16, 1st Bahrain '15, 1st China '14, 1st Malaysia '14
Championship position 2014: 13th | | 2015: 10th (heading the right way)
PF1 Autosport GP Predictor 2014: Second 2015: Second


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Thanks for the new entries guys, I can confirm they're legal :), I share the sentiments about the location of this thread but its out of my hands and I don't want to upset the mods.

Covalent, you can submit a new selection if you want and it'll supersede your old one.

Also the following entrants have less than a week to make a new legal selection:
Can the following entrants please revise your selections as you exceed the 500pt budget:
iAltair Vettel Rosberg Raikkonen Grosjean Button Hulkenburg Gutierrez Kyvat Bottas Bianchi Kobayashi Total Cost 974
VDV23 None Hamilton Alonso None Magnussen Hulkenburg Gutierrez None Bottas None Kobayashi Total Cost544
ankitbhandari13 Ricciardo Hamilton Alonso Grosjean Button Hulkenburg Sutil Vergne Massa Bianchi Kobayashi Total Cost 962
conork17 Ricciardo Rosberg Alonso Grosjean Magnussen Hulkenburg Gutierrez Vergne Massa Bianchi Kobayashi Total Cost 875
DUI None Rosberg Raikkonen Grosjean Magnussen Perez Sutil Vergne Massa Chilton Ericsson Total Cost 572

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 am
Posts: 257
Done!!! RedBull and Lotus guys are too expensive though.. :)

I have a query:-
What is the points awarded to each driver in this competetion??

And can you confirm my entry was received(and legal too)?? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 579
Location: Toronto, Canada
in!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am
Posts: 586
Location: Australia
Completed I think???
This will be epic, thanks madman.

_________________
#Keep Fighting Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 3:27 pm
Posts: 430
Done


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 204
So..., when do we see the first results?

_________________
2015 Predictions
1) Williams to win a Race (probably at the hands of Bottas)
2) Jenson Button to beat Fernando Alonso... but only just
3) McLaren to score at least 1 point... but to spend the season fighting with Manor-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Been on holiday so missed the race but finally after round 1 mrs-gasoline leads the champions ship! Well done but competition is tight as the next 4 opponents are only 1 point behind, eek!

You can view each other's entries here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

    POSITION Name Cost Points
    1 mrs-gasoline 466 69
    2 Water 483 68
    = Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 68
    = MarioP 483 68
    = Icemanjee1 483 68
    6 James14 490 66
    7 small_wonder 445 66
    8 coulthards chin 496 66
    9 pjpj 497 62
    10 HulkStrong 414 61
    11 Covalent 498 60
    12 Fountoukos13 421 59
    13 raktim79 466 59
    = Exediron 466 59
    = IXIAN 466 59
    16 Vikrant 478 58
    17 minchy 483 58
    = BenTrovato 483 58
    19 warnzee 493 56
    20 Rubb. 495 55
    21 s_t5678 467 55
    22 Bakerking31 500 51
    23 robins13 498 50
    = schumi4ever 498 50
    25 dizlexik 475 49
    26 simon77uk 297 48
    27 Toby. 491 48
    28 f1madman 477 46
    = benmc 477 46
    = Llotyhy 477 46
    = j man 477 46
    = FormulaFun 477 46
    33 Olahoy 432 46
    34 Wiredkiwi 477 46
    35 CanadianDan 352 45
    36 poverty 484 44
    = Black_Flag_11 484 44
    38 Khelyd 497 43
    39 Point45 463 41
    40 Mizanthropic 498 41
    41 brakesteer 488 39
    42 ED 477 36
    43 pubpokerplayer 437 36
    44 steve_muzzy 477 36
    = Walterf1 477 36
    46 Lotus49 474 34
    47 Schumacher forever#1 484 34
    = theferret 484 34
    49 pixelogic 355 34
    50 huggybear 498 34
    51 lemoe 484 34
    52 Emmanuelrubi 444 34
    53 Rhein 484 34
    54 Sevenfest 433 34
    55 TheDamus 496 33
    = Cinthorc 496 33
    57 F1Canuck 456 33
    58 Jenson's Understeer 496 33
    = pokerman 496 33
    = fatboy72 496 33
    = Blackhander 496 33
    62 AngusWolfe 459 32
    63 Cm97 463 31
    64 Dark 494 30
    65 gondokmg 480 30
    66 Usman 427 29
    67 housemsq 478 29
    68 orbthef1fan 499 28
    69 pauldstar 488 27
    70 Robbo-92 500 27
    71 DEEP_BLUE 437 26
    72 stevey 497 24
    73 Br4d123 498 23
    74 amirb 500 20
    75 Mac_D 496 14
    76 Ross77 470 10

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 8628
I'm 11th in both this and the Pick 10 competition :lol:

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
11th is a respectable place.

