It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:55 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

Post subject: Help this young karter
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:14 pm 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/danmackf4?utm_term=K2nkn9qm5

£35k is a big ask
Dreamflight is a charity I've supported many times - they do incredible things, check their website. This lad was poorly enough to go on Dreamflight and has come back from that ilness with enough strength and drive to go racing so if you can spare a few quid...

Just to be clear, I have no connection to Daniel but I have family connections to Dreamflight and anyone wanting to race has my support so thought this was worth sharing here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:24 am 

DOLOMITE wrote:
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/danmackf4?utm_term=K2nkn9qm5

£35k is a big ask
Dreamflight is a charity I've supported many times - they do incredible things, check their website. This lad was poorly enough to go on Dreamflight and has come back from that ilness with enough strength and drive to go racing so if you can spare a few quid...

Just to be clear, I have no connection to Daniel but I have family connections to Dreamflight and anyone wanting to race has my support so thought this was worth sharing here.

There would be no problem either way in my opinion. It's for a good cause.

Frankly, two of my colleagues are talking all the time in the office how their 16 year olds are nightmares, one is refusing to even go to school, swear back to them, no dreams etc. So seeing a young lad aiming high is really a joy. Well done to him, I hope he'll make it.