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 7688
I don't think I will win this this season. 25th :(

_________________
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:16 pm
Posts: 75
f1madman wrote:
Been on holiday so missed the race but finally after round 1 mrs-gasoline leads the champions ship! Well done but competition is tight as the next 4 opponents are only 1 point behind, eek!

You can view each other's entries here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

    POSITION Name Cost Points
    1 mrs-gasoline 466 69
    2 Water 483 68
    = Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 68
    = MarioP 483 68
    = Icemanjee1 483 68
    6 James14 490 66
    7 small_wonder 445 66
    8 coulthards chin 496 66
    9 pjpj 497 62
    10 HulkStrong 414 61
    11 Covalent 498 60
    12 Fountoukos13 421 59
    13 raktim79 466 59
    = Exediron 466 59
    = IXIAN 466 59
    16 Vikrant 478 58
    17 minchy 483 58
    = BenTrovato 483 58
    19 warnzee 493 56
    20 Rubb. 495 55
    21 s_t5678 467 55
    22 Bakerking31 500 51
    23 robins13 498 50
    = schumi4ever 498 50
    25 dizlexik 475 49
    26 simon77uk 297 48
    27 Toby. 491 48
    28 f1madman 477 46
    = benmc 477 46
    = Llotyhy 477 46
    = j man 477 46
    = FormulaFun 477 46
    33 Olahoy 432 46
    34 Wiredkiwi 477 46
    35 CanadianDan 352 45
    36 poverty 484 44
    = Black_Flag_11 484 44
    38 Khelyd 497 43
    39 Point45 463 41
    40 Mizanthropic 498 41
    41 brakesteer 488 39
    42 ED 477 36
    43 pubpokerplayer 437 36
    44 steve_muzzy 477 36
    = Walterf1 477 36
    46 Lotus49 474 34
    47 Schumacher forever#1 484 34
    = theferret 484 34
    49 pixelogic 355 34
    50 huggybear 498 34
    51 lemoe 484 34
    52 Emmanuelrubi 444 34
    53 Rhein 484 34
    54 Sevenfest 433 34
    55 TheDamus 496 33
    = Cinthorc 496 33
    57 F1Canuck 456 33
    58 Jenson's Understeer 496 33
    = pokerman 496 33
    = fatboy72 496 33
    = Blackhander 496 33
    62 AngusWolfe 459 32
    63 Cm97 463 31
    64 Dark 494 30
    65 gondokmg 480 30
    66 Usman 427 29
    67 housemsq 478 29
    68 orbthef1fan 499 28
    69 pauldstar 488 27
    70 Robbo-92 500 27
    71 DEEP_BLUE 437 26
    72 stevey 497 24
    73 Br4d123 498 23
    74 amirb 500 20
    75 Mac_D 496 14
    76 Ross77 470 10


NO fairy cakes! im first wheeeeyyy!

_________________
Follower of the Kimster!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 204
How come you showing me with a cost of 352... i spent 484 (as can be seen on my earlier post up this page!)

And i am pretty sure i had Ferrari and Lotus Drivers... and you spreadsheet shows that i didnt!

Can you check this please?!?

_________________
2015 Predictions
1) Williams to win a Race (probably at the hands of Bottas)
2) Jenson Button to beat Fernando Alonso... but only just
3) McLaren to score at least 1 point... but to spend the season fighting with Manor-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
CanadianDan wrote:
How come you showing me with a cost of 352... i spent 484 (as can be seen on my earlier post up this page!)

And i am pretty sure i had Ferrari and Lotus Drivers... and you spreadsheet shows that i didnt!

Can you check this please?!?


Hi Dan, I'm afraid this is all I got for your entry:
05/03/2014 16:35:13 CanadianDan None Rosberg None None Button Perez Sutil Vergne Massa Bianchi Kobayashi 352

From looking at the difference between 484 and the recorded 352, it seems you're missing Grosjean who costs 132pts. If that sounds right to you I'll add him into your team.

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Congratulations to the following 4 people.... who have all picked identical drivers and so are joint first lol:

Water
Sergio(lfgap)Perez
MarioP
Icemanjee1


Picks:
Rosberg Raikkonen Button Hulkenburg Sutil Vergne Bottas Bianchi Kobayashi

Standings:
POSITION Name Cost Points
1 Water 483 108
= Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 108
= MarioP 483 108
= Icemanjee1 483 108
5 James14 490 107
6 small_wonder 445 107
7 mrs-gasoline 466 104
8 pjpj 497 104
9 coulthards chin 496 102
10 Vikrant 478 100
11 minchy 483 100
= BenTrovato 483 100
13 HulkStrong 414 97
14 Fountoukos13 421 96
15 raktim79 466 96
= Exediron 466 96
= IXIAN 466 96
18 s_t5678 467 93
19 Rubb. 495 91
20 simon77uk 297 90
21 Point45 463 89
22 f1madman 477 87
= benmc 477 87
= Llotyhy 477 87
= j man 477 87
= FormulaFun 477 87
27 Olahoy 432 87
28 Wiredkiwi 477 87
29 warnzee 493 86
30 poverty 484 86
= Black_Flag_11 484 86
32 brakesteer 488 86
33 Covalent 498 84
34 Toby. 491 84
35 TheDamus 496 82
= Cinthorc 496 82
37 F1Canuck 456 82
38 Jenson's Understeer 496 82
= pokerman 496 82
= fatboy72 496 82
= Blackhander 496 82
42 Cm97 463 81
43 Dark 494 81
44 ED 477 79
= steve_muzzy 477 79
= Walterf1 477 79
47 huggybear 498 79
48 Bakerking31 500 78
49 Lotus49 474 78
50 Schumacher forever#1 484 78
= theferret 484 78
= lemoe 484 78
= Rhein 484 78
54 Sevenfest 433 78
55 Usman 427 78
56 housemsq 478 78
57 CanadianDan 352 77
58 Khelyd 497 77
59 robins13 498 76
= schumi4ever 498 76
= Mizanthropic 498 76
62 dizlexik 475 75
63 pubpokerplayer 437 73
64 amirb 500 73
65 Emmanuelrubi 444 72
66 orbthef1fan 499 72
67 Br4d123 498 72
68 gondokmg 480 69
69 pauldstar 488 68
70 pixelogic 355 65
71 DEEP_BLUE 437 65
72 stevey 497 57
73 AngusWolfe 459 56
74 Robbo-92 500 55
75 Mac_D 496 55
76 Ross77 470 42

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 am
Posts: 257
f1madman wrote:
Congratulations to the following 4 people.... who have all picked identical drivers and so are joint first lol:

Water
Sergio(lfgap)Perez
MarioP
Icemanjee1


Picks:
Rosberg Raikkonen Button Hulkenburg Sutil Vergne Bottas Bianchi Kobayashi

Standings:
POSITION Name Cost Points
1 Water 483 108
= Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 108
= MarioP 483 108
= Icemanjee1 483 108
5 James14 490 107
6 small_wonder 445 107
7 mrs-gasoline 466 104
8 pjpj 497 104
9 coulthards chin 496 102
10 Vikrant 478 100
11 minchy 483 100
= BenTrovato 483 100
13 HulkStrong 414 97
14 Fountoukos13 421 96
15 raktim79 466 96
= Exediron 466 96
= IXIAN 466 96
18 s_t5678 467 93
19 Rubb. 495 91
20 simon77uk 297 90
21 Point45 463 89
22 f1madman 477 87
= benmc 477 87
= Llotyhy 477 87
= j man 477 87
= FormulaFun 477 87
27 Olahoy 432 87
28 Wiredkiwi 477 87
29 warnzee 493 86
30 poverty 484 86
= Black_Flag_11 484 86
32 brakesteer 488 86
33 Covalent 498 84
34 Toby. 491 84
35 TheDamus 496 82
= Cinthorc 496 82
37 F1Canuck 456 82
38 Jenson's Understeer 496 82
= pokerman 496 82
= fatboy72 496 82
= Blackhander 496 82
42 Cm97 463 81
43 Dark 494 81
44 ED 477 79
= steve_muzzy 477 79
= Walterf1 477 79
47 huggybear 498 79
48 Bakerking31 500 78
49 Lotus49 474 78
50 Schumacher forever#1 484 78
= theferret 484 78
= lemoe 484 78
= Rhein 484 78
54 Sevenfest 433 78
55 Usman 427 78
56 housemsq 478 78
57 CanadianDan 352 77
58 Khelyd 497 77
59 robins13 498 76
= schumi4ever 498 76
= Mizanthropic 498 76
62 dizlexik 475 75
63 pubpokerplayer 437 73
64 amirb 500 73
65 Emmanuelrubi 444 72
66 orbthef1fan 499 72
67 Br4d123 498 72
68 gondokmg 480 69
69 pauldstar 488 68
70 pixelogic 355 65
71 DEEP_BLUE 437 65
72 stevey 497 57
73 AngusWolfe 459 56
74 Robbo-92 500 55
75 Mac_D 496 55
76 Ross77 470 42


Thank you,thank you... :) 8)

_________________
One & only - 'Iceman' Kimi Räikkönen

Pick 10|'17: /'16: P12 {1W,1P}/'14: P24 {2P}
Top 3|'17: /'16: P8 {1W},Team: P2
Group Pick'em|'17: /'16: P6 {5P}
F1 Oracle|'17: {2W}/'16: P2 {4W,3P}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 204
f1madman wrote:
CanadianDan wrote:
How come you showing me with a cost of 352... i spent 484 (as can be seen on my earlier post up this page!)

And i am pretty sure i had Ferrari and Lotus Drivers... and you spreadsheet shows that i didnt!

Can you check this please?!?


Hi Dan, I'm afraid this is all I got for your entry:
05/03/2014 16:35:13 CanadianDan None Rosberg None None Button Perez Sutil Vergne Massa Bianchi Kobayashi 352

From looking at the difference between 484 and the recorded 352, it seems you're missing Grosjean who costs 132pts. If that sounds right to you I'll add him into your team.


Thank you for looking into this, If Grosjean is the only fit then id say he is supposed to be in my team As i said i know how much i spent :) just not the drivers i picked. Thanks if you could add him in that would be great.

_________________
2015 Predictions
1) Williams to win a Race (probably at the hands of Bottas)
2) Jenson Button to beat Fernando Alonso... but only just
3) McLaren to score at least 1 point... but to spend the season fighting with Manor-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Coulthard's chin joins the top 4 on points and lots changes down the list!

Well done all and good luck for the next race.

POSITION Name Cost Points
POSITION Name Cost Points
1 Water 483 141
= Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 141
= MarioP 483 141
= Icemanjee1 483 141
= coulthards chin 496 141

6 James14 490 140
= small_wonder 445 140
8 mrs-gasoline 466 137
= Rubb. 495 137
10 Vikrant 478 135
= minchy 483 135
= BenTrovato 483 135
13 HulkStrong 414 132
14 Fountoukos13 421 131
= raktim79 466 131
= Exediron 466 131
= IXIAN 466 131
18 Point45 463 129
19 pjpj 497 128
20 f1madman 477 127
= benmc 477 127
= Llotyhy 477 127
= j man 477 127
= FormulaFun 477 127
= Olahoy 432 127
= Wiredkiwi 477 127
27 poverty 484 126
= Black_Flag_11 484 126
= brakesteer 488 126
30 simon77uk 297 124
= Toby. 491 124
= TheDamus 496 124
= Cinthorc 496 124
= F1Canuck 456 124
= Jenson's Understeer 496 124
= pokerman 496 124
= fatboy72 496 124
= Blackhander 496 124
39 Cm97 463 123
40 Covalent 498 122
= Dark 494 122
42 ED 477 121
= steve_muzzy 477 121
= Walterf1 477 121
45 Lotus49 474 120
= Schumacher forever#1 484 120
= theferret 484 120
= lemoe 484 120
= Rhein 484 120
= Sevenfest 433 120
= Usman 427 120
= housemsq 478 120
53 s_t5678 467 119
54 pubpokerplayer 437 118
55 Emmanuelrubi 444 117
56 CanadianDan 352 116
= robins13 498 116
= schumi4ever 498 116
= amirb 500 116
60 pauldstar 488 114
61 orbthef1fan 499 113
= Br4d123 498 113
63 huggybear 498 112
= Khelyd 497 112
= DEEP_BLUE 437 112
66 Mizanthropic 498 111
67 warnzee 493 109
68 Bakerking31 500 103
69 dizlexik 475 100
70 Mac_D 496 97
71 gondokmg 480 96
= AngusWolfe 459 96
73 pixelogic 355 95
74 stevey 497 89
75 Robbo-92 500 67
76 Ross77 470 66

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 4965
Woo-hoo, into the top 10 :]

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 2033
Location: South Yorkshire
Things can't get much worse for me, gone down at every race haha :( oh well, the only way is up!

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 579
Location: Toronto, Canada
minchy wrote:
Woo-hoo, into the top 10 :]


Haha me too, just scraped in there. Onwards and upwards!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 4965
Bentrovato wrote:
minchy wrote:
Woo-hoo, into the top 10 :]


Haha me too, just scraped in there. Onwards and upwards!

yeah,looking at the points spent and points won, I'm guessing we got the same drivers :)

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Haha you can check drivers in the Google doc link.

Anyway apologies for the slow update I haven't been home much this week. I'll get round to it tonight

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 4965
f1madman wrote:
Haha you can check drivers in the Google doc link.

Anyway apologies for the slow update I haven't been home much this week. I'll get round to it tonight

Or tomorrow :D

Never mind, you've got another 2 weeks yet.

_________________
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 3796
I'm not bottom! Wahey!

_________________
IV
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Oh crap I forgot let me do it tonight before I sleep

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 3124
Hey,

Could I get a reminder of my team? Forgot who I picked haha!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
OK the scores updated after Spain are as follows, well done to coulthards chin and Dark for staying out in the lead:

Link to leader board: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

POSITION Name Cost Points
1 coulthards chin 496 220
= Dark 494 220
3 Point45 463 215
4 Water 483 212
= Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 212
= MarioP 483 212
= Icemanjee1 483 212
= James14 490 212
= small_wonder 445 212
= f1madman 477 212
= benmc 477 212
= Llotyhy 477 212
= j man 477 212
= FormulaFun 477 212
= Olahoy 432 212
= Wiredkiwi 477 212
= poverty 484 212
= Black_Flag_11 484 212
19 brakesteer 488 211
20 mrs-gasoline 466 209
= Rubb. 495 209
22 pauldstar 488 207
23 pjpj 497 203
24 pubpokerplayer 437 198
= Emmanuelrubi 444 198
= amirb 500 198
27 Toby. 491 196
28 TheDamus 496 193
= Cinthorc 496 193
= F1Canuck 456 193
= Jenson's Understeer 496 193
= pokerman 496 193
= fatboy72 496 193
= Blackhander 496 193
= Cm97 463 193
36 Covalent 498 192
37 Vikrant 478 190
= minchy 483 190
= BenTrovato 483 190
= ED 477 190
= steve_muzzy 477 190
= Walterf1 477 190
= Lotus49 474 190
= Schumacher forever#1 484 190
= theferret 484 190
= lemoe 484 190
= Rhein 484 190
= Sevenfest 433 190
49 Usman 427 189
= housemsq 478 189
51 HulkStrong 414 187
= Fountoukos13 421 187
= raktim79 466 187
= Exediron 466 187
= IXIAN 466 187
56 huggybear 498 185
57 s_t5678 467 178
58 orbthef1fan 499 177
59 Br4d123 498 176
= DEEP_BLUE 437 176
61 warnzee 493 175
62 Khelyd 497 171
= Mizanthropic 498 171
= pixelogic 355 171
65 robins13 498 170
= schumi4ever 498 170
= Mac_D 496 170
68 simon77uk 297 169
= gondokmg 480 169
70 CanadianDan 352 156
71 Bakerking31 500 154
72 stevey 497 153
73 dizlexik 475 150
= AngusWolfe 459 150
75 Robbo-92 500 106
76 Ross77 470 98

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
pubpokerplayer wrote:
Hey,

Could I get a reminder of my team? Forgot who I picked haha!


Sure thing: pubpokerplayer, Hamilton Raikkonen Button Perez Gutierrez Vergne Bottas Bianchi Kobayashi cost437 pts198

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:33 pm
Posts: 51
Yeah, P1 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 2033
Location: South Yorkshire
Still 75th. This is going well so far. :lol:

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
Robbo-92 wrote:
Still 75th. This is going well so far. :lol:


You're one of two people who doesn't have a Mercedes driver :p

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:33 pm
Posts: 51
f1madman wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Still 75th. This is going well so far. :lol:


You're one of two people who doesn't have a Mercedes driver :p


The insanity :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Posts: 2033
Location: South Yorkshire
Dark wrote:
f1madman wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:
Still 75th. This is going well so far. :lol:


You're one of two people who doesn't have a Mercedes driver :p


The insanity :twisted:


Well I like to live life on the edge haha :lol:

_________________
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Toronto, Canada
Is there a link to see who I picked? I totally forget as well.

Edit: Actually I remembered it was listed on the first page since I was over.

_________________
Proudly supporting Force India first, Lewis Hamilton second.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 3124
f1madman wrote:
pubpokerplayer wrote:
Hey,

Could I get a reminder of my team? Forgot who I picked haha!


Sure thing: pubpokerplayer, Hamilton Raikkonen Button Perez Gutierrez Vergne Bottas Bianchi Kobayashi cost437 pts198


Cheers. I still like the look of that team. Button and Raikkonen need to step up!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1650
WE HAVE A NEW LEADER: Rubb, who is only one of two people to have selected Ricciardo and boy is it paying off! Well done.

POSITION Name Cost Points
1 Rubb. 495 268
2 Dark 494 262
3 coulthards chin 496 258
4 Water 483 257
= Sergio(lfgap)Perez 483 257
= MarioP 483 257
= Icemanjee1 483 257
= James14 490 257
= small_wonder 445 257
10 Toby. 491 254
11 Point45 463 253
12 brakesteer 488 249
13 pjpj 497 248
14 mrs-gasoline 466 247
15 amirb 500 246
16 f1madman 477 243
= benmc 477 243
= Llotyhy 477 243
= j man 477 243
= FormulaFun 477 243
= Olahoy 432 243
= Wiredkiwi 477 243
= poverty 484 243
= Black_Flag_11 484 243
25 minchy 483 241
= BenTrovato 483 241
27 pauldstar 488 239
= Vikrant 478 239
29 F1Canuck 456 237
= Jenson's Understeer 496 237
= pokerman 496 237
= Cm97 463 237
33 TheDamus 496 235
= Cinthorc 496 235
= fatboy72 496 235
= Blackhander 496 235
37 Usman 427 231
= housemsq 478 231
= HulkStrong 414 231
= Fountoukos13 421 231
= raktim79 466 231
= Exediron 466 231
= IXIAN 466 231
44 ED 477 227
= steve_muzzy 477 227
= Walterf1 477 227
= Schumacher forever#1 484 227
= theferret 484 227
= lemoe 484 227
= Rhein 484 227
= Sevenfest 433 227
52 pubpokerplayer 437 226
= Emmanuelrubi 444 226
54 Lotus49 474 225
55 Covalent 498 222
= huggybear 498 222
= s_t5678 467 222
= Br4d123 498 222
59 orbthef1fan 499 218
= Mizanthropic 498 218
= simon77uk 297 218
62 Khelyd 497 216
63 warnzee 493 212
64 DEEP_BLUE 437 210
= Mac_D 496 210
66 robins13 498 206
= schumi4ever 498 206
68 gondokmg 480 200
69 CanadianDan 352 197
70 pixelogic 355 190
= Bakerking31 500 190
72 AngusWolfe 459 187
73 dizlexik 475 186
74 stevey 497 184
75 Robbo-92 500 116
76 Ross77 470 114

_________________
Please like and share Warwickshire Remapping Services https://www.facebook.com/warwickshireremapping
Lewis Hamilton Fan's Mood Race by Race: 8) :uhoh: 8) 8) :uhoh: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group